April 19, 2024, 10:25:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193362 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: November 27, 2007, 12:02:32 PM »

I would feel much better about recent events if we knew our FBI had been included or kept informed by the KPLD and Mos, but I really don't think they have been. If Holland's efforts were sincere then I would think they would be inclusive with the FBI at this stage, all hands on deck as they say.

buckeye - great points you made and the right questions too

The best moment of the night for me was the exchange between Dr Baden and taco last night, I wasn't able to watch it until the replay but I laughed so hard when Baden called the K2 the Tacopina brothers ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!

Baden is one of the few honest men left in this game of the cable news shows. I won't hold my breath on Greta's report at 10am, I think she's likely just playing the Aruba angle for all the airtime she can get.

I agree Nonesuche.  The only time the family has heard any news is when the FBI informed them of something and I don't think it is because they are working closely with the Dutch.  It is because the Dutch decided to throw them a bone to make it look like they are working together.  If they were working together this case would be closed by now and none of this December 31st bullshit from Hans Mos.

Hans Mos said last night he did not speak to KJ about the case.  He said he spoke to her on the phone and she informed him about the case in Aruba that was still going on.  An idiot could have figured out that one.  The whole friggin world knows about this case.  As a professional I would have called KJ and asked her to tell me about the case so I can be up to speed.  It is always good to get your fellow prosecutors opinion on things but he did not do that and the one reason is because he knows it was a coverup.

Hans Mos is following form but only in a different way.  JMO

Maybe Mos wanted his "hand-picked" Dutch team to form their own opinion and not be influenced by KJ.  Let's face it...KJ did NOT get the job done....Mos knows that. 

Where's Anna?  Anna, did you get a thoughtprint in watching the Mos/Greta interview? It seemed to me that a look of disgust ran over Mos's face when Greta asked him if KJ had briefed him on the case.  He said "no" so quickly, it was almost as if he was really saying:  I don't want to hear anything out of KJ.  ha

The fact that they still have Aruban investigators on this case worried me.  We all know the ALE is crooked.  If one of them is Dennis Jacobs which I will bet they aren't going to admit he is but still is in fact involved then case closed.  They removed Jan Van der Straaten from this investigation when he was no longer in charge and he was still sneaking around on his own.  Send a message to the world and fire Dennis Jacobs for his actions.  They won't but what we will hear is that Fat Dennis Retired.  They told Van der Straaten to retire (He said it's voluntary) and he pops up to be the new police chief on Bonair.

I have many senior moments, but correct me if I have one but do I not remember that just prior to vanderStraateen's "holiday" to "Bonair," he remarked that he knew Natalee was dead because "I have seen the evidence..."

Yes, I remember that, too.  Makes one think that Mos should find out about that evidence.

I may be wrong Tyler, but I thought that was around June 10th, when Oduber dropped his bombshell on Beth.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: November 27, 2007, 12:05:52 PM »

I have to say that I have never seen such a miracle as is evidenced by the endless dedication to the truth that the existence of this site and the participation of you posters represents. Whenever Beth has been too tired to speak or prohibited by the process to talk, this group has always, without fail, stepped up to the plate and pushed this process forward. Only the hand of God could have created the resources and dedication required to have accomplished this. Every member of this site should pat themselves on their back for a job well done. I am impressed, amazed, and in awe, not to mention forever thankful to each and every one of you as it is and has been a pleasure to watch the ferious protection you have provided Beth as it makes me believe in the existence of a God and the humanity of man.

That sincere thanks being expressed, I do have one brief comment I would like to make. I believe that the significant portions of the new evidence could well be old evidence that was never presented to the courts, such as the June 10 break down of Joran, or the tape recording of the boys in the patrol car. I think there may well be other new evidence, but I always felt that they had all of the evidence they needed to convict the boys as of June 10, 2005. Anyway, I do enjoy all of you and keep up the good work.

I am happy to be a part of this forum who cares and know that each and everyone here does and regardless of our in-house spats that occur from time to time, it is only because we want what is right done and done now.

Yes, there is a God and He is alive and well, it's Christmas!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: November 27, 2007, 12:08:10 PM »

After Mos soooooo implicated Paulus in his interview last night
It would seem that it is only a matter of time until Paulus is
rearrested....if Paulus doesn't have a heart attack first.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:30 pm
Who knows what song the elder will sing

They will ALL be singing this song !!

Prison Bitch   Laughing     http://youtube.com/watch?v=JnS2xixCMCU

hey WIZ.. great to see you again !

Check back later.. I have tons I need to get done !! 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: November 27, 2007, 12:10:24 PM »

Well, nothing new except the lovely pictures of Joran( with a smirk on his face) in cuffs, being taken into the courthouse yesterday.
Unloaded from the back of a police van.
Said they will have more from Aruba at 5:00.
Did say that they have actual evidence that Natalee is dead and
there is a big argument between defense lawyers and prosecutors
as to the new evidence and whether it is new or not.

Thanks Tyler...I've missed you too.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: November 27, 2007, 12:10:45 PM »

Update on Greta's blog:

November 27th, 2007 10:43 AM Eastern
update…
by Greta Van Susteren

We just went to the van der Sloot home…no one is home (we will go back.) If you follow GretaWire you know their neighbors had a monkey in an outdoor cage that we fed daily summer of 05…that is the same monkey who socked me and we caught it on video camera. Well…we brought food today for the monkey but his cage was empty….looked like the monkey has not been there in a long time.

Joran must have killed the monkey.

he probably did!!!!!!!!!!!!

After finding out the monkey was wired and the neighbor who feigned blindness, was indeed neither blind nor deaf.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: November 27, 2007, 12:13:57 PM »

Well, nothing new except the lovely pictures of Joran( with a smirk on his face) in cuffs, being taken into the courthouse yesterday.
Unloaded from the back of a police van.
Said they will have more from Aruba at 5:00.
Did say that they have actual evidence that Natalee is dead and
there is a big argument between defense lawyers and prosecutors
as to the new evidence and whether it is new or not.
Thanks Tyler...I've missed you too.

Thanks Magnolia - for keeping us up on this...

IMO, it really doesn't matter what the lawyers consider old or new... IF it was never presented to the judge, it is new...  Whatever it is, it is big enough to hold them for questioning....Defense lawyers want to spin it which ever way they want, but it won't work this time...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #306 on: November 27, 2007, 12:14:07 PM »

NYC,

Always good to see you here. We appreciate your input.

J4N - thank you. I am glad, I am welcome at this monkey family.  Wink

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: November 27, 2007, 12:14:49 PM »

"New Technology" and  also a NEW ATTITUDE is helping to solve Natalee's case:

Prosecutor who WANTS to solve the case.
Prosecutor who refuses to coddle the suspects.

A very smart man. I have complete faith in Hans Mos. Go get 'em, Mos!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: November 27, 2007, 12:15:00 PM »

Bon Dia all (Good morning all),
Watch the news from Aruba today?

Goede Morgen...yes let's hope the news today include at least one more arrest Laughing

Aha I understand. Goede Morgen (Good morning) SunnyinTX,
Are u speak or talk Dutch? Maybe u can understand this sense.
Hoe gaat het met u? (How are u?)

LOL...no I don't speak Dutch...a dutch couple we met in Jamaica last fall taught me to say Good Morning!! That's all I know ....I am great and hope you are the same....like all of us I am waiting and hoping for new information from Aruba today.

All I know is goede morgen and hoe gaat het met u? Because I worked with a German gal once and she always came in each day with a smile and greetings of the morning.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: November 27, 2007, 12:15:38 PM »

<<<snipped>>>  Hans Mos interview on Greta:

And what we think is very important, at least the Dutch suspect, instead of the two Surinams, and his father, who was one way or another involved in this case, has said in interviews that they are willing to talk. They are willing to disclose what happened in the past at a time set by them. And we think it is very important that this is the time to disclose this information to the public and to us because their point of view is, their son or this suspect, this Dutch suspect, didn't do anything, but he has information and he doesn't give it. We think that's unthinkable.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:53 pm
The Tribe knows all of the players, even the elders of the inner circle

When you guys get tired of hearing about Shango...just let me know..not that it will stop me.  Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: November 27, 2007, 12:17:59 PM »

I would feel much better about recent events if we knew our FBI had been included or kept informed by the KPLD and Mos, but I really don't think they have been. If Holland's efforts were sincere then I would think they would be inclusive with the FBI at this stage, all hands on deck as they say.

buckeye - great points you made and the right questions too

The best moment of the night for me was the exchange between Dr Baden and taco last night, I wasn't able to watch it until the replay but I laughed so hard when Baden called the K2 the Tacopina brothers ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!

Baden is one of the few honest men left in this game of the cable news shows. I won't hold my breath on Greta's report at 10am, I think she's likely just playing the Aruba angle for all the airtime she can get.

I agree Nonesuche.  The only time the family has heard any news is when the FBI informed them of something and I don't think it is because they are working closely with the Dutch.  It is because the Dutch decided to throw them a bone to make it look like they are working together.  If they were working together this case would be closed by now and none of this December 31st bullshit from Hans Mos.

Hans Mos said last night he did not speak to KJ about the case.  He said he spoke to her on the phone and she informed him about the case in Aruba that was still going on.  An idiot could have figured out that one.  The whole friggin world knows about this case.  As a professional I would have called KJ and asked her to tell me about the case so I can be up to speed.  It is always good to get your fellow prosecutors opinion on things but he did not do that and the one reason is because he knows it was a coverup.

Hans Mos is following form but only in a different way.  JMO

Maybe Mos wanted his "hand-picked" Dutch team to form their own opinion and not be influenced by KJ.  Let's face it...KJ did NOT get the job done....Mos knows that. 

Where's Anna?  Anna, did you get a thoughtprint in watching the Mos/Greta interview? It seemed to me that a look of disgust ran over Mos's face when Greta asked him if KJ had briefed him on the case.  He said "no" so quickly, it was almost as if he was really saying:  I don't want to hear anything out of KJ.  ha

The fact that they still have Aruban investigators on this case worried me.  We all know the ALE is crooked.  If one of them is Dennis Jacobs which I will bet they aren't going to admit he is but still is in fact involved then case closed.  They removed Jan Van der Straaten from this investigation when he was no longer in charge and he was still sneaking around on his own.  Send a message to the world and fire Dennis Jacobs for his actions.  They won't but what we will hear is that Fat Dennis Retired.  They told Van der Straaten to retire (He said it's voluntary) and he pops up to be the new police chief on Bonair.

I have many senior moments, but correct me if I have one but do I not remember that just prior to vanderStraateen's "holiday" to "Bonair," he remarked that he knew Natalee was dead because "I have seen the evidence..."

Tyler, I believe it was Van der Straaten who said that.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: November 27, 2007, 12:19:06 PM »

Kock told Greta the mantra the attorneys are advising their clients. "Don't answer the same questions you've been asked before." under the guise of "why should I? this is old rehashing."

<snip>

This seems a good time to bring up something that's been rattling in my head for months.

Of the statements we have here - and I *know* we don't have all of them - Satish only signed ONE. He signed his 5/31 PV (Holiday Inn story). He refused to sign the others. I don't *think* unsigned statements are usable.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #312 on: November 27, 2007, 12:21:01 PM »

Bon Dia all (Good morning all),
Watch the news from Aruba today?

Goede Morgen...yes let's hope the news today include at least one more arrest Laughing

Aha I understand. Goede Morgen (Good morning) SunnyinTX,
Are u speak or talk Dutch? Maybe u can understand this sense.
Hoe gaat het met u? (How are u?)

LOL...no I don't speak Dutch...a dutch couple we met in Jamaica last fall taught me to say Good Morning!! That's all I know ....I am great and hope you are the same....like all of us I am waiting and hoping for new information from Aruba today.

All I know is goede morgen and hoe gaat het met u? Because I worked with a German gal once and she always came in each day with a smile and greetings of the morning.

Tylergal - That is nice. I like German, I speak fluent German with a Swiss dialect. And people think I come from Swiss. But the next time, we must speak about this stuff in the monkey louge. Ok?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: November 27, 2007, 12:21:52 PM »

Kock told Greta the mantra the attorneys are advising their clients. "Don't answer the same questions you've been asked before." under the guise of "why should I? this is old rehashing."

<snip>

This seems a good time to bring up something that's been rattling in my head for months.

Of the statements we have here - and I *know* we don't have all of them - Satish only signed ONE. He signed his 5/31 PV (Holiday Inn story). He refused to sign the others. I don't *think* unsigned statements are usable.

They should have sent in the cockroaches and rats way back then.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: November 27, 2007, 12:22:46 PM »

I think it's good that some ale are still there. Do you really think they can influence 45 new investigators? If anything these guys will be on very thin ice and probably over-compensate.

It was all about leadership. There were different factions in the beginning and the fact is Paulus has no power, no leverage, he is isolated.

Once this becomes clear to the 3 suspects, it's over. Daddy cannot help them anymore.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #315 on: November 27, 2007, 12:23:15 PM »

I miss Sleuth.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: November 27, 2007, 12:23:50 PM »

<<<snipped>>> Hans Mos from the interview by Greta:

And the Dutch guys much lean on that information. And again, they took a fresh view on the whole investigation they got from Aruba, and they found the new leads in the case. They said, This is what you have to reinvestigate. This is what we have to go for. These witnesses have to be sought and have to be questioned. That's what they did, and we call it a sort of review.

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:52 pm
The elder agreed to speak, but he he loves the boy too much. he knows the passages of the palace too well. So the Babylonians must make sure the check mate is iron-clad.
Something rotten from The Hague will have to make the third act play out.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: November 27, 2007, 12:25:35 PM »

I miss Sleuth.

Rob - I do too.  Last post she made she sounded very busy.  Hopefully she'll post again when she can.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: November 27, 2007, 12:27:29 PM »

Update on Greta's blog:

November 27th, 2007 10:43 AM Eastern
update…
by Greta Van Susteren

We just went to the van der Sloot home…no one is home (we will go back.) If you follow GretaWire you know their neighbors had a monkey in an outdoor cage that we fed daily summer of 05…that is the same monkey who socked me and we caught it on video camera. Well…we brought food today for the monkey but his cage was empty….looked like the monkey has not been there in a long time.

Joran must have killed the monkey.

he probably did!!!!!!!!!!!!

After finding out the monkey was wired and the neighbor who feigned blindness, was indeed neither blind nor deaf.
hahahahaha...spewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #319 on: November 27, 2007, 12:29:08 PM »

Sorry monkey friends I have need a break for cooking. I want BRB.
And Klaasend - you got mail!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.