March 28, 2024, 01:26:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 192545 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2007, 01:28:27 AM »

Laughing
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2007, 01:28:55 AM »

ROB  DJ drunken , that is freakin' hilarious!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2007, 01:30:08 AM »

Monkeys.. keep up the good work.

Remember not to put the batteries wrong in the remote for Direct TV Rolling Eyes then my ISP went down... oh the excitement of today!

Mr. Mos seemed, IMO, to have more blinking when talking about what can be said now in public.. IMO he was very aware of the difference on our two systems and blinks more when he'd like to tell more but can't.

I liked the part where he said that Joran and Paulus had said they knew what happened or something like that and they would tell when they were ready

He said the time is now.

Seems to me he is telling Joran and Paulus it's time to use the outhouse or get out (PC here)

Who is the investigator for??? the one that looks like an ex-line man. Like where he licked his lips after saying that.. opps missed the exact words but it was that Joran was not guilty.

Liked when Mr. Mos said that this time was different than just coming into the police station to answer a few questions  Laughing does this means that someone believes the PV's were on the "lighter side", that real questions were never asked or followed up on?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2007, 01:30:47 AM »

I just watched the Mos interview and this guy is impressive and confident. I kind of feel sorry for the kalpoe attorney. He's going to lose on 2 counts, this guy better have more than David Kock in his hand when he tangles with Mos and his team of 45.

I'm feeling pretty confident that Hans Mos will make short work of Joran.

It's the Paulus showdown that I'm interested in.

He did say that "one way or another, Paulus is involved."

I agree Frank..  Smile    Time will tell about PVDS. IMo he wil go down as well... and others IMO. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2007, 01:30:49 AM »

Hi Di Very Happy Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2007, 01:30:49 AM »

Posted by Lazlo at Ru:

Lazlo wrote:

Mos said that both Joran and Paulus have said while interviewed they know more and will tell when the time is right. Mos said that time was now.

About Paulus;
Paulus said to Peter R de Vries (by phone, I still have it on tape) that they had a lot to tell, but that he did not feel the time was right because it would hurt so many ppl.
Peter R de Vries taped the conversation with Paulus (it was very clear) and put it in his show.

Klaasend - not only Peter R. De Vries was taped the conversation, what are you think about the police?

Not sure what you mean?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2007, 01:31:58 AM »

Hello everyone!!

I'm just now watching Greta, and I have to say...I really like this new Prosecutor!  He seems to know his stuff, and appears very confident regarding his involvement in presenting his case.  Maybe things will get done this time...

Yes, that is what most of are thinking and feel too!  Mos seems honest and a take no sh^t kinda guy!  He's definately not intimidated by Paulus!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2007, 01:33:20 AM »

Hi Rob, great job!  I hadn't seen some of those pics of him passed out.  It was awesome!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2007, 01:34:43 AM »

LOL  I think I prefer you being 89 because it makes me feel so much younger lol...I am 22 in human years  Smile

Laughing Laughing

I hope I did the quote right.   Shocked been here over 2 years and still mess it all up   Wink
  Robots 89 in dinosaur age...  LOL  Me?  No way.. I wont live that long..  lol 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2007, 01:35:28 AM »

Monkeys.. keep up the good work.

Remember not to put the batteries wrong in the remote for Direct TV Rolling Eyes then my ISP went down... oh the excitement of today!

Mr. Mos seemed, IMO, to have more blinking when talking about what can be said now in public.. IMO he was very aware of the difference on our two systems and blinks more when he'd like to tell more but can't.

I liked the part where he said that Joran and Paulus had said they knew what happened or something like that and they would tell when they were ready

He said the time is now.

Seems to me he is telling Joran and Paulus it's time to use the outhouse or get out (PC here)

Who is the investigator for??? the one that looks like an ex-line man. Like where he licked his lips after saying that.. opps missed the exact words but it was that Joran was not guilty.

Liked when Mr. Mos said that this time was different than just coming into the police station to answer a few questions  Laughing does this means that someone believes the PV's were on the "lighter side", that real questions were never asked or followed up on?

Yep, this guy means business!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2007, 01:36:50 AM »

Where the hell is YAP when one needs her,. I have hiccups.. Bigtime   Shocked
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2007, 01:37:57 AM »

Did anyone hear Satish's atty (the one formally with the two brothers before) Mr. Kock, I think.. say when Greta asked him were you there when they were previously questioned (as an atty) and he said no...

If I heard that correctly... then why was Paulus there at when Joran was being grilled?

Paulus wasn't Joran's atty.

I can't get Greta's online site.. my 56k is too slow after she changed her site... would someone please post the transcript of the show. TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2007, 01:38:06 AM »

Hi Rob, great job!  I hadn't seen some of those pics of him passed out.  It was awesome!

he's a freak... no doubt.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2007, 01:38:39 AM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

Greta Nov 26, 2007 David Koch TRANSCRIPT

On The Record
November 26, 2007

Transcribed from DVD recording

Greta:

Do you still represent both Kalpoe brothers?

Koch:

Yes, I represent them both, the only thing is we have a limitation these couple of days. Last week the Judge confirmed on the request of the DA that we do not have contact with one of the defendants, one of the brothers because they think there might be a conflict between them, no?

Greta:

Which is standard

Koch:

Which, in itself, is not strange were it for not we're 2-1/2 years further down the road being representing both client two years and you know if we wanted to have something set up or concurred or something like that there would be sufficient time to have done it already, so I don't see the reason for it now

Greta:

Whose idea was it that there might be a conflict?

Koch:

It was the DA

Greta:

Which is really, typically it's not his business, it's your clients' problem and not the DA's, typically

Koch:

Yes, but in light of his concern for the investigation and the truth coming out he won't want the brothers trying to get any information by the same lawyer, what one said and one didn't, one did not say

Greta:

So who do you have contact with? Which of the two?

Koch:

Satish we represent, because he was our first client also, no?

Greta:

And I remember Deepak in the beginning was represented by another firm

Koch:

That's right

Greta:

Rudy

Koch:

Ooemen

Greta:

Rudy Ooemen. Have you spoken to your client since he's been in custody?

Koch:

Of course, we try almost daily to keep in touch

Greta:

Does Deepak have a lawyer now, a different lawyer?

Koch:

yes, we arranged for one from another law firm and we are Thursday having the appeal against that decision for us not to represent him so we hope you know, that we can take that case back, also again very shortly

Greta:

Did you know they were going to be picked up?

Koch:

No, it was a surprise to us

Greta:

No indication, none whatsoever?

Koch:

No, none whatsoever, it was a real surprise

Greta:

Since the new Chief Prosecutor came to Aruba in May, has he asked to speak to your clients?

Koch:

Since May, no

Greta:

Not once

Koch:

No

Greta:

How about the police?

Koch:

No

Greta:

Would your clients have coluntarily spoken to them?

Koch:

They would have voluntarily, if they were called they would have appeared there. A different is what is to be understood on the voluntarily spoken no? Their position is that that they have given so many statements already about this thing and they don't want to go and repeating and answering the same kind of questions. If they have nothing new, their position is they have nothing new to say or to add.

Greta:

Are they being held in two different facilities?

Koch:

Yes, two different police stations

Greta:

Has Satish been interrogated since he's been picked up?

Koch:

Yes he has been interrogated

Greta:

What kind of hours are these interrogations?

Koch:

Not many hours. I think even the DA's of the opinion that there's nothing much against them but they keep treating the same group you know, they keep them together so I think they also not have them arrested and not interrogating them

Greta:

Are you present for all the interrogations?

Koch:

No, in our system it doesn't work like that

Greta:

According to the press release, they have new evidence

Koch:

That's according to the press release, the documents that we have received for Satish, doesn't show that

Greta:

Are they obliged to turn over to you what they believe to be new evidence at this point?

Koch:

Yes but not constantly, so it's not something might be new and we might get it a couple of days after they have had it

Greta:

But in terms of the new evidence that provoked this arrest of Satish, you have that new evidence in your possesion

Koch:

Yes I do

Greta:

Describe it for me, what kind of evidence is it?

Koch:

It's just actually, most of it is they analyzed the videos of the interrogations from 2-1/2 years ago and new experts thought that certain parts of it that were not noted in the document of the investigation were important and therefore new

Greta:

So is it inconsistencies that are new or is there actually like , oh my God here's a new piece of information

Koch:

No, no new piece of information. Actually it's just the detectives or the team of investigation now is of the opinion that certain things that were said that were noted are important now, and that's why it's new so it's because they call it new, but actually they just shook it and took something down

Greta:

Well why would the prosecutor pick these 3 up, I mean he puts his career on the line if it really isn't new

Koch:

yes, once again we cannot speak for Deepak at this moment and van der Sloot, so we do not know if in their documents there's something really new, I can only speak for what regards Satish. Like I said, I think too much they think I cannot detain one without maybe the other. I don't know if that is the reasoning they're using, in any case with our client there's insufficient, nothing new that would scare us or give us other thoughts on the developments of the case

Greta:

Is this the new evidence right there?

Koch:

yeah, yeah

Greta:

Can you pick it up, so you can show it

Koch:

I can show you but I can't show you the content

Greta:

That's what it is

Koch:

Yeah, that's what it is. It's 12 pages summarized and the other documents are just supporting documents

Greta:

So 12 pages and that packet, you don't know if Deepak and Joran got identical packets

Koch:

Right

Greta:

They could have gotten different packets

Koch:

Yes because it might be new things only pertaining to them, you know we don't get in this phase of the investigation the whole file of everybody. We just gets what pertains to our client

Greta:

On a 1 to 10 scale, 10 being really powerful evidence against Satish in these 12 pages and 0 being 0, where are we standing on that?

Koch:

Greta:

-1 alright, so we're below that. How old is Satish?

Koch:

Right now he's 21, 22

Greta:

How's he doing?

Koch:

Well of course he's not happy with the developments. Again he's during school time, he's being arrested with all the consequences of that but other than that and being uncomfortable where you are of course, but other than that he's not worried, he's like let's just fight this like we did in the past with many different things, so he's confident it'll be alright

Greta:

Since the new prosecutor came in in May have there been warrants executed against Satish and Deepak?

Koch:

Since May? I don't know the exact date, the last one was when they did the check of the house no? Do the tests with the signal of the phones etc. I can't recall right now if that was May or June but it was around that time but other than that, let me tell you in the new documents that they have presented, the latest one, was of June of this year, that's 5 months ago

Greta:

Is there any new evidence related to computer equipment, content of internet postings or e-mail or anything like that, text messages?

Koch:

yeah, they had some phone tap records and some chat sessions

Greta:

Because that's what we sort of were piecing together as the new stuff, is that it has something to do with something that was put in a posting, chatting, e-mail that kind of stuff

Koch:

That's what they're saying but in respect to our client, no

Greta:

So they're saying it about Deepak and Joran

Koch:

I don't know

Greta:

But not to your client

Koch:

No, or not that it pertains to my client

Greta:

What do you know about the new prosecutor? Have you ever met him before?

Koch:

Yeah, I've met him. We have many cases, small items, so we meet each other a lot

Greta:

And thursday is the big day for whether you'll represent Deepak

Koch:

yes, it will be the hearing. I don't know if the ruling will be the same day but that will be the day of the hearing

Greta:

Any new evidence on Joran that you know about?

Koch:

Not that I know   

« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 01:45:04 AM by klaasend » Logged
calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2007, 01:39:37 AM »

I posted about this in the last thread, but I don't think anybody saw it or maybe nobody had a comment, who knows, so I thought I would post it again.  I was thinking about the phone records they have said they have and I remember a point where Joran had said he was no longer friends with the Kalpoes and they were no longer speaking to each other.  It just made me wonder if that was actually the case, then the phone taps would probably be from early on in the investigation.  But it is also completely possible that it was just another lie on Joran's part, he is a pro at lying.  

To add to this a little, I also remember in the Skeeters transcript reading somewhere where Deepak had said he doesn't have any friends anymore, that he had lost them all due to this case.  It makes me wonder if it really would have been all that difficult to place an infiltrator because he might have been so desperate to have a friend to talk to...same with the other two maybe.

I don't know, these are just pretty random thoughts, but I have been thinking about that since I heard the evidence was possibly phone records.  Does anybody else think it's odd or think Joran was just lying?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2007, 01:40:39 AM »

Have a great night all..  Cool

Hugs to Nemo and CP   Smile 

Taking my hiccups and belly ache to bed..  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

PRAYERS and JUSTICE for Natlaee and her family !!!!!!!!!!!!   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2007, 01:42:14 AM »

Where the hell is YAP when one needs her,. I have hiccups.. Bigtime   Shocked

peanut butter

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2007, 01:42:21 AM »

Posted by Lazlo at Ru:

Lazlo wrote:

Mos said that both Joran and Paulus have said while interviewed they know more and will tell when the time is right. Mos said that time was now.

About Paulus;
Paulus said to Peter R de Vries (by phone, I still have it on tape) that they had a lot to tell, but that he did not feel the time was right because it would hurt so many ppl.
Peter R de Vries taped the conversation with Paulus (it was very clear) and put it in his show.

Klaasend - not only Peter R. De Vries was taped the conversation, what are you think about the police?

Not sure what you mean?

Yes!  They have that and MORE!  You know deVries would send to the cops the minute he hung up the phone!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2007, 01:44:50 AM »

Posted by Lazlo at Ru:

Lazlo wrote:

About Paulus;

We've all heard him and Joran make such comments....
Well, I wish it would come out already, instead of him and his lil sporter bragging about something to tell later.  It's obviously not something to exonerate themselves, or it would be out  by now.  Since when did they give a sh^t about anybody else, besides themselves!  How freakin' stupid can they be for making such idiotic comments like that!   Nothing to hide?  Then spill it already!

Well about the phone tape, I have see. There is something sees between JvdS, DK and SK. The all were talk to together about the Holloway case. And were talk to together tell the true.
When I can find something about this phone tape report I will post this.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2007, 01:45:09 AM »

Angie... bitters and something is supposed to work. Personally I have to talk to myself to get rid of them. Laughing Laughing

Yes, Klaas, I agree with Robots and Monkeys... The Dutch who run the pros. office and the Dutch FBI are serious.

Wonder, if like Shango said... Joran will be sacrificed... protecting someone besides himself. Hoping other heads will roll all the way up the lines of the 3 C's.. cronyism (sp?), corruption, and cover up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.