April 23, 2024, 01:36:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193406 times)
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: November 27, 2007, 11:50:58 AM »

After Mos soooooo implicated Paulus in his interview last night
It would seem that it is only a matter of time until Paulus is
rearrested....if Paulus doesn't have a heart attack first.

Or drown in a pool of sweat. Shocked

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: November 27, 2007, 11:51:20 AM »

Mos did not give it all up yet to get them detained. He said himself that they have held back. Paulus being in the same law firm as Carlos is a big concern of mine.
Wish they could just put him away somewhere for the time being or detain him.
He must be just poison to anyone he knows or speaks to right now.
The Tacopina Brothers, that was a hoot.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: November 27, 2007, 11:51:31 AM »

Teaser for 11:00 Birmingham news.
"Aruban authorities comtemplate taking even more action."
Klaas they did show Joran in handcuffs getting out of a ploice van yesterday.

Magnolia - thanks for the update and the headsup on the handcuffs.  What station in Birmingham was that?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: November 27, 2007, 11:52:20 AM »

Teaser for 11:00 Birmingham news.
"Aruban authorities comtemplate taking even more action."
Klaas they did show Joran in handcuffs getting out of a ploice van yesterday.

Magnolia - thanks for the update and the headsup on the handcuffs.  What station in Birmingham was that?

More action?   Laughing Laughing

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: November 27, 2007, 11:52:44 AM »

I keep wondering whether Joe Tacopino has an official connection to the case or is just a commentator. What if he has been retained as Paulus's attorney but no one is saying so yet because Paulus hasn't been arrested yet. Joe T would be planning to go to Aruba at that point, when they take Paulus away. Joe T's experience as a mob lawyer would come in handy for Paulus and the others at his level: how to defend / protect one person without bringing down the whole mob (drug operation in this case). He would be the perfect attorney for Paulus, and that thug Les Levin would scare off any would-be informers.

When he was on Hannity & Combs (sp?) last night with Baden, he said he is in an advisory poisition with the attorney in Aruba, iirc.

position or poison (pick your own... Laughing )

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: November 27, 2007, 11:52:51 AM »

I would feel much better about recent events if we knew our FBI had been included or kept informed by the KPLD and Mos, but I really don't think they have been. If Holland's efforts were sincere then I would think they would be inclusive with the FBI at this stage, all hands on deck as they say.

buckeye - great points you made and the right questions too

The best moment of the night for me was the exchange between Dr Baden and taco last night, I wasn't able to watch it until the replay but I laughed so hard when Baden called the K2 the Tacopina brothers ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!

Baden is one of the few honest men left in this game of the cable news shows. I won't hold my breath on Greta's report at 10am, I think she's likely just playing the Aruba angle for all the airtime she can get.

I agree Nonesuche.  The only time the family has heard any news is when the FBI informed them of something and I don't think it is because they are working closely with the Dutch.  It is because the Dutch decided to throw them a bone to make it look like they are working together.  If they were working together this case would be closed by now and none of this December 31st bullshit from Hans Mos.

Hans Mos said last night he did not speak to KJ about the case.  He said he spoke to her on the phone and she informed him about the case in Aruba that was still going on.  An idiot could have figured out that one.  The whole friggin world knows about this case.  As a professional I would have called KJ and asked her to tell me about the case so I can be up to speed.  It is always good to get your fellow prosecutors opinion on things but he did not do that and the one reason is because he knows it was a coverup.

Hans Mos is following form but only in a different way.  JMO

Maybe Mos wanted his "hand-picked" Dutch team to form their own opinion and not be influenced by KJ.  Let's face it...KJ did NOT get the job done....Mos knows that. 

Where's Anna?  Anna, did you get a thoughtprint in watching the Mos/Greta interview? It seemed to me that a look of disgust ran over Mos's face when Greta asked him if KJ had briefed him on the case.  He said "no" so quickly, it was almost as if he was really saying:  I don't want to hear anything out of KJ.  ha

The fact that they still have Aruban investigators on this case worried me.  We all know the ALE is crooked.  If one of them is Dennis Jacobs which I will bet they aren't going to admit he is but still is in fact involved then case closed.  They removed Jan Van der Straaten from this investigation when he was no longer in charge and he was still sneaking around on his own.  Send a message to the world and fire Dennis Jacobs for his actions.  They won't but what we will hear is that Fat Dennis Retired.  They told Van der Straaten to retire (He said it's voluntary) and he pops up to be the new police chief on Bonair.

I have many senior moments, but correct me if I have one but do I not remember that just prior to vanderStraateen's "holiday" to "Bonair," he remarked that he knew Natalee was dead because "I have seen the evidence..."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: November 27, 2007, 11:53:45 AM »

Aruba: Premeditated Paulus in Mos-hairs
If you're Hans Mos, you're not coming to Aruba to hunt 3 chipmunks like Joran and the Kalpoes. You're coming for bigger game.

Paulus van der sloot is bigger game.

Unless Joe Tacopina's story that Joran and the chipmunks cell phones just happen to drift 3-5 miles offshore and we're pinged and forensically proven, the 3 are about to know that knee buckling feeling when your done.

But it's Paulus Hans Mos is after. The court has already said he has lied, has had contact with Natalee on multiple occasions and is, in the court's view, likely responsible for her disappearance. He was arrested for the premeditated murder of Natalee Holloway.

Janssen as we've written was a tart, a person way over her head, a legal nanny. Mos didn't go to Aruba to babysit anything. He came to end the embarrassment that is Aruba and the van der sloots.

Joran and the Kalpoes are just the beginning. Mos is letting everyone up the chain have their poison. Fall on your own sword, or I'll do it for you.

Premeditated Paulus connects the dots to the adults in this vicious crime. But once Mos has bagged his big game, he'll be back to Holland hunting again.

Oduber, Croes and van der straaten will have different masters. Interest will fade, but the satisfaction of everyone who witnessed this crime will be sated.

Especially after we all sign the card sent to Paulus and Joran letting them know, that no matter what, if and when they every see the light of day again, we'll be waiting.

Yes, as Helen Back said, Mos is "wicked smart".  He's high profile and with his previous work with drugs, you can bet he's after bigger game.  The three years that he is to be in Aruba ought to be just about enough time to catch game that even the monkeys aren't aware of yet.  Should be interesting to watch.

Re:  http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/

This is the heart of the matter, isn't it?  Premeditated Paulus.  Bet we can expect that charge to be different.  "Joran and the Chipmunks"!  Too funny Frank!

PS Frank:  I read your blog every day. Wink

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: November 27, 2007, 11:53:58 AM »

That is Birmingham ABC 33/40.  It is the only local station with people on Aruba and have had some good information.  They sent a crew when the story of the new arrest first broke.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: November 27, 2007, 11:54:36 AM »

NYC,

Always good to see you here. We appreciate your input.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: November 27, 2007, 11:54:38 AM »

Anyone know who KJ'S boss was during the Investigation? I know that person has been replaced but It is quite clear they are a huge part why this case was not solved 2 years ago. The Family Attorney last night hinted about the restrictions placed on the OM and we have all seen the unbelievable acts that have come out of that office.

The icing on the cake before he/she left had to be releasing PVDS as a suspect and the Reenactment that they did. The show is a perfect example of the investigation they were running and they even hired a black person to portray Joran..That person should be Interrogated why they killed the Investigation. I'M sure Hans Mos is well aware of all of this but the truth should come to light.

Would it be one of these? From Sunfreak's thread...Aruba's Who's Who

PEDRA, Theresa Croes-Fernandez  - District Attorney
CROES, Rudy  - Minister of Justice, Aruba.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #290 on: November 27, 2007, 11:54:58 AM »

Mos will not work by timelines set by anyone but himself, as he said. I expect he intends to keep the suspects off guard. Expect the unexpected.

I expect something very soon as actionable and am betting he will not wait to bring charges. In fact, I'm wondering if we even have to wait the 8 days at all.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: November 27, 2007, 11:55:11 AM »

Re Water Search:
Local news in Birmingham said the boat(s) belong to Superior Offshore.
Leaving out of New Iberia, LA.  Running time 7 days to Aruba.

Thanks, Magnolia.   I just wanted to tell you (albeit late) how much I have missed you, how concerned for you I was and how many of your recipes I Have tried and that not only are you my favorite tree, but you are a precious gem among many jewels.  Thank you for keeping us abreast of this local information, which is very noteworthy and less abstract.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: November 27, 2007, 11:55:57 AM »

Kock told Greta the mantra the attorneys are advising their clients. "Don't answer the same questions you've been asked before." under the guise of "why should I? this is old rehashing."

BUT, Hans said last night, and I think it's important, that the suspects have publically stated, "One day I want to and will tell the truth of that night." Hans said that was totally unacceptable, that if there was more to tell they need to tell it now to aid the proper investigation. I think their words helped convince a judge to hold them. I would think it's an easy argument for a prosecutor to make that by their own admission, they know more than what they have said, and they need to be forthcoming with it.

Exactly. The twits are making the authorities look like fools and the authorities can't let that kind of stuff pass. No authorities anywhere could put up with that. Rule of law goes down the drain if the perps get to decide what they will tell, and when, probably with a book contract.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #293 on: November 27, 2007, 11:55:58 AM »

I don't want Kock to win his plea to remove the restriction to represent both Kalpoe's. I think he said the hearing will be Thursday.

You know they are sharing information, but it makes it a little less convenient.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: November 27, 2007, 11:56:11 AM »

I would feel much better about recent events if we knew our FBI had been included or kept informed by the KPLD and Mos, but I really don't think they have been. If Holland's efforts were sincere then I would think they would be inclusive with the FBI at this stage, all hands on deck as they say.

buckeye - great points you made and the right questions too

The best moment of the night for me was the exchange between Dr Baden and taco last night, I wasn't able to watch it until the replay but I laughed so hard when Baden called the K2 the Tacopina brothers ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!

Baden is one of the few honest men left in this game of the cable news shows. I won't hold my breath on Greta's report at 10am, I think she's likely just playing the Aruba angle for all the airtime she can get.

I agree Nonesuche.  The only time the family has heard any news is when the FBI informed them of something and I don't think it is because they are working closely with the Dutch.  It is because the Dutch decided to throw them a bone to make it look like they are working together.  If they were working together this case would be closed by now and none of this December 31st bullshit from Hans Mos.

Hans Mos said last night he did not speak to KJ about the case.  He said he spoke to her on the phone and she informed him about the case in Aruba that was still going on.  An idiot could have figured out that one.  The whole friggin world knows about this case.  As a professional I would have called KJ and asked her to tell me about the case so I can be up to speed.  It is always good to get your fellow prosecutors opinion on things but he did not do that and the one reason is because he knows it was a coverup.

Hans Mos is following form but only in a different way.  JMO

Maybe Mos wanted his "hand-picked" Dutch team to form their own opinion and not be influenced by KJ.  Let's face it...KJ did NOT get the job done....Mos knows that. 

Where's Anna?  Anna, did you get a thoughtprint in watching the Mos/Greta interview? It seemed to me that a look of disgust ran over Mos's face when Greta asked him if KJ had briefed him on the case.  He said "no" so quickly, it was almost as if he was really saying:  I don't want to hear anything out of KJ.  ha

The fact that they still have Aruban investigators on this case worried me.  We all know the ALE is crooked.  If one of them is Dennis Jacobs which I will bet they aren't going to admit he is but still is in fact involved then case closed.  They removed Jan Van der Straaten from this investigation when he was no longer in charge and he was still sneaking around on his own.  Send a message to the world and fire Dennis Jacobs for his actions.  They won't but what we will hear is that Fat Dennis Retired.  They told Van der Straaten to retire (He said it's voluntary) and he pops up to be the new police chief on Bonair.

I have many senior moments, but correct me if I have one but do I not remember that just prior to vanderStraateen's "holiday" to "Bonair," he remarked that he knew Natalee was dead because "I have seen the evidence..."

Yes, I remember that, too.  Makes one think that Mos should find out about that evidence.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
wizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: November 27, 2007, 11:58:46 AM »

OK - not awake yet but I wanted to welcome all the new posters.

Also wanted to welcome back wwizard!

I also noticed WWizard was back.  I don't read backward so I am wondering what Wwizard's new theory is.

Was musing to myself this morning that, after all this time, no theory has been proved or disproved. I'm more of an ******* now but........

If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.
If you read the newspaper, you are misinformed.

-Mark Twain
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: November 27, 2007, 11:58:52 AM »

After Mos soooooo implicated Paulus in his interview last night
It would seem that it is only a matter of time until Paulus is
rearrested....if Paulus doesn't have a heart attack first.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:30 pm
Who knows what song the elder will sing
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: November 27, 2007, 11:59:42 AM »

Kock told Greta the mantra the attorneys are advising their clients. "Don't answer the same questions you've been asked before." under the guise of "why should I? this is old rehashing."

BUT, Hans said last night, and I think it's important, that the suspects have publically stated, "One day I want to and will tell the truth of that night." Hans said that was totally unacceptable, that if there was more to tell they need to tell it now to aid the proper investigation. I think their words helped convince a judge to hold them. I would think it's an easy argument for a prosecutor to make that by their own admission, they know more than what they have said, and they need to be forthcoming with it.

Exactly. The twits are making the authorities look like fools and the authorities can't let that kind of stuff pass. No authorities anywhere could put up with that. Rule of law goes down the drain if the perps get to decide what they will tell, and when, probably with a book contract.

Mos said that there was new evidence that J2K had not been questioned on.
That Joran told a reporter that he would tell what really happened one day but that he wasn't ready to do that yet.....THAT is new evidence.  Go, Mos!!
Question the little creep about the words right out of his own mouth!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: November 27, 2007, 12:01:10 PM »

Anyone know who KJ'S boss was during the Investigation? I know that person has been replaced but It is quite clear they are a huge part why this case was not solved 2 years ago. The Family Attorney last night hinted about the restrictions placed on the OM and we have all seen the unbelievable acts that have come out of that office.

The icing on the cake before he/she left had to be releasing PVDS as a suspect and the Reenactment that they did. The show is a perfect example of the investigation they were running and they even hired a black person to portray Joran..That person should be Interrogated why they killed the Investigation. I'M sure Hans Mos is well aware of all of this but the truth should come to light.

Would it be one of these? From Sunfreak's thread...Aruba's Who's Who

PEDRA, Theresa Croes-Fernandez  - District Attorney
CROES, Rudy  - Minister of Justice, Aruba.

I dont have a clue who Karen Janssen's boss is and I have never seen it written . I know Rudy Croes must be everyones boss in Aruba except Oduber. He's up to his eyeballs in this coverup but I'M quite sure he wasnt the one calling the shots from the Prosecuters office. He may have been dictating orders to them though.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 12:04:14 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: November 27, 2007, 12:02:28 PM »

That is Birmingham ABC 33/40.  It is the only local station with people on Aruba and have had some good information.  They sent a crew when the story of the new arrest first broke.

Magnolia - I went to the website and found a video from last night, not what you saw today.  They did have a clip of Joran getting out of a police van but I believe it's from 2005.  Here is a screen shot.  It's 2005 unless they have cut Joran's hair in jail.  Plus, the judge was going to KIA yesterday so Joran wouldn't have been transported to my knowledge:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.