April 19, 2024, 12:52:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193344 times)
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #840 on: November 27, 2007, 10:14:25 PM »

Taco, Rosie and those who are paid like the van der sloots, act like them.

Relish it, drink it in, they are having the same impact on this case that Joran has brought about himself with his mouth.

Let them speak, it's their rope.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #841 on: November 27, 2007, 10:15:42 PM »

Has Lorenzo been arrested yet?  What about Paulus?  Why are we talking about this witness and the car washing?  I thought that was old news?  Is that the new evidence?  I don't think I can get caught up tonight. Sorry, if it has already been answered.

On what charges do you anticipate Lorenzo will be arrested?  He is not even a suspect at this point in time but only a witness.

For heavens sake!  What is it with you and Lorenzo?  If anyone mentions him it's a sure fire way to light your fire.  Just because I mention him does not mean I think he has anything serious to do with this case.  He has been in the mix as has Boeti and Van Loon.  I fail to understand why this is such a touchy subject with you?  I am not doing it to irritate you, I was just wondering...it is no different than Tony coming in here and saying Steve Croes was arrested...again. 

Koen wasn't a suspect...he was a witness.
Sander wasn't a suspect...he was a witness.
Andre wasn't a suspect...he was a witness.
Jaime wasn't a suspect...he was a witness.
Freddy wasn't a suspect...he was a witness.

We have talked about many, many people that were just questioned as witnesses and some of them we have crossed the line and even surmised they could have been involved.  Why is it when Lorenzo, the supposed relative of the Sloots, is mentioned it is a taboo subject?  I think there is something to all this..he is known as the drug dealer of Ecstacy on Aruba...why can't he be mentioned? What if he is involved?  It's just like us trying to decide who had the boat. There is ample reason to ask the questions whether they end up being involved or not. JMO

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: November 27, 2007, 10:15:43 PM »

Janet,

I know how much you have put into this, and I think you are afraid, as we all are that Natalee will not have justice. It's the fear, I feel it too.

But to compare Janssen to Mos is like comparing you to a refugee, not the same planet.

I'm so raw, so disgusted, I've overtuned a table of an innocent Dutch family having lunch to make a point, but have hope.

I think Mos cannot back down from the charges and will not allow a plea bargain of any kind.

This is our moment, let's throw some positive energy his way. So what if we're wrong?

Look what's happening, we have the Kalpoe's attorney accusing the judges of corruption? How ironic, how great, is that? We've come along way.

The court has already ruled Paulus is a liar and likely guilty of Natalee's disappearance.

It's on, and they're going down. I don't care about the corruption of Oduber Croes Janssen etc.

Paulus will be stuffed and hung on Mos's wall.

BRAVO!  

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: November 27, 2007, 10:17:08 PM »

im starting a rumor

Anita was just arrested

NEXT one to be arrested -----JOE T.

Cool Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: November 27, 2007, 10:18:16 PM »

They sure are shutting Rosemarie up tonight!   Laughing

She is so full of it!

Made the comment that the defense atty's have all the evidence the prosecution has?

wanted to add:  meaning her and Taco have the evidence too  Rolling Eyes

doesn't that violate the gag order.  Taco gags me and so does rosie baby.She does however flip her hair well.

Laughing Laughing Laughing FLIP HER HAIR!!!???  Laughing Laughing Laughing

I flipped her the finger earlier, does that count?  Cool
close enough!! LOL

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: November 27, 2007, 10:20:00 PM »

Oh man.  I'm 18 pages behnd!!  Geez.  Guess I shouldn't like my cigar yet huh.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: November 27, 2007, 10:21:05 PM »

light it up

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #847 on: November 27, 2007, 10:21:34 PM »

Anybody got a clue why it would be so hard to find a witness that saw Deepak clean his car when it was a neighbor within sight of Deepak's house?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: November 27, 2007, 10:23:11 PM »

as i said a couple of nights ago

the evidence is the following

the phonecalls recorded show that J2K talked about where Natalee is

when they find her, the explanation that the defense has that the BOYS just got lucky in guessing where she is....aint gonna hunt

stuff an apple in joran
If they find Natalee where the suspects are known to say she is,(if they have that evidence) had not occured to me. 
Possibly another reason why Hans is so confident that he can go forward.
I am hopeful that their goose is almost cooked!

and let him ROAST IN PEACE  Laughing Laughing Laughing :lol/quote]
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #849 on: November 27, 2007, 10:23:33 PM »

I dont get Gretas little tid bit she said before commercial? Talked about the neighbors, then says.. do the police know.. maybe its time they did?  Guess we'll see what else is said. 
Shes back on.. neighbor saw arc of water late at night.. dunno who was washing the car.. dunno if the police know this ?

I cant even post the rest... this was lame IMO..  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: November 27, 2007, 10:24:38 PM »

Taco, Rosie and those who are paid like the van der sloots, act like them.

Relish it, drink it in, they are having the same impact on this case that Joran has brought about himself with his mouth.

Let them speak, it's their rope.

Where was the welcome back to Aruba party for Joran? The microphones, the press conference for his proud countrymen to dote over him, the silver-haired PR man leading him to his jail cell, the after party at the van der Sloot house?

This is a different crew running the show now, isn't it Frank?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #851 on: November 27, 2007, 10:24:53 PM »

Well, since they came up with the "sand and ants in the car" story to account for the car washing, I'd say ALE had established they had been seen, wouldn't you think?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: November 27, 2007, 10:26:03 PM »

snoopy, I was 17 pages behind and went to current and now don't know if I should go back or not...whoa...and I think Lorenzo is a drug dealer/user/wild and crazy guy who may or may not have had something to do with this case. 

come across.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: November 27, 2007, 10:28:08 PM »

I dont get Gretas little tid bit she said before commercial? Talked about the neighbors, then says.. do the police know.. maybe its time they did?  Guess we'll see what else is said. 
Shes back on.. neighbor saw arc of water late at night.. dunno who was washing the car.. dunno if the police know this ?

I cant even post the rest... this was lame IMO..  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I'm certainly no fan of Greta -- but I DO think it is important to bring these little tidbits back up. I throw out EVERYTHING that was done in the original investigation -- because I don't trust ANYTHING they did. At least Mos and crew can decide for themselves if this was investigated properly the first time. I say -- lets go back to EVERY clue we once had and let Mos re - investigate EVERYTHING.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: November 27, 2007, 10:29:54 PM »

Well, since they came up with the "sand and ants in the car" story to account for the car washing, I'd say ALE had established they had been seen, wouldn't you think?

No idea CBB.. Greta dont seem to know herself if the police have spoken to this man.
I mean .. sure he could see out his bathroom window.. arc of water... dunno if the inside was being cleaned.. etc.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: November 27, 2007, 10:30:25 PM »

Deepak has a new lawyer and his first name is Jose.  This guy looks the same age as Deepak.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: November 27, 2007, 10:32:16 PM »

I'm certainly no fan of Greta -- but I DO think it is important to bring these little tidbits back up. I throw out EVERYTHING that was done in the original investigation -- because I don't trust ANYTHING they did. At least Mos and crew can decide for themselves if this was investigated properly the first time. I say -- lets go back to EVERY clue we once had and let Mos re - investigate EVERYTHING.

Wreck.. maybe its cause we all knew about this and its now just being reported on tv outloud 2 yrs later. Hopefull the dude talks to the ALE if he hasnt already.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: November 27, 2007, 10:33:05 PM »

I can't stand that woman. Me thinks they be running scared. At least I hope so. The problem is that the prosecutor wants to do things the right way BUT....in the end it is all up to the Judge/Judges...that has me worried. Afterall...it is Aruba and Mos has no control over those in charge.

Fortunately they saw to it that Paulus' didn't get a dime for his crime, exposed him as a liar about where he was the night Natalee disappeared and dressed him down publicly for the shame and suspicion he brought to the island. I doubt they will make any flagrant rulings in his favor.

BTW Nut, I just watched Greta and didn't figure the picture thing out from her newscast. Did you?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: November 27, 2007, 10:33:19 PM »

I think that Mos has given us all a glimmer of hope,
something that most of us started losing around June 10, 2005.
Just has to be some hope with all of the new things coming down.
It is wonderful that the deep water search is coming right at this
time also.  May as well think positively....nothing to loose and sometimes it helps a lot.

In our wildest thoughts and taking into consideration that Dave has seemed somewhat confident of the "area to search", could it be possible that the TES search, and timing thereof, have been co-ordinated with/through the FBI, the prosecutor, the Dutch, etc., and when the prosecutor planned to have J2K arrested??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Stella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: November 27, 2007, 10:33:34 PM »

Oh No. It's holy Joe..... on Greta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.