April 23, 2024, 06:54:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193409 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: November 27, 2007, 01:28:36 PM »

Update on Greta's blog:

November 27th, 2007 10:43 AM Eastern
update…
by Greta Van Susteren

We just went to the van der Sloot home…no one is home (we will go back.) If you follow GretaWire you know their neighbors had a monkey in an outdoor cage that we fed daily summer of 05…that is the same monkey who socked me and we caught it on video camera. Well…we brought food today for the monkey but his cage was empty….looked like the monkey has not been there in a long time.

Joran must have killed the monkey.

This is for our Lalas  Laughing

AllyinMiami Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:38 pm
The cowboys have their feet deep in the dirty water. They are confident in their equipment. Babylonians are there to pick up when necessary. From Montana to Moko there is not much to walk
The monkey is connected to a microwave. The monsters have come to eat from the anguished/ The birdie has come down from the cable/ we have to wait a while until it becomes known to all why he leaves all his dogs dead there

I Stand With The Girl
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #361 on: November 27, 2007, 01:29:58 PM »

From Greta's blog:

November 27th, 2007 12:29 PM Eastern
Just Talked to Potentially Crucial Witness
by Greta Van Susteren

Just spoke to what I characterize as a ‘reluctant witness’ - the witness confirmed to us seeing someone at Kalpoe house on morning (middle of the night) of Natalee’s disappearance washing Deepak’s car…

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/27/just-talked-to-potentially-crucial-witness/

I am back. Klaasend - thanks for posting this. Does ALE seeying this as a new evidence for the Kalpoes brothers in the Holloway case? When they saying, this is not new, only just old, and probably is this stay in the documents of the Holloway document.
And clarity by the witness characterize confirmed of seeing someone at Kalpoe house washing Deepaks car.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
crazybabyborg
« Reply #362 on: November 27, 2007, 01:30:18 PM »

Joran is being held on the Eastern side of the island in a remote, windswept area, in the main prison for the island. (FOX now)

Is close to the sharks?  Maybe he would like to take a walk for some fresh air? Rolling Eyes

You are killing me, Lala's!  Laughing

Well, brace yourself for the onslaught, Lala's. Taco's going to be busier than a long tailed cat in a room full of rockers, and we're going to hear him and those he's directing everytime this case is covered on MSM. I think he's more dangerous right now than he's ever been before. The island watches the news just like we do, IMO. It would not serve the case well if Aruba perceives that there is a chance to return to the old "don't admit they murdered her for economy's sake" mindset. Taco is absolutely directing the attitude of Kock and others as well, I'm sure of it. It's subtle but Kock had Taco's mantra down pat last night.

I don't know how to do it, but I would love to reach somebody's ears with encouragment for how this is progressing so far: Point out that these developments have the potential for restoring tourist trade there, and that it's the right the thing to do for Natalee's family and for the island.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #363 on: November 27, 2007, 01:31:28 PM »

After Mos soooooo implicated Paulus in his interview last night
It would seem that it is only a matter of time until Paulus is
rearrested....if Paulus doesn't have a heart attack first.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:30 pm
Who knows what song the elder will sing

Folsom Prison Blues?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: November 27, 2007, 01:31:45 PM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:29 pm
Some windows overlooking Babylon have been opened

You guys are ignoring me aren't you?   Wink

LOL LOL...Lala's...not ignoring you...last time I asked a question about S I got tarred and feathered.....so  I am really careful Shocked

Did I tar or feather?   Heaven forbid!  I am sorry if 'twas me. Wink
[/quote]
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: November 27, 2007, 01:34:06 PM »

From Greta's blog:

by Greta Van Susteren

Just spoke to what I characterize as a ‘reluctant witness’ - the witness confirmed to us seeing someone at Kalpoe house on morning (middle of the night) of Natalee’s disappearance washing Deepak’s car…

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/27/just-talked-to-potentially-crucial-witness/

uummmmm would love to know how this came about? where has the witness been for the past 2 1/2 years?  is it possible that papa-pervert is involved in new witnesses coming forward to put all the blane on the k2's...thereby allowing his son-pervert to walk away scott free? DAMN I hope not!!

Apparently the witness/neighbour who observed Deepak washing his vehicle on the morning that Natalee Holloway went missing obtained an attorney and ... was not heard from again.  Was a statement taken?

Something akin to Mickey John who publicly claimed to Greta that Deepak convey to him while detained that Paulus was involved in the collaboration of the Holiday Inn fabrication.  Was a statement taken?

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway
NEW YORK LAWSUIT

http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp8.html

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot.

40.  In the early hours of Monday morning, Deepak methodically and uncharacteristically cleans his silver Nissan.

Mickey John - Security Guards
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

JOHN:.......He said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #366 on: November 27, 2007, 01:35:21 PM »

From Greta's blog:

by Greta Van Susteren

uummmmm would love to know how this came about? where has the witness been for the past 2 1/2 years?  is it possible that papa-pervert is involved in new witnesses coming forward to put all the blane on the k2's...thereby allowing his son-pervert to walk away scott free? DAMN I hope not!!

I think the witness has always been there.  Arubagirl told us about a witness....a friend of her Mom's, I think.  The information was clear.  This person saw the car being washed in the middle of the night.

Hi Mere,  I thought we heard that a neighbor said she saw Deepak washing his car and she knew the car very well as it always went by her house.

That clip from Greta almost sounds like it was someone else besides Deepak that was seen washing the car?  " . .seeing someone . . washing Deepak's car."  Hard to tell as it is kind of vague!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: November 27, 2007, 01:35:25 PM »

Anyone know who KJ'S boss was during the Investigation? I know that person has been replaced but It is quite clear they are a huge part why this case was not solved 2 years ago. The Family Attorney last night hinted about the restrictions placed on the OM and we have all seen the unbelievable acts that have come out of that office.

The icing on the cake before he/she left had to be releasing PVDS as a suspect and the Reenactment that they did. The show is a perfect example of the investigation they were running and they even hired a black person to portray Joran..That person should be Interrogated why they killed the Investigation. I'M sure Hans Mos is well aware of all of this but the truth should come to light.

Would it be one of these? From Sunfreak's thread...Aruba's Who's Who

PEDRA, Theresa Croes-Fernandez  - District Attorney
CROES, Rudy  - Minister of Justice, Aruba.

I dont have a clue who Karen Janssen's boss is and I have never seen it written . I know Rudy Croes must be everyones boss in Aruba except Oduber. He's up to his eyeballs in this coverup but I'M quite sure he wasnt the one calling the shots from the Prosecuters office. He may have been dictating orders to them though.

I can't keep up with all the posts!  Hope this has not already been answered but I believe the one above I put in red was Karen Janssen's boss during the investigation.  She is also the mother of Marianne Croes who was the original spokesperson for the prosecutor until KJ asked that she be replaced.

GOOD MORNING!  Monkeys have been so busy I can't read all the posts!!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: November 27, 2007, 01:36:07 PM »

From Greta's blog:

by Greta Van Susteren

I think the witness has always been there.  Arubagirl told us about a witness....a friend of her Mom's, I think.  The information was clear.  This person saw the car being washed in the middle of the night.

aaahhhhhhh that's for bringing that up...I did forget that totally...whew...that helps relieve my fears that papa-pervert is fabricating witnesses....i would imagien that he is being watched (I hope)

We need to also remember the bang up job done in the first investigation(If you'd even call it that)

There is NO telling how many witnesses, tips, etc. that were disregarded or ignored.  With this new revelation, there may be alot come forward...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #369 on: November 27, 2007, 01:38:16 PM »

Nobody can read them all, Anna................except Klaas, and we all know she's the only living creature that has no cryptonite!  Laughing

I usually skim through the preceeding 3-4 pages and ask what I need to!  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: November 27, 2007, 01:39:35 PM »

IIRC, there were three people see washing Deepak's car.  Big question for me has always been who was that third person.  We discussed it at length long ago as some of you should remember because we joked that maybe it was Nadira.

Does this job anybody's memory?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: November 27, 2007, 01:39:43 PM »

From Greta's blog:

by Greta Van Susteren

I am back. Klaasend - thanks for posting this. Does ALE seeying this as a new evidence for the Kalpoes brothers in the Holloway case? When they saying, this is not new, only just old, and probably is this stay in the documents of the Holloway document.
And clarity by the witness characterize confirmed of seeing someone at Kalpoe house washing Deepaks car.

I have no idea if this has anything at all to do with the new evidence, probably not.  This witness was reluctant to do interviews back in 2005.  It's not news to us as we were told about this witness by an Aruban before the witness went to ALE.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: November 27, 2007, 01:43:08 PM »

Mos said he has enough to go to trial and get a conviction NOW.  Those worried about the Dec 31 deadline should not be concerned as Hans is the one who made it and can just ask for extension if he needs one. 

Already having enough for a trial doesn't sound as though he is concerned.

Thoughtprint from his interview with Greta was his description of manslaughter.  Used example of hitting on head with ax.  Now I know he would NOT use the exact thing he has but something similar.  He was telling us there was violence of some sort involved and not just the violence of an overdose gone wrong.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: November 27, 2007, 01:43:49 PM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:29 pm
Some windows overlooking Babylon have been opened

You guys are ignoring me aren't you?   Wink

LOL LOL...Lala's...not ignoring you...last time I asked a question about S I got tarred and feathered.....so  I am really careful Shocked

Did I tar or feather?   Heaven forbid!  I am sorry if 'twas me. Wink
[/quote]

no ..of course not...no

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: November 27, 2007, 01:44:34 PM »

Remember Simian?  Yes, the inside ALE, Simian...he knew and had access to some info...maybe they will revisit it again also...

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 2:56 pm
There is a gap in the stories between father and son.
Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:03 pm
The gap is in the timeline. Phone records. Log-on times on PC’s.

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:05 pm
If you were asleep who answered your phone?
Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:09 pm
You can’t remember answering a phone call at 2:00 in the morning? When the next day your son was picked up?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: November 27, 2007, 01:45:50 PM »

Update on Greta's blog:

November 27th, 2007 10:43 AM Eastern
update…
by Greta Van Susteren

We just went to the van der Sloot home…no one is home (we will go back.) If you follow GretaWire you know their neighbors had a monkey in an outdoor cage that we fed daily summer of 05…that is the same monkey who socked me and we caught it on video camera. Well…we brought food today for the monkey but his cage was empty….looked like the monkey has not been there in a long time.

Joran must have killed the monkey.

This is for our Lalas  Laughing

AllyinMiami Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:38 pm
The cowboys have their feet deep in the dirty water. They are confident in their equipment. Babylonians are there to pick up when necessary. From Montana to Moko there is not much to walk
The monkey is connected to a microwave. The monsters have come to eat from the anguished/ The birdie has come down from the cable/ we have to wait a while until it becomes known to all why he leaves all his dogs dead there

The DID kill the monkey! Shocked

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: November 27, 2007, 01:46:07 PM »

Well, I am so dumb...it just occurred to me why I am distrusting of this new info.  The only thing I keep hearing is the defense side of this issue...they are not guilty, it's not new evidence, the are not being treated fair....etc.  The real truth is locked up with the prosecution and they are not leaking anything...zero...zip....nada. I will feel this way until the prosecution plays their hand...what was I thinking?  Whew!  I feel a little better now.  I hate it when I am the last person to get these new revelations. Rolling Eyes

The same thing is dawning on me. The only ones talking are on the defense side, and it's to their advantage to blabber on and on. No one on Mos's team of 45 is likely to talk at all, certainly not on televsiion. Therefore, most of what we see has to be defense blather or idle speculation from the usual commentators such as Vinda and Jossy. Good for Greta for seeking out new comments from possible first-hand witnesses.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: November 27, 2007, 01:46:46 PM »

From Greta's blog:

by Greta Van Susteren

I admit I have wondered about that too?  "You are the one who knew those Automotive people."  There was another comment that Joran made indicating Deepak had gotten in touch with someone, perhaps the bifrons, that did the dirty deed, but then Deepak counters with "when they find the girl, they are going to find all that shit," and "your own father, unbelievable.."  Is this about the time that Joran says he wished he had killed K2?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: November 27, 2007, 01:48:16 PM »

Mos said he has enough to go to trial and get a conviction NOW.  Those worried about the Dec 31 deadline should not be concerned as Hans is the one who made it and can just ask for extension if he needs one. 

Already having enough for a trial doesn't sound as though he is concerned.

Thoughtprint from his interview with Greta was his description of manslaughter.  Used example of hitting on head with ax.  Now I know he would NOT use the exact thing he has but something similar.  He was telling us there was violence of some sort involved and not just the violence of an overdose gone wrong.

MO

He was also trying to spook Paulus by suggesting that they found a strand of Natalee's hair where it shouldn't have been -- perhaps in the back of Paulus's car. IMO.

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: November 27, 2007, 01:49:27 PM »

Oops. Got my comment inside the prior quote again. Need to learn to preview before posting. Sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.