April 19, 2024, 08:50:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193359 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: November 27, 2007, 03:00:04 PM »

Just two quick posts from RU. Does Joran look happy and excited to be going back to Aruba? LOL!  Razz

resigned  PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:00 pm         

He looks happy to be headed back to Aruba.

-----------------------------------------------
Beth should be arrested
Arubalover Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:05 am   

Oh how I would love to see that smile wiped off her face and her in handcuffs going off to an Aruban jail.....for another 8 days....over and over again. She deserves to stay in jail there a lot longer than those poor boys were in there. She deserves to be interrogated and beaten. 

Beaten?  Is that a threat??? Isn't this vigilantism and what they constantly accuse us of doing here?  As usual, just the opposite is true.

But this has been the problem all along, ignorance in Aruba.  They are just sadly behind the rest of the world and not up to speed on anything it seems, very backward little flyspeck in the middle of nowhere except Chavez territory. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: November 27, 2007, 03:02:13 PM »

Remember Simian?  Yes, the inside ALE, Simian...he knew and had access to some info...maybe they will revisit it again also...

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 2:56 pm
There is a gap in the stories between father and son.
Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:03 pm
The gap is in the timeline. Phone records. Log-on times on PC’s.

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:05 pm
If you were asleep who answered your phone?
Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:09 pm
You can’t remember answering a phone call at 2:00 in the morning? When the next day your son was picked up?

Aha!! Chalk one up for the Simian.  We've now heard that the time on the computer in the Kalpoe home was wrong and had to be adjusted.  Part of the old evidence being looked at in a new way. 
I've got eight computers in my office. One is a day and half clock time off. None of others have the same time showing. I would tend to think the J2K's have not sync their computers to each other or to their phones. I bet that all of us have slightly different times on our computer clocks. That being said I'm not sure the slight differences would effect the time line unless the clocks of J2K computers are way off.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: November 27, 2007, 03:03:08 PM »

From Greta's blog:

November 27th, 2007 2:46 PM Eastern
update from Aruba
by Greta Van Susteren

We have been pounding the pavement all day. We solved our ‘getting lost’ problem (there are maps of streets but the streets lack street signs.) How did we solve? We hijacked Jossy Mansur’s wife…she is now in our backseat showing us to the places we want to go…and also she can speak so many languages that she is a giant help. We just spent time with Deepak’s lawyer…so expect to hear from him tonight…I asked him about the ‘new incriminating evidence.’ See you at ten pm ON THE RECORD

Very clever.   Wink  Thanks, Klaas.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: November 27, 2007, 03:05:03 PM »

Jossy's Mrs. That is good.
In the Vanity Fair article ages ago, they spoke of a sandbar where it becomes very deep after you cross over it.
Steve Croes had his little boat that went to the Tattoo ( sp, what is wrong with my brain ? ), but I do not believe that the ALE ever ever looked at it. Don't know if the owner of the boat had a boat there to go to the Tattoo.
Heck, the ALE pratically knocked on the perp's door, said Did you do it ? They said NO.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: November 27, 2007, 03:05:18 PM »

Mos said he has enough to go to trial and get a conviction NOW.  Those worried about the Dec 31 deadline should not be concerned as Hans is the one who made it and can just ask for extension if he needs one. 

Already having enough for a trial doesn't sound as though he is concerned.

Thoughtprint from his interview with Greta was his description of manslaughter.  Used example of hitting on head with ax.  Now I know he would NOT use the exact thing he has but something similar.  He was telling us there was violence of some sort involved and not just the violence of an overdose gone wrong.

MO

I can't remember the exact wording, but maybe someone else will - "violence of some sort" reminds me of - Deepak (I think) saying if they find her they will see that sh*t.
Anyone remember exactly how that went?

Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.

The rest is here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=95.0

Thanks!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: November 27, 2007, 03:10:49 PM »

This mention of Freddy's name upon re-reading of the policecar transcript is very strange. It certainly isn't any indication that Freddy is clean and innocent mentioned in such a way. Wonder if it is him to be charged next?
>>>>snip
Deepak:  How does it feel Joran?
Joran: (with raised voice) You let my father be arrested, friend.
Deepak: (very calm) That's what I say. How does it feel?
Joran: You know no good that my father has nothing to do [with this}. I have read your statements, friend. You two are lying shit.  (then very calmly) You know what happened with that girl. If you don't know it, then nothing happened. (then angrily) So, fxxx you. What do you say, that Freddy has to be arrested?
Deepak: That Freddy has to tell the truth.
Joran: You know very well that Freddy has told the truth.
Satish: You will see, you will see.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=95.0

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: November 27, 2007, 03:11:09 PM »

Well, I messed up that last post...sorry BT.

No problem, Lalas. If I can interpet Shango, I shouldn't have any difficulty interpeting Lalas. 

You got a magic decoder ring too? Shocked
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: November 27, 2007, 03:12:55 PM »

well surfer boy just got it wrong.

It's not 2 judges who agreed with the prosecutor, it's more like 3 or 4 if you include the one in Holland.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: November 27, 2007, 03:13:44 PM »

Remember Simian?  Yes, the inside ALE, Simian...he knew and had access to some info...maybe they will revisit it again also...

You can’t remember answering a phone call at 2:00 in the morning? When the next day your son was picked up?

Aha!! Chalk one up for the Simian.  We've now heard that the time on the computer in the Kalpoe home was wrong and had to be adjusted.  Part of the old evidence being looked at in a new way. 
I've got eight computers in my office. One is a day and half clock time off. None of others have the same time showing. I would tend to think the J2K's have not sync their computers to each other or to their phones. I bet that all of us have slightly different times on our computer clocks. That being said I'm not sure the slight differences would effect the time line unless the clocks of J2K computers are way off.

You just made me remember that we have just that same thing here in our home.  The time on the cable box says 3:12pm but this old computer says 3:06pm....the computer time can be off by 30 minutes after a while.  Not sure why, but it does happen, and then we reset it. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: November 27, 2007, 03:16:56 PM »

From Greta's blog:

update from Aruba
by Greta Van Susteren

We have been pounding the pavement all day. We solved our ‘getting lost’ problem (there are maps of streets but the streets lack street signs.) How did we solve? We hijacked Jossy Mansur’s wife…she is now in our backseat showing us to the places we want to go…and also she can speak so many languages that she is a giant help. We just spent time with Deepak’s lawyer…so expect to hear from him tonight…I asked him about the ‘new incriminating evidence.’ See you at ten pm ON THE RECORD

Very clever.   Wink  Thanks, Klaas.

Hooray for Mrs Jossy for being so helpful.  I'll bet she is fun too and knows all the gossip.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: November 27, 2007, 03:18:02 PM »

Personally the tape of them in the police car should have been enough to start a trial. Far from, we walked away on the beach and she waved good bye.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: November 27, 2007, 03:19:19 PM »

You just made me remember that we have just that same thing here in our home.  The time on the cable box says 3:12pm but this old computer says 3:06pm....the computer time can be off by 30 minutes after a while.  Not sure why, but it does happen, and then we reset it. 

I read not long ago....it is because a $3,000 computer has a $2.00 clock in it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: November 27, 2007, 03:20:17 PM »

If Paulus goes down, one of the co-conspirators will also have to go. Whom did he exercise his influence ON? For the good of the team (Aruba) , at least these two will have to go down also, along with the three juveniles. I doubt that Holland wants to dismember ALL of Aruban authorities. It is necessary though to acknowledge that there was some corruption and then perhaps claim that they have now cleaned it up.

Maybe that's what they're waiting for. Whom will Paulus bring in with him?

(AZ Lady, I know you are an English teacher. Thus I said whom, not who, which would be more normal, if you ask me.)

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: November 27, 2007, 03:22:11 PM »

After Paulus had the money from his lawsuit denied and was spanked in a public fashion, I think the tide turned with the cronies. It was at some sort of swearing in ceremony. Mr. Sweaty was wearing his black robe. He was not being sworn in, new guys were.
These arrests might be the come to Jesus moment for quite a few people. It can't have been easy for the Kalpoes to live the way they have. Get 'er over with, Tacopina Bros.
.. the Dr. Phil lawsuit just got flushed,you have nothing to lose. If they don't Joran will turn on them and they will serve more time than him.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: November 27, 2007, 03:23:17 PM »

Also may be because the clock runs on a battery when the computer's power is off. Maybe it loses time then.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: November 27, 2007, 03:23:58 PM »

Thanks, Magnolia....not surprising. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: November 27, 2007, 03:24:23 PM »

November 27, 2007 GMA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XWwFu7hBcEM

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: November 27, 2007, 03:25:27 PM »

From Greta's blog:

update from Aruba
by Greta Van Susteren

Can't wait to see this interview!!  thanks Jossy's wife!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #458 on: November 27, 2007, 03:26:15 PM »

Crime journalist John van der Heuvel about the Holloway case in a programm, right now in the Netherlands. www.EO.nl/hetelfdeuur

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #459 on: November 27, 2007, 03:26:56 PM »

Also may be because the clock runs on a battery when the computer's power is off. Maybe it loses time then.

This computer is always on, so I don't think it's that.  It's an older operating system, so I'm thinking that is part of it....and maybe memory...wonder if the perps had clunkers like this one, or newer computers...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.