May 01, 2024, 01:02:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #694 11/26/2007  (Read 218599 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: November 27, 2007, 12:25:13 AM »

Good night monkeys....

My thoughts....I like that they are behind bars.
                     I like Mos.
                     I like that boat with the sophisticated equipment and the total purpose
                           of finding Natalee.
                     I don't like the December 31st deadline.

See you tomorrow... Very Happy
Well I dont think you will have to worry about the Dec 31st deadline.  I just faxed a letter to hans mos to show him about the aru-bay videos.  I think that is proof enough to go and interigate the makers of the films, and the others who told him where to be, and why.  Lets hope this helps.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: November 27, 2007, 12:25:22 AM »

*******, thank you!!!

I got all tied up.. thanks for posting the vids. Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: November 27, 2007, 12:25:30 AM »

the last couple days are a zillion times better than the situation a couple months ago

half full is always better than half empty

yet, i do understand why people are suspicious

im in 100 percent
its now or nothing

they got em
joran knows it

he has been racking his brain to try and remember what he might have said and to whom he said it

his last words from this morning were "OH _ _ _ _!!!!!!!!!!"

he remembers now. and there is no way getting around it

confession coming -------sooner than you think 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: November 27, 2007, 12:25:43 AM »

Nite Janet...

YR - yes I remember the quote stacks... and was one of the worst offenders..  Shocked do you remember which former mod tried to ban me over it?  Hint: there were actually two mods that did that...

I can't remember but they obviously had no idea who they were messing with.  Razz

Funny thing was they did know who but thought that REd would agree with them.. Laughing Laughing  I won't say who they were because the names are like inviting the proverbial vampire in... but when you posted that, it made me laugh when I remembered...

I seem to recall it was the same Mod that told me to check my PMs  Wink

What, are quote stacks caused by PMS?  Shocked
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: November 27, 2007, 12:25:54 AM »

OK Robots ......stick a fork in me!  I'm done for the night.

Night monkeys! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #965 on: November 27, 2007, 12:25:58 AM »

Ya know it wouldn't surprise me to hear that Paulus had commited suicide with his hand in his pocket.  Not saying I want this to happen, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Laughing Laughing

That thought crossed my mind earlier, too.

Wow, Puzzler, I had never even thought of that! I always think of Paulus as tunnel visioned on protecting Joran and being pumped up by Tacky! Maybe if he saw the noose actually on Joran's neck and another waiting on him?
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: November 27, 2007, 12:26:16 AM »

Goodnight Lalas

Goodnight Mere

good to see you.

Nite everyone.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: November 27, 2007, 12:26:29 AM »

Good night monkeys....

My thoughts....I like that they are behind bars.
                     I like Mos.
                     I like that boat with the sophisticated equipment and the total purpose
                           of finding Natalee.
                     I don't like the December 31st deadline.

See you tomorrow... Very Happy
Well I dont think you will have to worry about the Dec 31st deadline.  I just faxed a letter to hans mos to show him about the aru-bay videos.  I think that is proof enough to go and interigate the makers of the films, and the others who told him where to be, and why.  Lets hope this helps.

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: November 27, 2007, 12:27:21 AM »

OK Robots ......stick a fork in me!  I'm done for the night.

Night monkeys! 

hehehehehe

done !!!

come back tomorrow  Smile Smile Smile Smile

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: November 27, 2007, 12:28:17 AM »

just for all times sake

anyone got the picture of anita in the see thru shirt

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: November 27, 2007, 12:28:46 AM »

Robots dude........email me!!!!  drenga@sbcglobal.net

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: November 27, 2007, 12:28:54 AM »

Mos did not come to Aruba to hunt three punks. He came in search of a much bigger prize. He 's back to Holland and won't go empty handed.

I don't see him wearing a t-shirt at the Hague that say's I went to Aruba and all got was this? (picture of Joran and the Kalpoes)

I mean it would be like going fishing and stringing up a guppy.

NO Paulus, No Justice

Reel em in Hans
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: November 27, 2007, 12:29:08 AM »

Good night for who ever is going to bed.. sleep tight!!! Very Happy

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: November 27, 2007, 12:30:33 AM »

Nite Janet...

YR - yes I remember the quote stacks... and was one of the worst offenders..  Shocked do you remember which former mod tried to ban me over it?  Hint: there were actually two mods that did that...

I can't remember but they obviously had no idea who they were messing with.  Razz

Funny thing was they did know who but thought that REd would agree with them.. Laughing Laughing  I won't say who they were because the names are like inviting the proverbial vampire in... but when you posted that, it made me laugh when I remembered...

And accused me of tying awful things late at night when no one would see!

Islanders, I have been out and am trying to read back.  I hate to post if I haven't read everything and by the time I do tonight, everybody will be gone!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: November 27, 2007, 12:30:40 AM »

Mos did not come to Aruba to hunt three punks. He came in search of a much bigger prize. He 's back to Holland and won't go empty handed.

I don't see him wearing a t-shirt at the Hague that say's I went to Aruba and all got was this? (picture of Joran and the Kalpoes)

NO Paulus, No Justice

Reel em in Hans

Frank - I'm feeling very confidant a law degree from Holland means more than what Jansen portrayed it to be.

+++

Stella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: November 27, 2007, 12:30:52 AM »

just for all times sake

anyone got the picture of anita in the see thru shirt

Cool

Cute!

---------

Goodnight all!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #976 on: November 27, 2007, 12:31:22 AM »

(Why won't this site let me post when I hit post?)

Yellow Ribbon, it's probably because while you were typing in your message, someone else on the system sent a message to the board as well. The system will warn you when this happens, and it requires you to hit "post" again.

You can turn off that feature by going to your profile on the top menu, then on the left side click "look and layout preferences" and then put a check mark in the box next to "Don't warn on new replies made while posting. " Then click "change profile". This will keep the red notify message from appearing when you're conversing in a busy thread.

Since the story broke, I've been keeping a close eye on the server, and it's humming along nicely with plenty of processor headroom, so we shouldn't be having any server speed issues at all. If you are experiencing problems with server load speeds, please email me at dugga@scaredmonkeys.com and I will try to help. All systems are GO on this end, with room to spare. And if there's ever any question as to whether it's on this end or somewhere else, remember the tiny black numbers at the bottom of the page. "page created in xxx seconds" should never ever be more than 1 or 2 seconds, and should generally be only fractions of a second. If that number is under a second or two, then the problem exists somewhere that we cannot control on this side.

Sorry to interrupt. Back on topic now. Smile

Thanks Dugga.   Boy, your getting a crash course on the reactions to this case.  This is how it used to be when the story was still new.

Mrs. Red,  Yes, Agree the others need to be watched and followed as well.  It's been such a long time since we've had new news, in Aruba, but it will die down, like usual.   Greta has been keeping on top of the Peterson case, even in Aruba!  But yes, ALL missing people are equal!  God Bless all those families and be grateful it is not one of us!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #977 on: November 27, 2007, 12:31:24 AM »

Nite Janet...

What, are quote stacks caused by PMS?  Shocked

Laughing There used to be a "Private Message" button available to posters. I was brand new and didn't know it. I was asking questions and a Mod felt I needed to stay on topic (uh=hum, like Klaas does right now, I'm sure) so she posted to me to check my PMs, (she had answered my questions privately, away from the board). I didn't understand, and was rereading all my posts to see if I had been grouchy!

I'M DONE NOW KLAAS!
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: November 27, 2007, 12:32:20 AM »

NO Paulus, No Justice

Reel em in Hans

No Paulus, No Piece (of s#*t)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: November 27, 2007, 12:32:57 AM »

Robots dude........email me!!!!  drenga@sbcglobal.net

comign at ya in 2 minutes

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.