March 28, 2024, 05:50:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 192539 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: November 27, 2007, 03:55:32 PM »

Klass, here is a link to the Birmingham Channel.  There is video, but you know I can't do things with video....I can barely type.

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/1107/475612.html

Yeah, that's the video I watched this morning but I think the clip of Joran getting out of a police van is from 2005.

Well, shoot!  I did not recall seeing it before and it was good to see him in cuffs.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: November 27, 2007, 03:56:00 PM »

Personally the tape of them in the police car should have been enough to start a trial. Far from, we walked away on the beach and she waved good bye.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #482 on: November 27, 2007, 03:59:06 PM »

Crime journalist John van der Heuvel about the Holloway case in a programm, right now in the Netherlands. www.EO.nl/hetelfdeuur

Please tell us what is said Very Happy

Sure I want, this programm is still during 25 minutes. And John has make still no words. I am still waiting of the words from John.

okey dokey!!

John did not said really interesting things in the Holloway case.

Andries Knevel: John, you are back from Aruba yet, what are you think about the Holloway case?
John van der Heuvel: I can't tell my own opinion as a crime reporter, but the OM in Aruba becomes with evidence that Joran is guilty. Under more there is new evidence found by the OM in Aruba. And the OM want more know about this for the suspect Joran and can make a choices between, we want question him at the police station (without a jail-detention) or bring him over to Aruba and give him jail-detention for more get out his mouth. So that he more uplift stands then a question at the police station.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: November 27, 2007, 04:00:34 PM »

They look a lot older, if those are indeed the Kalpoes.

I agree PV. They look older, my guess would be the shots are current.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: November 27, 2007, 04:01:37 PM »

NYC - thanks!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: November 27, 2007, 04:05:15 PM »

Crime journalist John van der Heuvel about the Holloway case in a programm, right now in the Netherlands. www.EO.nl/hetelfdeuur

Please tell us what is said Very Happy

Sure I want, this programm is still during 25 minutes. And John has make still no words. I am still waiting of the words from John.

okey dokey!!

Andries Knevel: John, you are back from Aruba yet, what are you think about the Holloway case?
John van der Heuvel: I can't tell my own opinion as a crime reporter, but the OM in Aruba becomes with evidence that Joran is guilty. Under more there is new evidence found by the OM in Aruba. And the OM want more know about this for the suspect Joran and can make a choices between, we want question him at the police station (without a jail-detention) or bring him over to Aruba and give him jail-detention for more get out his mouth. So that he more uplift stands then a question at the police station.

Thanks NYC

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: November 27, 2007, 04:05:17 PM »

What did he say, NYC?  I can't even find it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: November 27, 2007, 04:11:13 PM »

Shots???  Rabies included, I hope.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #488 on: November 27, 2007, 04:12:57 PM »

Did anyone besides me catch Joe T. on Hannity/Colmes video about 3 minutes into the second video...Joey says "computer records show that Joran was at his home on HIS computer in HIS room...blah blah"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmqFgoNspdk vid#2

Now...didn't Anita say over and over that they had ONE computer in the main house.  ??Remember? (Even big people lie)
Sick of all their lying asses. It is beyond ridiculous.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: November 27, 2007, 04:14:58 PM »

Did anyone besides me catch Joe T. on Hannity/Colmes video about 3 minutes into the second video...Joey says "computer records show that Joran was at his home on HIS computer in HIS room...blah blah"

Now...didn't Anita say over and over that they had ONE computer in the main house.  ??Remember? (Even big people lie)

Nut,

Send that to Mos along with every other inconsistency we have encountered.  I know Joe T will just say that he got it wrong, etc. and weasel out of it as always but should be checked into as we have said there were more computers all along or else Joran was in the main house meaning it should have been searched.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: November 27, 2007, 04:18:28 PM »

It's way beyond time to end this monumental charade. It's pathetic.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #491 on: November 27, 2007, 04:18:55 PM »

What did he say, NYC?  I can't even find it.

Anna - this is what John was say.

You are welcome Klaasend and SunnyinTX!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: November 27, 2007, 04:26:29 PM »

If that is Deepak in the checked shirt in the picture on the bottom, it looks like he's gained some weight...

Bring Natalee home...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: November 27, 2007, 04:27:26 PM »

Anna are you crackin' a funny?   

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: November 27, 2007, 04:29:41 PM »

Satish looks just like a senior in HS, lololol   NOT   Laughing Laughing

Actually the word terrorist came to my mind. MOO
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #495 on: November 27, 2007, 04:29:53 PM »

If that is Deepak in the checked shirt in the picture on the bottom, it looks like he's gained some weight...

I think that is Satish and Deepak in top photo w/ 2 day old 5 0'clock shadow

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: November 27, 2007, 04:30:20 PM »

Name/Title:
File No: TDU05-022
Date: 4 July 2005
Pages: 8
Writer/Initiator: F Kolenbrander / R. Verkerk
Description: Hard drive investigation Joran van der Sloot / Deepak Kalpoe
Source: KLP
Lab nr: TDE-05-022-3
Responsive to Request 3

Name/Title: Hard drive John Charles Croes (chats)
File No: TDE-05-022
Date: July 8 2005
Pages: 7 (1 attachment)
Writerl[nitiator: F Kolenbrander
Description: Hard drive John Charles Cros (chats)
Lab nr. TDE-05-022-05

Name: timing of a walk
Date: 7 July 2005 / 14:25
Page: 1
Writer/Initiaton Josmar Cederik, Anthony Koolman
Description: timing of a walk from Mariiot to Holiday Inn

Name Title: Hard drive Paul van der Sloot File No: TDE-05-022
Date: 8 July 2005
Pages: 10 (1 attachment)
Writer/Initiator: F Kolenbrander
Description: investigation on hard drive of Paul van der Sloot
Lab nr. TDE-05-022-4
                 ----------------------------------------------------

Saw this last night just before you posted about the van der Sloots having one computer. It's from hollowaycase.com. re the Dr Phil case.

I'm not sure if it means that there are two computer or not.

Anna and Nut from an old post of mine.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: November 27, 2007, 04:33:26 PM »

Anna are you crackin' a funny?  

Thought so but maybe not.  Was funny to me because that's what I actually thought you meant at first.  But guess what I am doing today that would make me think of that, haha! 

I think I would want shots to be around those two, they are looking rough these days and Joran looks sick.  Life may not be being as kind to them as they thought it would be when lying their way out of this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: November 27, 2007, 04:38:43 PM »

It just goes to show you, never trust parents who will become one of their children's buddies and never trust a woman over 40 in a see-through blouse.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: November 27, 2007, 04:39:42 PM »

Awwwwwww sorry if this has already been posted. I just read it, maybe others missed it also.

update…
November 27th, 2007 12:29 PM Eastern
by Greta Van Susteren

We just went to the van der Sloot home…no one is home (we will go back.) If you follow GretaWire you know their neighbors had a monkey in an outdoor cage that we fed daily summer of 05…that is the same monkey who socked me and we caught it on video camera. Well…we brought food today for the monkey but his cage was empty….looked like the monkey has not been there in a long time.
[/b]

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.