May 01, 2024, 02:20:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 218631 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: November 26, 2007, 07:24:56 PM »

Nobody makes up the crap Steve Croes did without an agenda.[/b]

That's a very good point Dayhiker!!  No fool would just make up being a witness to confirm an alibi without a damn good reason.  Then again, Steve Croes never seemed to be the scholarly type if you know what I'm sayin'...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: November 26, 2007, 07:25:02 PM »

trying to hang in there until we get confirmation on Steve Croes!!! Bed is calling me though!! I sent ya an update via e-mail. Can't get rid of this fever!!

got the email....I have again checked all the news sites and nothing...go to bed...I'll call you if we heard anything

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: November 26, 2007, 07:26:14 PM »

I think Tony may have just been saying who he wants to see or who he thinks will be arrested next, not that it has already happened.

Well he should IMO then...not blurt it out and fly like that 

well he sure got our attention!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: November 26, 2007, 07:26:48 PM »

I have always had a feeling that SGC was wearing a sign that said "this man's for hire.."

Laughing

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: November 26, 2007, 07:27:28 PM »

Howdy TS.. nice to see yah ! 
 Guess it wil be interesting to see whos gonna get stuck in the pokey next.. IMO.. its going ot be more then just JVDS and the K2

Hey Ang!  Very good to see you too!!  How you doin'?

I think this time, it'll probably end with Joran and the brother's Kalpoe.  I think that'll be enough to begin to untangle the web of lies...
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #445 on: November 26, 2007, 07:28:01 PM »

Tyler,

Dan Abrams comes on at 9 pm..

Oh, I thought someone said 6 a.m. and I was wondering.  I turned there once and that spittle-mouth Matthews was on and I cannot bear to watch him and hear him.

No, Dan is on everynight at 9:00 pm EST.

You don't like dawling Chris...hehehe...me either...

my schedule is 7=Shep, 8=NG 9=Dan 10=OTR and also at 9 usually see what LKL has on..

I heard that LKL will be talking about Aruba tonight, so what to do, what to do...maybe do a midnight LKL...Yep, got my night planned out..

See ya,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: November 26, 2007, 07:28:02 PM »

Joe T. was just on cnn prime news--the woman hosting it asked him how does a U.S. attorney defend a client when all of this is going on in Aruba and not the U.S.  He said it is a problem but he is coordinating the defense with the lawyers in Aruba, he has investigated, go emails, messages etc. She asked him if he had turned all this over to the  authorities in Aruba--he said NO he would not discuss what he had or will do but if they intend on bringing Joran to trial then he will get involved and expose everything going on.
SICK, SICK, SICK.

he is so full of crap......he doesn't have anything!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #447 on: November 26, 2007, 07:28:16 PM »

I have always had a feeling that SGC was wearing a sign that said "this man's for hire.."

Yeah and like so many other lying witnesses of the Aruba Liars' Club, never charged. Nothing has ever been said about Croes' suspect status being lifted. Or Guido or GVC for that matter. Perhaps now that the veil of protection has been lifted we will see them in court again.

Nobody makes up the crap Steve Croes did without an agenda

That part has always bugged me about SC, for sure.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: November 26, 2007, 07:30:19 PM »

Howdy TS.. nice to see yah ! 
 Guess it wil be interesting to see whos gonna get stuck in the pokey next.. IMO.. its going ot be more then just JVDS and the K2

Hey Ang!  Very good to see you too!!  How you doin'?

I think this time, it'll probably end with Joran and the brother's Kalpoe.  I think that'll be enough to begin to untangle the web of lies...
I certainly agree with you there...   lots will go down IMO.. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: November 26, 2007, 07:34:55 PM »

Even though we don't know for sure about Steve Croes yet, I decided to include him in this exclusive KIA TWO STEP video:   Laughing Laughing

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/3503385

ROTFLMAO............. love the sporter in the dress..perhaps it's indicative of his future role in KIA. Shocked Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: November 26, 2007, 07:35:14 PM »

I have no doubt the investigators know all the coverups, discarded evidence, but i'm glad they seem focused, very focused.

I also sense a change in P.R. There are 2 types, they tried the first one and it failed, now they must bring all to light or it will only get worse.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: November 26, 2007, 07:35:47 PM »

The Birmingham reporter on Aruba had nothing about the 4th arrest tonight.
It looked like she could not get a feed and was broadcasting via cell phone.  She had interviewed the Kalpoe attorneys and the only things new that I got out of it was that the Kalpoe attorneys said that their clients had already been persecuted by public opinion.  One of them had been
 "kicked out of school" due to the bad publicity.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: November 26, 2007, 07:37:50 PM »

It looked like she could not get a feed and was broadcasting via cell phone.  She had interviewed the Kalpoe attorneys and the only things new that I got out of it was that the Kalpoe attorneys said that their clients had already been persecuted by public opinion.  One of them had been

That must be Satish...what grade is he in now???...11th 12th?  Laughing

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: November 26, 2007, 07:38:19 PM »

Satish was kicked out of his 3rd attempt at 12th grade?  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: November 26, 2007, 07:38:40 PM »

My guess would be.. "I wanna be a Dr Satish "..  lol   Still dunno if hes a senior for the last 2 years OR if indeed is in college.?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: November 26, 2007, 07:39:48 PM »

It looked like she could not get a feed and was broadcasting via cell phone.  She had interviewed the Kalpoe attorneys and the only things new that I got out of it was that the Kalpoe attorneys said that their clients had already been persecuted by public opinion.  One of them had been

LOL...kicked outta school....uummmmmm the doctor to be??  because of bad publicity...give me a break!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: November 26, 2007, 07:40:43 PM »

This is the one I want to see arrested next  Laughing

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: November 26, 2007, 07:40:56 PM »

It looked like she could not get a feed and was broadcasting via cell phone.  She had interviewed the Kalpoe attorneys and the only things new that I got out of it was that the Kalpoe attorneys said that their clients had already been persecuted by public opinion.  One of them had been

LOL...kicked outta school....uummmmmm the doctor to be??  because of bad publicity...give me a break!!

Satish reminds me of Jethro Bodine from the Beverly Hillbillies.  He had a sixth grade education-the highest in his family and wanted to be a brain surgeon...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: November 26, 2007, 07:41:58 PM »

Yeppers Tamikosmom ..... same order of business, if true what Tony said.
1.  Joran
2.  Deepak
3.  Satish
4.  Steve Croes
5.  Paulus
6.  Geoffrey van Cromvoirt (GVC)
7.  Guido Wever

I feel something funky happening. Neutral

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #459 on: November 26, 2007, 07:42:39 PM »

This is the one I want to see arrested next  Laughing

Yeppers Klaas , as well as I and others do too !!    Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.