May 01, 2024, 01:28:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 218608 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: November 26, 2007, 04:43:24 PM »

Who was it that used to have the avitar with the baby smoking the cigarettes?
It was my all time favorite.

I think that was Hope Floats.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: November 26, 2007, 04:43:32 PM »

Phil Keating said the new evidence it is being kept very tightly.

They are being held on suspicion of Voluntary Manslaughter.

He said the hearing didn't really last that long.

They will continue to be interrogated for the next 8 days.

Defense attorneys are saying it is a reschuffling of old news.  Dave Kock is speaking.

Did anyone other than me hear David Koch say in the first paragraph of his statements, that this was information that was overlooked but there before nonetheless, just reshuffling.  In fact, he mentioned twice the reshuffling/rearranging after I heard him say "overlooked" before.

I have no idea how my posts are getting within the quotes, but it is happening.  I am careful to go below the quote marks and double space.  Don't know but maybe the refugees are infiltrating here and dinking with our posts.  Maybe it's Jan, a/k/a MedleyRelay from Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Florida, Aurba, NL.  Omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent MedleyRelay.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #262 on: November 26, 2007, 04:43:44 PM »

HOLY NO!

I did see this news on msn.com

'Geen nieuw bewijs over dood Holloway'
No new evidence about dead of Holloway

ORANJESTAD - Het dossier dat het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) naar de advocaten van de verdachten van de moord op Natalee Holloway hebben gestuurd, bevat vooral oud materiaal en is ,,ridicuul''.
The document of it OM, has send the documents to the lawyers of the suspects. Has found no new evidence, and especially old material.

De advocaten David Kock en Ronald Wix, die de verdachte broers Deepak en Satish K. verdedigen, hebben dat gezegd tijdens een persconferentie op het eiland die massaal door Amerikaanse pers werd bezocht.
The lawyers of David Kock and Ronald Wix, who the suspects take in maintaining, have said during a press conference on the island which was visited massively by American press.

,,Het nieuwe bewijs is een uitwerking van het oude materiaal wat 2,5 jaar geleden niet goed gedaan is. Het is door elkaar geschud en als nieuw gepresenteerd'', meent advocaat David Kock die van Justitie een twaalf pagina's tellend document heeft ontvangen. ,,Achterin, weggemoffeld, zitten wat tapverslagen, maar 97 procent is oud. Het nieuwe alleen is niet goed genoeg.''
The new evidence is a development of the old material what is not well done 2.5 year suffered. It has been shaken by each other and as new presented '', lawyer thinks David Kock who from justice twelve pages have received counting document, smuggled away in the back of, sit what tape reports, but 97 per cent are old. New not well enough is only.' '

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: November 26, 2007, 04:44:07 PM »

Oh Happy Day!!! 

hi Snoopy...it's a great day!!

Yes it is.  I'm waiting for Paulus!!

me too......talk about celebrating....we'll have to go to Gianinio's!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: November 26, 2007, 04:44:11 PM »

HopeFloats - I altered her avatar for her  Wink:

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: November 26, 2007, 04:44:22 PM »

When they arrest Paulus that's when I'll know that they are 100 % serious about justice.  That's also when I'll light up the big cigar I got a few weeks ago in anticipation. (Hope it don't make me sick)
Hi Snoopy are we twins?  

OMG..LMAO  I just noticed that !!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: November 26, 2007, 04:45:04 PM »

Phil Keating said the new evidence it is being kept very tightly.

They are being held on suspicion of Voluntary Manslaughter.

He said the hearing didn't really last that long.

They will continue to be interrogated for the next 8 days.

Defense attorneys are saying it is a reschuffling of old news.  Dave Kock is speaking.

Did anyone other than me hear David Koch say in the first paragraph of his statements, that this was information that was overlooked but there before nonetheless, just reshuffling.  In fact, he mentioned twice the reshuffling/rearranging after I heard him say "overlooked" before.

He must have misspoken --- Wink  ---he meant to say covered up...not overlooked  Cool

That's their way out of explaining away the corruption.  Guess I'll settle for that as long as J2k and Paulus are brought to justice.  We want Natalee back.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: November 26, 2007, 04:45:36 PM »

HOLY NO!

ORANJESTAD - Het dossier dat het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) naar de advocaten van de verdachten van de moord op Natalee Holloway hebben gestuurd, bevat vooral oud materiaal en is ,,ridicuul''.
The document of it OM, has send the documents to the lawyers of the suspects. Has found no new evidence, and especially old material.

De advocaten David Kock en Ronald Wix, die de verdachte broers Deepak en Satish K. verdedigen, hebben dat gezegd tijdens een persconferentie op het eiland die massaal door Amerikaanse pers werd bezocht.
The lawyers of David Kock and Ronald Wix, who the suspects take in maintaining, have said during a press conference on the island which was visited massively by American press.

,,Het nieuwe bewijs is een uitwerking van het oude materiaal wat 2,5 jaar geleden niet goed gedaan is. Het is door elkaar geschud en als nieuw gepresenteerd'', meent advocaat David Kock die van Justitie een twaalf pagina's tellend document heeft ontvangen. ,,Achterin, weggemoffeld, zitten wat tapverslagen, maar 97 procent is oud. Het nieuwe alleen is niet goed genoeg.''
The new evidence is a development of the old material what is not well done 2.5 year suffered. It has been shaken by each other and as new presented '', lawyer thinks David Kock who from justice twelve pages have received counting document, smuggled away in the back of, sit what tape reports, but 97 per cent are old. New not well enough is only.' '

NYC - don't get worried.  One would expect a defense attorney to say that  Wink
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: November 26, 2007, 04:45:54 PM »

I think Phil Keating might not be up to speed on this case. He looks sort of hapless. He seems to be buying what the defense attorneys are saying -- then he shrugs. He has been the only Fox guy down there since Thursday or Friday. He had a great opportunity to do some investigating and get some more interviews down there. Doesn't look like he did it. Now Greta will eat his lunch. Kids, recognize a good career opportunity when it hits you on the head.

Boy, I sure agree with you on that.  I wondered why he looks like he is on vacation and has been out walking the beach!  It is very serious business reporting on these breaking developments, covering the case, and you would think the producer would get him downtown quick-like for a haircut and some new clothes that are of the casual businessman's type.  LOL 

I know I am too critical, but FOX has always been a day late and a dollar short on this case IMHO.  Heck, did we ever learn anything new from them?  I'd venture to say most of what we hear there we already know 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: November 26, 2007, 04:46:16 PM »

Thanks for the heads up on that one San!

My remote for the cable isn't working and I have to GET UP to change the channels.

I had already changed the channel after the announcement that JORAN GETS 8 MORE DAYS thinking it was done for a while.

Please continue with the heads up so I can GET UP and change the channel......TIA!

Lord, I can't even turn the audio down on mine without that stupid remote given to us by the cable company that is adjusted for all TVs.  What a crock of a cable company I have.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: November 26, 2007, 04:46:22 PM »

When they arrest Paulus that's when I'll know that they are 100 % serious about justice.  That's also when I'll light up the big cigar I got a few weeks ago in anticipation. (Hope it don't make me sick)

Laughing Snoop Dawg !  I will buy one at work as well.. Wink
Hope it is true their may be a 4th arrest. IMO .. there will be more like Robots posted earlier !!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: November 26, 2007, 04:46:48 PM »

HopeFloats - I altered her avatar for her  Wink:

Thanks Snoopy & Klaas.  That has been bugging me for days.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: November 26, 2007, 04:47:50 PM »

That was Hope   Smile 
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: November 26, 2007, 04:48:25 PM »

Oh Happy Day!!! 

hi Snoopy...it's a great day!!

Yes it is.  I'm waiting for Paulus!!

me too......talk about celebrating....we'll have to go to Gianinio's!!

Sounds Great!! 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: November 26, 2007, 04:48:35 PM »

Hi Tyler! Kock was pining for the good ole days when everything was shuffled under the table when Paulus was using his capital as bargaining chips with his pals in ALE, government and judiciary. Different players, different game this time around. Everything was overlooked before.

Frank, bingo on the "new technologies". There was plenty to hold them before, they just chose to suppress it and ignore it. I think KLPD bypassed Dennis Jacobs' banal recaps, went back to the original interrogation tapes and communication records, then got the real picture. I hope they haul his lard ass in right behind Paulus.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: November 26, 2007, 04:49:15 PM »

UH-HUM! Did they hold Joran?  Laughing

(Inquiring Minds who are at work want to know!)

Just saw your post, yes, 8 more days.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #276 on: November 26, 2007, 04:49:26 PM »

Don't inhale.  Smoke it outside.  Be sure you have an accompanying beverage as you will want to wash down the taste.  (Unless it's one of those sweet cigars with the little tips so you don't get cigar nasties in your mouth).

OS, that is one colorful avatar there.  I can relate about channels.  I came undone when they moved CMT.  I was going into Toby Keith video withdrawals.

Does this Cavuto guy talk about anything interesting?  Or is he just filling time while Oprah's on?

Hi Peaches, so good to see you...

Yea, think I am in a time warp and don't know how to get out of it...lol..but that's ok...

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: November 26, 2007, 04:50:20 PM »

HOLY NO!

Don't fret NYC...the judge obviously thought it was enough to hold them ALL over another 8 days......that info comes from the defense attorneys....no way are they gonna say...yes they have new evidence to prove my client is guilty

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: November 26, 2007, 04:50:52 PM »

It never gets old, and this is the last we heard from the judges:

New technologies?

"The arrest of Paulus apparently came as a result of statements he has made recently to his wife and to the press that conflicted with previous statements he made to police. The conflict involved the timeline of events on the night the Alabama teen disappeared.
The possible involvement of Paulus with that could then be deducted from the file with the official reports of witnesses, amongst which two people suggested a contact existed between Paulus and Natalee Holloway the night of her disappearance, and a tapped report (that was given by the Prosecutor in her final note 1 to the Court). The tapped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to the Holiday Inn, are clearly understood by the Dept. of Justice, and could in the judgement of this Superior Court, be considered as an indication of the involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.”
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: November 26, 2007, 04:52:35 PM »

24ora STILL DOWN

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.24ora.com Port 80

It's up

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.