March 29, 2024, 02:37:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 192560 times)
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #260 on: November 27, 2007, 11:33:31 AM »

Bon Dia all (Good morning all),
Watch the news from Aruba today?

Goede Morgen...yes let's hope the news today include at least one more arrest Laughing

Aha I understand. Goede Morgen (Good morning) SunnyinTX,
Are u speak or talk Dutch? Maybe u can understand this sense.
Hoe gaat het met u? (How are u?)

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: November 27, 2007, 11:34:15 AM »

Anyone know who KJ'S boss was during the Investigation? I know that person has been replaced but It is quite clear they are a huge part why this case was not solved 2 years ago. The Family Attorney last night hinted about the restrictions placed on the OM and we have all seen the unbelievable acts that have come out of that office.

The icing on the cake before he/she left had to be releasing PVDS as a suspect and the Reenactment that they did. The show is a perfect example of the investigation they were running and they even hired a black person to portray Joran..That person should be Interrogated why they killed the Investigation. I'M sure Hans Mos is well aware of all of this but the truth should come to light.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #262 on: November 27, 2007, 11:35:13 AM »

NYC - nothing new out of Aruba yet today

Ok, thank you Klaasend!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: November 27, 2007, 11:35:58 AM »

I feel much better after reading the transcript of Mos's interview last night. It is very positive. They intend to do business. They're playing hardball.

Morning....so do I.....I think if anyone can get this done...it's MOS.....the only thing that niggles me is that there are some aruban LE involved still....I know MOS said they were hand picked by the Dutch....but it still makes me leery

I "think" Mos said that the "Dutch team" was hand-picked and that they had to keep some of the Aruban LE because they were "there at the time" and they had "history".   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: November 27, 2007, 11:36:57 AM »

I keep wondering whether Joe Tacopino has an official connection to the case or is just a commentator. What if he has been retained as Paulus's attorney but no one is saying so yet because Paulus hasn't been arrested yet. Joe T would be planning to go to Aruba at that point, when they take Paulus away. Joe T's experience as a mob lawyer would come in handy for Paulus and the others at his level: how to defend / protect one person without bringing down the whole mob (drug operation in this case). He would be the perfect attorney for Paulus, and that thug Les Levin would scare off any would-be informers.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: November 27, 2007, 11:37:44 AM »

After Mos soooooo implicated Paulus in his interview last night
It would seem that it is only a matter of time until Paulus is
rearrested....if Paulus doesn't have a heart attack first.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: November 27, 2007, 11:38:32 AM »

I think that if the suspects, when presented with NEW evidence, refuse to respond to that new evidence, then their silence can be held against them by the judge in a trial.  If they are silent then the judge can assume that the new evidence is undisputed.  Just guessing.  Maybe Mos hopes they are dumb enough not to respond so that the new evidence goes unchallenged.   

I think a better answer would be throwing some more roaches and rats in on them when they get quiet and if they talk and then lie about it, then put Joran, Deepak together to do battle with baseball bats, and the winner has to do battle with Satish.  Like my version of a dogfight.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: November 27, 2007, 11:39:07 AM »

I don't for a minute believe that Mos is just "stabbing in the dark"  The evidence is there.

We have known all along about the descrepencies, stories that don't jive, the time line mistakes...They have just found that stuff.  In the previous investigation, there was ALOT that was either overlooked or just plain ignored.  Not to mention the way they NEVER followed up on questions during interrogations.  It was always there, glaring at us - so very obvious.

I honestly don't think it was much of a stretch for someone to go back over the dossier and see what we have known all along.

I also don't think they'd be re-arresting and re-interrogating just for show... This is the real thing.  I feel very confident.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #268 on: November 27, 2007, 11:40:16 AM »

THE ARTICLE I JUST POSTED SEEMS LIKE B.S. TO ME.

ARTICLES THAT DETAIL THE EVENING INTEREST ME.

I agree Buckshot. I found that some time ago. I don't think I posted it when I read it, but I think it is BS, but parts are interesting.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #269 on: November 27, 2007, 11:41:28 AM »

I feel much better after reading the transcript of Mos's interview last night. It is very positive. They intend to do business. They're playing hardball.

I'm echoing Greta, but remember that Kock only has what Hans produced in this first round specifically against Satish. Of the three, there probably is less evidence against Satish than Deepak or Joran. Hans has also as much as said that he is holding something back as well.

If the same judge has decided on all three suspects to hold them, he's got a much clearer picture of the evidence than any one of the suspects and can see the relativity to each. I think it is very significant to re-arrest and hold suspects after 2 and one half years. There's solid stuff here, IMO.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: November 27, 2007, 11:44:24 AM »

Goede Morgen...yes let's hope the news today include at least one more arrest Laughing

LOL...no I don't speak Dutch...a dutch couple we met in Jamaica last fall taught me to say Good Morning!! That's all I know ....I am great and hope you are the same....like all of us I am waiting and hoping for new information from Aruba today.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: November 27, 2007, 11:44:58 AM »

OK - not awake yet but I wanted to welcome all the new posters.

Also wanted to welcome back wwizard!

I also noticed WWizard was back.  I don't read backward so I am wondering what Wwizard's new theory is.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: November 27, 2007, 11:45:54 AM »

private eye - what a special post.

welcome.

I continue to stand with the girl.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: November 27, 2007, 11:45:55 AM »

Morning....so do I.....I think if anyone can get this done...it's MOS.....the only thing that niggles me is that there are some aruban LE involved still....I know MOS said they were hand picked by the Dutch....but it still makes me leery

I "think" Mos said that the "Dutch team" was hand-picked and that they had to keep some of the Aruban LE because they were "there at the time" and they had "history".   

Ok..then I got it wrong...I do remember the history statement.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #274 on: November 27, 2007, 11:48:10 AM »

Update on Greta's blog:

November 27th, 2007 10:43 AM Eastern
update…
by Greta Van Susteren

We just went to the van der Sloot home…no one is home (we will go back.) If you follow GretaWire you know their neighbors had a monkey in an outdoor cage that we fed daily summer of 05…that is the same monkey who socked me and we caught it on video camera. Well…we brought food today for the monkey but his cage was empty….looked like the monkey has not been there in a long time.

Joran must have killed the monkey.

OMG San....noooooooo    ...but you may be right  Sad

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #275 on: November 27, 2007, 11:48:24 AM »

LOL...no I don't speak Dutch...a dutch couple we met in Jamaica last fall taught me to say Good Morning!! That's all I know ....I am great and hope you are the same....like all of us I am waiting and hoping for new information from Aruba today.

Ok I understand. I know Dutch, someone can it one a different way learning. I think we all hope for new information from Aruba.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: November 27, 2007, 11:49:09 AM »

I keep wondering whether Joe Tacopino has an official connection to the case or is just a commentator. What if he has been retained as Paulus's attorney but no one is saying so yet because Paulus hasn't been arrested yet. Joe T would be planning to go to Aruba at that point, when they take Paulus away. Joe T's experience as a mob lawyer would come in handy for Paulus and the others at his level: how to defend / protect one person without bringing down the whole mob (drug operation in this case). He would be the perfect attorney for Paulus, and that thug Les Levin would scare off any would-be informers.

When he was on Hannity & Combs (sp?) last night with Baden, he said he is in an advisory poisition with the attorney in Aruba, iirc.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: November 27, 2007, 11:49:23 AM »

Something I have been wondering - CAN Taco represent Joran or Paulus in Aruba?  Don't you have to have a license to practice law in other jurisdictions?  Surely not just anybody can go to Aruba and practice law (especially how different their law is than ours)

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: November 27, 2007, 11:49:29 AM »

Teaser for 11:00 Birmingham news.
"Aruban authorities comtemplate taking even more action."
Klaas they did show Joran in handcuffs getting out of a ploice van yesterday.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #279 on: November 27, 2007, 11:50:15 AM »

Kock told Greta the mantra the attorneys are advising their clients. "Don't answer the same questions you've been asked before." under the guise of "why should I? this is old rehashing."

BUT, Hans said last night, and I think it's important, that the suspects have publically stated, "One day I want to and will tell the truth of that night." Hans said that was totally unacceptable, that if there was more to tell they need to tell it now to aid the proper investigation. I think their words helped convince a judge to hold them. I would think it's an easy argument for a prosecutor to make that by their own admission, they know more than what they have said, and they need to be forthcoming with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.