May 01, 2024, 03:57:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 218642 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: November 27, 2007, 12:16:06 AM »

k2 lawyer better figure out fast that he doesnt know what they have against joran  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #941 on: November 27, 2007, 12:16:19 AM »

I am not so optimistic as I was..but I will admit that as I listened to Mos I could relate several Shango riddles with his words...you know, what constitutes voluntary manslaughter...doing something that you know could cause someone's death...giving Natalee the drugs...poison wine of Bacchus and the part about if there is a video of her death...did they like to make movies.  I know I have Shango on the brain...but even Simian was ringing true with the timelines that don't add up. 

Okay, I am out for the night...hugs to Nemo.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: November 27, 2007, 12:17:05 AM »

Tonights On The Record with Greta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNf2fcWXZlQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf-Z8KJiRiE(Hans Interview)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEuI73CYKTY(Hans Interview)

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: November 27, 2007, 12:17:48 AM »

Hi Everyone!
I was having trouble earlier with the loading speed. I had to go to "Internet Options" and clear not only the "delete files" but also the "cookies" (all that reporting on us slows us down), but I didn't get up to speed until I also deleted "history". I don't know why, but that did the trick. Page loading now in .0167 seconds! I hope this works for someone else....

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: November 27, 2007, 12:17:54 AM »

Good night monkeys....

My thoughts....I like that they are behind bars.
                     I like Mos.
                     I like that boat with the sophisticated equipment and the total purpose
                           of finding Natalee.
                     I don't like the December 31st deadline.

See you tomorrow... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: November 27, 2007, 12:17:57 AM »

paulus is steaming right about now
STEAMING

GO GET PAULUS NOW

then get CROES

My excuse to post this again  Laughing

thank you klass. i laugh my _ _ _ off everytime i see it 
as always you are the Glue to this whole place
thank you  Smile

- A Horse's Tale
Stella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: November 27, 2007, 12:18:14 AM »

To keep this in perspective, let's note that Mos said he has a team of 45 people on this, including ten lawyers who thought the evidence was strong enough to warrant a re-arrest. We've only heard from one person on his side, but we have seen plenty of flailing from the Satish lawyers and commentators like Joe and Les who just wannabe on TV.

I remain optimistic. I don't think Mos took this position or advanced the case back into the spotlight to make himself look like a failure. If his intent had been simply to clear the case, he could have done that quietly.

Tonight he banged the drum for Paulus. He isn't finished.

Yeah, I agree about that shot across the bow at Paulus. Mos was sending a message IMO.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: November 27, 2007, 12:19:30 AM »

im not sure paulus is really a man

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: November 27, 2007, 12:19:57 AM »

Good night monkeys....

My thoughts....I like that they are behind bars.
                     I like Mos.
                     I like that boat with the sophisticated equipment and the total purpose
                           of finding Natalee.
                     I don't like the December 31st deadline.

See you tomorrow... Very Happy

Nite Mere
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #949 on: November 27, 2007, 12:20:01 AM »

I got a little delayed.

For those that need them.

New Fox News Video.

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/

Two parts.

Hannity and Colmes

Sean Hannity and Alan Colmes - Joseph Tacopina - Dr. Michael Baden.

***All Videos Courtesy of Carpe Noctem***

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: November 27, 2007, 12:20:21 AM »

mrs. red & san....I saw your responses and it's possible I've been overly conditioned to look for those things...just like looking at and hearing Joe T.   Rolling Eyes After a while, it's hard to trust anyone.  It was just an observation, and the deadline didn't help. 

I was just as enthusiastic as anyone, here when I heard, but the interviews tonight didn't convince me that it was the real deal.

Robots & Wreck will have to keep talking and maybe I'll get to smoke that cigar.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: November 27, 2007, 12:20:25 AM »

ok, I think I'll go be ignored some place else. have a good night!

Sad Please do not feel that way...   With news happening and posts going up so quickly.. sometimes  not everyne can stay caught up. I know I can't.  Also sweety.. sometimes when a person posts something.. and nobody has an answer for it..  you may not get a response.  Its happened to alot of us.   Trust me, and feelnigs get hurt.. EVERYONE here is important  IMO..Old  posters.. New ones.. Etc.. We al want the same thing.. JUSTICE. and I have a great feeling that is going to happen Smile 

HUGS to you Islander.. and Please.. I can say this from my own experience.. Dont be discouraged  if you feel ignored.
 You are NOT !! 
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: November 27, 2007, 12:20:40 AM »

Hi Everyone!
I was having trouble earlier with the loading speed. I had to go to "Internet Options" and clear not only the "delete files" but also the "cookies" (all that reporting on us slows us down), but I didn't get up to speed until I also deleted "history". I don't know why, but that did the trick. Page loading now in .0167 seconds! I hope this works for someone else....
Maggie, that page metric at the bottom of the screen is unrelated to anything on the user's side. That's strictly a server number which is unaffected by the person's computer viewing the site.

Your cleanup may have helped your side, though - especially if your hard drive is fragmented, or if your computer is running low on memory. Smile

We should move tech talk to another thread, lest this become another off-topic "LCD" situation. I'll be in the lounge if anyone else needs help!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: November 27, 2007, 12:21:11 AM »

I am not so optimistic as I was..but I will admit that as I listened to Mos I could relate several Shango riddles with his words...you know, what constitutes voluntary manslaughter...doing something that you know could cause someone's death...giving Natalee the drugs...poison wine of Bacchus and the part about if there is a video of her death...did they like to make movies.  I know I have Shango on the brain...but even Simian was ringing true with the timelines that don't add up. 

Okay, I am out for the night...hugs to Nemo.

Nite Lala's
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: November 27, 2007, 12:21:55 AM »

That wasn't Hans who publically trashed Paulus at that hearing months ago, was it? What was that guys name?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: November 27, 2007, 12:22:05 AM »

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE
crazybabyborg
« Reply #956 on: November 27, 2007, 12:22:11 AM »

Nite Janet...

YR - yes I remember the quote stacks... and was one of the worst offenders..  Shocked do you remember which former mod tried to ban me over it?  Hint: there were actually two mods that did that...

I can't remember but they obviously had no idea who they were messing with.  Razz

Funny thing was they did know who but thought that REd would agree with them.. Laughing Laughing  I won't say who they were because the names are like inviting the proverbial vampire in... but when you posted that, it made me laugh when I remembered...

I seem to recall it was the same Mod that told me to check my PMs  Wink
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: November 27, 2007, 12:23:05 AM »

Ya know it wouldn't surprise me to hear that Paulus had commited suicide with his hand in his pocket.  Not saying I want this to happen, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Laughing Laughing

That thought crossed my mind earlier, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #958 on: November 27, 2007, 12:23:20 AM »

Nite San! I wub you, you optimistic thang you!  Very Happy
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: November 27, 2007, 12:24:11 AM »

Thanks Dugga,
Sorry to be OT. Sad

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.