April 24, 2024, 04:36:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193439 times)
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: November 27, 2007, 09:57:55 AM »

YW, Sunny

LOL...I wonder how Julia/Glenda feels about being outed on the ALE blog??
I  also wonder who this Tj person is, any thoughts?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: November 27, 2007, 09:57:56 AM »

I would feel much better about recent events if we knew our FBI had been included or kept informed by the KPLD and Mos, but I really don't think they have been. If Holland's efforts were sincere then I would think they would be inclusive with the FBI at this stage, all hands on deck as they say.

buckeye - great points you made and the right questions too

The best moment of the night for me was the exchange between Dr Baden and taco last night, I wasn't able to watch it until the replay but I laughed so hard when Baden called the K2 the Tacopina brothers ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!

Baden is one of the few honest men left in this game of the cable news shows. I won't hold my breath on Greta's report at 10am, I think she's likely just playing the Aruba angle for all the airtime she can get.

morning None!!  I didn't see that.....hopefully there will be a video of it

I believe these are the links Sunny:

Hannity & Colmes (Fox News) - Dr. Baden & Joe Tacopino

You Tube Videos: 

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmqFgoNspdk

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex1BvQrOBug
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: November 27, 2007, 09:58:12 AM »

I agree Nonesuche.  The only time the family has heard any news is when the FBI informed them of something and I don't think it is because they are working closely with the Dutch.  It is because the Dutch decided to throw them a bone to make it look like they are working together.  If they were working together this case would be closed by now and none of this December 31st bullshit from Hans Mos.

Hans Mos said last night he did not speak to KJ about the case.  He said he spoke to her on the phone and she informed him about the case in Aruba that was still going on.  An idiot could have figured out that one.  The whole friggin world knows about this case.  As a professional I would have called KJ and asked her to tell me about the case so I can be up to speed.  It is always good to get your fellow prosecutors opinion on things but he did not do that and the one reason is because he knows it was a coverup.

Hans Mos is following form but only in a different way.  JMO

You'd think KJ would have at least defended her actions, or lack thereof.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: November 27, 2007, 09:58:34 AM »

Sunny...I have seen it posted that Dave mentions a place they could only search to 330-350 feet previously. I have taken that as now they have the equipment they need they can go deeper. And if this is the case no-one else would have been able to go that deep either and someone may be sweating. This is a big undertaking and really do not think they are off on a whim or rumor this time. Hope I'm right.
  I understand that as well..and i don't think it's a whim/rumor...sorry if it came off that way....i just don't trust anything dumbpig said....and of course i have no idea if the information came from him or not...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: November 27, 2007, 10:01:21 AM »

morning sunny!!! i was just so shocked....that they actually think someone would go dig up beth's fathers grave and plant his bones at the bottom of the ocean!!! that is beyond nuts!
btw....you need to try to find that video of tacopenis on hannity...like none said...priceless!!!! Cool
i do not understand why he is so involved in this part of the case....he was jorans civil tiral lawyer....what a man whore! Rolling Eyes

They are really sick people......and sadly believe their sick fantasies!!  I will try to find the video....i just HATE to look at tacoboy...ugh.....  ROTFLMAO! re: man whore...you go girl!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: November 27, 2007, 10:01:48 AM »

I have a feeling that doing anything with the cell phone records from that night was beyond the scope of ALE's ability.
Or will. I am wondering why we are just hearing about the " pings" now.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: November 27, 2007, 10:02:40 AM »

that video is gold
good work ROB

<------heading out to do some work

mmmmmmmm... more firewood calling my name  Cool

be careful robots......remember you are 89 years old! Laughing

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: November 27, 2007, 10:03:08 AM »

I would feel much better about recent events if we knew our FBI had been included or kept informed by the KPLD and Mos, but I really don't think they have been. If Holland's efforts were sincere then I would think they would be inclusive with the FBI at this stage, all hands on deck as they say.

The best moment of the night for me was the exchange between Dr Baden and taco last night, I wasn't able to watch it until the replay but I laughed so hard when Baden called the K2 the Tacopina brothers ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!

Baden is one of the few honest men left in this game of the cable news shows. I won't hold my breath on Greta's report at 10am, I think she's likely just playing the Aruba angle for all the airtime she can get.

I agree Nonesuche.  The only time the family has heard any news is when the FBI informed them of something and I don't think it is because they are working closely with the Dutch.  It is because the Dutch decided to throw them a bone to make it look like they are working together.  If they were working together this case would be closed by now and none of this December 31st bullshit from Hans Mos.

Hans Mos said last night he did not speak to KJ about the case.  He said he spoke to her on the phone and she informed him about the case in Aruba that was still going on.  An idiot could have figured out that one.  The whole friggin world knows about this case.  As a professional I would have called KJ and asked her to tell me about the case so I can be up to speed.  It is always good to get your fellow prosecutors opinion on things but he did not do that and the one reason is because he knows it was a coverup.

Hans Mos is following form but only in a different way.  JMO

Maybe Mos wanted his "hand-picked" Dutch team to form their own opinion and not be influenced by KJ.  Let's face it...KJ did NOT get the job done....Mos knows that. 

Where's Anna?  Anna, did you get a thoughtprint in watching the Mos/Greta interview? It seemed to me that a look of disgust ran over Mos's face when Greta asked him if KJ had briefed him on the case.  He said "no" so quickly, it was almost as if he was really saying:  I don't want to hear anything out of KJ.  ha

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: November 27, 2007, 10:03:28 AM »

Sunny...I have seen it posted that Dave mentions a place they could only search to 330-350 feet previously. I have taken that as now they have the equipment they need they can go deeper. And if this is the case no-one else would have been able to go that deep either and someone may be sweating. This is a big undertaking and really do not think they are off on a whim or rumor this time. Hope I'm right.
  I understand that as well..and i don't think it's a whim/rumor...sorry if it came off that way....i just don't trust anything dumbpig said....and of course i have no idea if the information came from him or not...

Gotcha...I don't trust Dompig either, but we'll know about the search soon enough. IIRC they leave tomorrow.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: November 27, 2007, 10:03:29 AM »

OMG....you have got to be kidding me????? Shocked i cannot believe even those awful people could dream up such a conspiracy....un..f@#%$$# believable!!!! Rolling Eyes

Morning Cuz! Consider the source. They live in a third world plantation run shitbox. What else would we expect?

hahahaha...there goes my coffee already this morning...spewing all over me.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: November 27, 2007, 10:05:40 AM »

I realize some on here don't want to get their hopes up but I would say, have faith.

The 3 are toast already. I believe the prosecution does not expect them to speak at all.

Joran is not going back to Holland. Wait until David Littlecock gets a hold of the evidence. He may no longer want to represent Deepak.

I mean the lack of compensation was made up by him seemingly being successful, now he's a lose on 2 counts.

I'm getting greedy pining for that dirtbag woman who works for Tacopina is forced to apologize for claiming on the Catherine Crier show that Beth is in this for the money.

Joey will be gone by Christmas.

Mos will hang a stuffed Paulus on his wall.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: November 27, 2007, 10:06:13 AM »

YW, Sunny

I don't go over there to read .....would have to take a shower after each trip....I don't know who  Tj is...but I'll but someone here knows....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: November 27, 2007, 10:06:50 AM »

morning None!!  I didn't see that.....hopefully there will be a video of it

I believe these are the links Sunny:

Hannity & Colmes (Fox News) - Dr. Baden & Joe Tacopino

You Tube Videos: 

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmqFgoNspdk

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex1BvQrOBug

thanks San...outting my soap away for now

Rest in Peace Caylee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: November 27, 2007, 10:07:53 AM »

I think that if the suspects, when presented with NEW evidence, refuse to respond to that new evidence, then their silence can be held against them by the judge in a trial.  If they are silent then the judge can assume that the new evidence is undisputed.  Just guessing.  Maybe Mos hopes they are dumb enough not to respond so that the new evidence goes unchallenged.   

At some point in the last interrogations of them they stopped answering questions. Satish took the 5th and Joran even put his fingers in his ears.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: November 27, 2007, 10:09:14 AM »

Gotcha...I don't trust Dompig either, but we'll know about the search soon enough. IIRC they leave tomorrow.

IIRC the expedition was to leave out of New iberia, Louisiana this morning.  There is a post at freerepublic.com from around 3:30 this morning that said local news out of Houston reported they left last night.

To: All; y'all
Just wanted to let y’all know that our local news in Houston said last evening that the boat Dave Holloway raised the money for and hired just left Louisiana for Aruba and that Tim and the TX EquuSearch folks are on their way.

3,237 posted on 11/27/2007 3:32:24 AM CST by Rte66

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: November 27, 2007, 10:11:27 AM »

YW, Sunny

I don't go over there to read .....would have to take a shower after each trip....I don't know who  Tj is...but I'll but someone here knows....

I missed that.  Who outed Julia/Glenda and which blog was it on?  RU?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: November 27, 2007, 10:13:50 AM »

Sunny was talking about the "Tj" mentioned in the article I brought over that PearlinUSA posted I read over there but have no idea who they are talking about.

[snipped]

' Tj ' could well be one or the disinformants. The poor family. There are a destiny or (purposely?) crazy receivers.... Just so mouthful paunch they are female. In other words: the bizarre tales of the calling journalists come outside themselves by means of that Internet site to and are then picked up in the regular media.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: November 27, 2007, 10:14:11 AM »

Thanks Truthseeker...do you recall if they said 8 or 9 days to get there and 2 weeks to search? TIA
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #198 on: November 27, 2007, 10:14:18 AM »

San,

You're right. If they do not answer, the prosecution's "evidence" will be taken as fact.

Joran will not see the light of day again.

The only question left is how and when they go after the previously arrested Premeditated Paulus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: November 27, 2007, 10:18:01 AM »

OK - not awake yet but I wanted to welcome all the new posters.

Also wanted to welcome back wwizard!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.