April 19, 2024, 09:28:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193361 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: November 27, 2007, 10:44:02 PM »

Taco also said he has evidence exculpatory for Joran which he wants to present to Hans next week.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Taco meeting with Mos.  Lamb to slaughter.  In a battle of wits, Joe is an UANARMED MAN.
It will never happen Joe, you dingbat!  Keep talking.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: November 27, 2007, 10:46:09 PM »

hi Gunslinger

Joe T. has officially lost it

my goodness, he wants to fly down to aruba and present evidence

why not just wait for the trial JOE??  HUH ???

you getting a little nervous ???

im sure the NEW prosecutor will pick you up at the airport

maybe JOE should go, i would like to see him get arrested

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: November 27, 2007, 10:46:31 PM »

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: November 27, 2007, 10:46:55 PM »

IF (big if) Joe T has info that helps Joran he would be well advised to tell Joran's attorney to advise Joran to make a statement and give the information himself.  From what I am gathering all 3 are not talking.  Why would Mos want Joe to give him info that would help Joran.  Mos HAS said it is time for Joran and Paulus to talk. Not later but now. Be a man Joran and take care of this problem yourself.  You created it, now correct it you idiot! (MO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: November 27, 2007, 10:47:54 PM »

How does JOE-baby know what to offer to Mos if he hasn't been able to talk to JORAN since the shit hit the fan?   Can you spell P*A*U*L*U*S????:   He must feel the noose tightening...and perhaps is willing to lay something out there for a deal.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: November 27, 2007, 10:48:03 PM »

Lala's,
There is absolutely nothing taboo about mentioning Lorenzo but since you do so several times a day, I thought you might have a particular reason.  It would seem you might have since you post about him so often.

Maybe the reason I sometimes (and sometimes only, certainly not one in ten times he is mentioned) ask for a real, factual connection is because I have never seen one, only rumors.

I am truly sorry that it upsets you so that you must bite my head off every time I ask anything but I think it perfectly normal to assume you know something since you post about him so very often.  He has only been questioned once and those others you name have up to nine times.

I am very sorry to upset you so by asking for something real and not just imaginary about Lorenzo.  And I would neeeeever think you were just doing it to be difficult.  Nope, not you!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: November 27, 2007, 10:48:38 PM »

IF (big if) Joe T has info that helps Joran he would be well advised to tell Joran's attorney to advise Joran to make a statement and give the information himself.  From what I am gathering all 3 are not talking.  Why would Mos want Joe to give him info that would help Joran.  Mos HAS said it is time for Joran and Paulus to talk. Not later but now. Be a man Joran and take care of this problem yourself.  You created it, now correct it you idiot! (MO)

Razz Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: November 27, 2007, 10:48:42 PM »

Hey all ya'll!

I haven't replied much in a while.  Let's just say it has not been a good year for the 'slinger.

Hi Yah SLinger !  Hope thnigs get better for yah !!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: November 27, 2007, 10:48:48 PM »

Taco wants to meet with Mas next week. He doesn't understand the Dutch system. They don't do that. I hope Mas tells his to kiss his ass.

Taco is just trying to get more info out of Mos.  Note to Taco:  Mos will NOT tell you what evidence he has on Joran.

Also, Taco is telling Greta quite a bit out what evidence they have seen on Joran - 14 pages - isn't their a gag order on what the attorneys can discuss?  Even though Taco is a consultant, I think Mos will not be happy with Taco. 

And Taco thinks he's gonna talk with Mos?  Can't wait to see how that turns out.  Taco said "next week".  Does that mean Taco is planning to go to Aruba at the end of Joran's 16 days.  I bet he does....to consult with Aruban attorney(s) to plan a strategy to battle the judge so that Joran won't be detained for another 30 days.

Won't work this time...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: November 27, 2007, 10:50:31 PM »

Exactly Moon. Paulus and Joran have both said they know the truth and will tell it some day. Screw Joe. Let them exculpate themselves. Mos is waiting to hear from them.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: November 27, 2007, 10:50:32 PM »

How does JOE-baby know what to offer to Mos if he hasn't been able to talk to JORAN since the shit hit the fan?   Can you spell P*A*U*L*U*S????:   He must feel the noose tightening...and perhaps is willing to lay something out there for a deal.

Apparently Joe T. sent a team of investigators to Aruba this year to surveil the Kalpoes.   Shocked

AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #891 on: November 27, 2007, 10:51:37 PM »

Exactly Puzzler...this is JOEY's shot across Hans' bow to say, "We want to talk".  But, I don't think Hans is watching Fox News every night like we are!!!  Maybe I'm wrong...but I just don't think so.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: November 27, 2007, 10:52:02 PM »

Hi Monkeys.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: November 27, 2007, 10:52:12 PM »

Taco says 14 pages.  Didn't we hear that each lawyer got 100 pages?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: November 27, 2007, 10:52:23 PM »

Taco also said he has evidence exculpatory for Joran which he wants to present to Hans next week.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Taco meeting with Mos.  Lamb to slaughter.  In a battle of wits, Joe is an UANARMED MAN.
It will never happen Joe, you dingbat!  Keep talking.

What in the world was all that???  Why hasn't Joe T presented this like two years ago if he has any such evidence? 

Why are Joe T and Roseanne or whatever her name is on every blessed program nonstop?  Why don't they just wait for the trial instead of all this now?

They are upsetting for sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: November 27, 2007, 10:52:56 PM »

How does JOE-baby know what to offer to Mos if he hasn't been able to talk to JORAN since the shit hit the fan?   Can you spell P*A*U*L*U*S????:   He must feel the noose tightening...and perhaps is willing to lay something out there for a deal.

Apparently Joe T. sent a team of investigators to Aruba this year to surveil the Kalpoes.   Shocked

translation is - JOE sent 10 bucks and couple packs of smokes to DOMPIG to see what DOMPIG could make up....err... ahhhh.... uummmmm,, i mean find out  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: November 27, 2007, 10:53:07 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

Hi Yellow Ribbon.
Stella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: November 27, 2007, 10:54:04 PM »

I think one of the Kalpoe's attorneys said they got 11 or 12 pages of summary, with a 100 pages of documents attached.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: November 27, 2007, 10:54:11 PM »

I think it is 14 pages of new stuff the prosecution is pointing out from the old stuff.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: November 27, 2007, 10:54:35 PM »

Taco-boy is NOT a member of the Aruban Bar. He CANNOT practice law down there.

WHY is he getting access to evidence? That needs to be put a STOP to.

I am not kidding, when you listen to defense attorneys, they sound like they are living in a different world than the rest of us. In their FANTASYLAND universe, good is evil, right is wrong. truth is a lie... opposites. 

Good to see Gunslinger again! I'm headed out early this evening but I want to say it felt good to watch COVERAGE again, seeing Greta down there at least stirring things up, and the "panel" too. Jim, Ted, and Bernie are always good for a laugh.

IN JAIL THEY SIT. How sweet it is!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.