March 28, 2024, 03:18:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 192536 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: November 27, 2007, 10:34:49 PM »

I dont get Gretas little tid bit she said before commercial? Talked about the neighbors, then says.. do the police know.. maybe its time they did?  Guess we'll see what else is said. 
Shes back on.. neighbor saw arc of water late at night.. dunno who was washing the car.. dunno if the police know this ?

I cant even post the rest... this was lame IMO..  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I'm certainly no fan of Greta -- but I DO think it is important to bring these little tidbits back up. I throw out EVERYTHING that was done in the original investigation -- because I don't trust ANYTHING they did. At least Mos and crew can decide for themselves if this was investigated properly the first time. I say -- lets go back to EVERY clue we once had and let Mos re - investigate EVERYTHING.

Wreck.. maybe its cause we all knew about this and its now just being reported on tv outloud 2 yrs later. Hopefull the dude talks to the ALE if he hasnt already.
That's what I'm sayin' Angie -- WE all know this, but does Mos?? Don't assume Mos knows everything WE do.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: November 27, 2007, 10:34:55 PM »

OMG!  Give me a break Greta!  Who gives a rat's rear end if Deepak can read or watch tv? He's being mistreated.  That's more quality time with the roaches as far as I am concerned...which I am not.  Poor baby...did you think about that while Natalee was dying Deepak?  Did you?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: November 27, 2007, 10:36:25 PM »

Posted at RU - we all know how accurate Glenda is:  Rolling Eyes

Glenda Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:56 pm   

I was told by a source that we all love and know... K2 will be released on Friday.... So much for the search between Aruba and Venezuela... Like that would actually happen without someone publicly being held for disposing on her body. Just doesn't make sense, and I can’t imagine Chavez would sit back and allow it. 

Glenda......fermer votre bouche.....shut your mouth. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: November 27, 2007, 10:36:33 PM »

taco on

Focusing on old theories..  he says no wiretaps on JVDS.. he says they are tapes that set JVDS free before. The tapes from the police car...
 Taco says Joran says on the tapes JVDS thinks Natalee is alive in the tapes...

Greta wants to hear tape.. LOL  Taco wont really give her an answer if she can listen to it or not.
Shes taking that as a NO.
Neighbor washing car... Taco said they didnt swoop up the car right away...gave them tie to clean it. but has heard the rumor before. Says JVDS wasnt there,
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: November 27, 2007, 10:37:07 PM »

Deepak's attorney said the stuff they have is basically it is old stuff seen through new glasses.

He said there is some information that passed through computers.

He said Deepak is in good spirits.

First the first 10 days anybody that is detained cannot talk to anybody.

Joe Tacopina said Joran has 14 pages of information.  It said there are no such wiretaps.  They are referring to these taps that actually set Joran free two years ago.

Greta said you listened to the tape which is 40 minutes will you give it to us and Joe started to talk and Greta stopped him in his tracks and said Yes or No.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: November 27, 2007, 10:37:14 PM »

Taco wants to meet with Mas next week. He doesn't understand the Dutch system. They don't do that. I hope Mas tells his to kiss his ass.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: November 27, 2007, 10:38:25 PM »

Taco also said he has evidence exculpatory for Joran which he wants to present to Hans next week.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: November 27, 2007, 10:38:32 PM »

Janet,

I have to disagree. I think Mos has only an all or nothing scenario. What lesser charges? He has said they have enough to convict on voluntary manslaughter. They either do or don't.

I have no doubt he is totally prepared for the 3 to say nothing, in fact, I'm betting he assumes they will say nothing.

There is no more distancing going on, he has already said Paulus is involved. I just don't see him being the type to shrug his shoulders and say "oh well."

These types of guys are highly competitive (like the greaseball) and his timeline makes sense in any organization.

He will play this out in court, not in the media.

Exactly.  Bring it on.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: November 27, 2007, 10:38:39 PM »

Deepak has a new lawyer and his first name is Jose.  This guy looks the same age as Deepak.

Hans Mos will have him for lunch and Satish's lawyer for dessert. LOL 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: November 27, 2007, 10:39:25 PM »

Taco also said he has evidence exculpatory for Joran which he wants to present to Hans next week.

OOPS!  Kalpoes going down... Rolling Eyes
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: November 27, 2007, 10:39:57 PM »

I think that Mos has given us all a glimmer of hope,
something that most of us started losing around June 10, 2005.
Just has to be some hope with all of the new things coming down.
It is wonderful that the deep water search is coming right at this
time also.  May as well think positively....nothing to loose and sometimes it helps a lot.

In our wildest thoughts and taking into consideration that Dave has seemed somewhat confident of the "area to search", could it be possible that the TES search, and timing thereof, have been co-ordinated with/through the FBI, the prosecutor, the Dutch, etc., and when the prosecutor planned to have J2K arrested??
I wouldn't be surprised, it seems too much of a coincidence.   
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: November 27, 2007, 10:40:37 PM »

Yes, perhaps this is Joran's move to save himself.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: November 27, 2007, 10:40:54 PM »

I dont get Gretas little tid bit she said before commercial? Talked about the neighbors, then says.. do the police know.. maybe its time they did?  Guess we'll see what else is said. 
Shes back on.. neighbor saw arc of water late at night.. dunno who was washing the car.. dunno if the police know this ?

I cant even post the rest... this was lame IMO..  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I'm certainly no fan of Greta -- but I DO think it is important to bring these little tidbits back up. I throw out EVERYTHING that was done in the original investigation -- because I don't trust ANYTHING they did. At least Mos and crew can decide for themselves if this was investigated properly the first time. I say -- lets go back to EVERY clue we once had and let Mos re - investigate EVERYTHING.

Wreck.. maybe its cause we all knew about this and its now just being reported on tv outloud 2 yrs later. Hopefull the dude talks to the ALE if he hasnt already.
That's what I'm sayin' Angie -- WE all know this, but does Mos?? Don't assume Mos knows everything WE do.

Gotcha ~!! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: November 27, 2007, 10:41:03 PM »

Deepak's lawyer looks like he got his degree from the same school that made Satish a M.D.  Neutral

lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: November 27, 2007, 10:41:28 PM »

They sure are shutting Rosemarie up tonight!   Laughing

She is so full of it!

Made the comment that the defense atty's have all the evidence the prosecution has?

She also compared him to Mike Nifong..... That should go a long way in getting Taco an audience to present his so-called "excupatory evidence".  LOL
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: November 27, 2007, 10:42:30 PM »

Deepak's lawyer looks like he got his degree from the same school that made Satish a M.D.  Neutral

School of left backs. Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: November 27, 2007, 10:42:38 PM »

didn't we predict that all along??? if I were K2 I wouldn't go down protecting the delicious sporter... I would have shoved his murdering butt under the bus a long time ago.... not that I don't think they aren't guilty as well.. I just think that jvds and his dad are the MOST guilty... just my sweet, little humble opinion...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: November 27, 2007, 10:42:48 PM »

Hey all ya'll!

I haven't replied much in a while.  Let's just say it has not been a good year for the 'slinger.

Besides, I don't know If I could have said much and not get banned!

Frank, Rob, Robots, Nut4, BT, Klass (The Eagle), and the rest of my friends have done a great job here.  God bless you all.

This song basically sums up how I fell about what is going on now.

Breaking Benjamin
Had Enough

Milk it for all it's worth.
Make sure you get there first.
The apple of your eye.
The rotten core inside.
We are the prisoners.
Things couldn't get much worse.
We've had it up to here, you know your end is near.

You had to have it all,
well have you had enough?
You greedy little bastard,
you'll get what you deserve.
When all is said and done,
We will be the ones to leave you in the misery and hate what you've become.

Intoxicated eyes,
the love and myth, that life.
You should have learned by now,
we'll burn this whole world down.
We need some piece of mind,
no fear of what's behind.
You think you've won this fight, you've
only lost your mind.

You had to have it all,

Hold me down.

You had to have it all,

Heaven help you.

Existence is futile.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: November 27, 2007, 10:43:33 PM »

Oh man.  I'm 18 pages behnd!!  Geez.  Guess I shouldn't like my cigar yet huh.

snoopy, I was 17 pages behind and went to current and now don't know if I should go back or not...whoa...and I think Lorenzo is a drug dealer/user/wild and crazy guy who may or may not have had something to do with this case.  

come across.

Yes, he has something to do with it. His place was searched, reportedly.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: November 27, 2007, 10:44:02 PM »

Taco wants to meet with Mas next week. He doesn't understand the Dutch system. They don't do that. I hope Mas tells his to kiss his ass.

Laughing Laughing As if MOS is gonna divulge info to Joe T.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.