March 28, 2024, 11:03:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 192542 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #740 on: November 27, 2007, 08:55:12 PM »

Posted at RU - we all know how accurate Glenda is:  Rolling Eyes

Glenda Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:56 pm   

I was told by a source that we all love and know... K2 will be released on Friday.... So much for the search between Aruba and Venezuela... Like that would actually happen without someone publicly being held for disposing on her body. Just doesn't make sense, and I can’t imagine Chavez would sit back and allow it. 

Oh pleeeeease, Glenda....these ships already have international permits....read their history....and if her remains are found, my guess is, it would qualify as more new evidence and if they are released, they will be picked up again.....go have a drink with Gielen and the Ministers.

She has always been a little worried about that sea search, eh??  Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: November 27, 2007, 08:55:37 PM »

Klaas, do I get an award or something for the largest all time quote stack?

LOL  Laughing
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: November 27, 2007, 08:57:00 PM »

snip:
Well, I guess it depends on what one thinks actually happened.  I don't buy any of the elaborate conspiracy theories about that night and don't believe that there are many if any others involved in Natalee's disappearance.  At least I have not seen any concrete proof of that.

If a boat was borrowed, it may have been without explanation or even rented and if someone sold them drugs, they could have gotten those on any street corner evidently.

Do I think the PIMPS had been playing this game on other girls?  Probably but that needs addressed as its own issue.  Steve Croes family appears not to be wealthy at all and I don't think Lorenzo is any more Joran's half brother or involved any more than I am.

Mos has already said Paulus was involved.  I don't think any others were except for of a very peripheral nature.  So I do not think that the evidence would implicate others of Joran's friends as I don't think they were present when Natalee died that night.

But I always read your posts with interest and respect for your opinions.  I think we just see this crime differently as well as who might have been involved.

MO

[/quote]

I have to disagree on the "no others" involved.  I believe Joran was calling all his friends to let them know tonight was the night. He had girls awaiting for them.  Of course he says he was calling his friends asking them to go out with him but I really think this is how the game was played 20 times before.  At this point in time I believe Mos is first and foremost interested in J2K and quite possibly Paulus.  After that the rest will fall into place. (MO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: November 27, 2007, 08:57:13 PM »

Why would Chavez care if somebody is looking for the body of a missing person anyway?  I doubt that he does.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: November 27, 2007, 08:57:52 PM »

Well those pics prove that they did major landscaping work in the last 6 months at the Kalpoe Home. I think it was mostly a dirt lot back in may  Surprised
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 09:00:02 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: November 27, 2007, 09:00:09 PM »

OJ,  I remember.  Good for him!   Laughing

OJ or no OJ perjury for a police officer is a cardinal sin.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #746 on: November 27, 2007, 09:00:40 PM »

Why would Chavez care if somebody is looking for the body of a missing person anyway?  I doubt that he does.

I agree Anna.. what the hell would he care for.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: November 27, 2007, 09:00:43 PM »

Yes, I have forgotten what Fuhrman was convicted of as well.  Anyone recall what it was?

he said the N word, but told a judge he didnt  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: November 27, 2007, 09:01:10 PM »

Well those pics prove that they did major landscaping work in the last 6 months at the Kalpoe Home. I think it was mostly a dirt lot back in may  Surprised

Maybe I'm blind but I don't see major landscaping changes.  Looks like maybe there has been a hedge removed from the right hand side of the property but other than that, looks the same to me.  What am I missing?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: November 27, 2007, 09:02:10 PM »

Please show the "before"  I knew it looked totally different than I
remembered not mentioning the lime green wall.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: November 27, 2007, 09:02:48 PM »

Well those pics prove that they did major landscaping work in the last 6 months at the Kalpoe Home.

Yes, but apparently they didn't paint.  That is strange, I remember an all white house.   Those vibrant colors of pink, turquoise, green, yellow, rust, orange or rampant color choices through out the Caribbean.  Nothing really unusual for a house or a business building color, or interior color.  They like bright!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: November 27, 2007, 09:04:26 PM »

Weren't they washing the car in the back yard anyway?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: November 27, 2007, 09:04:52 PM »

Maybe I'm blind but I don't see major landscaping changes.  Looks like maybe there has been a hedge removed from the right hand side of the property but other than that, looks the same to me.  What am I missing?

They cut down a couple of succulents.  I didn't see a great deal of change either.  It is certainly better maintained than the VDS property.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: November 27, 2007, 09:05:49 PM »

so the big news is Greta confirmed they washed their car in the middle of the night.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: November 27, 2007, 09:06:30 PM »

Yes, I have forgotten what Fuhrman was convicted of as well.  Anyone recall what it was?

he said the N word, but told a judge he didnt  Rolling Eyes

yep and he plead no contest to that, what was even worse and perjury is bad enough is when asked With the jury absent on September 6, 1995, the defense asked Fuhrman whether or not he had ever falsified police reports or if he had planted or manufactured evidence in the Simpson case. He invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

dog chapmand said terrible stuff but fuhrmans was even worse
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: November 27, 2007, 09:06:52 PM »

sometimes when a child is telling a lie about something, the parents will ask the child
to tell the truth and not lie about it and there will be a punishment BUT the punishment
wont be as bad if the LIES stop

this prosecutor is applying the same type of logic

he has the goods
you want to make it easy or difficult

its very simple

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: November 27, 2007, 09:06:52 PM »

Janet,

I have to disagree. I think Mos has only an all or nothing scenario. What lesser charges? He has said they have enough to convict on voluntary manslaughter. They either do or don't.

I have no doubt he is totally prepared for the 3 to say nothing, in fact, I'm betting he assumes they will say nothing.

There is no more distancing going on, he has already said Paulus is involved. I just don't see him being the type to shrug his shoulders and say "oh well."

These types of guys are highly competitive (like the greaseball) and his timeline makes sense in any organization.

He will play this out in court, not in the media.

Frank ... I listened to the Greta interview with the new prosecutor on Youtube and ... if ther was not a past foundation to draw on ... I would be hopeful.

However ... we have all have all been there ... done that.  In the past Karin Janssen has made similar claims but ... charges never materialized. Think about the communication records she was "centering" the case around and ... then there was the rearrest of the Kalpoe brothers with "new" evidence ... only to be released less than a week later.

Frank ... no charges ever materialized.

I am sooo afraid that this is just another ride on the emotional roller coaster from H--- for the family of Natalee Holloway. Even Dave implied that he was skeptical.

My prayer is that I am wrong and ... everything will unfold in a way that justice will prevail for an eighteen year old American who went missing on Aruban soil.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

Karin Janssen
'The Abrams Report'
June 29, 2005

JANSSEN: We have much more information than only that. I can‘t tell you the details about that. I only can say there‘s telephone, e-mail, chat sessions, (UNINTELLIGIBLE) messages and that‘s the sort of communication that we are investigating now. And it gives us a clear picture of where they were and how they communicate and what they said to each other.

Karin Janssen
USA TODAY
July 1, 2005

Janssen said the prosecution was centering its case around e-mail and cell phone text messages written between the suspects the night Holloway disappeared. Janssen declined to offer further details about the messages, but said not having a body would make getting a murder conviction "more difficult but not impossible."

++++++++++++++++++

Statement from the Prosecutor's Office
'The Abrams Report'
August 26, 2005

In the early morning hours of Friday, the 26th of August, 2005, police once more arrested the brothers, Satish Kalpoe and Deepak Kalpoe. They are in custody based on the same suspicions as before. They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody.

Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on. To arrest S.K. and D.K. again, there had to be new facts and circumstances. That is the case.

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
On the Record w/ Greta
August 30, 2006

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.

<snipped>

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well, it means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: November 27, 2007, 09:07:00 PM »

Why did Joran get KIA, with a private cell and three"private" guards and Ben King in charge (King didn't take another vacation, did he?).  Why wasn't Joran taken to the Noord police station ( the trashy, bloody one)?  Why are the Kalpos living with cockroaches and rats while Joran is smoking (God knows what)?  If I was David Kock, that's what I would be complaining about.

Sounds like he is in protective custody.  If they let that little psycho in with the other inmates someone would slit his throat.  They are trying to make it look like he is mad, he doesn't have TV (big friggin deal),  blah blah blah.  Wouldn't you love to be in a cell by yourself.  Who are they kidding.

Pearl@BFN

6:34 .. Just on CNN headlines new ... interview for latest news with Susan Candiotti who is on Aruba.
She said
.....Joran is isolated and does not like it.
.... that has petitioned for privileges of visitors, TV, reading material, even a Bible
.....that right now Joran is allowed to smoke
.....that he has a team of guards assigned just to him
.....that he is in a cell by himself

.....that he is being kept from any reading materials and such from the outside world, that before all 3 had a opportunity to compare and set stories before interrogations.
.... showed Mos saying stories were fake - false stories
.....the prosecutor is not obliged to tell what the new evidence is until such a time that decision is made to go to trial.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #758 on: November 27, 2007, 09:07:07 PM »

Darksiders will say Chavez and Beth were in on it together...so he has a vested interest...that will be 'Jenna's next ploy  Rolling Eyes
I am so sick of their garbage, but I can't stay away from reading there...I need help 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: November 27, 2007, 09:07:31 PM »

OJ,  I remember.  Good for him!   Laughing

OJ or no OJ perjury for a police officer is a cardinal sin.

I am aware of that.  thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.