May 01, 2024, 11:48:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 218555 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: November 26, 2007, 10:13:36 PM »

I Like that guy Mos.  He is very concise and to the point with Greta.  There is no way to trick him and he is very credible.

Mos is a breath of fresh air. He has said more in one interview than Janssen said in two years.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #681 on: November 26, 2007, 10:13:36 PM »

WTF!!! A required weekly test is squelching the interview!!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: November 26, 2007, 10:14:36 PM »

Greta is speaking to Satish's lawyer David Kock.  Basically the new information is 12 pages long.

Mos said he talked with KJ and she information him the case was going on here.  Hans said he saw the same as the Americans as to what was going on here.

What they gave to the judge was enough to arrest them.

Greta said why did he set the time table for the end of the year.  Will try or dismiss case by December 31st.  They set themselves a time limit.  Did they have to pick them up to make that time limit.  He said that's a good question and yes we did.

What is Voluntary Manslaughter.  VM is a situation where you kill a person with intent.

He will not say what category the new evidence is in (physical or testimony).

Hans is not part of the interrogation.  There is another lawyer and he said she is doing fine.

New police officers in terms of the detectives and police assigned.  He said on the Aruban side there are still police investigators who were involved in the past.

The 31st of December stands as it is.  He gave his word to the lawyers and the brothers as of the 31st they would be cleared.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: November 26, 2007, 10:15:28 PM »

I THINK HANS IS FOS
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: November 26, 2007, 10:15:29 PM »

On the Aruban side, there are still police officers involved who were originally involved because they know what was done and said.

Mos: Kalpoes detained until Thursday. Then they will go for another 8 days.

Joran's second 8 days will expire at the end of next week. Will ask for another 60 days.

If by the 31st December things are not clear, he has told people he wants this case will be dismissed. Leaves himself a small opening -- the 31st unless new evidence appears such as discovery of a body, that would change things.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #685 on: November 26, 2007, 10:16:04 PM »

I know I am going to get hell for this - but I spent some time looking at Taco's case load... and as I suspected - He's a very good attorney. A very very good attorney. He wins more than his share of cases and I should know. I come from a family of attorneys. At his young age he is draws the mega cases as I posted last night. His skills are actually very good and for his age he knows more than most and I understand why he is drawing these clients.

Taco is very good, but he has no power on Aruba, and he can do nothing but advise.

sorry, but it's the truth. The guy is good.

Now who the heck is paying this very very very good attorney? Should that not be public? IMO it should.

Screaming and yelling makes him look very childish, but in a court room I suspect his demeanor is very different. A US Judge will not tolerate the crap he pulls on TV in a court room.

he miaght be a good attomrey for other crap... but IMO he is a peckerhead.... AND how the hell does he keep sayiong he is JVDS attorney????????????  He is NOT.. not for this at least??
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: November 26, 2007, 10:18:16 PM »

Vin de Sousa knows there is new evidence but doesn't know what it is. Says Mos is serious and professional. Doesn't want to say anything about Karin Janssen. Says there is a different boss now than there was then.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #687 on: November 26, 2007, 10:18:17 PM »

I THINK HANS IS FOS

San, don't hold back, hon, you're among friends. Go ahead, express yourself!  Laughing Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: November 26, 2007, 10:18:34 PM »

Hello, Everyone.  Although I haven't posted on these forums, I have sporadically followed this case.  Anita has made a true statement, albeit not her intention; it is ridiculous for this to be happening after over two years--it should have happened over two years ago.  I think it was the new prosecutor down there who said that this case is not going to go unsolved on his watch.  I think, too, that the Kalpoes are being positioned to be blamed for what happened to Natalee; I don't think, however, that the Van der Sloots will get away with that.  As for Joe Tacopina, he's just nervous; it shows in every word he's said since he found out his "client" was being rearrested; he's out of the loop, and it shows.  Oh, and one more thing about Anita:  didn't she say that her son was not being arrested, just being brought back for a reinactment?  Do you think she believes he's sitting in jail just to reinact his last tenure there?  Oh, well, I guess she will be surprised at the new ending.  Poor thing; hopefully, she will have better luck with her other son.

Welcome Amanda!
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: November 26, 2007, 10:19:15 PM »

On the Aruban side, there are still police officers involved who were originally involved because they know what was done and said.

Joran's second 8 days will expire at the end of next week. Will ask for another 60 days.

If by the 31st December things are not clear, he has told people he wants this case will be dismissed. Leaves himself a small opening -- the 31st unless new evidence appears such as discovery of a body, that would change things.

This part scares me
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: November 26, 2007, 10:19:46 PM »

Hello Everyone..... I have been catching up and don't have to much time this evening... but wanted to say how thrilled I am at Joran staying behind bars.... and am praying that this is the time... This time they get it done...
and all of the information that you guys put out here is awesome... I appreciate it! Very Happy
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: November 26, 2007, 10:20:06 PM »

Hello, Everyone.  Although I haven't posted on these forums, I have sporadically followed this case.  Anita has made a true statement, albeit not her intention; it is ridiculous for this to be happening after over two years--it should have happened over two years ago.  I think it was the new prosecutor down there who said that this case is not going to go unsolved on his watch.  I think, too, that the Kalpoes are being positioned to be blamed for what happened to Natalee; I don't think, however, that the Van der Sloots will get away with that.  As for Joe Tacopina, he's just nervous; it shows in every word he's said since he found out his "client" was being rearrested; he's out of the loop, and it shows.  Oh, and one more thing about Anita:  didn't she say that her son was not being arrested, just being brought back for a reinactment?  Do you think she believes he's sitting in jail just to reinact his last tenure there?  Oh, well, I guess she will be surprised at the new ending.  Poor thing; hopefully, she will have better luck with her other son.

Welcome amanda.  Anita is a failure as a mother.  Those other two boys don't stand a chance with their messed up parents and their psycho brother.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #692 on: November 26, 2007, 10:22:02 PM »

Hello Everyone..... I have been catching up and don't have to much time this evening... but wanted to say how thrilled I am at Joran staying behind bars.... and am praying that this is the time... This time they get it done...
and all of the information that you guys put out here is awesome... I appreciate it! Very Happy

Inichols, don't leave until I give you you're avatar! Hang on a sec!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: November 26, 2007, 10:22:30 PM »

Welcome Noly, Stella and Amanda! 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #694 on: November 26, 2007, 10:22:36 PM »

Something I've noticed in reading news articles as of late concerning Natalee's case:  Joran is said to be a "20 year old man" or he has been called a "Dutchman".  I don't see much any more of anyone calling him a boy like was done in 2005.  I don't think it's just because he is 2 years older.  I think it's been realized how serious this matter is.  That Joran is very possibly responsible for her Natalee's death.  Since the news now says Natalee is most likely dead, I notice the articles are much more somber.  No runaway with the blue eyed Dutch boy stuff anymore.  JMO

Rosemary Arnold called him a 'sweet boy' tonight on Nancy Grace. I am surprised she didn't say...delicious sporter  Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: November 26, 2007, 10:22:41 PM »

This part scares me

It doesn't bother me that much.  Afterall, the case has gone on over two years now and we were always told at the 2 year mark the case would be closed.  So this is more than 6 months after when it would have normally been closed.  I think they have the evidence to bring it to trial. 

Han's doesn't want to tip anyone off to what that evidence is.
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: November 26, 2007, 10:23:08 PM »

Remember what I said in the other thread the other day? MOS alluded to the same thing at the end of his interview with Greta just now.

Ado
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: November 26, 2007, 10:23:25 PM »

...I think, too, that the Kalpoes are being positioned to be blamed for what happened to Natalee...

I think this, too, and I hope it's not the case. I want all those at fault to be punished--I'd hate to see the Kalpoes take the fall while Joran (and whoever else) walks free.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #698 on: November 26, 2007, 10:23:56 PM »

Inichols, don't leave until I give you you're avatar! Hang on a sec!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/cin.gif
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: November 26, 2007, 10:24:06 PM »

I know I am going to get hell for this - but I spent some time looking at Taco's case load... and as I suspected - He's a very good attorney. A very very good attorney. He wins more than his share of cases and I should know. I come from a family of attorneys. At his young age he is draws the mega cases as I posted last night. His skills are actually very good and for his age he knows more than most and I understand why he is drawing these clients.

Taco is very good, but he has no power on Aruba, and he can do nothing but advise.

sorry, but it's the truth. The guy is good.

Now who the heck is paying this very very very good attorney? Should that not be public? IMO it should.

Screaming and yelling makes him look very childish, but in a court room I suspect his demeanor is very different. A US Judge will not tolerate the crap he pulls on TV in a court room.

he miaght be a good attomrey for other crap... but IMO he is a peckerhead.... AND how the hell does he keep sayiong he is JVDS attorney????????????  He is NOT.. not for this at least??

Right Ang - only in the US

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.