May 01, 2024, 10:31:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 218512 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: November 26, 2007, 09:04:16 PM »

The media tonight seems to be missing the story. Not a single reporter has asked why Janssen, van der straaten and Dompig are not there.

This is old information, that's the point!

Will they ever get it?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: November 26, 2007, 09:04:30 PM »

Exactly.  It was KJ's investigation and she did not do her job.  If she felt it was too much for her she should have let Amalin Flanegan take over the investigation.  That woman quit because she knew Koen was lying and when she asked the police to interview him they refused.

Another of a hundred missed opportunities laid at their doorstep. I think Mos is letting it out slowly there was some real questionable case management going on but he is not hammering them now for a reason, and that is to focus on the suspects.

Then there was that little bitchfight going on between KJ and the Croes gal. What place does that have in a murder investigation? They should have let Flanigan take it over San. At least she was trying.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: November 26, 2007, 09:07:30 PM »

I don't like Michele Kosinski.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: November 26, 2007, 09:08:06 PM »

Just heard on Nancy Grace Program that the Kalpoes are being kept in intolerable conditions with cockroaches and rats!!

Cockroaches and rats in PARADISE???  Noooo!  Impossible.   Cool
Intolerable for who?

Good Evening Hat,
Speak of the Devil....
How can they tell the Kalpoes from the vermine?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #564 on: November 26, 2007, 09:08:28 PM »

I'm gonna barf. The reporters need to get a clue.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: November 26, 2007, 09:08:35 PM »

JMHO  Never be too quick to judge or dismiss Bo Dietl he may be a little rough around the edges but he is a man that does get results  .
   The New York criminals try to stay out of his line of sight
  and sometimes we need a man that the criminals  just arnt sure what he may do .  sorta keeps them on their toes  and makes for a more level playing field in my opinion instead of letting the Bad guys have all the breaks .

SNIP:

Bo Dietl:

The only way they can interrogate them is to rearrest them. It took them a long time to get the warrants. That goes back to the mainland, Venezuela and other countries in South America that have the records.... I think they're probably going to develop a case based on conflicting stories.  .... Will there be enough to convict them on a murder charge?

Here Bo Dietl goes again bringing up other areas.  Interesting--wonder what he knows about all this?  Remember his quotes the other day about (I think) pings from phones from Venezuela and Columbia?

Jerry, Believe me I am not judging Bo. I like him and his tactics.  I was just making a point that this is the 2nd time he has brought this subject up and I find it interesting.  I would love to know what he knows right now.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: November 26, 2007, 09:09:02 PM »

Quote from somebody's post:

"News conference with chief prosecutor. He said, in the end, all theories point back to these three suspects."

...why theories? Why doesthe prosecutor say theories?
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: November 26, 2007, 09:09:18 PM »

Chris LeJuez - Cousin of Helen, correct?  Didn't he represent the Kalpoes at some point?  God, it's all such a blur!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: November 26, 2007, 09:09:24 PM »

when doing battle

never a good idea to  get yourself into TWO BATTLES at one time.
its too risky

Mos will get these bastards first ------ J2K

then after conviction her can pursue the corrupt police force

this fella knows how to do battle

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #569 on: November 26, 2007, 09:09:46 PM »

Of all the excerpts to choose from that conversation, they sure did choose some lame ones
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: November 26, 2007, 09:10:37 PM »

Linda Allison is so smooth.
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: November 26, 2007, 09:10:48 PM »

Gotta go ya'll...time to fly  Very Happy Very Happy

See ya west coast style in a few hours!!!

metro...out....

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: November 26, 2007, 09:10:50 PM »

Chris Lejuez said it is possible for them to hold the evidence.

Rosemarie Arnold said it doesn't concern them one bit.  Abrams is going after Rosemary who is saying Joran is not a killer he is a sweet boy.  She said they did their own investigation and Abrams said well then who did it.

Linda Allison said the family is encouraged.

Playing the CA tape of Joran.

Michele Kosinski said she went back to a transcript they obtained a while ago.  The police left the car and they started talking in the car when they were not there.

Chris said you don't need much to hold them for another 8 days.  He said it won't be enough to go to trial.

Rosmarie is saying even with the car conversation they don't have any confession and they have no idea what happened to Natalee.

Linda Allison the prosecutor has not had any contact with the family.  They only had contact from the FBI.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: November 26, 2007, 09:11:01 PM »

Michele Kozinski - Said there was old material in this file that wasn't in the original file.

Basically the prosecutor said we have enough evidence to hold them but not enough to take them to trial.

Prosecutor filed an injunction so the defense attorney would not get all the information.

Prosecutor said there is evidence beyone an assumption that Natalee is no longer alive.

San, did you hear Hans Mos say that or is that what Michelle said?  I ask because all of these media people are idiots.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: November 26, 2007, 09:11:26 PM »

I wish that we still had Hat's old Cowgirl KJ post.  It summed her up
perfectly.  I saved it for a long, long time.

Here's one that may tide you over, Magnolia. Remember Fecalruba?

FROM DILBERT'S BLOG

Fecalruba
Now I’ve done it. I’ve angered the entire population of Aruba with this comic on 6/14/06:

Man, did I get angry e-mail from Aruba when that comic ran. Apparently the Arubans, or Arubians, or Arubitarians – whatever they call themselves – think that Fecalruba is my way of mocking Aruba. Apparently they’re still quite touchy about the bad press when American Natalee Holloway disappeared there. If there are two things you could say to hurt tourism, they are:

1. When you visit, they might kill you and then not solve the crime.
2. The island and all of the structures are made of fecal matter.

Neither of those statements is 100% true of course, but the Arubatheenians are worried that tourists might come to think of their island as a turd-scented murder pit when in fact it is quite delightful and pleasing to both the nose and the eye.

Now I must confess that my knowledge of geography stops just short of “tiny islands that are somewhere.” So I don’t know if they are developing nukes, or they have a crack team of hit men controlled by the Board of Tourism, but I no longer feel safe. I have this mental image of a small pod of genetically engineered Arubistanians swimming toward California like porpoises, all menacing-looking.

So let me say right now that Fecalruba is a totally different country from Aruba. I would never insult the fine people of….GAAAAK!!!!!

June 21, 2006

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: November 26, 2007, 09:11:37 PM »

MSNBC on now. They say, prosecutors say for the first time that they have evidence that Natalee is not alive.

Linda Ellison, Chris Le Jeuz , Rosemare Arnold.

RA: We know he didn't do it. There is no evidence. He is not a killer. He is a sweet boy who has had the focus on him since day one and that's why they didn't ever find out who did it.

Linda: The family is encouraged. Guarded optimism with the rearrests. They are hearing from media sources that they've gone over all the evidence and it keeps circling to the three suspects.

Michelle in Aruba: No, we don't know anything about the text messages. We did go back to a transcript done a while ago, when all three suspects were in the car together. (Transcript.) There are just a lot of questions; why would JVDS think she was alive?

Chris Le Jeuz: You don't need very much to hold them another 8 days. It's not enough to go to trial.

Abrams: JVDS should suspect that any conversation could be recorded.

Arnold: They stuck them in a car and even then it's clear that Joran had no idea what happened.

Abrams: I hope the prosecutor is not probiding false hope.

Linda: Our contact is the FBI liaison with attorneys in Aruba. We have had no communication with the prosecutor.

That's all -- on to the Drew Peterson case and others.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: November 26, 2007, 09:12:12 PM »

SNIP:

Bo Dietl:

The only way they can interrogate them is to rearrest them. It took them a long time to get the warrants. That goes back to the mainland, Venezuela and other countries in South America that have the records.... I think they're probably going to develop a case based on conflicting stories.  .... Will there be enough to convict them on a murder charge?

Here Bo Dietl goes again bringing up other areas.  Interesting--wonder what he knows about all this?  Remember his quotes the other day about (I think) pings from phones from Venezuela and Columbia?

Don't know what Bo  knows but Bo says he has had detective in Aruba for near a year.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #577 on: November 26, 2007, 09:12:47 PM »

Someone needs to slap the crap out of Rosemary Arnold...Hey Klaas....where is that slapping smiley you used for Heli, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: November 26, 2007, 09:13:52 PM »

Chris LeJuez - Cousin of Helen, correct?  Didn't he represent the Kalpoes at some point?  God, it's all such a blur!

He was the attorney for both security guards in the beginning. Then before they were released just one of them as he was asked to retain just one as his client.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: November 26, 2007, 09:15:48 PM »

This prosecutor better know what he's doing.  I'll feel better when the 8 days is extended into the next 60 (?).  God, I can't stand that these people have gotten away with this crime so far.  I SO hope justice is coming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.