April 26, 2024, 03:44:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193478 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: November 27, 2007, 11:02:49 PM »

Hannity and Colmes 11-27-07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENP4KPJru5U

On the record 11-27-07 Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ53gQ2R-_s

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: November 27, 2007, 11:03:08 PM »

OMG....a fat, older TITO.  CBB....where are you?   Still making no sense at all.  And there seems to be no good feelings between Greta and he....quips at the beginning about how he's not "really a good friend" of Greta.

He needs to cut down on the seafood platters doesn't he, Annie?

Indeed!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: November 27, 2007, 11:03:56 PM »

My understanding of documentation provided to defense attorneys is that each one got info related to their client only.  Same info not share with each atty. they are prohibited form sharing the info that each got with the other.  The judge, however, received 100 pages, on which he made his respective rulings.

They are going crazy because they don't know what the new evidence is.  Mos just shared enough to get them re-arrested, but is saving the rest.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: November 27, 2007, 11:04:24 PM »

Taco also said he has evidence exculpatory for Joran which he wants to present to Hans next week.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Taco meeting with Mos.  Lamb to slaughter.  In a battle of wits, Joe is an UANARMED MAN.
It will never happen Joe, you dingbat!  Keep talking.

lol!

Someone should tell taco 'You don't bring a knife to a gunfight'!

Hi Robots!

Hi Angie!

Existence is futile.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: November 27, 2007, 11:04:38 PM »

OMG....a fat, older TITO.  CBB....where are you?   Still making no sense at all.  And there seems to be no good feelings between Greta and he....quips at the beginning about how he's not "really a good friend" of Greta.

at the risk of continuing to be ignored, I have to say he is bitter that FOX didn't offer him a job... he had dreams of moving off of one hell hole island and living in NYC..... trust me on this one... Wink

Never on iggy mrs. red.  NYC huh?  Well as long as it isn't St. Louis. Sorry all ya'll NYC peoples.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: November 27, 2007, 11:04:43 PM »

It is no crime to wash yer car in the middle of the night or to forget to mention it to the police.
The time for this neighbour to say anything was two 1/2 years ago.
Then, maybe they could ( oh no way, this is Aruba ) have done some forensics.
I think the pings have got them. Why did it take so long for those pings ?  

I think someone got ahold of the real records that they didn't want to have them.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: November 27, 2007, 11:05:43 PM »

So who gave Joe T those 14 pages?  Isn't that in violation of the gag order?  Does he have a standing as an officer of the court in Aruba?

How is this not a colossal violation of the gag order?  You know if he has this, Paulus has it or may have had it first.

I don't like the way this is being portrayed in the media at all.  There is no other side, just Joran's defense attorneys on every program non stop!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: November 27, 2007, 11:07:30 PM »

Taco wants to meet with Mas next week. He doesn't understand the Dutch system. They don't do that. I hope Mas tells his to kiss his ass.

Taco is just trying to get more info out of Mos.  Note to Taco:  Mos will NOT tell you what evidence he has on Joran.

Also, Taco is telling Greta quite a bit out what evidence they have seen on Joran - 14 pages - isn't their a gag order on what the attorneys can discuss?  Even though Taco is a consultant, I think Mos will not be happy with Taco. 

And Taco thinks he's gonna talk with Mos?  Can't wait to see how that turns out.  Taco said "next week".  Does that mean Taco is planning to go to Aruba at the end of Joran's 16 days.  I bet he does....to consult with Aruban attorney(s) to plan a strategy to battle the judge so that Joran won't be detained for another 30 days.

Won't work this time...

Don't think they'll take too kindly to some outsider coming in to upstage their judicial system, Puzzler. It will be fun to watch how Joe is handled by the new powers that be.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: November 27, 2007, 11:07:46 PM »

OMG....a fat, older TITO.  CBB....where are you?   Still making no sense at all.  And there seems to be no good feelings between Greta and he....quips at the beginning about how he's not "really a good friend" of Greta.

at the risk of continuing to be ignored, I have to say he is bitter that FOX didn't offer him a job... he had dreams of moving off of one hell hole island and living in NYC..... trust me on this one... Wink

Can you blame him for WANTING to get off that hell-hole island?  I would feel like a trapped dog going down with the ship.  He does look bitter doesn't he?

Hi Ms Red--I am not ignoring you, I try to read everyone's comment but it has been a challange lately though.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: November 27, 2007, 11:08:41 PM »

Geez thank god that didn't happen.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: November 27, 2007, 11:09:03 PM »

So Tito wanted to be on Fox. I wonder what program he wanted to be on, Brit Hume?  Very Happy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #931 on: November 27, 2007, 11:09:55 PM »

CBB....Tito asked for you at the end of the segment!!!!  Wink
Tomorrow night, it will be Arlene!

I'm right here...............fatter and older.  Laughing

I confirm what Mrs. Red said, too.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: November 27, 2007, 11:10:05 PM »

So who gave Joe T those 14 pages?  Isn't that in violation of the gag order?  Does he have a standing as an officer of the court in Aruba?

How is this not a colossal violation of the gag order?  You know if he has this, Paulus has it or may have had it first.

I don't like the way this is being portrayed in the media at all.  There is no other side, just Joran's defense attorneys on every program non stop!

This is why Paulus was at the courthouse the other day.  I never once doubted him getting his hands on that information.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: November 27, 2007, 11:10:10 PM »

Local TV showing the Kalpoes with their "designer luggage."
Some lawyer named Lincoln Gomez said that they can hold
the three until March 1, 2008 without filing charges.
That was all except the Kalpoe Lawyers saying that it is
almost criminal to hold their clients.
Mos says that he is determined to solve this case.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: November 27, 2007, 11:10:45 PM »

Yup..Taco's Law firm hasn't missed a show yet..They were even there on Thanksgiving  Neutral

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: November 27, 2007, 11:11:46 PM »

OMG....a fat, older TITO.  CBB....where are you?   Still making no sense at all.  And there seems to be no good feelings between Greta and he....quips at the beginning about how he's not "really a good friend" of Greta.

Hi Mrs. Red,

I guess we don't know each other, but Hi!  Things are moving fast around here and I've been chiming in a lot because I'm so happy at the recent turn of events.

I "heard" Tito crammed in the last few seconds, but didn't get up to watch because I hate the way FOX has so many people on and each one gets 5 seconds.  Not worth it.  From what I could hear, he still speaks in such a way as I can't understand anyway.

Hope you are feeling better and Mr. Red rallies soon.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: November 27, 2007, 11:12:04 PM »

Local TV showing the Kalpoes with their "designer luggage."
Some lawyer named Lincoln Gomez said that they can hold
the three until March 1, 2008 without filing charges.
That was all except the Kalpoe Lawyers saying that it is
almost criminal to hold their clients.
Mos says that he is determined to solve this case.

Which channel was that?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: November 27, 2007, 11:12:20 PM »

So Tito wanted to be on Fox. I wonder what program he wanted to be on, Brit Hume?  Very Happy
I don't know about any "program" -- but, I'm sure he did want to be on Brit Hume.  silent

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: November 27, 2007, 11:12:24 PM »

Geez thank god that didn't happen.

LOL, san!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: November 27, 2007, 11:12:54 PM »

Yes, probably right after Dr. Charles Krauthammer.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.