April 23, 2024, 06:44:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193408 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: November 27, 2007, 06:13:35 PM »

That is one thing tha is new. In 2005 the house was all one color and that wall was not lime green.

C'mon!!  Lime Green?!?!?  I mean, do they think that looks good?  What are they...sitting in the living room of their neon colored house...wearing crimped hair and parachute pants...watching a copy of "Valley Girl" on Betamax??  
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: November 27, 2007, 06:14:17 PM »

Let me see -

I miss MY mommy.

I need a bible.

I need a bath.

I don't like rats and roaches.

vs.

In a fish trap at the bottom of the ocean for two freaking years.

Aight BOY!!!!

Amen to that!! and life!!! they still are alive aren't they. buttheads!!! Hope they throw taco in there too!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #582 on: November 27, 2007, 06:14:54 PM »

lol
BOO!!! think satish is seeing ghosts again? I hope so!! Hope they drop the soap in the shower too!! A little taste of their own medicine won't hurt!!

Good Lord Lis, have you seen them lately - they look like hell!!! the last few years have not been kind to any of em.

Paulus looks like he's about to have a heart attack, Joran looks like he's in the final stages of HIV and the Kalpoes -they just look like shit. Laughing

lol...not sure those prison dudes care much though?! a hole is a hole!! lol...I DID NOT just say that!!! hahahaha and they are A-holes!!! lol

but YOU DID say that!!! roflmao Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: November 27, 2007, 06:14:58 PM »

Let me see -

I miss MY mommy.

I need a bible.

I need a bath.

vs.

Aight BOY!!!!

Pretty well sums it up.  Stop whining.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: November 27, 2007, 06:15:01 PM »

I heard Mos say last night that he would like to remind everybody that there is a gag order regarding the evidence.  So they are all just spinning.
I am surprised that Renfro has been so quiet.
And why would the Sporter want a bible?...aren't they Buddhist?

Anita pulled the Bible stunt when Joran was in KIA before. Nobody bit on it. She is a Buddhist. Wouldn't she be giving him a mantra, yoga mat and some incense?

Hi Dayhiker

According to Anita ... Joran was reading a Bible when he was detained in June, 2005.

Janet

He probably used it to cover his privates when he was switching urine bottles to beat the drug test.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: November 27, 2007, 06:16:05 PM »

lol
BOO!!! think satish is seeing ghosts again? I hope so!! Hope they drop the soap in the shower too!! A little taste of their own medicine won't hurt!!

Good Lord Lis, have you seen them lately - they look like hell!!! the last few years have not been kind to any of em.

Paulus looks like he's about to have a heart attack, Joran looks like he's in the final stages of HIV and the Kalpoes -they just look like shit. Laughing

lol...not sure those prison dudes care much though?! a hole is a hole!! lol...I DID NOT just say that!!! hahahaha and they are A-holes!!! lol

but YOU DID say that!!! roflmao Laughing

Shocked They bring out the worst in me!!!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: November 27, 2007, 06:16:53 PM »

Joran should be given a copy of Beths book to  and a photo album of Nat growing up until the assholes got her. Sad
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: November 27, 2007, 06:17:02 PM »

something about the air conditioner in the K2 picture house  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #588 on: November 27, 2007, 06:17:32 PM »

bet dem Kalpokes wish they had a few flyin' carpets right about now...LOL

Hi YA Dayhiker. Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Rob. Or a genie in a bottle to make it all go away.

Taco wants to visit Joran in KIA? I don't believe he is a member of the Dutch or Aruba bar association is he? That would make him NOT a practicing lawyer on Aruba.

ya know, HE just might UNDERSTAND THEIR SYSTEM. lolololol Razz

+++

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: November 27, 2007, 06:17:55 PM »

I heard Mos say last night that he would like to remind everybody that there is a gag order regarding the evidence.  So they are all just spinning.

Anita pulled the Bible stunt when Joran was in KIA before. Nobody bit on it. She is a Buddhist. Wouldn't she be giving him a mantra, yoga mat and some incense?

Hi Dayhiker

According to Anita ... Joran was reading a Bible when he was detained in June, 2005.

Janet

He probably used it to cover his privates when he was switching urine bottles to beat the drug test.

oh...beating the "drug test" roflmao...WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME TONIGHT???!!! Gotta get the brain out of the gutter!!! hahahaha Gotta be the cold medicine!! SO SORRY!!!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: November 27, 2007, 06:18:35 PM »

Let me see -

I miss MY mommy.

I need a bible.

I need a bath.

vs.

Aight BOY!!!!

Next thing you know he will be crying for a butt plug  Shocked
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: November 27, 2007, 06:18:53 PM »

Rob,

I remember when Shep said that and I emailed him, too.  No response.

Whenever some guy says something like Natalee shouldn't have gotten in that car, I know immediately he has taken advantage of girls in the past himself or at the least wanted to do so.  Dead giveaway every time.

Some still, even in this day and age, don't get it that you just don't get to say or do anything to get a girl to have sex with you.  It's rape and no tricks allowed, either. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: November 27, 2007, 06:18:57 PM »

bet dem Kalpokes wish they had a few flyin' carpets right about now...LOL

Hi YA Dayhiker. Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Rob. Or a genie in a bottle to make it all go away.

Taco wants to visit Joran in KIA? I don't believe he is a member of the Dutch or Aruba bar association is he? That would make him NOT a practicing lawyer on Aruba.

And there is no case pending in the US that he would need to consult on.... What are Taco's chances of getting approval to see Joran?  Nil, I hope.  This is a way to get into to and from Paulus to Joran. 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: November 27, 2007, 06:18:58 PM »

Shocked They bring out the worst in me!!!

Lis, I have said far worse - ask Siddlee.. and I bet you know exactly what I'm thinkin'!!!!!

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: November 27, 2007, 06:19:21 PM »

Joran should be given a copy of Beths book to  and a photo album of Nat growing up until the assholes got her. Sad

Amen Sistah!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: November 27, 2007, 06:19:58 PM »

Hi Dayhiker

Janet

Dayhiker ... I do not think so or ... he would have got struck by lightning.  I speculate that he used his sneaker for that specific purpose .... you know the size 14 or ... was it the size 10 1/2 sneaker.

I think I have drank to much coffee today.   Shocked

Later, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: November 27, 2007, 06:20:07 PM »

Let me see -

I miss MY mommy.

I need a bible.

I need a bath.

vs.

Aight BOY!!!!

Next thing you know he will be crying for a butt plug  Shocked

on the floor over here... or a wine cork from a magnum size bottle. Laughing

+++

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: November 27, 2007, 06:20:33 PM »

That is one thing tha is new. In 2005 the house was all one color and that wall was not lime green.

C'mon!!  Lime Green?!?!?  I mean, do they think that looks good?  What are they...sitting in the living room of their neon colored house...wearing crimped hair and parachute pants...watching a copy of "Valley Girl" on Betamax??  

Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: November 27, 2007, 06:20:43 PM »

What???   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: November 27, 2007, 06:20:49 PM »

Rob-

Thanks for putting all of Joran's whining into perspective, even if he has no conscience or moral compass, I am beginning to think it's a family trait. Anita most of all has indicated Natalee was 'disposable' and not nearly as important as her delicious sporter.

Anna-

Was Tacopina already Joran's attorney when that despicable letter went from Janssen to DC with the mention of Hitler's mother? If Taco was on the scene then well I guess we can chalk up that one to him?

I still have NEVER heard one human in the south utter one reference to Hitler in the last 25 years. Just more slander and propaganda and in taco's case aggrandizing even manufactured pretend events.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.