March 29, 2024, 03:21:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 192607 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: November 27, 2007, 05:15:28 PM »

I heard it.  Was just a quote of the defense lawyers claiming that the re-arrest of the Kalpoes is PRACTICALLY illegal.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: November 27, 2007, 05:16:23 PM »

Rolling Eyes  RU reporting that J2K may be released because their re-arrests are illegal. Says Shepard Smith on Fox just spoke about it...any one see it???

nope, nad i have FOX on too
wizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: November 27, 2007, 05:17:21 PM »

Rolling Eyes  RU reporting that J2K may be released because their re-arrests are illegal. Says Shepard Smith on Fox just spoke about it...any one see it???

Read further, ain't gonna happen.

If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.
If you read the newspaper, you are misinformed.

-Mark Twain
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: November 27, 2007, 05:18:38 PM »

Gibson just had Greta on by phone.  She said she had visited with all the defense attorneys today.  They are stating that the evidence the Kalpoes are being held on is nothing new.  Just reshuffling of old evidence to make it look new.  The defense attorneys stated that their clients re-arrest was"practically illegal".

Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: November 27, 2007, 05:18:49 PM »

The question that these stupid reporters should be asking is not if the information was old but why it was ignored the first time around in this investigation.

That's their stupid story, not that some of this has been in the file being ignored for two years.  We all knew that!  The WHY was it IGNORED the first time is the big deal in all this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #525 on: November 27, 2007, 05:20:25 PM »

How can the arrests be illegal if a judge signed the paperwork?

HERE is the post>>>from RU
LiveNLearn Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:32 pm   
The Boys May Be Released???

Was just reading over at the hot gretawire blog, and, someone said that Shepard Smith said that the boys may be released as it was illegal to arrest them after 2yrs.

Did anyone else catch this on FOX with Smith?
I was gonna watch him then got busy and forgot so missed whatever was said about this.

Anyone??? 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: November 27, 2007, 05:22:07 PM »

Another scenario, not mine, from BHS:

1) Dutch authorities dug into the mystery phone call that Croes referenced but won't talk about.
2) It was traced to the gas station in Noord near Joran's house. This is the same gas station Croes and Beth went to very shortly after the Posse's arrival on Aruba.
3) It was Natalee, the message was not garbled, and it essentially said that she was on her way back to the hotel
4) This was 3am, Joran is alibi'd by his computer...as is Deepak. But not Satish.
5) Tacopina knows what the new evidence is. He also knows it implicates the Kalpoes, not Joran.

A gas station stop is consistent with Joran's story of going to his house. It is not consistent with the Kalpoe's story of going to the lighthouse.

I think it's time to look very carefully at Satish Kalpoe.

If one of my kids called home at 3 a.m. just to say hi and I'm on my way back to the hotel, it would be very unusual to say the least and I would be very annoyed if they woke me at that hour for no reason at all.

Ergo, this didn't happen.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: November 27, 2007, 05:22:33 PM »

Shep is a tool.  Neutral

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: November 27, 2007, 05:22:54 PM »

Gibson just had Greta on by phone.  She said she had visited with all the defense attorneys today.  They are stating that the evidence the Kalpoes are being held on is nothing new.  Just reshuffling of old evidence to make it look new.  The defense attorneys stated that their clients re-arrest was"practically illegal".

Laughing

dont quote me on this, but I could swear I heard Kock say last night (or it might have been Mos) that they could not even appeal the judges decision to hold them for 8 more days
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: November 27, 2007, 05:23:03 PM »

I know it won't happen....was just wondering if Shep (fox) mentioned it.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: November 27, 2007, 05:27:40 PM »

I know it won't happen....was just wondering if Shep (fox) mentioned it.

I was listening but not really paying close attention.  Some female voice saying the defense lawyers said that.  And it was they said PRACTICALLY illegal only because they are claiming it is old evidence.

But old evidence that was not presented to a judge is still available for presentation NOW.  There is no danger at all that they are going to be released for this reason.

Big question is if it is old evidence WHY was it not presented to a judge before to keep them in jail?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: November 27, 2007, 05:28:04 PM »

We Learned Something New In The Natalee Holloway Investigation
by Greta Van Susteren Gretawire.com

Today we learned something new in the Natalee Holloway investigation….the two pictures below will help you understand (but you will need to watch at 10pm  (ON THE RECORD) to understand the context…and it would take too long to explain in this blog)….so take a good look at these pictures, watch tonight at 10pm and go back to these pictures for reference….the house with lime green front is the Kalpoe residence….and we learned our information after speaking with a neighbor - reluctant witness neighbor is how I would characterize the neighbor….the neighbor told us something …a piece of the puzzle?? tune in tonight..10pm eastern..ON THE RECORD

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: November 27, 2007, 05:29:56 PM »

This is just part of the whole article on cnn.  poor baby huey....

By Susan Candiotti
CNN

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Joran van der Sloot, a suspect in the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, is complaining about his treatment in jail.

Joran van der Sloot has denied involvement in Natalee Holloway's disappearance.

1 of 2  "He's making a request to lift restrictions to allow family visits and access to newspapers, magazines, TV, even a Bible," prosecutor spokesman John Pauley told CNN on Tuesday.

Van der Sloot, jailed on a rural part of the island, is allowed to meet only with his lawyers and police investigators.

aaaawwww poor baby....wants his mommy....and a tv and a bible....this makes me want to throw up

maybe mommy is going to be his supplier this trip.  they may have tightened up supplies since he was last there.
dennisintn
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: November 27, 2007, 05:33:10 PM »

Another scenario, not mine, from BHS:
Who is BHS ? Brain dead. ( me is, bad Englsih )
As for Shep, the media does not have anything concrete at the moment.
Mos is not a leaky Mos.
So becasue the media does not know any more than what the non leaky Mos says, they will get different opinions from various ppl in Aruba or frankly, anyone that will speak to them..ie Tacopina. Some of it may be bang on, some of it not.
Do not worry .. who cares what a defence lawyer says .. they all say the same things regardless of what case they are handling ..
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: November 27, 2007, 05:34:26 PM »

Not sure what Greta is hinting at, we already know they washed the car in the middle of the night,hmmmmm

+++++++++

November 27th, 2007 12:29 PM Eastern
Just Talked to Potentially Crucial Witness
by Greta Van Susteren

Just spoke to what I characterize as a ‘reluctant witness’ - the witness confirmed to us seeing someone at Kalpoe house on morning (middle of the night) of Natalee’s disappearance washing Deepak’s car…

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: November 27, 2007, 05:41:24 PM »

Not sure what Greta is hinting at, we already know they washed the car in the middle of the night,hmmmmm

Maybe we're supposed to be looking at that blue barrel. As in the Drew Peterson case.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: November 27, 2007, 05:42:27 PM »

Shep is a tool.  Neutral

Wreck over a year ago or so (could be longer) Shep said something totally derogatory about Natalee and I emailed that stupid jackass..He answered me during a break in the show.. and said something like - "well, I have a job and I'm on TV"... and I was like 'ah ah ok.... what the F does that have to do with what you said about Natalee'?...no further reply....so I wrote again and said are you going to freaking answer my question - and he replied, "what question?" I said scroll down and look you babbling baboon.... he wrote he - he has no idea what I was talking about...

I think this was around the time he got busted for DWI... cause he sure was BWI - Broadcasting While Intoxicated.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: November 27, 2007, 05:43:08 PM »

Well, Kock was just on CNN. Susan Candiotti ( like her, she's a real reporter ).
Kock is the source for that tidbit ... When is the next court appearance for the Kaploe Bros ? This Friday ? I know Joran is being held until Dec 7.  
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: November 27, 2007, 05:43:10 PM »

wow.....that Hooliberg haystack sits right on top of their house  Shocked
I didn't know it was that close.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: November 27, 2007, 05:46:04 PM »

Look at the hoses - this is the side of the house that the Kalpoes probably washed their car on.  The neighbor probably lives on that side of them:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.