April 25, 2024, 07:26:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193455 times)
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #780 on: November 27, 2007, 09:26:57 PM »

Janet,

I know how much you have put into this, and I think you are afraid, as we all are that Natalee will not have justice. It's the fear, I feel it too.

But to compare Janssen to Mos is like comparing you to a refugee, not the same planet.

I'm so raw, so disgusted, I've overtuned a table of an innocent Dutch family having lunch to make a point, but have hope.

I think Mos cannot back down from the charges and will not allow a plea bargain of any kind.

This is our moment, let's throw some positive energy his way. So what if we're wrong?

Look what's happening, we have the Kalpoe's attorney accusing the judges of corruption? How ironic, how great, is that? We've come along way.

The court has already ruled Paulus is a liar and likely guilty of Natalee's disappearance.

It's on, and they're going down. I don't care about the corruption of Oduber Croes Janssen etc.

Paulus will be stuffed and hung on Mos's wall.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: November 27, 2007, 09:28:06 PM »

http://www.texasequusearch.org/  PICTURES ON SITE

11/27/2007 TES is scheduled to arrive in Aruba in about a week to conduct a deep water search to bring Natalee home. It’s been a long two and a half years of planning and we are finally in the position to accomplish our goal and bring this family some much needed closure. Only the efforts of TES and Underwater Expedition, guided by Louis Schaffer and Tim Trahan coupled with the equipment and vessel provided by John Silvetti with the Silvetti Group will make this happen. We are extremely grateful for these opportunities that have been made possible by these outstanding organizations. All the support over the last two and half years in the search for Natalee from around the world has been immeasurable.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: November 27, 2007, 09:29:43 PM »

OJ,  I remember.  Good for him!   Laughing

OJ or no OJ perjury for a police officer is a cardinal sin.

Hey Dana, could you call Drew Peterson and explain that to him?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: November 27, 2007, 09:29:54 PM »

Cant find any pics of the landscaping of the Kalpoe home Sad  But this one is obvious.

June 9th 2005

November 2007

« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 09:34:02 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: November 27, 2007, 09:30:48 PM »

Has Lorenzo been arrested yet?  What about Paulus?  Why are we talking about this witness and the car washing?  I thought that was old news?  Is that the new evidence?  I don't think I can get caught up tonight. Sorry, if it has already been answered.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #785 on: November 27, 2007, 09:31:55 PM »

THANKS KLAAS!!! Tim's words sure sound like he is confident in finding Natalee. Bring this angel child home Tim, bring her home to her family so that she may rest in peace. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: November 27, 2007, 09:33:00 PM »

Has Lorenzo been arrested yet?  What about Paulus?  Why are we talking about this witness and the car washing?  I thought that was old news?  Is that the new evidence?  I don't think I can get caught up tonight. Sorry, if it has already been answered.

Lala's - Greta is in Aruba and has interviewed the person who saw the K2's washing their car that night.  It's only news because in the past, this person was reluctant to do interviews.

No additional arrests yet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: November 27, 2007, 09:33:42 PM »

THANKS KLAAS!!! Tim's words sure sound like he is confident in finding Natalee. Bring this angel child home Tim, bring her home to her family so that she may rest in peace. 

He does sound confident!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #788 on: November 27, 2007, 09:33:53 PM »

Greta seems to think it is new  Rolling Eyes I am not watching her tonight.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: November 27, 2007, 09:34:22 PM »

some pls catch me up....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: November 27, 2007, 09:35:06 PM »

Janet,

I know how much you have put into this, and I think you are afraid, as we all are that Natalee will not have justice. It's the fear, I feel it too.

But to compare Janssen to Mos is like comparing you to a refugee, not the same planet.

I'm so raw, so disgusted, I've overtuned a table of an innocent Dutch family having lunch to make a point, but have hope.

I think Mos cannot back down from the charges and will not allow a plea bargain of any kind.

This is our moment, let's throw some positive energy his way. So what if we're wrong?

Look what's happening, we have the Kalpoe's attorney accusing the judges of corruption? How ironic, how great, is that? We've come along way.

The court has already ruled Paulus is a liar and likely guilty of Natalee's disappearance.

It's on, and they're going down. I don't care about the corruption of Oduber Croes Janssen etc.

The tide has turned and I say we should ride this wave all the way to a prosecution!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #791 on: November 27, 2007, 09:35:51 PM »

OK, I just can't play catch up and do more than skim...............

So somebody tell me who wears more make up than Paris, and how do we know Joran's smoking, and I'll move forward from here. Please?  Very Happy

OK, let me help out the newcomers. If you ask something and folks ignore you, don't be offended, it's not personal. It's YOUR job to MAKE it personal.
UH -HUM.......I'm taking the names of all monkeys onboard and will remember it when it's time to make more avatars...... Laughing Laughing Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: November 27, 2007, 09:36:21 PM »

the prosecutor is the CAT
the killers are the mice

the mice dont know much about cats

CATS tend to play with mice then eat em up

gesssssssssssssssssh,,, that almost sounds shangoish

Robots!!!  Did I just hear you say that?  Very Happy

yes, i said it 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: November 27, 2007, 09:36:46 PM »

They sure are shutting Rosemarie up tonight!   Laughing

She is so full of it!

Made the comment that the defense atty's have all the evidence the prosecution has?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: November 27, 2007, 09:36:54 PM »

some pls catch me up....

Nothing really to catch you up on.  Nothing has changed since yesterday.  No new arrests.

Greta is in Aruba and has interviewed the witness that saw K2's washing their car that night.  It's not new news, only that this witness has been reluctant to do interviews in the past.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: November 27, 2007, 09:37:28 PM »

some pls catch me up....

i like mustard

- A Horse's Tale
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: November 27, 2007, 09:37:41 PM »

They sure are shutting Rosemarie up tonight!   Laughing

She is so full of it!

Made the comment that the defense atty's have all the evidence the prosecution has?

wanted to add:  meaning her and Taco have the evidence too  Rolling Eyes
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: November 27, 2007, 09:38:50 PM »

Does Joran think he is in the Holiday Inn ?
Room service , could you bring me my Mommy ?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: November 27, 2007, 09:39:03 PM »

Post from Arubagirl:

Over at Scared Monkeys, frequent commenter Aruba Girl claims to have info that someone saw the Kalpoe brothers on the road at 2 AM the night of Natalee Holloway's disappearance - presumably driving in an area associated with this mystery.
Can I ask a question. If somebody told me that they saw the brothers doing something suspicious but not illegal in and of itself, should I tell the cops? Even though a month has passed. I want to emphasize that I did not see it, but it was told to me. I assumed that this person told the cops, but turns out that that didn't happen.
Somebody saw the car of the brothers (the person is very familiar with the car, sees it almost daily, saw the brothers on the road at two am, going TO the direction of Montanja. I'm going to call my cousin and let her know. She's a cop. And no, that's not the reason why I'm so gung-ho about defending the cops from corruption accusations. We're not that close.
That's all the more interesting in light of information I've long had and previously passed along that they were also seen giving their car a thorough cleaning in an unusual spot after their initial release.

Maybe the car washing story was not from arubagirl.  This is the story I remember.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: November 27, 2007, 09:39:10 PM »

Janet,

yep,
nicely put frank and i can understand people feeling skeeeeeeeeeeered

thats the good thing about being a robots

we dont skeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.