April 19, 2024, 04:59:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193348 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #680 on: November 27, 2007, 07:54:13 PM »

Shep says a Greta scoop next about the reluctant witness that lived beside the Kalpoes and what she saw in the middle of the night.
COmmercial on now
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: November 27, 2007, 07:54:43 PM »

Shep says greta scoop next.  What a next door neighbor to the Kalpoes saw in the middle of the night.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: November 27, 2007, 07:54:48 PM »

Up next on Fox: reluctant witness living next door to Kalpoes reports what he saw in the middle of the night. Greta elaborates.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: November 27, 2007, 07:55:09 PM »

Y'all are fast!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: November 27, 2007, 07:56:33 PM »

shep wears more make-up than Paris Hilton!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: November 27, 2007, 07:58:12 PM »

Y'all are fast!

Some are fast.  But, some of us like to take our time BlueGirl!!  Wink

Is it really a scoop if we knew of a witness who saw the brother's Kalpoe washing their car in the middle of the night?  Please tell me that's not what Greta has... Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: November 27, 2007, 07:59:06 PM »

Greta on..

She went to Kalpoes.. they were not home.. went to neighbors.. guys told her in the middle of the night he saw someone hosing down the Kalpoe car in the middle of the night.  Man had to go to the bathroom.. looked out the window cause he heard noise and saw the car being washed.

More at 10....
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: November 27, 2007, 07:59:27 PM »

Y'all are fast!

Is it really a scoop if we knew of a witness who saw the brother's Kalpoe washing their car in the middle of the night?  Please tell me that's not what Greta has... Rolling Eyes

That's it, Third--reluctant witness saw Kalpoes hosing down the car in the middle of the night. You called it!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: November 27, 2007, 08:00:01 PM »

Shep says a Greta scoop next about the reluctant witness that lived beside the Kalpoes and what she saw in the middle of the night.
COmmercial on now

If I was in charge of this case and a media host was running around speaking to witnesses and not advising me or worse yet tainting them Id go nuts.
I know the investigation has not been there but Dick Tracy Greta aint.
Lets the cops do the work (if they can) this still has a chance of being a provable case, Greta is not law enforcement.

Just my 2 cents.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #689 on: November 27, 2007, 08:00:05 PM »

Y'all are fast!

SOrry TS... but that was it.  lol   Big scoop .. we all knew it 2 years ago.  Rolling Eyes
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: November 27, 2007, 08:00:33 PM »

Just posted by Lazlo at RU:

Quote from: Lazlo
27/11/2007Volgens advocaat Ariean de Bie/-/" Van der Sloot is op Aruba deze week één keer verhoord en heeft daar "in het belang van zijn eigen zaak niets gezegd."

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/dossiers/hollowaydossier/car20071127_holloway.html

Joran has been questioned once this week, and has, because it being in the best interest of his own case, not said anything.

To avoid inconsistencies in their declarations ... I believe the Kalpoes and Joran will remain silent in all interrogations. 

In my opinion … there has been an Aruban agenda from the getgo … an Aruban agenda to distance Paulus and Joran from implication in the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005.  However ... it does appear that the agenda has changed ... changed to appease Natalee's family who after 2 ½ years continue to be diligent in their quest for justice.

My contention is that the new agenda implies that Joran, Deepak and Satish will be held accountable a limited capacity. All other participants will be spared. Paulus and the sons of the elite will not be implicated.

Think about it ... if Joran's words on wiretaps and text messages have incriminated him, Deepak and Satish in the death and disappearance Natalee Holloway ... is the family ... is America ... expected to believe that there were nothing in those wiretaps and text messages that implicate his father or his "pimp" friends.

I believe that Natalee's remains will be found and returned to her family … if they are in that cage on the ocean bottom or buried on the Island. I speculate that the Aruban agenda that will hold Joran, Deepak and Satish accountable to a limited capacity implies that authorities will be led to Natalee's remains. 

ONLY if Paulus van der Sloot and the sons of the elite are arrested ... charged and convicted for their role in the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005 ... will I believe that there is no Aruban agenda. I will then concede that Aruba bowed and ... strived for true justice.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: November 27, 2007, 08:01:01 PM »

Y'all are fast!

SOrry TS... but that was it.  lol   Big scoop .. we all knew it 2 years ago.  Rolling Eyes

Its called pimping for ratings.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: November 27, 2007, 08:01:23 PM »

COmmercial on now

If I was in charge of this case and a media host was running around speaking to witnesses and not advising me or worse yet tainting them Id go nuts.
Lets the cops do the work (if they can) this still has a chance of being a provable case, Greta is not law enforcement.

Just my 2 cents.

Great post Dana  Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: November 27, 2007, 08:02:17 PM »

Y'all are fast!

Most definately ... Thats FOX for yah !! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: November 27, 2007, 08:03:41 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU - Lazlo is trying to get it through some of the thick RUFOB skulls that MOS means business:

Maybe you can conclude by going over his several interview-quotes:

Mos on CNN:
Dutch investigators taking a fresh look at the case found some new evidence that led to the re-arrests, Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos told CNN.

He didn't elaborate, but said he is confident prosecutors will obtain convictions against all three men, who are charged with "involvement in the voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway or causing serious bodily harm to Natalee Holloway, resulting in her death."

Mos on CNN:

There is enough evidence to prove Natalee Holloway is dead -- even if the Alabama teenager's remains are never found, Aruba's chief public prosecutor said Friday.

Mos on Greta:
Greta: Does your new evidence, there's different types of murder obviously, involuntary and voluntary manslaughter and then there's murder. Does your new evidence suggest manslaughter?
Mos: Otherwise we wouldn't have put it on the list of suspicions
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: November 27, 2007, 08:03:42 PM »

COmmercial on now

Just my 2 cents.

Agreed.  Greta got the best interview with Hans Mos.  She needs to end this trip on that high note and go home.

Besides, there won't be any more big news until Paulus is arrested.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: November 27, 2007, 08:06:21 PM »

Posted at RU - we all know how accurate Glenda is:  Rolling Eyes

Glenda Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:56 pm   

I was told by a source that we all love and know... K2 will be released on Friday.... So much for the search between Aruba and Venezuela... Like that would actually happen without someone publicly being held for disposing on her body. Just doesn't make sense, and I can’t imagine Chavez would sit back and allow it. 
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: November 27, 2007, 08:07:25 PM »

Y'all are fast!

Most definately ... Thats FOX for yah !! 

you know dammit its driving me nuts seeing her running around there, stick to reporting the story, i hope to god she is at least sharing some of her findings with ale.
assuming her findings have any relevance or if its just old re hashed news. regardless she cant take to the case to court, law enforcement has to do that.
what I have seen is her asking questions like a defense lawyer and trying to find reasonable doubt. i know she is popular i just dont agree with her tactics.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: November 27, 2007, 08:07:40 PM »

Y'all are fast!

Hi yah BKG ~!!!  Smile
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: November 27, 2007, 08:07:48 PM »

Rolling Eyes  RU reporting that J2K may be released because their re-arrests are illegal. Says Shepard Smith on Fox just spoke about it...any one see it???

Gibson just had Greta on by phone.  She said she had visited with all the defense attorneys today.  They are stating that the evidence the Kalpoes are being held on is nothing new.  Just reshuffling of old evidence to make it look new.  The defense attorneys stated that their clients re-arrest was"practically illegal".

Laughing

Is it just me?!?  Doesn't this garbage sound like it came straight out of Joe T's mouth??  Wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that all defense attorneys had been on the phone with Lacko and decided to make a grand stand 'cause they're all saying the SAME THING!!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.