April 18, 2024, 01:18:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193313 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: November 27, 2007, 07:14:05 PM »

Why am I thinking about an ax and a hair?

Did Natalee's blood wash into the Kalpoe's driveway?

Like I said before, I think little tid-bits are being thrown out here and there to make little people squirm.  I think there is a method to Mos madness, or lack thereof.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: November 27, 2007, 07:15:15 PM »

Kalpoe/Ramirez Family(Little sister not shown)

Other side of Kalpoe House June 9th 2005

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: November 27, 2007, 07:15:51 PM »

igsigs

Don't know if you saw my morning response to your question.  It was Nico Jorg (the Attorney General) that ripped Paulus the riot act and won the reversal of his award appeal.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: November 27, 2007, 07:18:06 PM »

Sociopaths know full well what they SHOULD feel, say and do.  They just don't really "feel" it.  They can mimic even feeling guilty, wronged, etc. but they do not truly have normal range of emotions and are basically flat emotionally.

I doubt Joran is feeling much of anything except mild concern for himself and the inconvenience this is all causing to him.

But like the punk he is, he is pretending to suffer so that he will get a better deal.  Don't count on it.  I don't think Mos is going to feel one bit sorry for these suspects with their petty complaints.

I hope they are all basically told to Shut up!  And those lawyers are just trying to get Mos to tip his hand because this time there are no leaks and they have no idea what he has or does not have.

As everybody knows I am not a Joran apologist.  However ... maybe ... just maybe ... this young man who never had parents who taught him that there are moral and legal boundaries of expectations in a civilized society ... boundaries of expectation that require conformation.  Joran was never taught ... if he chooses to disregard those boundaries of expectation ... he must take personal responsibility for any resulting  consequences.

It does not matter what is behind Joran's motivation in requesting a Holy Bible but ... the important thing is ... he is in possession of this Book.  It is my prayer ... that the words within will be catalyst in revealing the truth encompassing the events of the morning of May 30, 2005.  It is my prayer that Joran van der Sloot bows ... "genuinely" repent by asking God for forgiveness and ... then begs Natalee's family for forgiveness.

Until then Tamikosmom is Joran's worst enemy.   Wink

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

Art Wood
‘Rita Cosby Live & Direct’
December 2, 2005

WOOD: … The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee’s disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they’re going to all go down. This is like a house of cards

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: November 27, 2007, 07:22:23 PM »

Why am I thinking about an ax and a hair?

Did Natalee's blood wash into the Kalpoe's driveway?

Like I said before, I think little tid-bits are being thrown out here and there to make little people squirm.  I think there is a method to Mos madness, or lack thereof.

Got the impression those were carefully chosen analogies myself, Tyler. I heard he has worked a lot on terrorism cases in the past. He probably knows a lot about interrogation.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #665 on: November 27, 2007, 07:25:41 PM »

Shep said Greta coming up next.

BUCKLE UP monkeys! Brace yourselves for night 2 of defense lawyers and Tacky spin! If you feel faint, pull up the Hans interview: it's great smelling salts!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #666 on: November 27, 2007, 07:27:57 PM »

Sociopaths know full well what they SHOULD feel, say and do.  They just don't really "feel" it.  They can mimic even feeling guilty, wronged, etc. but they do not truly have normal range of emotions and are basically flat emotionally.

I doubt Joran is feeling much of anything except mild concern for himself and the inconvenience this is all causing to him.

But like the punk he is, he is pretending to suffer so that he will get a better deal.  Don't count on it.  I don't think Mos is going to feel one bit sorry for these suspects with their petty complaints.

I hope they are all basically told to Shut up!  And those lawyers are just trying to get Mos to tip his hand because this time there are no leaks and they have no idea what he has or does not have.

As everybody knows I am not a Joran apologist.  However ... maybe ... just maybe ... this young man who never had parents who taught him that there are moral and legal boundaries of expectations in a civilized society ... boundaries of expectation that require conformation.  Joran was never taught ... if he chooses to disregard those boundaries of expectation ... he must take personal responsibility for any resulting  consequences.

It does not matter what is behind Joran's motivation in requesting a Holy Bible but ... the important thing is ... he is in possession of this Book.  It is my prayer ... that the words within will be catalyst in revealing the truth encompassing the events of the morning of May 30, 2005.  It is my prayer that Joran van der Sloot bows ... "genuinely" repent by asking God for forgiveness and ... then begs Natalee's family for forgiveness.

Until then Tamikosmom is Joran's worst enemy.   Wink

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

Art Wood
‘Rita Cosby Live & Direct’
December 2, 2005

WOOD: … The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee’s disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they’re going to all go down. This is like a house of cards

I can't improve on a single word, Tamik. I just had to say a big DITTO~!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: November 27, 2007, 07:29:02 PM »

Shep said Greta coming up next.

BUCKLE UP monkeys! Brace yourselves for night 2 of defense lawyers and Tacky spin! If you feel faint, pull up the Hans interview: it's great smelling salts!

We'll see how they spin it when Hans reveals the textual content of their text messages and phone conversations.   Wink

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: November 27, 2007, 07:33:13 PM »

Just posted by Lazlo at RU:

Quote from: Lazlo
27/11/2007Volgens advocaat Ariean de Bie/-/" Van der Sloot is op Aruba deze week één keer verhoord en heeft daar "in het belang van zijn eigen zaak niets gezegd."

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/dossiers/hollowaydossier/car20071127_holloway.html

Joran has been questioned once this week, and has, because it being in the best interest of his own case, not said anything.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: November 27, 2007, 07:33:15 PM »

surfer dude says kalpoes attornies say to bring it on.. lets got to trial.. feels kalpoes will be let go.  lol <not>
Also Deepaks attorney didnt sound real amused. said there are 3,000 pages to the case and it would benifit Deepak more to haver had the same attonrey as Satish.

Nothing new really..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: November 27, 2007, 07:35:04 PM »

Thanks for the update Angie
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #671 on: November 27, 2007, 07:36:41 PM »

27/11/2007Volgens advocaat Ariean de Bie/-/" Van der Sloot is op Aruba deze week één keer verhoord en heeft daar "in het belang van zijn eigen zaak niets gezegd."

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/dossiers/hollowaydossier/car20071127_holloway.html

Joran has been questioned once this week, and has, because it being in the best interest of his own case, not said anything.

Well that sounds like a massive, grueling interrogation  Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: November 27, 2007, 07:36:46 PM »

Thanks for the update Angie

YW

Shep said Greta was gonna be on, just like CBB posted. BUT no Greta !!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: November 27, 2007, 07:39:16 PM »

Well at least Joran gets his cigarettes..He may really get upset if they take those away  Wink
--------------------------------------
Pearl@BFN

6:34 .. Just on CNN headlines new ... interview for latest news with Susan Candiotti who is on Aruba.
She said
.....Joran is isolated and does not like it.
.... that has petitioned for privileges of visitors, TV, reading material, even a Bible
.....that right now Joran is allowed to smoke
.....that he has a team of guards assigned just to him
.....that he is in a cell by himself
.....that he is being kept from any reading materials and such from the outside world, that before all 3 had a opportunity to compare and set stories before interrogations.
.... showed Mos saying stories were fake - false stories
.....the prosecutor is not obliged to tell what the new evidence is until such a time that decision is made to go to trial.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: November 27, 2007, 07:41:14 PM »

Hearing that just makes yah feel like its just like it was before... Ughhhhhhhhhhh
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #675 on: November 27, 2007, 07:43:31 PM »

carbon copy rerun

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: November 27, 2007, 07:44:24 PM »

Hearing that just makes yah feel like its just like it was before... Ughhhhhhhhhhh

Keep in mind that's just another report in the media, Dutch media.  We don't really know how many times he's been interrogated.  We do know that when brought before the judge in the NL he took the 5th.  That could be what they are referring to.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: November 27, 2007, 07:48:03 PM »

Keep in mind that's just another report in the media, Dutch media.  We don't really know how many times he's been interrogated.  We do know that when brought before the judge in the NL he took the 5th.  That could be what they are referring to.

and Mos said it would NOT be to their advantage  to remain silent....I can only surmise that by not talking, the judge, when it goes to court, will take their silence as an admission of guilt.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: November 27, 2007, 07:49:33 PM »

Thanks Klaas..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: November 27, 2007, 07:49:56 PM »

Well at least Joran gets his cigarettes..He may really get upset if they take those away  Wink
--------------------------------------
Pearl@BFN

6:34 .. Just on CNN headlines new ... interview for latest news with Susan Candiotti who is on Aruba.
She said
.....Joran is isolated and does not like it.
.... that has petitioned for privileges of visitors, TV, reading material, even a Bible
.....that right now Joran is allowed to smoke
.....that he has a team of guards assigned just to him
.....that he is in a cell by himself
.....that he is being kept from any reading materials and such from the outside world, that before all 3 had a opportunity to compare and set stories before interrogations.
.... showed Mos saying stories were fake - false stories
.....the prosecutor is not obliged to tell what the new evidence is until such a time that decision is made to go to trial.

thanks for posting this. I love the last item...Go Mos!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.