May 01, 2024, 10:43:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 218522 times)
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2007, 03:02:26 PM »

Kock's interview on 24ora.  I'm not even going to bother running through the translator:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3070/5/

Klaasend - I want try to translate this.

Thanks, go for it!

The translation is not really good, because my spanish and papiamentu is not very well, and the sense been not very well. But I hope u all understand this text.

Monday nightfall for 2'or abogadonan kock y wix owing to invita prensa for can owing to hear they near of medaya of all the re-arrested of they clientenan deepak and satish kalpoe. for resumi the conferencia the abogadonan is of opinion with the suspects new evidence with owing to wordo tresi fast do not nothing new and owing to wordo saca for of grabacionan with owing to wordo graba two year happen. abogadonan kock and wix with is representa the rumanan kalpoe owing to indica with they're see with ministery of justice is enough open with prensa local and internacional. this door of suministra enough information. the informacionan here sinembargo is for of one near only esta the near ministery of justice. for es motibo the abogadonan wanted owing to give one some informacion on the caso for of sharp of view of they y they clientenan. ministery of justice owing to come fast saying with they have new evidence and owing to base of the new evidence here owing to disidi at re-arrested the rumanan kalpoe. Proces normal is with the abogadonan have to recibi one document with the new evidence here for so can defende they cliente hour with they have of bay fast huez comissaris for one possible prolongacion of the detention. this owing to occuri apensa 2 hour before the abogadonan have to owing to bay defende they client. the time cortico here tawata insuficiente for so can owing to happen door of the document and prepara one good defence. after of owing to happen door of the document of only 11 pages and mey the abogadonan owing to ripara with the evidencia "nobo" here do not new evidence but with is cosnan for of evidence existente. we can owing to compronde with this is deal of grabacionan of video with owing to make words of the interogacionan two year happen with now have one supuesto significacion new. es decir ministerio publico wanted using the same evidencia two trip. the evidence "nobo" with ministery of justice according the abogadonan do not implicion his client of nothing negative. the rumanan kalpoe is stay stop on they inocensia. the abogadonan is see this because; one acto of desesperacion and with ministery of justice is bayendo much lion. the posibilidad is existi with ministery of justice have to of more time with the deadline with is end of december 2007 and wanted show with have new evidence for so extende the deadline here. another informacionan: - the abogadonan owing to reafirma with ministery of justice owing to impedi they for have contact with one of the brother they esta deepak kalpoe. - aparatonan of graba conversation wing to words poni in the cas of the kalpoenan if with they tawata at height of this - investigadornan tawata enter the cas without have one ordenanza of huez - rumanan kalpoe do not papiando nothing with the investigadornan actualmente - abogadonan is pendiente for one date for one summary proceedings for her liberation of immediato of the rumanan kalpeo - have one restriccion of document at the abogadonan of kalpoe come across

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2007, 03:05:24 PM »

My translation of the Kock interview: 

My clients are innocent
No new evidence (although the judge thought otherwise)
blah blah blah

I'm waiting for what's said after Joran's meeting with the judge today. Wink
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2007, 03:07:29 PM »

From Gretawire

Monday, November 26:
Holloway bombshell: Will new evidence prove that Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers are responsible for what happened to Natalee? Greta's live from Aruba.

Cmon Greta, you've been sitting on the tarmac all day.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2007, 03:08:08 PM »

FOX -

Shepard Smith is supposed to have something on the case up next.  They said they know more about the new evidence.  I doubt anything we haven't already heard.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2007, 03:08:43 PM »

im going to get a match and go light a cigar up right now

thats how good i think the news will be ..soon enough

i dont even smoke cigars, but it seems like a good idea  Cool Laughing

I agree!!  I think that they may not be messing around this time...

I'm putting my money on all THREE of the suspects being held to the fire this go 'round.  I think Joran's "Get Out of Jail Free" card has finally hit it's expiration date.  Even his Mr. Magoo looking Papa ain't going to be able to help him this time!!

Of course, that's only my 3 cents!!  Wink
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2007, 03:09:54 PM »

Will Paulus and Anita be allowed to be at the hearing today?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2007, 03:10:03 PM »

FOX -

Shepard Smith is supposed to have something on the case up next.  They said they know more about the new evidence.  I doubt anything we haven't already heard.

dang you are fast...I heard it on TV and wham...you have it posted.... Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2007, 03:11:24 PM »

FOX

Phil Keating live in Aruba.  Judge meeting Joran at KIA right now.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2007, 03:11:33 PM »

Magnolia...from what we have read and heard...no..just his attorney

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2007, 03:12:14 PM »

My guess is no, only Joran's attorney
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: November 26, 2007, 03:12:56 PM »

Nothing new from FOX other than that the hearing is happening right now at KIA with Joran and the Judge.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: November 26, 2007, 03:12:57 PM »

Phil Keating said the man believed to be the judge went into the prison on the fair end of the island along with other people which he assumed to be the prosecution.

Ronald Wix - Satish Kalpoes' attorney said it is not enough to give these guys a parking ticket.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2007, 03:13:11 PM »

My clients are innocent
blah blah blah

Oh, I were mean this....lol...a summary did u want....probably not good understand, or I already sleeping...lol..
Yeah, I think we all waiting..... I think it becomes still 8 days detention.
What are u all thinking?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2007, 03:14:39 PM »

JOSSY:

Don't forget we are listening to defense lawyers.  It is their obligation to defend their clients.

The OM is steadfast in that there is NEW evidence.

We don't know yet what this new evidence is.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: November 26, 2007, 03:14:57 PM »

Jossy is saying it is phone calls from what the defense lawyers are saying.

He said the Chief Prosecutor has said they have new evidence.

Shep said he is wondering why they are saying she is dead now.

Jossy doesn't think they are doing all this just to close the case.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: November 26, 2007, 03:15:21 PM »

Phil Keating believes hearing is going on now at the prison. Somebody went in -- maybe a judge. More people went in -- maybe the prosecutors.

New character: Ronald Wix, attorney for Satish. Said something about parking tickets -- as in, whatever they have as evidence is about as important as a parking ticket. (that is, not important)

Jossy: The defense attorneys say that the evidence is old but that's their job; they are defense attorneys. On the other hand, Mos thinks otherwise. No idea what the new evidence is. Must be important. Prosecution would not make such a risk.

Greta will be there tonight.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: November 26, 2007, 03:15:59 PM »

Phil Keating said the man believed to be the judge went into the prison on the fair end of the island along with other people which he assumed to be the prosecution.

Ronald Wix - Satish Kalpoes' attorney said it is not enough to give these guys a parking ticket.

Yes, Kalpoe's attorney said it was all the same info and 1% add'l...then, the parking ticket comment. 

Jossy just spoke by phone....nothing new, imo.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2007, 03:16:18 PM »

My clients are innocent
blah blah blah

Oh, I were mean this....lol...a summary did u want....probably not good understand, or I already sleeping...lol..
Yeah, I think we all waiting..... I think it becomes still 8 days detention.
What are u all thinking?

No NYC - you did fine.  It's just really hard to translate Pap  Wink
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2007, 03:16:38 PM »

Fox sees:

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  A 20-year-old Dutch man who is a suspect in the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway is scheduled to appear before a judge in Aruba Monday.

Prosecutors will seek to hold Joran van der Sloot for at least eight days while pursuing the case against him and two other suspects, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe.

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, was last seen leaving a bar with van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers on May 30, 2005, hours before she was scheduled to return home with high school classmates celebrating their graduation on the Caribbean island. She was 18 at the time.

Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers have denied involvement in her disappearance.

Prosecutors announced the three had been re-arrested Wednesday, citing new evidence that has not been disclosed.

Aruba authorities said the hearing will be closed to the public.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312904,00.html

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2007, 03:18:05 PM »

Jossy is saying it is phone calls from what the defense lawyers are saying.

He said the Chief Prosecutor has said they have new evidence.

Shep said he is wondering why they are saying she is dead now.

Jossy doesn't think they are doing all this just to close the case.

That also struck me as odd...considering all the time that has passed.  Could some of these taped phone conversations include any references to her being in fact deceased?  Why all of a sudden?  Gosh, I'm hoping I'm right...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.