April 24, 2024, 02:24:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193428 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2007, 01:46:03 AM »

NYC - ok, thanks!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2007, 01:46:06 AM »

I posted about this in the last thread, but I don't think anybody saw it or maybe nobody had a comment, who knows, so I thought I would post it again.  I was thinking about the phone records they have said they have and I remember a point where Joran had said he was no longer friends with the Kalpoes and they were no longer speaking to each other.  It just made me wonder if that was actually the case, then the phone taps would probably be from early on in the investigation.  But it is also completely possible that it was just another lie on Joran's part, he is a pro at lying.  

To add to this a little, I also remember in the Skeeters transcript reading somewhere where Deepak had said he doesn't have any friends anymore, that he had lost them all due to this case.  It makes me wonder if it really would have been all that difficult to place an infiltrator because he might have been so desperate to have a friend to talk to...same with the other two maybe.

I don't know, these are just pretty random thoughts, but I have been thinking about that since I heard the evidence was possibly phone records.  Does anybody else think it's odd or think Joran was just lying?

I just don't know but Hans Mos is most impressive.  Even if they are not friends, Joran might still talk to the Kalpoes just to see what's up with them or to remind them of his threats that he should have killed them as well.

And did anyone else read somewhere in all these reports about something from the house of Satish?  I should have saved that!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2007, 01:48:26 AM »

Posted by Lazlo at Ru:

Lazlo wrote:

Mos said that both Joran and Paulus have said while interviewed they know more and will tell when the time is right. Mos said that time was now.

About Paulus;
Paulus said to Peter R de Vries (by phone, I still have it on tape) that they had a lot to tell, but that he did not feel the time was right because it would hurt so many ppl.
Peter R de Vries taped the conversation with Paulus (it was very clear) and put it in his show.

Klaasend - not only Peter R. De Vries was taped the conversation, what are you think about the police?

Not sure what you mean?

I want to see with this, Peter R. De Vries has not only make taped the conversation, but also the police.
I know Peter R. De Vries his cell phone and another phones that he used become tapped.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2007, 01:51:28 AM »

Posted by Lazlo at Ru:

Lazlo wrote:

Mos said that both Joran and Paulus have said while interviewed they know more and will tell when the time is right. Mos said that time was now.

About Paulus;
Paulus said to Peter R de Vries (by phone, I still have it on tape) that they had a lot to tell, but that he did not feel the time was right because it would hurt so many ppl.
Peter R de Vries taped the conversation with Paulus (it was very clear) and put it in his show.

Klaasend - not only Peter R. De Vries was taped the conversation, what are you think about the police?

Not sure what you mean?

Yes!  They have that and MORE!  You know deVries would send to the cops the minute he hung up the phone!

Indeed Anna!

Posted by Lazlo at Ru:

Lazlo wrote:

About Paulus;

Not sure what you mean?

I want to see with this, Peter R. De Vries has not only make taped the conversation, but also the police.
I know Peter R. De Vries his cell phone and another phones that he used become tapped.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2007, 01:51:46 AM »

I posted about this in the last thread, but I don't think anybody saw it or maybe nobody had a comment, who knows, so I thought I would post it again.  I was thinking about the phone records they have said they have and I remember a point where Joran had said he was no longer friends with the Kalpoes and they were no longer speaking to each other.  It just made me wonder if that was actually the case, then the phone taps would probably be from early on in the investigation.  But it is also completely possible that it was just another lie on Joran's part, he is a pro at lying.  

To add to this a little, I also remember in the Skeeters transcript reading somewhere where Deepak had said he doesn't have any friends anymore, that he had lost them all due to this case.  It makes me wonder if it really would have been all that difficult to place an infiltrator because he might have been so desperate to have a friend to talk to...same with the other two maybe.

I don't know, these are just pretty random thoughts, but I have been thinking about that since I heard the evidence was possibly phone records.  Does anybody else think it's odd or think Joran was just lying?

I just don't know but Hans Mos is most impressive.  Even if they are not friends, Joran might still talk to the Kalpoes just to see what's up with them or to remind them of his threats that he should have killed them as well.

And did anyone else read somewhere in all these reports about something from the house of Satish?  I should have saved that!

Attorneys Ronald Wix and David Kock told reporters that prosecutors gave them an 11 1/2-page summary of the evidence, and said it mostly contained segments of interrogations that had not been transcribed previously and recordings of conversations from cell phones and discussions inside the home of their client, Satish Kalpoe.

I believe they chose to word it as the home of Satish because that is his client since the brothers both have separate attorneys this time.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2007, 01:52:47 AM »

I just can't see Joran and the Kalpoe Brothers on a conference call discussing what happened. That part makes no sense to me..that seems to be one part of the allegations and I'm not sure how Mos justifies.

Anyway..

Good Nite my friends..

Sleep tight...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2007, 01:54:17 AM »

Attorneys Ronald Wix and David Kock told reporters that prosecutors gave them an 11 1/2-page summary of the evidence, and said it mostly contained segments of interrogations that had not been transcribed previously and recordings of conversations from cell phones and discussions inside the home of their client, Satish Kalpoe.

I believe they chose to word it as the home of Satish because that is his client since the brothers both have separate attorneys this time.

AHA!  Thanks!  I knew I heard that somewhere.  Yes, indeed!  Inside the home of Satish.  So Deepak and Satish were yakking it over and they have it on tape.  I bet that alone is proof Natalee is deceased!  Bet they were talking it over and plotting and scheming like anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2007, 01:55:23 AM »

NYC - ok, thanks!

Klaasend - you are welcome. I want search for it later today. I have need to go to school.  Sad
I will see u all later today, have a great night!

calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2007, 01:56:30 AM »

I just can't see Joran and the Kalpoe Brothers on a conference call discussing what happened. That part makes no sense to me..that seems to be one part of the allegations and I'm not sure how Mos justifies.

I can't see that ever happening either.  I think they would be smarter than to even attempt to have a phone conversation detailing the events of that night, even if they thought nobody was listening.  I think they are a little smarter than that and I would think if they were going to discuss it, they would have done it in person just to be safe.  
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: November 27, 2007, 01:56:52 AM »

Thank you for posting the transcript of Mr. Kock.. Has one been posted on Mr. Mos?

Am behind some pages in reading. TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2007, 01:57:04 AM »

Goodnight, Rob!

Liked your video and sent to my attorney who still thinks Aruba is very safe!  Have sent him link to Murder and Crime thread as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2007, 01:59:37 AM »

AHA!  Thanks!  I knew I heard that somewhere.  Yes, indeed!  Inside the home of Satish.  So Deepak and Satish were yakking it over and they have it on tape.  I bet that alone is proof Natalee is deceased!  Bet they were talking it over and plotting and scheming like anything.

[/quote]

I never thought about it being a conversation between just the two brothers, but that is quite likely.  Man I can only imagine how pissed Joran would be with them right now if that is what happened.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: November 27, 2007, 02:00:08 AM »

Thank you for posting the transcript of Mr. Kock.. Has one been posted on Mr. Mos?

Hi, My Little IBE!

Greta doesn't usually post a transcript until the next day, an official one sort of.  Hans Mos said so many things, I wonder if there will be one tonight.  He is a real talker unlike the previous one who would never say anything.

Vinda de Sousa, the attorney for Dave Holloway on Greta said that was the POLICY of the previous head of the Office of the Prosecution not to say anything at all to the media and that person is changed now.

It was NEVER Aruban law but POLICY they made locally by the head of the Office of Prosecution only.  Lots of things were not law but POLICY.

PERSONA NON GRATA

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2007, 02:00:38 AM »

Maybe they have found the "lost confession" and the "lost chocolate" and a "recovered" video.

How do I find Rob's video.. sorry if it's already been posted.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2007, 02:01:16 AM »

IBE - no, I haven't seen that yet but if I do I'll post it
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2007, 02:02:53 AM »

Anyway..

Good Nite my friends..

Sleep tight...

But can you see Satish and Deepak talking it over in their bedroom with the door closed?     Very Happy  I think they did and they have them on tape.  That's gonna be hard to explain.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2007, 02:04:44 AM »

Maybe they have found the "lost confession" and the "lost chocolate" and a "recovered" video.

How do I find Rob's video.. sorry if it's already been posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MPfvt5tR8M

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2007, 02:07:10 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!  I'm hoping tomorrow is PVDS day  Laughing

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2007, 02:08:58 AM »

Hi Anna... was very glad to hear of rain.. but not happy with hearing the US Army Corp of Engineers deverted the water to protect an endangered species with the tremendous suffering of our human species at the time.. drought et al  crop lands, farms, suffering of people and an increase in the foods costs for the Nation.

Happy day today. We all have been together for a long time. I do miss Dutchlady and some of the early ones but happy to see all the Monkey family now. I'd like to read the CodeTalkers again and the Theory and Speculation threads from then

What the Monkeys have done for Natalee, maybe we can transfer all this knowledge, our M.O. to help some others who are missing.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: November 27, 2007, 02:09:29 AM »

Maybe I shouldn't have had that coffee while watching Greta.  Now I'm all  Shocked Shocked Shocked And just about everybody is gone.
I can make myself sleepy by reading or ironing I have found, however.

OK, on Mos interview-- He said that "hand picked" interrogators from The Netherlands are "assisting" the Aruban police in the interrogations.

I would NOT want this man after me if I had done anything wrong.  I don't think the blinking meant much.  He is as determined as any Prosecutor I have ever seen in my life to bring justice and an end to this.

This is just my impression but I like to think I am a fair judge of people.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.