April 26, 2024, 07:21:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193465 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: November 27, 2007, 09:51:42 PM »

OK, I just can't play catch up and do more than skim...............

So somebody tell me who wears more make up than Paris, and how do we know Joran's smoking, and I'll move forward from here. Please?  Very Happy

OK, let me help out the newcomers. If you ask something and folks ignore you, don't be offended, it's not personal. It's YOUR job to MAKE it personal.
UH -HUM.......I'm taking the names of all monkeys onboard and will remember it when it's time to make more avatars...... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Shep Smith wear more make up then Paris.. LOL
Pear at BFN posested and OBS borught it over here somewhere.. says Joran is allowed ro smoke. being held in a cell alone. wants magazines.. blah blah blah... and visitors..   Only thing he can do is smoke basically  LOL
Gretas big scoop is Kalpioes neighbor saw someone washing Kalpoe car in the middel of the night.. which we knew already long ago..    Smile

you are a hoot CBB!!! I'm listening...just a little late!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: November 27, 2007, 09:51:55 PM »

OHHHHH! I hate Rosemarie. How dare she mention a legal presumption of death after 2 years if someone wants to collect an insurance policy, as reason the prosecutor presumes Natalee is dead.

Not balsy enough to point a finger directly at the family, but that's where she was headed and the intention of the comment.

I liked the Nifong references, too!!!  What was Hannity talking about!  So Mos has nothing and just did all this to make Aruba look even WORSE?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: November 27, 2007, 09:52:59 PM »

Hi *******!

I've given up the hope of being caught up and timely Smile -- so I'm sure this has been answered Laughing I thought KJ's boss was Therese Fernandez Croes. Marianne's mom, iirc -- Marianne being the former 'spokeperson' that KJ fired. TFC is also the mom of a young man who was busted in NL for trafficking? cocaine, iirc. Lot's of it. Through Schipol. iirc.

Hi,

Thx..I think Anna answered that also..It's good to know these things  Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #823 on: November 27, 2007, 09:53:17 PM »

Klaas....is the TES news worthy of front page now?? Or later ...?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: November 27, 2007, 09:53:26 PM »

FOX will have something on the case coming up.  Greta is in Aruba.  Also, according to Greta they have some news in the Stacy Peterson case.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: November 27, 2007, 09:57:12 PM »

FOX will have something on the case coming up.  Greta is in Aruba.  Also, according to Greta they have some news in the Stacy Peterson case.

Holy cow Klaas..thanks! I had no idea how late it was!! Gotta go steal the tv from my son!! lol
Night all!! Keep the faith!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: November 27, 2007, 09:57:38 PM »

Why would Chavez care if somebody is looking for the body of a missing person anyway?  I doubt that he does.

Darksiders will say Chavez and Beth were in on it together...so he has a vested interest...that will be 'Jenna's next ploy  Rolling Eyes
I am so sick of their garbage, but I can't stay away from reading there...I need help 

I know what you mean...it's like the people who stop and gawk at the accident at the side of the freeway. Now I am not one of those to stop and look at accidents...hate that!!! but I can't stop going to see what the nuts have posted lately!!! Kind of like reading the tabloid magazines while waiting in line at the grocery store, you know it's garbage, but you just can't put it down!!! lol

But I thought it was Jug and Dick Cheney!!!  Now how can it be Beth and Chavez if it's Jug and the White House.  This is just wrong!   Very Happy

Is there a full moon tonight?  They are worse when there is a full moon.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: November 27, 2007, 09:58:34 PM »

Klaas....is the TES news worthy of front page now?? Or later ...?

I know that RED is in touch with Tim as time permits... and right now poor Red is sick... I think I gave him the bug I had over Thanksgiving, so unless Klaas or Dugga puts that on the fp it won't be until later...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: November 27, 2007, 09:59:14 PM »

OHHHHH! I hate Rosemarie. How dare she mention a legal presumption of death after 2 years if someone wants to collect an insurance policy, as reason the prosecutor presumes Natalee is dead.

Not balsy enough to point a finger directly at the family, but that's where she was headed and the intention of the comment.

I liked the Nifong references, too!!!  What was Hannity talking about!  So Mos has nothing and just did all this to make Aruba look even WORSE?

I can't stand that woman. Me thinks they be running scared. At least I hope so. The problem is that the prosecutor wants to do things the right way BUT....in the end it is all up to the Judge/Judges...that has me worried. Afterall...it is Aruba and Mos has no control over those in charge.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: November 27, 2007, 10:02:40 PM »

Why would Chavez care if somebody is looking for the body of a missing person anyway?  I doubt that he does.

Darksiders will say Chavez and Beth were in on it together...so he has a vested interest...that will be 'Jenna's next ploy  Rolling Eyes
I am so sick of their garbage, but I can't stay away from reading there...I need help 

I know what you mean...it's like the people who stop and gawk at the accident at the side of the freeway. Now I am not one of those to stop and look at accidents...hate that!!! but I can't stop going to see what the nuts have posted lately!!! Kind of like reading the tabloid magazines while waiting in line at the grocery store, you know it's garbage, but you just can't put it down!!! lol

But I thought it was Jug and Dick Cheney!!!  Now how can it be Beth and Chavez if it's Jug and the White House.  This is just wrong!   Very Happy

Full moon isn't tonight but I have to admit that i have wondered what they were thinking of their hero sitting in jail and it finally being brought to light that he is GUILTY and there is no WAY to avoid that fact..... so will they build a shrine at his jail cell??? probably... Rolling Eyes  ASSBITES....  Rolling Eyes

did I mention I am cranky tonight???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: November 27, 2007, 10:04:52 PM »

the prosecutor is the CAT
the killers are the mice

the mice dont know much about cats

CATS tend to play with mice then eat em up

gesssssssssssssssssh,,, that almost sounds shangoish

Like the analogy; the prosecutor is batting them around like a cat bats mice around with his paws. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: November 27, 2007, 10:06:48 PM »

the prosecutor is the CAT
the killers are the mice

the mice dont know much about cats

CATS tend to play with mice then eat em up

gesssssssssssssssssh,,, that almost sounds shangoish

Like the analogy; the prosecutor is batting them around like a cat bats mice around with his paws. 

Wink Wink Wink Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: November 27, 2007, 10:08:25 PM »

I guess what I was trying to say in my last post is......
Mos knows they are guilty, he will do his best to present it but Judge has final word.
PERHAPS Joe T and his unfeminine sidekick, Joran's other attorney's and K2's lawyers KNOW the outcome already. That perhaps Judge has informed them that it is fixed and nothing will come of it no matter what Mos has.
Ugh......I don't even think that makes sense, but will post it anyway. Confused

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: November 27, 2007, 10:08:29 PM »

They sure are shutting Rosemarie up tonight!   Laughing

She is so full of it!

Made the comment that the defense atty's have all the evidence the prosecution has?

wanted to add:  meaning her and Taco have the evidence too  Rolling Eyes

doesn't that violate the gag order.  Taco gags me and so does rosie baby.She does however flip her hair well.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 27, 2007, 10:09:15 PM »

I think that Mos has given us all a glimmer of hope,
something that most of us started losing around June 10, 2005.
Just has to be some hope with all of the new things coming down.
It is wonderful that the deep water search is coming right at this
time also.  May as well think positively....nothing to loose and sometimes it helps a lot.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #835 on: November 27, 2007, 10:09:58 PM »

Full moon isn't tonight but I have to admit that i have wondered what they were thinking of their hero sitting in jail and it finally being brought to light that he is GUILTY and there is no WAY to avoid that fact..... so will they build a shrine at his jail cell??? probably... Rolling Eyes  ASSBITES....  Rolling Eyes

did I mention I am cranky tonight???

Cool     A shrine?  LOL
crazybabyborg
« Reply #836 on: November 27, 2007, 10:10:26 PM »

She is so full of it!

Made the comment that the defense atty's have all the evidence the prosecution has?

doesn't that violate the gag order.  Taco gags me and so does rosie baby.She does however flip her hair well.

Laughing Laughing Laughing FLIP HER HAIR!!!???  Laughing Laughing Laughing

I flipped her the finger earlier, does that count?  Cool
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: November 27, 2007, 10:10:56 PM »

She is so full of it!

you can't be gulty of violating the gag order if you aren't his lawyer in the first place! She and Joe are trying to play both sides.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: November 27, 2007, 10:11:33 PM »

She is so full of it!

Well, she 'ain't no CHER --- I hate her...I would have to punch her in the face if I ever met her.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #839 on: November 27, 2007, 10:14:12 PM »

She is so full of it!

Well, she 'ain't no CHER --- I hate her...I would have to punch her in the face if I ever met her.

ROFLMAO!!! That's fine, but don't muse her hair!
Ya'll are KILLING me!   Laughing Laughing Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.