May 01, 2024, 12:09:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 218564 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: November 26, 2007, 06:59:42 PM »

I have always had a feeling that SGC was wearing a sign that said "this man's for hire.."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: November 26, 2007, 07:00:20 PM »

Nut44*4 - Ok thank you, I try just work hard on my English. I am from Dutch and have never good learned English, sense last year, by all the nice American people. I just learning much from u all.

NYC, don't worry about it, you do just fine and we appreciate your bringing articles from Holland and a Dutch perspective to the forum. Keep on keeping on!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: November 26, 2007, 07:01:15 PM »

Tyler,

Dan Abrams comes on at 9 pm..

Oh, I thought someone said 6 a.m. and I was wondering.  I turned there once and that spittle-mouth Matthews was on and I cannot bear to watch him and hear him.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #423 on: November 26, 2007, 07:01:47 PM »

Steve Croes??? Did he even make our poll?

Well, let's see: Deepak called him to verify the HI story, so his testimony could be incriminating. Wonder if Deepak also mentioned WHY he needed Steve to lie for him? Hmmmm, very interesting.

Waiting to hear it from another source.  I will say though I think Tony has some connections in Aruba.  We shall see.

Klaasend - this is great news, again a suspect arrested.
I am sorry all, I have to go, for sleeping. I see u all tomorrow. A have a great evening.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: November 26, 2007, 07:02:48 PM »

Even though we don't know for sure about Steve Croes yet, I decided to include him in this exclusive KIA TWO STEP video:   Laughing Laughing

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/3503385

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: November 26, 2007, 07:03:09 PM »

4th arrest!! Steve Croes is now in jail, AGAIN.The Parrot will speak! Hopefully.(get it?) Remember the beginning?
Paulus and Anita are being protected, terrible to speculate on that but higher ups are still ALE along with the Dutch.
The reason Joran does not know where th body is is that he didn't bury her the second time, the connections did. The out to sea info Dave Hollowaty is working on is from captured conversations. The old info at hand is the Jansen info about cell phone records and inconsistincies. The computer at K@ house was time altered, that is now in the mix, add a police van secret taping of their conversation and you get a guilty JK2.  This case would have been solved 2 years ago if it werent stalled by ALE including Ben Voking, Van Straaten (now bonaire chief of police and cathouse custodian) and others.

SGC!!

There's actually a number of pieces of information reported by Tony, if true.

Paulus and Anita being protected.  (Dutch need to take care of that)

Police van taped J2K conversations (tee hee)

"The connections hid the body" and Joran doesn't know where it is could be the reason Joran could pass a polygraph question "where is the body"

Oh, and if we didn't know it already, the case was stalled by the ALE

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: November 26, 2007, 07:03:09 PM »

Tony posted a few times after the arrests last week.  I thought I remembered him saying that he would be in Aruba this week.  (Is this the one that works on the cruise ship?)

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #427 on: November 26, 2007, 07:03:49 PM »

Nut44*4 - Ok thank you, I try just work hard on my English. I am from Dutch and have never good learned English, sense last year, by all the nice American people. I just learning much from u all.

NYC, don't worry about it, you do just fine and we appreciate your bringing articles from Holland and a Dutch perspective to the forum. Keep on keeping on!

Dayhiker - thank you! Well I am sure not worry, I can articles better read then itself write.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #428 on: November 26, 2007, 07:04:44 PM »

4th arrest!! Steve Croes is now in jail, AGAIN.The Parrot will speak! Hopefully.(get it?) Remember the beginning?
Paulus and Anita are being protected, terrible to speculate on that but higher ups are still ALE along with the Dutch.
The reason Joran does not know where th body is is that he didn't bury her the second time, the connections did. The out to sea info Dave Hollowaty is working on is from captured conversations. The old info at hand is the Jansen info about cell phone records and inconsistincies. The computer at K@ house was time altered, that is now in the mix, add a police van secret taping of their conversation and you get a guilty JK2.  This case would have been solved 2 years ago if it werent stalled by ALE including Ben Voking, Van Straaten (now bonaire chief of police and cathouse custodian) and others.

SGC!!
This reads like Tony was for real...notice the arrest again?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: November 26, 2007, 07:05:36 PM »

Even though we don't know for sure about Steve Croes yet, I decided to include him in this exclusive KIA TWO STEP video:   Laughing Laughing

roflmao...could be the fever but that is just too funny!!! I better get to bed!! Night Monkeys!!! Keep the faith!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: November 26, 2007, 07:05:50 PM »

I have always had a feeling that SGC was wearing a sign that said "this man's for hire.."

Definetly!!..It may explain PVDS Bank withdrawls if that is true. I saw one other post just like this one from June 05

RWV Archive

The Vigilante news paper from Curacao Reports that the Croes guy might have been involved in breaking and entering on of the fishersman's huts, where appearently a fisherman reported that ropes, ankers, and tape have been stolen.

Posted by: Chris | Saturday, June 18, 2005 at 01:11 PM

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: November 26, 2007, 07:09:00 PM »

Maybe Klass can add SC to the chain gang (if we find out the arrest really happened)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: November 26, 2007, 07:14:41 PM »

LOL  Gosh.. they are ALL so FUGLY  .. eeekkkkkkk
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #433 on: November 26, 2007, 07:15:54 PM »

SC IS in it and it is funny!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: November 26, 2007, 07:18:14 PM »

A fourth arrest hasn't hit the news yet, but they would use something like that to make us wait though five blocks of commercials.

just ahead! just ahead! breaking news! you don't want to miss this!  Shocked
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: November 26, 2007, 07:19:25 PM »

A fourth arrest hasn't hit the news yet, but they would use something like that to make us wait though five blocks of commercials.

Laughing   True !! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: November 26, 2007, 07:19:47 PM »

In the Natalee Holloway case ... other than the security guards ... there were only seven suspects who were arrested ... held in pre-trial detention. All the rest were considered witnesses who were brought in for questioning and immediately released ... Lorenzo  included.

1. Joran
2.  Deepak
3.  Satish
4.  Steve Croes
5.  Paulus
6.  Geoffrey van Cromvoirt (GVC)
7.  Guido Wever

Obviously ... the prosecutor was completely incompetent in regards to what the legal definition of "strong evidence" in the detainment of the suspects or ... the judges disregarding this "strong evidence" in their rulings.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Joran, Deepak, Satish, Steve Croes and Paulus
FOX NEWS
June 24, 2005

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot (search) — the father of 17-year-old Joran — was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt (GVC)
ABC NEWS
April 24, 2006

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt, 19, has been released into the custody of his parents after spending more than a week in an Aruba jail on suspicion of "criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway.

Guildo Wever
FOX NEWS
May 22, 2006

Guido Wever, an Aruba national, is expected to face charges Tuesday in a Dutch courtroom connection with the disappearance of the high school senior. Wever's lawyer, Gerard Spong was expected to file a suit Monday to prevent his extradition to the Caribbean island on charges of "assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
NANCY GRACE
July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system. You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

Noraina Pietersz - Defence Attorney
Associated Press
June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: November 26, 2007, 07:20:44 PM »

A 4th arrest?  What, are they going to arrest the former prosecutor for doing a worse job then when Marcia Clark messed up the OJ case?  
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: November 26, 2007, 07:21:43 PM »

Yeah and like so many other lying witnesses of the Aruba Liars' Club, never charged. Nothing has ever been said about Croes' suspect status being lifted. Or Guido or GVC for that matter. Perhaps now that the veil of protection has been lifted we will see them in court again.

Nobody makes up the crap Steve Croes did without an agenda.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: November 26, 2007, 07:22:58 PM »

A 4th arrest?  What, are they going to arrest the former prosecutor for doing a worse job then when Marcia Clark messed up the OJ case?  

Howdy TS.. nice to see yah ! 
 Guess it wil be interesting to see whos gonna get stuck in the pokey next.. IMO.. its going ot be more then just JVDS and the K2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.