May 01, 2024, 10:16:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 218496 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #400 on: November 26, 2007, 06:40:59 PM »

Tyler,

Dan Abrams comes on at 9 pm..

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #401 on: November 26, 2007, 06:41:51 PM »

ok...I knew all that. Perhaps the problem is...is that I can't understand NYC when she posts, then comments...come across. I must have misunderstood the whole thing, I guess...lol.

Nut44x4 - I am sorry  Embarassed My English is still not very well. What do u want to know about my post?

No problem NYC...I think I have it now.

Nut44*4 - Ok thank you, I try just work hard on my English. I am from Dutch and have never good learned English, sense last year, by all the nice American people. I just learning much from u all.
NYC...you are doing just great!!!
Nut...I still crack up like crazy when I see the "come across"!!!!
NYC, the syntax involved in English is very irregular.  I'm sure it would be tough to try and pick up as an adult. 

I'm waiting for confirmation on that Steve Croes news item, Tony.

Thank you ldstlou and Peaches but, I understand about in English!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #402 on: November 26, 2007, 06:43:53 PM »

So, Tony comes on, makes a statement like that and just leaves????  Sounds suspicious

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #403 on: November 26, 2007, 06:44:13 PM »

When he says that Paulis and Anita are being protected  How are you meaning that  and How did you find this out ?  Thanks in advance

4th arrest!! Steve Croes is now in jail, AGAIN.The Parrot will speak! Hopefully.(get it?) Remember the beginning?
Paulus and Anita are being protected, terrible to speculate on that but higher ups are still ALE along with the Dutch.
The reason Joran does not know where th body is is that he didn't bury her the second time, the connections did. The out to sea info Dave Hollowaty is working on is from captured conversations. The old info at hand is the Jansen info about cell phone records and inconsistincies. The computer at K@ house was time altered, that is now in the mix, add a police van secret taping of their conversation and you get a guilty JK2.  This case would have been solved 2 years ago if it werent stalled by ALE including Ben Voking, Van Straaten (now bonaire chief of police and cathouse custodian) and others.

SGC!!

ok...is this new news or old? You all keep getting me excited and then find out it's the old stuff!!!

me too....I checked the news sites and nothing there...Tony is this true?  Where did you get the information?

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: November 26, 2007, 06:45:02 PM »

I think Tony may have just been saying who he wants to see or who he thinks will be arrested next, not that it has already happened.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: November 26, 2007, 06:45:14 PM »

ok...is this new news or old? You all keep getting me excited and then find out it's the old stuff!!!

me too....I checked the news sites and nothing there...Tony is this true?  Where did you get the information?

Hey Sweetie!! Sent you mail too!! Not going to last much longer!! Have a fever and sick as a dog...going to bed soon!!

I am sorry you are ill.....get well soon...I'll email you of there is anything new on the case....no email???

trying to hang in there until we get confirmation on Steve Croes!!! Bed is calling me though!! I sent ya an update via e-mail. Can't get rid of this fever!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: November 26, 2007, 06:46:39 PM »

So, Tony comes on, makes a statement like that and just leaves????  Sounds suspicious

Was this the one arrested 2 years ago? Tony may have Googled it and thought it was recent.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #407 on: November 26, 2007, 06:47:47 PM »

I think Tony may have just been saying who he wants to see or who he thinks will be arrested next, not that it has already happened.

Well he should IMO then...not blurt it out and fly like that 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: November 26, 2007, 06:48:01 PM »

Joe T. was just on cnn prime news--the woman hosting it asked him how does a U.S. attorney defend a client when all of this is going on in Aruba and not the U.S.  He said it is a problem but he is coordinating the defense with the lawyers in Aruba, he has investigated, go emails, messages etc. She asked him if he had turned all this over to the  authorities in Aruba--he said NO he would not discuss what he had or will do but if they intend on bringing Joran to trial then he will get involved and expose everything going on.
SICK, SICK, SICK.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #409 on: November 26, 2007, 06:48:59 PM »

ok...I knew all that. Perhaps the problem is...is that I can't understand NYC when she posts, then comments...come across. I must have misunderstood the whole thing, I guess...lol.

Nut44x4 - I am sorry  Embarassed My English is still not very well. What do u want to know about my post?

Nut44*4 - Ok thank you, I try just work hard on my English. I am from Dutch and have never good learned English, sense last year, by all the nice American people. I just learning much from u all.

your english is great!  If you want to see some people who cant speak english, come to work with me one day  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thank you blah. Well, work with u? Why? For to learn good English? Or something else?

Hi Guys..Please use the musings thread for off topic discussions..Thanx..
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 06:53:09 PM by Observer » Logged

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: November 26, 2007, 06:49:27 PM »

I just Googled----Steve Croes arrest----and the first item on the list is a link to a Fox news report from June 2005
The headline is "Fourth Person Held in Aruba Mystery" and the article is about Steve Croes being brougt in for questioning.

Maybe this is what he saw and didn't see the date?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: November 26, 2007, 06:49:38 PM »

Think I need to update this photo...  Laughing

Love that one Klaas!!!

What about a ball and chain around each one of them   Laughing

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #412 on: November 26, 2007, 06:50:58 PM »

Steve Croes??? Did he even make our poll?

Well, let's see: Deepak called him to verify the HI story, so his testimony could be incriminating. Wonder if Deepak also mentioned WHY he needed Steve to lie for him? Hmmmm, very interesting.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: November 26, 2007, 06:51:25 PM »

Well he should IMO then...not blurt it out and fly like that 

NO drive-bys in the Monkey cage!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: November 26, 2007, 06:51:39 PM »

If, by the end of this week, Paulus is not in jail, someone with a boat is not in jail, and there is no confirmation of the FBI being on the island, helping with interrogations, then we could assume this is all just another show.

Right now - no one bigger than the 3 creeps in jail - I dont like it.  Something stinks.  Mos saying all the right things just doest cut it for me.  Show me something that says "we are serious, we are gonna nail everyone involved"

My sentiments exactly.

Logic dictates that any authentic wiretapping conducted by Aruban/Dutch authorities at the Kalpoes' and/or VDS' residences would have implicated Paulus van der Sloot ... not just Joran, Deepak and Satish.  Why was Paulus van der Sloot not detained last week along with Joran, Deepak and Satish?

Janet

++++++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 184 - Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow.  "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans.  Not one tape.  Nothing." he says sadly.  Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball.  Not even for one minute.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: November 26, 2007, 06:52:11 PM »

your english is great!  If you want to see some people who cant speak english, come to work with me one day  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thank you blah. Well, work with u? Why? For to learn good English? Or something else?

Sorry NYC, it was just a bad joke.  I work with a bunch of little japanese guys who really dont speak good engrish at all   Laughing Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: November 26, 2007, 06:52:38 PM »

Well, let's see: Deepak called him to verify the HI story, so his testimony could be incriminating. Wonder if Deepak also mentioned WHY he needed Steve to lie for him? Hmmmm, very interesting.

Waiting to hear it from another source.  I will say though I think Tony has some connections in Aruba.  We shall see.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #417 on: November 26, 2007, 06:53:07 PM »

Nut44x4 - I am sorry  Embarassed My English is still not very well. What do u want to know about my post?

Votre Anglais c'est bonne, mon amis.

Je consens, mon ami

Tylergal and SunnyinTX - Remercie mon ami.... When I sees this good in France.  Wink

de rien, le mien est limité

o.k. te limité a été limité, mien aussi....lol. I don't speak much words France. Wink

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #418 on: November 26, 2007, 06:55:20 PM »

Sorry NYC, it was just a bad joke.  I work with a bunch of little japanese guys who really dont speak good engrish at all   Laughing Laughing

Ok, I understand. Let stop about it, (another u can email me) and let we go back talking about the case.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: November 26, 2007, 06:58:04 PM »

Waiting to hear it from another source.  I will say though I think Tony has some connections in Aruba.  We shall see.

That's what I was thinking as well, Klaas, that Tony is being the Paul Revere and we will know more details later.  Did SC serve as captain of Koan's boat, the reason he was fired?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.