April 26, 2024, 03:11:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193477 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: November 27, 2007, 05:46:45 PM »

We Learned Something New In The Natalee Holloway Investigation
by Greta Van Susteren Gretawire.com

Today we learned something new in the Natalee Holloway investigation….the two pictures below will help you understand (but you will need to watch at 10pm  (ON THE RECORD) to understand the context…and it would take too long to explain in this blog)….so take a good look at these pictures, watch tonight at 10pm and go back to these pictures for reference….the house with lime green front is the Kalpoe residence….and we learned our information after speaking with a neighbor - reluctant witness neighbor is how I would characterize the neighbor….the neighbor told us something …a piece of the puzzle?? tune in tonight..10pm eastern..ON THE RECORD

I'm wondering if what Greta's referring to is why on earth would someone actually paint ANY part of their house lime green!?!?!  I mean, who goes to the paint store and asks the clerk to mix that color?  Hopefully, they didn't pay full price for it.  I guess doesn't really matter if they did.  Momma Kalpoe probably used $$ from a Steak House till to pay for it...

Hello everyone!!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: November 27, 2007, 05:48:29 PM »

Shep is a tool.  Neutral

At the risk of being written up by Lala's who has already admonished me not to talk about Anita, I say it is time once again we let Fox know how stupid Shep is.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: November 27, 2007, 05:49:03 PM »

put an apple in jorans ugly mouth

boil some potatoes

cook some carrots

he is done

may he ROAST in peace  Cool

have no fear.

EXPLOSIVE is the word concerning evidence

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: November 27, 2007, 05:49:33 PM »

Shep is a tool.  Neutral

At the risk of being written up by Lala's who has already admonished me not to talk about Anita, I say it is time once again we let Fox know how stupid Shep is.

All you have to do is ask Jennifer Lopez how stupid Shep is...Wink
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: November 27, 2007, 05:50:44 PM »

Another scenario, not mine, from BHS:
Who is BHS ? Brain dead. ( me is, bad Englsih )
As for Shep, the media does not have anything concrete at the moment.
Mos is not a leaky Mos.
So becasue the media does not know any more than what the non leaky Mos says, they will get different opinions from various ppl in Aruba or frankly, anyone that will speak to them..ie Tacopina. Some of it may be bang on, some of it not.

Do not worry .. who cares what a defence lawyer says .. they all say the same things regardless of what case they are handling ..

I heard Mos say last night that he would like to remind everybody that there is a gag order regarding the evidence.  So they are all just spinning.
I am surprised that Renfro has been so quiet.
And why would the Sporter want a bible?...aren't they Buddhist?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: November 27, 2007, 05:51:28 PM »

shep is a ratings whore

also, he is an alien

he must have info on someone at FOX

the only he could ever get and keep his job

jerkweed Cool Razz

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: November 27, 2007, 05:52:42 PM »

sometimes people want a bible because they actually feel guilty

joran is TOAST

his mouth got him again  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: November 27, 2007, 05:53:22 PM »

Another scenario, not mine, from BHS:

1) Dutch authorities dug into the mystery phone call that Croes referenced but won't talk about.
2) It was traced to the gas station in Noord near Joran's house. This is the same gas station Croes and Beth went to very shortly after the Posse's arrival on Aruba.
3) It was Natalee, the message was not garbled, and it essentially said that she was on her way back to the hotel
4) This was 3am, Joran is alibi'd by his computer...as is Deepak. But not Satish.
5) Tacopina knows what the new evidence is. He also knows it implicates the Kalpoes, not Joran.

A gas station stop is consistent with Joran's story of going to his house. It is not consistent with the Kalpoe's story of going to the lighthouse.

I think it's time to look very carefully at Satish Kalpoe.

Thanks for posting that, wizard. And innocent little Joran wouldn't have thrown Satish under the bus a long time ago? I thought he tried something with Deepak and it got quashed by the Kalpoes real fast. That was back when they could all confer. The old "you tell on me and I'll tell on you" scenario.

Joran has no 3:00 am alibi as Joe states because they can't prove that was Joran on the computer.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: November 27, 2007, 05:54:35 PM »

Robots ,  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: November 27, 2007, 05:54:49 PM »

the new prosecutor
simply giving them a choice

tell all now and make it easy

OR

dont

makes very little difference to him

he's got em

they know it but are in denial as with just about everything to do with their lives

- A Horse's Tale
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: November 27, 2007, 05:54:55 PM »

I'd be willing to bet he really doesn't want a bible so much as he wants to skew public perception against the prosecutors and LE by them disallowing him to have one.  It's all a chess match, and they're trying to garner public support by any means necessary...

Why would he want a bible anyway?  Everyone knows that book doesn't have a centerfold... Rolling Eyes
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: November 27, 2007, 05:55:33 PM »

Robots ,  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

hi kat  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: November 27, 2007, 05:55:54 PM »

I don't think Greta is pointing out the blue barrel, seems like all the homes in Aruba have blue barrels next to them.  Must be where they store their GHB.  Wink

Greta is simply showing where the hoses are and which side of the Kalpoe home the car was being washed on.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: November 27, 2007, 05:56:34 PM »

boil some potatoes

cook some carrots

he is done

have no fear.

Am I a bad person for wanting to hear he has been shiv'd?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: November 27, 2007, 05:56:41 PM »

sometimes people want a bible because they actually feel guilty

joran is TOAST

his mouth got him again  Cool

Good answer Robots!!  Think he may be looking for forgiveness?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: November 27, 2007, 05:57:12 PM »

I heard Mos say last night that he would like to remind everybody that there is a gag order regarding the evidence.  So they are all just spinning.
I am surprised that Renfro has been so quiet.

Anita pulled the Bible stunt when Joran was in KIA before. Nobody bit on it. She is a Buddhist. Wouldn't she be giving him a mantra, yoga mat and some incense?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: November 27, 2007, 05:57:31 PM »

boil some potatoes

cook some carrots

he is done

have no fear.

Am I a bad person for wanting to hear he has been shiv'd?

no, you are not

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: November 27, 2007, 05:57:44 PM »

Do we have pics of the kalpoe house from 2005?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: November 27, 2007, 05:57:58 PM »

Our local news just had a brief report on Natalee's case. All they said was

"For the first time prosecutors say they have proof that Natalee Holloway is dead."

I did think it was neat, though, that they would cover it here, as we aren't really all that close to Mtn Brook.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: November 27, 2007, 05:58:01 PM »

Oh, yes, as previously posted, the suspects are whining about their conditions of detention:

This week, van der Sloot's Aruban lawyer will ask the court to allow the college student's American lawyer, Joe Tacopina, to visit his client during a planned trip next week to Aruba.

"It's just so ridiculous, these restrictions, " Tacopina said.

"These are tactics reminiscent of Nazi Germany,"
he added. "How could reading a book or the Bible possibly affect their investigation?"

Tacopina said he doubts prosecutors have new evidence, as they have asserted, and called the rearrest of his client an act of desperation.

"I think they're trying to isolate them to get them to break and then say, 'Oh, they made some admissions,' " the lawyer said.

Last week, authorities picked up van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers based on undisclosed new evidence.

Van der Sloot was flown from the Netherlands, where he has been attending a university, to Aruba.

On Monday, a judge ordered that he be jailed until December 7 to give investigators more time to gather evidence and conduct interrogations.

The Kalpoe brothers are being held in separate jails until at least Thursday. Authorities will probably ask a judge to detain them another eight days, but must prove to the court they have enough evidence to justify their further detention.

Also Monday, the Kalpoe brothers' attorneys said that they have seen the so-called new evidence and that the videotaped 2005 interrogations and wiretaps contained nothing new. Attorney David Kock, who represents Satish Kalpoe, accused the prosecutors of harassing his client.

"They either want to do a last desperation attempt to solve this case or they want to buy some new time, because they see that the deadline is right in front of their door

OK, so Mos has only shown them OLD new evidence.  Why is the OLD new evidence good enough to hold them now and it wasn't two years ago?

Answer:  It was never presented.  Therefore, it is perfectly legal to present this to the judge as NEW old evidence.

And they should have been held on it the first time.

But note above Taco is playing to the audience who pays his bill and thinks the world still thinks of Nazis daily. 
[/b]

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.