May 01, 2024, 09:19:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 218462 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: November 26, 2007, 06:28:24 PM »

Klaas, I sent you mail.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #381 on: November 26, 2007, 06:29:36 PM »

Whoaaaaaaaaa nellie!!!! SC ??????? No shit! Shocked

Get outta town! 

Haven't heard that of FOX yet.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: November 26, 2007, 06:29:36 PM »

STEVE CROES???  Next up PVDS!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: November 26, 2007, 06:29:37 PM »

4th arrest!! Steve Croes is now in jail, AGAIN.The Parrot will speak! Hopefully.(get it?) Remember the beginning?
Paulus and Anita are being protected, terrible to speculate on that but higher ups are still ALE along with the Dutch.
The reason Joran does not know where th body is is that he didn't bury her the second time, the connections did. The out to sea info Dave Hollowaty is working on is from captured conversations. The old info at hand is the Jansen info about cell phone records and inconsistincies. The computer at K@ house was time altered, that is now in the mix, add a police van secret taping of their conversation and you get a guilty JK2.  This case would have been solved 2 years ago if it werent stalled by ALE including Ben Voking, Van Straaten (now bonaire chief of police and cathouse custodian) and others.

SGC!!

ok...is this new news or old? You all keep getting me excited and then find out it's the old stuff!!!

me too....I checked the news sites and nothing there...Tony is this true?  Where did you get the information?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #384 on: November 26, 2007, 06:31:18 PM »

ok...I knew all that. Perhaps the problem is...is that I can't understand NYC when she posts, then comments...come across. I must have misunderstood the whole thing, I guess...lol.

Nut44x4 - I am sorry  Embarassed My English is still not very well. What do u want to know about my post?

Votre Anglais c'est bonne, mon amis.

Je consens, mon ami

Tylergal and SunnyinTX - Remercie mon ami.... When I sees this good in France.  Wink

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: November 26, 2007, 06:32:02 PM »

4th arrest!! Steve Croes is now in jail, AGAIN.The Parrot will speak! Hopefully.(get it?) Remember the beginning?
Paulus and Anita are being protected, terrible to speculate on that but higher ups are still ALE along with the Dutch.
The reason Joran does not know where th body is is that he didn't bury her the second time, the connections did. The out to sea info Dave Hollowaty is working on is from captured conversations. The old info at hand is the Jansen info about cell phone records and inconsistincies. The computer at K@ house was time altered, that is now in the mix, add a police van secret taping of their conversation and you get a guilty JK2.  This case would have been solved 2 years ago if it werent stalled by ALE including Ben Voking, Van Straaten (now bonaire chief of police and cathouse custodian) and others.

SGC!!

ok...is this new news or old? You all keep getting me excited and then find out it's the old stuff!!!

me too....I checked the news sites and nothing there...Tony is this true?  Where did you get the information?

Hey Sweetie!! Sent you mail too!! Not going to last much longer!! Have a fever and sick as a dog...going to bed soon!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: November 26, 2007, 06:32:17 PM »

Tony - is this FOR SURE?  Steve Croes?
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #387 on: November 26, 2007, 06:34:33 PM »

ok...I knew all that. Perhaps the problem is...is that I can't understand NYC when she posts, then comments...come across. I must have misunderstood the whole thing, I guess...lol.

Nut44x4 - I am sorry  Embarassed My English is still not very well. What do u want to know about my post?

No problem NYC...I think I have it now.

Nut44*4 - Ok thank you, I try just work hard on my English. I am from Dutch and have never good learned English, sense last year, by all the nice American people. I just learning much from u all.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: November 26, 2007, 06:35:50 PM »

Tony - is this FOR SURE?  Steve Croes?

I've been recording CNN and so far no reports in the last hour.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: November 26, 2007, 06:36:28 PM »

Nut44x4 - I am sorry  Embarassed My English is still not very well. What do u want to know about my post?

Nut44*4 - Ok thank you, I try just work hard on my English. I am from Dutch and have never good learned English, sense last year, by all the nice American people. I just learning much from u all.

your english is great!  If you want to see some people who cant speak english, come to work with me one day  Laughing Laughing Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: November 26, 2007, 06:36:29 PM »

NYC...you are doing just great!!!
Nut...I still crack up like crazy when I see the "come across"!!!!

flyer33716
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: November 26, 2007, 06:36:54 PM »

Hello all. This is happy news. I have not posted in awhile. I believe they have known where the body was and so did the family. This is just the tip of the iceberg. The Dutch have had enough and have had the evidence for a long time. The time is ripe for bringing this travesty to an end. The fish have been pushed into the shallow and the feeding is about to begin. They will get rid of the weak first (JK2) and start with the grown fish soon as they digest the small.  The players know who they are and I am sure are just waiting their turn unless they have VERY powerful connections. Most of the players have cashed their chips earlier and now have to pay the house of Hague. The money lost is the motivating factor. The NL has not the resources or desire to keep afloat this hell hole. THe names will be changed and prosperity will once again flow. I think the unrest of the downturned economy forced the move. As sad is it is in this world, money still is the most motivating factor. Those who have it want more and the situation in Aruba is not providing the necessary cash flow. FOr this and the only reason justice will prevail. THe rich and powerful tried to make this go away in a perverted manner and it bit them where it hurt. As in anything time changes and so do views the concensus now is to let the guily drown in the cesspool they created. The weak do not survive. It is basic a human instinct. Just my thoughts. There is much more to come but only out of the view of millions. Appease the wolves now and clean up after they go.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #392 on: November 26, 2007, 06:37:27 PM »

NYC, the syntax involved in English is very irregular.  I'm sure it would be tough to try and pick up as an adult. 

I'm waiting for confirmation on that Steve Croes news item, Tony.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #393 on: November 26, 2007, 06:37:40 PM »

I am interesting, who this male is? Does someone knows?

Do you suppose that's Dolphi Richardson?  It's difficult to tell from here.

Thank you for Peaches and SunnyinTX! And also for *******, thank you!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: November 26, 2007, 06:37:54 PM »

Think I need to update this photo...  Laughing

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: November 26, 2007, 06:38:46 PM »

Notice how none of the defense lawyers tell us SPECIFICALLY what "old" evidence is being reshuffled?

Why won't anyone ask them?

I'd love to know the answer to that Frank

Maybe what the prosecutor presented to the judge (just to hold J2K for 8 days) was some of the old evidence.

We don't know what Janssen presented to the judge at that time.  She could/probably held back a lot of evidence.

It just might be that the judge has never see the "old" evidence before, and if not, that would be enough for this first go around. 

My opinion, the "new" evidence will be used to hold J2K an additional 30 days OR to go to trial.

The prosecutor seems and even says he's confident with the evidence he has; he has not waivered at all. 

And...I would think he would have to be confident before he brought the world down on Aruba again.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: November 26, 2007, 06:38:49 PM »

Nut44x4 - I am sorry  Embarassed My English is still not very well. What do u want to know about my post?

Votre Anglais c'est bonne, mon amis.

Je consens, mon ami

Tylergal and SunnyinTX - Remercie mon ami.... When I sees this good in France.  Wink

de rien, le mien est limité

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: November 26, 2007, 06:39:24 PM »

Think I need to update this photo...  Laughing

Love that one Klaas!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: November 26, 2007, 06:40:04 PM »

Hey Sweetie!! Sent you mail too!! Not going to last much longer!! Have a fever and sick as a dog...going to bed soon!!

I am sorry you are ill.....get well soon...I'll email you of there is anything new on the case....no email???

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: November 26, 2007, 06:40:28 PM »

Hello all. This is happy news. I have not posted in awhile. I believe they have known where the body was and so did the family. This is just the tip of the iceberg. The Dutch have had enough and have had the evidence for a long time. The time is ripe for bringing this travesty to an end. The fish have been pushed into the shallow and the feeding is about to begin. They will get rid of the weak first (JK2) and start with the grown fish soon as they digest the small.  The players know who they are and I am sure are just waiting their turn unless they have VERY powerful connections. Most of the players have cashed their chips earlier and now have to pay the house of Hague. The money lost is the motivating factor. The NL has not the resources or desire to keep afloat this hell hole. THe names will be changed and prosperity will once again flow. I think the unrest of the downturned economy forced the move. As sad is it is in this world, money still is the most motivating factor. Those who have it want more and the situation in Aruba is not providing the necessary cash flow. FOr this and the only reason justice will prevail. THe rich and powerful tried to make this go away in a perverted manner and it bit them where it hurt. As in anything time changes and so do views the concensus now is to let the guily drown in the cesspool they created. The weak do not survive. It is basic a human instinct. Just my thoughts. There is much more to come but only out of the view of millions. Appease the wolves now and clean up after they go.

Hi Flyer -

I agree with all of the above!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.