April 24, 2024, 11:18:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193435 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: November 27, 2007, 11:23:38 PM »

And aside from the shock of Joe T claiming to have all the evidence, did anyone else get the impression Greta was saying that the neighbor who saw the Kalpoes washing their car the night Natalee disappeared did NOT tell the police at the time?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: November 27, 2007, 11:23:47 PM »

It is no crime to wash yer car in the middle of the night or to forget to mention it to the police.
The time for this neighbour to say anything was two 1/2 years ago.
Then, maybe they could ( oh no way, this is Aruba ) have done some forensics.
I think the pings have got them. Why did it take so long for those pings ? 

“In the early morning hours of Monday morning, Deepak methodically and uncharacteristically cleaned his sliver Nissan, claiming that it had “ants” in it
(source: CIVIL SUIT filed in New York)

“Deepak methodically and uncharacteristically cleaned his silver Nissan car, claiming after the fact that it had bad ants in it.”

Had you heard that before, Jossy? And that, I think, is an interesting nugget.

MANSUR: Yes, ma‘am, we have heard it. We know that that early morning, they went into a total clean-up of the car. Witnesses, neighbors that live close to them testified to that. So the clean-up did take place.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11413381/

Daniel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject:
Shizaru is right that Arubagirl reported that a relative or acquaintance of hers who lives next door to Deepak saw him wash his car in the middle of the night of Natalee's disappearance. Arubagirl stated this at Scared Monkeys, before the crash, so it is unlikely that you'd still find her message there. She hangs out at ceetveerefugees though.
http://www.scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=104
This is the second confirm that Deepak was seen washing his car. The other is RWV Dan Rhiel.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: November 27, 2007, 11:23:51 PM »

Ok.. I am taking my cranky self to bed... but before I go..

what I still want to know about this case is this... and I hope when I say this it makes sense...

but this all began at CnC's where even Jossy said it's a known fact that for $25 one can buy a "fixed, special drink"... and lo and behold, after Steve Croes does his weird little come forward interjection into the case, he is given a job as a dj... where?  at CnC's.... where who's brother is the PR manager... none other than Tito.... who is employed with whom? None other than glenda the bad bitch, Renfro.... who is a good friend of Anita...

so if you connect all the dots, follow the money and you will see why they covered up the delicious sporter's crime... and I don't for one second believe that Natalee was his first victim, unfortunately she is the one that finally got him caught..

ok.. rambling over... but any thoughts?  Make sense?

It makes absolute sense.  Now if we can just get MOS to expose it!

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: November 27, 2007, 11:24:37 PM »

what I still want to know about this case is this... and I hope when I say this it makes sense...

but this all began at CnC's where even Jossy said it's a known fact that for $25 one can buy a "fixed, special drink"... and lo and behold, after Steve Croes does his weird little come forward interjection into the case, he is given a job as a dj... where?  at CnC's.... where who's brother is the PR manager... none other than Tito.... who is employed with whom? None other than glenda the bad bitch, Renfro.... who is a good friend of Anita...

so if you connect all the dots, follow the money and you will see why they covered up the delicious sporter's crime... and I don't for one second believe that Natalee was his first victim, unfortunately she is the one that finally got him caught..

Crystal clear to me!

Existence is futile.
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: November 27, 2007, 11:25:50 PM »

Looks like the prosecutor's office has plugged all its leaks.  All the Greta guests have been asked, "did you expect the arrests?"  EVERY lawyer and media person has said, "NO".   Also, did you catch what Tito said about Hans Mos' comment when someone asked if they were using old info?   He said Mos said, "I would not have brought Joran all the way back from the Netherlands just to rehash old info...WE HAVE A CASE".
crazybabyborg
« Reply #965 on: November 27, 2007, 11:26:24 PM »

A boat load of sense, Mrs. Red! And I think it's what has made this so hard to resolve or to get a clear picture of truth rather than the twists that Aruba has tried to inbed, in an otherwise straight, path to Joran.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: November 27, 2007, 11:26:45 PM »

I agree mrs. red.  Natalee was the one who made him lose his temper and he killed her or severely injured her.  Enter Paulus.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: November 27, 2007, 11:26:51 PM »

Natalee Holloway Aruba Greta Tito Lacle 11-27-07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jESnTi-u04w

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: November 27, 2007, 11:26:57 PM »

Anna, I cannot swear one way or another.  The reporter was live.
It was file footage of the Kalpoes and their luggage.
I had not seen Mos make that statement
before but it was taped in daylight as was
Gomez's statement.

Thanks so much Magnolia for covering this for us since this broke.

I like the sounds of your ABC station better than this other stuff with non stop Taco! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #969 on: November 27, 2007, 11:27:17 PM »

Local TV showing the Kalpoes with their "designer luggage."
Some lawyer named Lincoln Gomez said that they can hold
the three until March 1, 2008 without filing charges.
That was all except the Kalpoe Lawyers saying that it is
almost criminal to hold their clients.
Mos says that he is determined to solve this case.

Thanks Magnolia,  sounds like they are getting more info. than the MSM are.  Good reporting!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: November 27, 2007, 11:28:08 PM »

I can hardly wait for all of them to be taken down. Then Joe T can slither back into his nest, Renho can kneel and drink all the more, and Anita may shut up.

btw, hi everyone!

Nice to see you, too, justinsmama.

2NJ, it's going to hurt if you have to use that toilet.

Laughing Laughing I'm not planning on it, for myself, Yellow Ribbon, but I do have some in mind that may very well qualified.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: November 27, 2007, 11:29:14 PM »

OMG....a fat, older TITO.  CBB....where are you?   Still making no sense at all.  And there seems to be no good feelings between Greta and he....quips at the beginning about how he's not "really a good friend" of Greta.

at the risk of continuing to be ignored, I have to say he is bitter that FOX didn't offer him a job... he had dreams of moving off of one hell hole island and living in NYC..... trust me on this one... Wink

You are not being ignored..I heard everything you said. I am a bit irritated tonight as well and true...the bitterness is coming home to roost for him...he didn't get to NYC did he...too bad..he wasn't too easy to understand anyway.  Rolling Eyes

MRS RED   I posted to yah LOl you must have missed them. lol
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: November 27, 2007, 11:29:18 PM »

Lincoln Gomez is on the board of directors for Charles Croes company.

OK Kermit.  This is the second time I have seen you make this connection. I'm trying to hang with you, but I don't know who Lincoln Gomez is?  Help a girl out, will you?

INTRICATE WEAVING IN ARUBA OFFICIALS:

* Johan Sjiem Fat and Lincoln Gomez are on the board of directors of
   Aruba Financial Center Association.

* Gomez is in charge of litigation, corporate Finance and Telcom forAFCA
http://www.afca-aruba.com/news/new_fiscal_framework.html

* Lincoln Gomez is on the board of directors for Charles Croes cell phone company.

* The Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs is Nilo Swaen

* Antonio Carlos is part of the Sjiem Fat law firm and Joran's attorney

* Board of Supervisory Directors for the Centrale Bank van Aruba is:
Mr. A.J. Swaen (Chairman and Government Supervisory Director)
http://www.cbaruba.org/cba/getPage.do?page=ABOUT_US_ORG_CHART

* Andin C.G. Bikker, President of the Aruba Financial Center Association. Partner @ Gomez & Bikker Law Offices, in charge of Litigation, Corporate Finance & Telecom.
http://www.afca-aruba.com/news/new_fiscal_framework.html

Ari Swaen is Paulus's lawyer
ADVOCATENKANTOOR MR A.J. SWAEN N.V.
Venezuelastraat 17
ORANJESTAD
Tel: (297) 5825844
Fax: (297) 5822013

Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs is

Nilo Swaen
Tel: (297) 582-3237
Fax:(297) 582-7116
http://www.atiaruba.org/text/business/information/information.htm

He is the Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs   Nilo SWAEN
http://www.exxun.com/Aruba/j_cf.html

Nilo Swaen is a member of OCTA(Overseas Countries and Territories ASsociation)

Aruba’s relationship with Curaçao, the Netherlands and the USA

Johan Paul Sjiem Fat, Sjiem Fat & Sjiem Fat, Aruba
Exploring the relationships which exist between Aruba and Curaçao, the Netherlands and the USA, Johan Paul Sjiem Fat considers the impact of these three countries on the tax regime operating in Aruba.
http://www.offshoreinvestment.com/magazine/issue?id=87

Lincoln Gomez is the President of the Board of Directors for Aruba Financial Center Association along with the law firm that represents JORAN

Lincoln Gomez went to St. Leo – same college Joran was supposed to attend.
Lincoln Gomez

Mr. Gomez is a graduate of Saint Leo College, FL (Bachelor of Science in Biology/Chemistry) and University of Aruba (LL.M.). Along with Andin Bikker he co-founded Gomez & Bikker law offices and New Millenium Telecom Services N.V. in Aruba.
Lincoln D Gomez is a graduate of Saint Leo College, Saint Leo, Florida, U.S.A. (B.Sc. Biology/Chemistry) and Universiteit van Aruba as juris doctor in Aruba law with a concentration in corporate law.

Mr. Gomez has acted as an aid to the Minister of Public Works in Aruba in charge with the development of infrastructure and urban planning. He has also acted as assistant general-counsel for the Ministry of Justice and the Permanent Secretary to the Council of Ministers of Aruba.

Zielinski, Gonzalez and Gibbs, who at that time was outside counsel to the Ministry of Justice. He is admitted to the bar in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. In February 2002 he founded the law offices of Gomez & Bikker, with Andin C.G. Bikker. With principal offices in Aruba, Gomez & Bikker's offers a complete range of legal services including litigation and alternative dispute resolution in the areas of: international trade, corporate business, hospitality, real estate, maritime, aviation, tax, intellectual property and telecommunications law.

He is a member and officer in a number of professional organizations, which include: TerraLex, Inter-American Bar Association, Aruba Bar Association, Aruba Financial Center Association and a past member of the board of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Aruba. Lincoln has authored a number of publications on Aruba civil, corporate, fiscal and labor laws and has lectured business law at the Brown University in Aruba.

Mr. Gomez is (was) a director and shareholder of numerous companies including: ZGB Trust Services Aruba N.V., Golden Rainmaker Telecom Services N.V., Aruba E-Trade Center N.V., Conexxions Airlines N.V. and Tony Roma’s Partners (Aruba).
For more information on Digicel and its other operations across the Caribbean visit www.digicelgroup.com.
Digicel Aruba

Address: Marisol Building, L.G. Smith Boulevard 60, Oranjestad
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 662
Phone: (297) 522-2200
Fax: (297) 522-2223

Jill Wallis
Cohn & Wolfe
Digicel
+1 (212) 798-9837 (New York)

CEO of Digicel Group is Colm Delves

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #973 on: November 27, 2007, 11:32:51 PM »

I can hardly wait for all of them to be taken down. Then Joe T can slither back into his nest, Renho can kneel and drink all the more, and Anita may shut up.

btw, hi everyone!

Laughing Laughing I'm not planning on it, for myself, Yellow Ribbon, but I do have some in mind that may very well qualified.

Joran is complaining about his prison conditions. Is that your fault?  Smile
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: November 27, 2007, 11:33:09 PM »

It makes absolute sense.  Now if we can just get MOS to expose it!

I posted on the previous page that he's a dip sh*t....and it seems you have more info than I could imagine....makes sense to me...they all are members of the big 'L' club in my book....losers.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: November 27, 2007, 11:33:41 PM »

Hello Getagrip
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: November 27, 2007, 11:33:47 PM »

Crystal clear to me!

And it is how the deck is stacked against Hans Mos in all of this.

Will he be able to overcome this?  We can only hope and pray that he will.

PERSONA NON GRATA

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: November 27, 2007, 11:34:01 PM »

Hi, Mrs. Red.  It makes sense to me.  There's this weird web connecting all of them.  They are in each other's pockets and when push comes to shove, they stick up for each other, hands down. 

There's too much to read back--you have all been chatting up a storm today--so I'm just jumping in.  My opinion--Hans Mos has it all together, the new fat Aruban lawyer said nothing, Greta's observation that there was hose on the side of Kalpoes' house and neighbor saw them washing car in middle of night is old news, and Joe Taco makes me want to hurl.  If he thinks Hans Mos wants to talk to him, he's out of his mind.  However, he has nothing to lose by saying that on TV because when Mos doesn't return his call, he will claim Mos is not interested in the truth.  Ha!  Tacky Joe makes me want to hurl.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 11:35:32 PM by San » Logged

BRING NATALEE HOME
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: November 27, 2007, 11:34:53 PM »

btw, hi everyone!

Joran is complaining about his prison conditions. Is that your fault?  Smile

Don't know and don't care....I carry a mean brush... Laughing 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: November 27, 2007, 11:34:59 PM »

Thanks Magnolia,  sounds like they are getting more info. than the MSM are.  Good reporting!

I think that they are.  The reporter there has worked hard to get interviews and has had them before MSM has and she hasn't interviewed Joe Taco even once.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.