March 28, 2024, 03:43:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 192550 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: November 27, 2007, 08:34:00 PM »

To avoid inconsistencies in their declarations ... I believe the Kalpoes and Joran will remain silent in all interrogations. 

In my opinion … there has been an Aruban agenda from the getgo … an Aruban agenda to distance Paulus and Joran from implication in the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005.  However ... it does appear that the agenda has changed ... changed to appease Natalee's family who after 2 ˝ years continue to be diligent in their quest for justice.

My contention is that the new agenda implies that Joran, Deepak and Satish will be held accountable a limited capacity. All other participants will be spared. Paulus and the sons of the elite will not be implicated.

Think about it ... if Joran's words on wiretaps and text messages have incriminated him, Deepak and Satish in the death and disappearance Natalee Holloway ... is the family ... is America ... expected to believe that there were nothing in those wiretaps and text messages that implicate his father or his "pimp" friends.

I believe that Natalee's remains will be found and returned to her family … if they are in that cage on the ocean bottom or buried on the Island. I speculate that the Aruban agenda that will hold Joran, Deepak and Satish accountable to a limited capacity implies that authorities will be led to Natalee's remains. 

ONLY if Paulus van der Sloot and the sons of the elite are arrested ... charged and convicted for their role in the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005 ... will I believe that there is no Aruban agenda. I will then concede that Aruba bowed and ... strived for true justice.

Janet

Well, I guess it depends on what one thinks actually happened.  I don't buy any of the elaborate conspiracy theories about that night and don't believe that there are many if any others involved in Natalee's disappearance.  At least I have not seen any concrete proof of that.

If a boat was borrowed, it may have been without explanation or even rented and if someone sold them drugs, they could have gotten those on any street corner evidently.

Do I think the PIMPS had been playing this game on other girls?  Probably but that needs addressed as its own issue.  Steve Croes family appears not to be wealthy at all and I don't think Lorenzo is any more Joran's half brother or involved any more than I am.

Mos has already said Paulus was involved.  I don't think any others were except for of a very peripheral nature.  So I do not think that the evidence would implicate others of Joran's friends as I don't think they were present when Natalee died that night.

But I always read your posts with interest and respect for your opinions.  I think we just see this crime differently as well as who might have been involved.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #721 on: November 27, 2007, 08:36:27 PM »

Aruba: Premeditated Paulus in Mos-hairs
If you're Hans Mos, you're not coming to Aruba to hunt 3 chipmunks like Joran and the Kalpoes. You're coming for bigger game.

Paulus van der sloot is bigger game.

Unless Joe Tacopina's story that Joran and the chipmunks cell phones just happen to drift 3-5 miles offshore and we're pinged and forensically proven, the 3 are about to know that knee buckling feeling when your done.

But it's Paulus Hans Mos is after. The court has already said he has lied, has had contact with Natalee on multiple occasions and is, in the court's view, likely responsible for her disappearance. He was arrested for the premeditated murder of Natalee Holloway.

Janssen as we've written was a tart, a person way over her head, a legal nanny. Mos didn't go to Aruba to babysit anything. He came to end the embarrassment that is Aruba and the van der sloots.

Joran and the Kalpoes are just the beginning. Mos is letting everyone up the chain have their poison. Fall on your own sword, or I'll do it for you.

Premeditated Paulus connects the dots to the adults in this vicious crime. But once Mos has bagged his big game, he'll be back to Holland hunting again.

Oduber, Croes and van der straaten will have different masters. Interest will fade, but the satisfaction of everyone who witnessed this crime will be sated.

Especially after we all sign the card sent to Paulus and Joran letting them know, that no matter what, if and when they every see the light of day again, we'll be waiting.

WOW.   This is POST OF THE CASE....IMHO!!!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: November 27, 2007, 08:38:20 PM »

Why did Joran get KIA, with a private cell and three"private" guards and Ben King in charge (King didn't take another vacation, did he?).  Why wasn't Joran taken to the Noord police station ( the trashy, bloody one)?  Why are the Kalpos living with cockroaches and rats while Joran is smoking (God knows what)?  If I was David Kock, that's what I would be complaining about.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: November 27, 2007, 08:40:38 PM »

Shep says a Greta scoop next about the reluctant witness that lived beside the Kalpoes and what she saw in the middle of the night.
COmmercial on now

If I was in charge of this case and a media host was running around speaking to witnesses and not advising me or worse yet tainting them Id go nuts.
I know the investigation has not been there but Dick Tracy Greta aint.
Lets the cops do the work (if they can) this still has a chance of being a provable case, Greta is not law enforcement.

Just my 2 cents.

Now, now....Were it not for Greta we would not know about Paulus and his sweating problems.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: November 27, 2007, 08:41:28 PM »

Janet,

I have to disagree. I think Mos has only an all or nothing scenario. What lesser charges? He has said they have enough to convict on voluntary manslaughter. They either do or don't.

I have no doubt he is totally prepared for the 3 to say nothing, in fact, I'm betting he assumes they will say nothing.

There is no more distancing going on, he has already said Paulus is involved. I just don't see him being the type to shrug his shoulders and say "oh well."

These types of guys are highly competitive (like the greaseball) and his timeline makes sense in any organization.

He will play this out in court, not in the media.

Frank ... we go back to the beginning my friend but ...

Logic dictates that any authentic wiretaps or text messaging evidence that has been gathered would not just implicate Joran, Deepak and Satish.  Paulus was not detained last week.  Why?  Joran's "pimp" friend were not detained.  Why?

The suspicion of involuntary suspicion and ... no arrest of Paulus and the sons of the elite ... tells me that the Gerold Dompig scenerio is being played out and ... Joran, Deepak and Satish will only receive a slap on the wrist for their participation in the disposal of Natalee's remains.

Think about it .... the only reason that Natalee's remains would be dispose of is because of the DNA evidence on her person would implicate Joran, Deepak and Satish and ... maybe ... Paulus.

Think about it ... what medical qualifications do Joran, Deepak and Satish possess to determine that Natalee Holloway was deceased prior to disposal. She could have only been passed out.

As I have already stated ... IF Paulus and the sons of the elite are not arrested ... charged and ... convicted along with Joran, Deepak and Satish ... I suspect that the outcome has been collaborated/agreed to and ...  justice for Natalee Holloway has not been served.

Think about ... why would the Kalpoe and VDS families have been questioned by the authorities last week?  Joran, Deepak and Satish are not minors ... they can stand alone.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Mystery
March 22, 2006

And there’s another stunning revelation from the authorities: Though they’re convinced Holloway is dead, they tell 48 Hours that they believe she was not murdered.

"This was a highly intoxicated body of a very small person," says Dompig.

Dompig laid out the latest scenario of what happened after Natalee was last seen driving off with van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers shortly after 1 a.m. He says investigators think the group did not go to the beach but that they possibly brought Natalie back to the van der Sloots' home.

Wherever she was, police now think that while Natalee was with Joran, she died suddenly from an overdose of intoxicants.

"We feel strongly that she probably went into shock or something happened to her system with all this alcohol maybe on top of that other drugs which either she took or they gave her and that she just collapsed," says Dompig.

The crime, Dompig suspects, occurred when the body was illegally disposed of. The boys may have acted alone.

"We’re not talking about killers here," he says

Re-Arrests Bring Holloway Family "Hope"
ORANJESTAD, Aruba, Nov. 22, 2007
By Margaret Wever
The Associated Press

She (Anita van der Sloot) said her family and that of the Kalpoe brothers had also been questioned in recent weeks.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071122/NEWS/711220327/1001

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: November 27, 2007, 08:43:03 PM »

And why would the Sporter want a bible?...aren't they Buddhist?

I'd be willing to bet he really doesn't want a bible so much as he wants to skew public perception against the prosecutors and LE by them disallowing him to have one.  It's all a chess match, and they're trying to garner public support by any means necessary...

Why would he want a bible anyway?  Everyone knows that book doesn't have a centerfold... Rolling Eyes

TS, would be interesting to know how many times he's been to church since he moved back to Holland. Anybody want to guess? Wink

Sociopaths know full well what they SHOULD feel, say and do.  They just don't really "feel" it.  They can mimic even feeling guilty, wronged, etc. but they do not truly have normal range of emotions and are basically flat emotionally.

I doubt Joran is feeling much of anything except mild concern for himself and the inconvenience this is all causing to him.

But like the punk he is, he is pretending to suffer so that he will get a better deal.  Don't count on it.  I don't think Mos is going to feel one bit sorry for these suspects with their petty complaints.

I hope they are all basically told to Shut up!  And those lawyers are just trying to get Mos to tip his hand because this time there are no leaks and they have no idea what he has or does not have.

Anna, it seems like no knowing what the prosecutor has is driving the defense attorneys nuts!  Enjoyable to watch them come unglued.

Yes I agree, but if the prosecutor get star struck he will play all his cards and then who knows what will happen.
Funny Fuhrman isnt there but being a convicted felon maybe he cant get a passport but who knows for sure.

Dana,  I have missed that, or forgotten, on what was he convicted?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: November 27, 2007, 08:43:23 PM »

May 2007

November 2007

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: November 27, 2007, 08:45:15 PM »

Klaas, do I get an award or something for the largest all time quote stack?

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: November 27, 2007, 08:45:37 PM »

And why would the Sporter want a bible?...aren't they Buddhist?

I'd be willing to bet he really doesn't want a bible so much as he wants to skew public perception against the prosecutors and LE by them disallowing him to have one.  It's all a chess match, and they're trying to garner public support by any means necessary...

Why would he want a bible anyway?  Everyone knows that book doesn't have a centerfold... Rolling Eyes

TS, would be interesting to know how many times he's been to church since he moved back to Holland. Anybody want to guess? Wink

Sociopaths know full well what they SHOULD feel, say and do.  They just don't really "feel" it.  They can mimic even feeling guilty, wronged, etc. but they do not truly have normal range of emotions and are basically flat emotionally.

I doubt Joran is feeling much of anything except mild concern for himself and the inconvenience this is all causing to him.

But like the punk he is, he is pretending to suffer so that he will get a better deal.  Don't count on it.  I don't think Mos is going to feel one bit sorry for these suspects with their petty complaints.

I hope they are all basically told to Shut up!  And those lawyers are just trying to get Mos to tip his hand because this time there are no leaks and they have no idea what he has or does not have.

Anna, it seems like no knowing what the prosecutor has is driving the defense attorneys nuts!  Enjoyable to watch them come unglued.

Yes I agree, but if the prosecutor get star struck he will play all his cards and then who knows what will happen.
Funny Fuhrman isnt there but being a convicted felon maybe he cant get a passport but who knows for sure.

Dana,  I have missed that, or forgotten, on what was he convicted?

He plead no contest to perjury
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: November 27, 2007, 08:48:51 PM »

AZSunny

Please pass award to Dana   Laughing
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #730 on: November 27, 2007, 08:49:01 PM »

shep wears more make-up than Paris Hilton!

That's Hot!  Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: November 27, 2007, 08:49:23 PM »

Shep Smith with Greta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrjjJLsYzRU

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: November 27, 2007, 08:49:45 PM »

Laughing Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: November 27, 2007, 08:50:08 PM »

Yes, I have forgotten what Fuhrman was convicted of as well.  Anyone recall what it was?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: November 27, 2007, 08:50:16 PM »

OJ,  I remember.  Good for him!   Laughing

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: November 27, 2007, 08:51:33 PM »

From Day One..
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: November 27, 2007, 08:51:33 PM »

AZSunny

Please pass award to Dana   Laughing

I never win anything....damn. 

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: November 27, 2007, 08:51:56 PM »

LMAO !!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: November 27, 2007, 08:53:17 PM »

Well, on that newspaper that ******* posted, it looks like there is a meeting at the top taking place in a room painted that same lime green color.  Must be real popular there for some reason.  But is it worse than School Bus Yellow of which Anita is so fond?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: November 27, 2007, 08:53:25 PM »

Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.