May 01, 2024, 11:00:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 218533 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: November 26, 2007, 05:04:57 PM »

Why do you think officials have hinted at a place in the ocean? Why has Dave said they have a place to look?

How, unless a person in the boat spilled what he knows would they even talk about a place 3-5 miles in the ocean?

My guess is the cell phones talked and they have had confirmation of a transmission at a spot offshore.

Otherwise, how else would they have this information?
It is possible that the area has been known, but the resources have not been available.

+++++++++
Texas Equusearch comes back to Aruba
DIARIO Aruba
01/12/2006

ORANJESTAD (AAN): The KPRC-TV channel from Houston reported that the founder of Texas EquuSearch, Tim Miller, is heading to Aruba along with a diving team from Florida after a report from the island reached them, that they could know where the body of Natalee Holloway could be.

The search team will concentrate in an area of 3 to 5 miles off the coast of Aruba, which has a depth of 800 to 1000 feet.
Tim Miller told the Houston TV channel that the Comissioner from Aruba said that the feel that Natalee could be in a fish trap which was thrown very deep in the sea.

“The night she disappeared, is the same night that a theft took place at the fisherman’s huts, and one gigantic trap was stolen, as well as a big knife and none of these were ever found”, Miller said.

If by any chance Natalee is in this trap, the possibility exists that they could find her with the team they are bringing.

Tim Miller also told KPRC-TV that the last time that he was in Aruba he was threatened to be arrested because he was working without a permit. Miller answered to the Aruba authorities that he was not working for anyone, and that he was a volunteer.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: November 26, 2007, 05:05:31 PM »

Frank   

Tamikosmom   
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: November 26, 2007, 05:06:10 PM »

Phil Keating:

JVDS will be held 8 more days, for a total of 16 days. Same thing is happening with the Kalpoes. They will now be held a total of 10 days.

News conference with chief prosecutor. He said, in the end, all theories point back to these three suspects.

Bo Dietl:

The only way they can interrogate them is to rearrest them. It took them a long time to get the warrants. That goes back to the mainland, Venezuela and other countries in South America that have the records.... I think they're probably going to develop a case based on conflicting stories.  .... Will there be enough to convict them on a murder charge?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: November 26, 2007, 05:06:26 PM »

was there a 4th arrest?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #304 on: November 26, 2007, 05:06:31 PM »

Ospainter, good to see you back.  Yes, Peaches, Cavuto always reports news. Unfortunately for some of us today it was not good news.  Recession looks to be on the horizon and stocks dropped. Sad

Hey Tylergal how ya doin??? Good to see you also.

well since Halloween (as you can tell) I couldn't log in. Tried it today and it worked. My new $3,000.00 laptop is broke again, so I am on old faithful "Dell", but it is soooooo slowwwww..Slower than me on a good day lol...

Just saw on Fox: Keating saying  jvds can be interrogated a total of 16 days, k2s total of 10 days...YEAAAAAA....Put a fork in ummmm, they're done...

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #305 on: November 26, 2007, 05:07:05 PM »

HOLY NO!
The new evidence is a development of the old material what is not well done 2.5 year suffered. It has been shaken by each other and as new presented '', lawyer thinks David Kock who from justice twelve pages have received counting document, smuggled away in the back of, sit what tape reports, but 97 per cent are old. New not well enough is only.' '

NYC - don't get worried.  One would expect a defense attorney to say that  Wink

NYC, those comments by Kock go in the bin with Tacopina saying Joran passed his sniff test. Joe Tacopina. Mafia lawyer. Measure of goodness for all mankind.  Wink

The judge ruled the evidence was good enough to detain all three of them. In eight days I believe Mos will up the ante with more, holding them 30 more days. Must be something there. Christmas in KIA, what a lovely sight to see.

Dayhiker - I understand. Well in the normal process there is come first 15 days.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: November 26, 2007, 05:07:45 PM »

was there a 4th arrest?

I heard this rumor earlier today too at BFN,  I never did find anything to substantiate it though.......

Maine, born and raised!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: November 26, 2007, 05:07:58 PM »

was there a 4th arrest?

Nope
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #308 on: November 26, 2007, 05:08:25 PM »

Why do you think officials have hinted at a place in the ocean? Why has Dave said they have a place to look?

How, unless a person in the boat spilled what he knows would they even talk about a place 3-5 miles in the ocean?

My guess is the cell phones talked and they have had confirmation of a transmission at a spot offshore.

Otherwise, how else would they have this information?

YaYa Frank, I like what you are thinking  Very Happy  I do remember that the night after she went missing there was a boat that left from the input and went out into the bay - and that input wasn't far from where the tourist placed the wooden cross that Dave found.

We did learn that Aruba's PD knows when any boat goes out, but I don't remember how far out they have to be before a blip shows up on their screen.  I thought at the time they would have to go beyond that spit of land that separates the bay from the ocean.  Did you ever learn any more about that Frank?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: November 26, 2007, 05:09:19 PM »

Does anyone know if the ships have left for Aruba yet?  They were supposed to leave today last I heard.

I thought it was going to be Wednesday but I could be wrong.
Klaas, do you think that these dives and equipment are the result of the prosecutor giving them information? Smile

I do, yes.  It's my belief that the KLPD/FBI/Prosecutor has been offering information to the family or JQK for months now.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: November 26, 2007, 05:09:28 PM »

Here's another question.  If (and I think they will ) they find remains of Natalee when they do the ocean search will she be returned to her family right away or do you think they will take a long time to release her remains?  If they find her will there be a representative of the KLPD on-site?  Geez I just want her brought homw, and laid to rest.  God Bless the family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: November 26, 2007, 05:09:44 PM »

was there a 4th arrest?

Hi Lisa...no....but we are hoping

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: November 26, 2007, 05:10:01 PM »

was there a 4th arrest?

Not yet.  We're waiting.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #313 on: November 26, 2007, 05:12:23 PM »

Greta van Susteren and Mrs. Holloway - Twitty arrives at Aruba.

Greta van Susteren na caminda pa Aruba       
Sunday, 25 November 2007 

Entre awe diadomingo cu mayan dialuna e conocido reportero Greta van Susteren di FOX News Channel ta yegando Aruba. E reportera aki cu tawata varios bez na Aruba no tin un bon impresion di Aruba y na varios occasion a defama Aruba. E reportera a puntra su bishitantenan di su website si e mester bay Aruba of no. Tambe nos por compronde cu e mama di Natalee tambe lo ta yegando den e dianan aki.

E respuestanan tawata mixto pero na final Greta a disidi di viaha pa Aruba toch. Dialuna anochi su programa On The Record lo bay ta live for di Aruba.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3056/6/

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: November 26, 2007, 05:13:36 PM »

<---------------NO SURPRSIE to me

heheheehehehheheheeheheh...

oh what a happy day

LIGHT EM UP

Don't bogart that cigar my friend...   Wink

ok,

all it took was one DUTCH guy,

he has had enough and so has just about everyone else

"PAULUS- PLEASE COME OUT of the BUSHES, you are UNDER ARREST"

I can just visualize Paulus hiding behind the bushes while Beth is standing there yelling "hello, anybody home?"

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: November 26, 2007, 05:13:47 PM »

Here's another question.  If (and I think they will ) they find remains of Natalee when they do the ocean search will she be returned to her family right away or do you think they will take a long time to release her remains?  If they find her will there be a representative of the KLPD on-site?  Geez I just want her brought homw, and laid to rest.  God Bless the family.

I said this once before.  If I found her remains I would not tell them I found them and I would just take her home.  I wouldn't want them to touch her remains.  They have done enough damage.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: November 26, 2007, 05:16:29 PM »

Tim Miller will make sure ALE/Prosecutor/KLPD/FBI is notified if anything is located.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #317 on: November 26, 2007, 05:17:44 PM »

If the Aruban marketing people were even sort of smart, they would at least fake being happy about the media being there.  An increase in the economy is just that.  Smart folks would be putting on the dog while the world is watching.  It's just good customer service. 

What was I thinking?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #318 on: November 26, 2007, 05:17:50 PM »

Time to light up the cigars and watch something good:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: November 26, 2007, 05:17:50 PM »

Phil Keating:

JVDS will be held 8 more days, for a total of 16 days. Same thing is happening with the Kalpoes. They will now be held a total of 10 days.

News conference with chief prosecutor. He said, in the end, all theories point back to these three suspects.

Bo Dietl:

The only way they can interrogate them is to rearrest them. It took them a long time to get the warrants. That goes back to the mainland, Venezuela and other countries in South America that have the records.... I think they're probably going to develop a case based on conflicting stories.  .... Will there be enough to convict them on a murder charge?

Port Valerie

Exact words of the Chief of Police ... who I assume spoke from a foundation of knowledge ... stated in an Abram's interview in October, 2005.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Gerold Dompig
THE ABRAMS REPORT
October 12, 2005

DOMPIG:  So sometimes people will ask us that, "Are you not tunnel-visioned? Maybe you should look at other possibilities." Of course. We did that. But we still feel that, every time you go on a path, a different path, that path leads back, comes back to these three boys.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.