April 24, 2024, 04:37:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193440 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: November 27, 2007, 09:39:22 PM »

OK, I just can't play catch up and do more than skim...............

So somebody tell me who wears more make up than Paris, and how do we know Joran's smoking, and I'll move forward from here. Please?  Very Happy

OK, let me help out the newcomers. If you ask something and folks ignore you, don't be offended, it's not personal. It's YOUR job to MAKE it personal.
UH -HUM.......I'm taking the names of all monkeys onboard and will remember it when it's time to make more avatars...... Laughing Laughing Laughing

ROFLMAO Laughing

We've seen some photos I think of Joran smoking in the last year or so.  He also mentions something in HIS book about smoking both cigarrettes and pot. 

Can't answer your question about the makeup but Joran is looking more girlish as he "matures", lol  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: November 27, 2007, 09:39:24 PM »

So we will see who this person really is?  Was this person a friend of AG or a relative?  I forget after so long.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #802 on: November 27, 2007, 09:39:35 PM »

OHHHHH! I hate Rosemarie. How dare she mention a legal presumption of death after 2 years if someone wants to collect an insurance policy, as reason the prosecutor presumes Natalee is dead.

Not balsy enough to point a finger directly at the family, but that's where she was headed and the intention of the comment.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: November 27, 2007, 09:39:58 PM »

THANKS KLAAS!!! Tim's words sure sound like he is confident in finding Natalee. Bring this angel child home Tim, bring her home to her family so that she may rest in peace. 

He does sound confident!
That sure doesn't sound like someone who is simply taking a "shot in the dark!"
Dave Holloway could only grin wide when he talked about the ship and the trip.
I think they DO indeed KNOW where she is. This ship is the only one that can retrieve an object that deep. (Aruba knows this too -- they just did not have the ability to be able to move the body this time).
(my rant for the evening  Wink)

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: November 27, 2007, 09:40:39 PM »

So somebody tell me who wears more make up than Paris, and how do we know Joran's smoking, and I'll move forward from here. Please?  Very Happy

OK, let me help out the newcomers. If you ask something and folks ignore you, don't be offended, it's not personal. It's YOUR job to MAKE it personal.
UH -HUM.......I'm taking the names of all monkeys onboard and will remember it when it's time to make more avatars...... Laughing Laughing Laughing

ROFLMAO Laughing

We've seen some photos I think of Joran smoking in the last year or so.  He also mentions something in HIS book about smoking both cigarrettes and pot. 

Can't answer your question about the makeup but Joran is looking more girlish as he "matures", lol  Wink

transvestite??? Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #805 on: November 27, 2007, 09:41:43 PM »

bee-utiful! Rosalind just said she has all the evidence, and threw a sideswipe comment about and insurance policy.

Please, please compare the prosecutor to Nifong. I'm sure Hans will love it!

The Tacopina's are worried and the yenta just made a fool of herself.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #806 on: November 27, 2007, 09:41:48 PM »

ROFLMAO Laughing

And Klaas will have whatever she wants!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: November 27, 2007, 09:43:03 PM »

as i said a couple of nights ago

the evidence is the following

the phonecalls recorded show that J2K talked about where Natalee is

when they find her, the explanation that the defense has that the BOYS just got lucky in guessing where she is....aint gonna hunt

stuff an apple in joran
and let him ROAST IN PEACE  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #808 on: November 27, 2007, 09:43:12 PM »

Perhaps Aruba donated the paint for the Kpoes exterior wall so planes wouldn't fly into that haystack  Idea

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: November 27, 2007, 09:43:45 PM »

Here you go CBB...it was just a lil funny on shep.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: November 27, 2007, 09:45:20 PM »

I intend to stay hopeful. Mos seems to be in control and NOT an idiot like his predecesors sp ??.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #811 on: November 27, 2007, 09:45:50 PM »

Here you go CBB...it was just a lil funny on shep.

Want an avatar, Helen?  Very Happy

Nut, you're killing me!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: November 27, 2007, 09:45:57 PM »

Anyone know who KJ'S boss was during the Investigation? I know that person has been replaced but It is quite clear they are a huge part why this case was not solved 2 years ago. The Family Attorney last night hinted about the restrictions placed on the OM and we have all seen the unbelievable acts that have come out of that office.

The icing on the cake before he/she left had to be releasing PVDS as a suspect and the Reenactment that they did. The show is a perfect example of the investigation they were running and they even hired a black person to portray Joran..That person should be Interrogated why they killed the Investigation. I'M sure Hans Mos is well aware of all of this but the truth should come to light.

Hi *******!

I've given up the hope of being caught up and timely Smile -- so I'm sure this has been answered Laughing I thought KJ's boss was Therese Fernandez Croes. Marianne's mom, iirc -- Marianne being the former 'spokeperson' that KJ fired. TFC is also the mom of a young man who was busted in NL for trafficking? cocaine, iirc. Lot's of it. Through Schipol. iirc.

I am very (cautiously) optimistic abaout the recent events. Something feels different this time. Maybe it's a show? I will give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. The hint of a glimmer of hope for justice -- which is going to great lengths to at least appear to be doing the right thing -- I will fall for it every time. But that's me. (I hope that makes sense - I'm tired)

Welcome to all new -- and welcome back to those familiar 'nics' from when this all began.

Avoid Aruba
Justice for Natalee

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: November 27, 2007, 09:46:13 PM »

bee-utiful! Rosalind just said she has all the evidence, and threw a sideswipe comment about and insurance policy.

Please, please compare the prosecutor to Nifong. I'm sure Hans will love it!

The Tacopina's are worried and the yenta just made a fool of herself.

Yup  Wink

Seems like it was a waste of her time to be there tonight!  She could hardly get a word in!

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: November 27, 2007, 09:47:06 PM »

Dear God,

Please let Joe T. and his Brilliant counterpart, Rosemarie keep talking while Joran is taking a little break.

Amen
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: November 27, 2007, 09:47:28 PM »

Has Lorenzo been arrested yet?  What about Paulus?  Why are we talking about this witness and the car washing?  I thought that was old news?  Is that the new evidence?  I don't think I can get caught up tonight. Sorry, if it has already been answered.

On what charges do you anticipate Lorenzo will be arrested?  He is not even a suspect at this point in time but only a witness.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #816 on: November 27, 2007, 09:48:08 PM »

I'm with you Sharon! Hans makes me optimistic!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: November 27, 2007, 09:48:40 PM »

Shep Smith wear more make up then Paris.. LOL
Pear at BFN posested and OBS borught it over here somewhere.. says Joran is allowed ro smoke. being held in a cell alone. wants magazines.. blah blah blah... and visitors..   Only thing he can do is smoke basically  LOL
Gretas big scoop is Kalpioes neighbor saw someone washing Kalpoe car in the middel of the night.. which we knew already long ago..    Smile

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: November 27, 2007, 09:48:55 PM »

Why would Chavez care if somebody is looking for the body of a missing person anyway?  I doubt that he does.

Darksiders will say Chavez and Beth were in on it together...so he has a vested interest...that will be 'Jenna's next ploy  Rolling Eyes
I am so sick of their garbage, but I can't stay away from reading there...I need help 

I know what you mean...it's like the people who stop and gawk at the accident at the side of the freeway. Now I am not one of those to stop and look at accidents...hate that!!! but I can't stop going to see what the nuts have posted lately!!! Kind of like reading the tabloid magazines while waiting in line at the grocery store, you know it's garbage, but you just can't put it down!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: November 27, 2007, 09:48:55 PM »

Dear God,

Please let Joe T. and his Brilliant counterpart, Rosemarie keep talking while Joran is taking a little break.

Amen

Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.