March 28, 2024, 04:53:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 192538 times)
M Dabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2007, 03:46:19 AM »

Mos pretty restrained. What does he have that Jannsen didn't?

He has a lot more than your Valkyrie did:  the cooperation of the Police Force, the non intervention of the Minister of Justice, the support of the Dutch legal authorities, the non participation of AHATA and hired communicators in strategic investigation processes, and time to review the available information without the pressure from internal official sources.  
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2007, 03:59:58 AM »

Islander, I am very sorry you felt ignored.  We all feel that way from time to time, especially when the server is unable to handle the traffic and we cannot get in.  That has happened to me twice in the past week. 

Frank, I agree with you, this Hans Mos is not in this to lose and he is not in it to have 3 pimps as trophies.  He is in this for keeps.  He wants to get the root of the drug trade, the gambling, the drugs.  Bigger fish to fry but these 3 little bream are the catalyst for padding his resume.  I want to see Joe's expression when this is all over.

I noticed the little bait that Hans was throwing out, and I am sure they were not only for our consumption, "just a hair," "beaten with," "Paulus, one way or the other," "videos."  He knows a lot and he is handing out just enough to keep it interesting, teasing the whale with just a little earthworm.

No doubt, bugged Kalpoes residence.  Someone was wired, someone might have slept with him or someone might have wanted more money, someone who can commandeer a boat, spin a platter, someone with "this man's for hire" sign on his back, hoping against hope to cut a deal before awakening with his hand in his pocket and a noose around his neck.

Does anyone know who the most recent Aruban suicide was, the one who took poison as have some security guards in the past?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: November 27, 2007, 04:09:15 AM »

Lots of good thinking going on in the cage. Has this place ever been so busy ?? Love it ! !
Funny comments.
Cyber cigars !!
I find the " pings " interesting. That 8 1/2 minute phone call. I realy hope with all my being that the " pings " give a location as to where exactly they were.  In a really old interview, all Kock would say was that the call was north of the Marriott.
It's the middle of the night here, I fell asleep at baby bed time, yikes, now I am wide awake and looking for a party at 3 am !   
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: November 27, 2007, 04:24:43 AM »

"geeeesh, i know im not the best looking guy out there BUT....."  Shocked

Robots is selling himself short, again.  A sense of humor and a positive attitude are the best qualities in a person.  J2K are going down. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: November 27, 2007, 05:04:21 AM »

ROB : Hilarious video. I could not comment as I cleaned my cookies or something
and YouTube is not remebering me from  this addy.
I like the look of Mos also. Previous LE didn't seem to have the will to go forward, this guy does. My opinion is that that is the major difference. Plus, maybe he isn't a relative of the perps / players. He is a recent import and maybe he is free of the
baggage of being connected in some manner to most of the island. Last name isn't Croes ! or a Van Der S^&T.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: November 27, 2007, 05:16:42 AM »

So why do they need to be interrogated at all?

Because the investigation started over with a new team - square one - and these guys have never had a shot at J2K. Why not take it if it is there? Also, without a doubt, Jacobs and Co proved most inept at recognizing and following up on inconsistencies.

If the new team has as many questions as i do, then not even 118 days would suffice.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: November 27, 2007, 05:24:10 AM »

Or they could be using this opportunity to conduct a group training class on interrogating sociopathic a-holes.

Sloot 101
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: November 27, 2007, 06:03:38 AM »

One of our theories about an infiltrator was a female and Joran.  Why not a female with Satish or Deepak? They have no or few friends these days, and would welcome conversation with a female.  Imagine if they are estranged from Joran, and this female tells them . . .that it isn't fair that Joran is in the Netherlands continuing his education, writing a book etc. while they are stuck back in Aruba hardly getting on with their life.  Everyone knows Joran did this crime to Natalee etc. etc. . . . I could easily see one of the Kalpoes falling for something like this and spilling their guts even with half truths.  That would be enough to bring them in possibly.

I'm trying to be optimistic and hope that this time the investigation goes somewhere.  This Hans guy seems sincere and we don't seem to be getting the double talk from the past.

I also wonder if this time they have a more of a lead of where the body may have been dumped.  Maybe the phone records show where they where on the beach or out in the water.  Maybe this was part of the evidence that didn't get transcripted "acurately" or was deleted becasue the ALE deemed it irrelevant to the case ( yeah right!).

It is so nice to see these threads moving along these days!!!!!!!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: November 27, 2007, 06:11:56 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/11/27/

No less than 4 articles.

First one: JVDS detained, next date 12/07. 2K next date, 11/29.

SOSPECHOSONAN DEN CASO HOLLOWAY, DETENI PA MAS TEMPO

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Dialuna Ministerio Publico a manda un comunicado pa prensa, den cual ta bisa cu e sospechoso Joran van der Sloot entre otro deteni riba sospecho di ta envolvi den homicidio di of maltrato (pisa) cu morto como consecuencia, contra Natalee Holloway, a presenta Dialuna merdia dilanti di huez comisario.

El a wordo scucha relaciona cu e contenido di e orden di su “bewaring”, duna anteriormente y tambe relaciona cu e peticion pa prolonga e orden di “bewaring”.

Huez Comisario a scucha Joran den presencia di su abogado y a prolonga e orden di bewaring, cu 8 dia mas.

E abogado di e sospechoso no tabata di acuerdo cu e detencion di su cliente na Hulanda, e orden di bewaring y e peticion pa prolonga e orden di bewaring.

El a pidi pa laga su cliente liber inmediatamente, pero huez comisario a rechaza esey.O.M ta mira e decision aki como un confirmacion di su ponencia cu suficiente material di prueba nobo a wordo presenta, pa ordena prolongacion di e bewaring.

E investigacion lo continua e siguiente dianan.Mas tarda dia 29 di November proximo, Ministerio Publico lo dicidi si a base di e investigacion e “inbewaringstelling” di e rumannan Kalpoe lo wordo pidi.

Den e caso contra Joran van der Sloot, mas tarda dia 7 di December proximo, lo mester tuma un decision si lo pidi gevangenhouding(continuacion di detencion).

Online Pap translation:

sospechosonan in caso holloway,
deteni for more time

oranjestad(aan): monday ministerio publico owing to send one comunicado for prensa, in cual is tell cu the sospechoso joran van der sloot among another deteni on suspicion of is envolvi in homicidio of or maltrato (pisa) cu dead because; consecuencia, contra natalee holloway, owing to present monday afternoon fast of huez comisario.

past owing to wordo listen relaciona cu the contenido of the orden of his “bewaring”, give anteriormente y also relaciona cu the peticion for prolonga the orden of “bewaring”.

huez comisario owing to listen joran in presencia of his advocate y owing to prolonga the orden of bewaring, cu 8 day more.

the advocate of the sospechoso not was of acuerdo cu the detencion of his cliente at the netherlands, the orden of bewaring y the peticion for prolonga the orden of bewaring.

past owing to ask for let his cliente pound at once, but huez comisario owing to rechaza esey.o.m is see the decision here because; one confirmacion of his ponencia cu sufficient material of proof new owing to wordo present, for ordena prolongacion of the bewaring.

the investigacion will continua the next dianan.mas tarda day 29 of november proximo, ministerio publico will dicidi if owing to base of the investigacion the “inbewaringstelling” of the rumannan kalpoe will wordo ask.

in the caso contra joran van der sloot, more tarda day 7 of december proximo, will have to take one decision if will ask gevangenhouding(continuacion of detencion).

Apparently Kock talking about tapping into cell phone conversations.

segun David Kock, indicacion fuerte cu
APARATONAN PA SCUCHA CONVERSACION, A WORDO
PONI DEN CAS DI E SOSPECHOSONAN

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Abogado David Kock, encarga cu defensa di Satish Kalpoe durante un conferencia di prensa a trece dilanti cu a bin resulta cu conversacionnan den cas di e sospechosonan a wordo scucha.

Bo por scucha e conversacionnan aki si bo tin aparatura poni den e cas.Kock a bisa cu e sa cu no ta e hendenan di e cas a pone e aparatonan di graba.

E sa si cu den pasado e personanan a wordo saca for di nan cas cu e pretexto cu autoridadnan mester a hasi testnan di celular den e cas.

A resulta cu despues di e supuesto testnan aki, conversacionnan a wordo scucha for di e cas.E abogado a sigui bisa cu no ta asina cu pasobra e caso mester wordo soluciona, bo mag di cuminza hasi cosnan cu no mag di wordo hasi.

Den opinion di oficina di Wix Kock y Zeppenfeld, Ministerio Publico ta bayendo mucho leu cu esaki, buscando declaracionnan contradictorio, pa asina nan sigui cue caso.Nunca e rumannan Kalpoe a huy y semper nan a bay warda di polis, ora cu nan a wordo pidi.

Online Pap translation:

according david kock, indicacion strong cu
aparatonan for listen conversacion, owing to wordo
poni in cas of the sospechosonan

oranjestad(aan): advocate david kock, encarga cu defence of satish kalpoe during one conferencia of prensa owing to trece fast cu owing to come resulta cu conversacionnan in cas of the sospechosonan owing to wordo listen.

could you listen the conversacionnan here if do you have aparatura poni in the cas.kock owing to tell cu the know cu do not the hendenan of the cas owing to place the aparatonan of graba.

the know if cu in pasado the personanan owing to wordo saca for of they cas cu the pretexto cu autoridadnan have to owing to make testnan of celular in the cas.

owing to resulta cu after of the supuesto testnan here, conversacionnan owing to wordo listen for of the cas.e advocate owing to follow tell cu do not so cu because the caso have to wordo soluciona, do you mag of cuminza make cosnan cu not mag of wordo make.

in opinion of office of wix kock y zeppenfeld, ministerio publico is bayendo mucho far cu this, buscando declaracionnan contradictorio, for so they follow cue caso.nunca the rumannan kalpoe owing to huy y always they owing to bay keep of police, hour cu they owing to wordo ask.

Attorney Ronnie Wix questions the number of days detention; apparently it will add up to 15 days instead of 10 permitted -- a set of numbers unfamiliar to me. I do recall that the "threshold" (my term) of evidence must ratchet up for each separate continuation of detention.

segun Ronnie Wix,
E BASE LEGAL DI DETENCION DI E SOSPECHOSONAN
DEN CASO HOLLOWAY, TA HOPI CUESTIONABLE

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Durante conferencia di prensa di Oficina Kock y Wix, relaciona cu caso di desaparicion di Natalee Holloway, abogado Ronnie Wix a trece dilanti cu e base legal di detencion di e 3 sospechosonan di e caso Holloway, ta hopi cuestionable.

Esaki pasobra e sospechosonan a wordo cera caba den pasado, den loke ta wordo yama “detencion preventivo”(inverzekeringstelling).Ley ta bisa cu e cantidad maximo di dia cu un persona por keda deteni den detencion preventivo ta 10 dia y anteriormente nan a keda deteni 10 dia caba.

Awor nan ta wordo deteni a base di mesun base legal, di cual e cantidad maximo di dia cu nan mag di keda deteni, a pasa caba.Si bo wak bon pues, nan ta cera awor 15 dia, mientras cu 10 so ta permiti.

Bo no por bay den “invezekeringstelling”, bay pa “bewaring” y awor den mesun caso bay bek na “inverzekeringstelling”.Pesey ta bringando esaki y Diabierna a trece e punto aki pa dilanti, pero e huez no tabata tin oido pa esaki.

Ministerio Publico a bay asina leu tambe di stroba e abogadonan hasi un bon defensa, door di exigi pa e oficina di abogado representa solamente un di e rumannan Kalpoe. Esaki siendo cu e oficina durante 2 aña y mey semper a prepara su mes bon y tin conocimento di tur aspecto di e caso.

Segun Wix, el a puntra Fiscal mayor Hans Mos, dicon nan kier separa e defensa for di otro, despues cu den 2 aña y mey no tabata tin problema.

Mos no por a contesta esaki y segun Wix e unico motibo cu e por pensa pues ta cu nan kier hasi esaki, pasobra defensa di e oficina di Kock y Wix, tabata hopi exitoso cu defensa di e sospechosonan.

Online Pap translation:

according ronnie wix,
the base legal of detencion of the sospechosonan
in caso holloway,
is much cuestionable

oranjestad(aan): during conferencia of prensa of office kock y wix, relaciona cu caso of desaparicion of natalee holloway, advocate ronnie wix owing to trece fast cu the base legal of detencion of the 3 sospechosonan of the caso holloway, is much cuestionable.

this because the sospechosonan owing to wordo close end in pasado, in thing is wordo calling “detencion preventivo”(inverzekeringstelling).ley is tell cu the cantidad maximo of day cu one person can stay deteni in detencion preventivo is 10 day y anteriormente they owing to stay deteni 10 day end.

now they're wordo deteni owing to base of same base legal, of cual the cantidad maximo of day cu they mag of stay deteni, owing to happen end.si do you look at good then, they're close now 15 day, while cu 10 only is permiti.

do you not can bay in “invezekeringstelling”, bay for “bewaring” y now in same caso bay bek at “inverzekeringstelling”.pesey is bringando this y diabierna owing to trece the sharp here for fast, but the huez not was have oido for this.

{Anyone know what “invezekeringstelling” and “bewaring” are - and how they compare?}

ministerio publico owing to bay so far also of stroba the abogadonan make one good defence, door of exigi for her office of advocate representa only one of the rumannan kalpoe. this siendo cu the office during 2 year y mey always owing to prepara his self good y have conocimento of all aspecto of the caso.

according wix, past owing to ask about fiscal parent hans mos, dicon they wanted separa the defence for of another, after cu in 2 year y mey not was have problem.

mos not can owing to contesta this y according wix the unique motibo cu the can think then is cu they wanted make this, because defence of the office of kock y wix, was much exitoso cu defence of the sospechosonan.

Kock's Presser. Mostly about how he's only representing Satish right now, but suing (?) to represent both brothers.

den caso Holloway:
segun David Kock, TA COMO SI FUERA MINISTERIO PUBLICO
A DJIS SACUDI E FILE Y BISA AWOR CU E TA NOBO

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Dialuna oficina di abogadonan David Kock y Ronnie Wix a duna un conferencia di prensa, relaciona cu e caso di Natalee Holloway.David Kock kende tabata representa Deepak y Satish Kalpoe y awor ta representa solamente Satish Kalpoe, a splica cu su oficina a yama e conferencia di prensa, pa duna nan banda di medaya.

Segun mr. Kock, el a ripara cu Ministerio Publico e biaha aki tin un sistema di traha, contrario na biaha pasa.Casi diariamente bo ta wak nan den prensa incluyendo prensa internacional, dunando splicacion amplio, teniendo nan constantemente na altura di tur desaroyo den e caso aki.

Esaki ta nifica cu ta un banda so ta wordo ilustra.Esaki segun Kock, kende a sigui bisa cu pesey ta importante pa contra-aresta e tendencia nobo aki di O.M.

Kock a splica cu e decision di Ministerio Publico di no permiti oficina di Kock y Wix representa tanto Satish y Deepak, ta cu nan lo por coordina informacion entre e dos rumannan.Segun abogado Kock, esaki ta infunda, cu despues di 2 aña y mey, e oficina no por representa tur dos sospechoso.

Kock a sigui bisa cu esaki no ta na su lugar, pero e mester respeta e decision ey.El a bisa tambe cu e ta spera cu despues di 8 dia di detencion, e medida aki lo wordo kita, pasobra formalmente ainda e ta representa e rumannan.

Abogado Kock a bisa tambe cu algun tempo pasa su oficina a cuminza un caso, pa sea cita su clientenan pa un caso bin dilanti, of declara cu nan no ta sospechoso mas.Kock a splica cu el a cuminza e caso, pa e kita e spada cu ta colga riba cabez di su clientenan.

Na dado momento mester bin un fin na e caso, mescos cu e casonan rond di mundo cu ta wordo cera, ora no por soluciona esaki.Ta straño cu diripiente awor a bin un buelta nobo, unda cu supuestamente tin cosnan nobo den e caso aki cu a wordo presenta, pa hustifica un detencion.

Esaki segun Kock, kende a mustra cu ta 12 pagina so tin di supuesto evidencia nobo, despues cu tanto tempo y placa a wordo inverti den e investigacion.

E documentonan aki ta representa practicamente relatonan di interogacionnan cu a tuma lugar caba. E team di investigador nobo a pasa over di peliculanan cu nan a graba, ora cu e sospechosonan a wordo interoga y a haya importante pa bay skirbi un par di cos extra.

Si bo wak e bon, investigadornan a faya den esaki, pasobra cu e tempo ey nan no a haya importante of necesario pa skirbi cierto pasahe di e declaracionnan den e rapport, anto awor nan kier considera esaki como nobo.

Esaki segun Kock, kende a sigui bisa cu fuera di e hecho cu e supuesto informacion nobo no ta implica nada negativo pa su cliente, ta djis como si fuera nan a sacudi e file di nobo, tire atrobe riba mesa y bisa cu awor e ta nobo.

Nobo no ta cu bo ta califica esaki como tal, sino e mester ta nobo di berdad, pa bo por bay asina leu di kita libertad di hende y no djis pasobra abo a dicidi cu e ta nobo.Esaki ta inaceptable segun nos sistema legal segun Kock, kende a sigui bisa cu pesey su oficina ta tumando tur paso ora esaki ta posibel.

Problema ta cu den comienzo di investigacion den un caso, ley ta duna Ministerio Publico hopi instrumento y posibilidad di hasi hopi cos.Bo tin cu respeta y biba cu e leynan aki, pero ta importante pa duna e splicacion, pasobra ta wordo hasi como si fuera cu nan a haya e “prueba reina”, pa mustra cu e sospechosonan ta culpable.

Esaki segun abogado Kock, kende a bisa cu su clientenan ta keda para riba nan inocencia. E accion aki di parti di Ministerio Publico ta un accion di desesperacion, cu ta totalmente for di sla y no na su lugar.

Ministerio Publico ta bayendo mucho leu cu e caso aki, pasobra no ta cueste loke cueste un hende mester colga.

Online Pap translation:

in caso holloway:
according david kock, is because;
if fuera ministerio publico
owing to immidiately sacudi the file y tell now cu the
is new

oranjestad(aan): monday office of abogadonan david kock y ronnie wix owing to give one conferencia of prensa, relaciona cu the caso of natalee holloway.david kock that was representa deepak y satish kalpoe y now is representa only satish kalpoe, owing to splica cu his office owing to calling the conferencia of prensa, for give they near of medaya.

according mr. kock, past owing to ripara cu ministerio publico the trip here have one sistema of work, contrario at trip happen.casi daily do you looking at they in prensa incluyendo prensa internacional, dunando splicacion amplio, teniendo they constantemente at height of all desaroyo in the caso here.

this is nifica cu is one near only is wordo ilustra.esaki according kock, that owing to follow tell cu pesey is important for contra-aresta the tendencia new here of or.m.

kock owing to splica cu the decision of ministerio publico of not permiti office of kock y wix representa tanto satish y deepak, is cu they will can coordina informacion among the two rumannan.segun advocate kock, this is infunda, cu after of 2 year y mey, the office not can representa all two sospechoso.

kock owing to follow tell cu this do not at his lugar, but the have to respeta the decision ey.el owing to tell also cu the is wait for cu after of 8 day of detencion, the medida here will wordo less, because formalmente still the is representa the rumannan.

advocate kock owing to tell also cu some time happen his office owing to cuminza one caso, for as cita his clientenan for one caso come fast, or declara cu they do not sospechoso more.kock owing to splica cu past owing to cuminza the caso, for her less the spada cu is colga on cabez of his clientenan.

at dado instant have to come one end at the caso, same cu the casonan rond of world cu is wordo close, hour not can soluciona this.ta odd cu diripiente now owing to come one buelta new, where cu supuestamente have cosnan new in the caso here cu owing to wordo present, for hustifica one detencion.

this according kock, that owing to show cu is 12 pagina only have of supuesto evidencia new, after cu tanto time y coin owing to wordo inverti in the investigacion.

the documentonan here is representa practicamente relatonan of interogacionnan cu did take lugar end. the team of investigador new owing to happen over of peliculanan cu they owing to graba, hour cu the sospechosonan owing to wordo interoga y owing to achieve important for bay write one pair of cos extra.

if do you look at the good, investigadornan owing to abort in this, because cu the time ey they not owing to achieve important or necesario for write cierto pasahe of the declaracionnan in the rapport, then now they wanted considera this because; new.

this according kock, that owing to follow tell cu fuera of the mature cu the supuesto informacion new do not implica nothing negative for his cliente, is immidiately because; if fuera they owing to sacudi the file of new, tire again on table y tell cu now the is new.

new do not cu are you califica this because; such, but the have to is new of berdad, for could you bay so far of less freedom of person y not immidiately because you owing to dicidi cu the is new.esaki is inaceptable according we sistema legal according kock, that owing to follow tell cu pesey his office is tumando all pace hour this is possible.

problem is cu in comienzo of investigacion in one caso, ley is give ministerio publico much instrumento y posibilidad of make much cos.bo have cu respeta y live cu the leynan here, but is important for give the splicacion, because is wordo make because; if fuera cu they owing to achieve the “prueba reina”, for show cu the sospechosonan is culpable.

this according advocate kock, that owing to tell cu his clientenan is stay stop on they inocencia. the accion here of part of ministerio publico is one accion of desesperacion, cu is totalmente for of sla y not at his lugar.

ministerio publico is bayendo mucho far cu the caso here, because do not cueste thing cueste a have to colga.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: November 27, 2007, 06:18:50 AM »

I have a feeling that doing anything with the cell phone records from that night was beyond the scope of ALE's ability.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: November 27, 2007, 06:28:08 AM »

Thanks Rob, Carpe and ******* for the vids. Also to those bringing over the interviews as they are happening.

I was a little concerned watching the interviews with the pros. last night, until he mentioned the axe and for the van der Sloots it is time to tell. Though every now and then when I watch Fox I get a feeling the Kalpoes are being setup.

After watching Taco on Hannity I believe it's an act. Waving his arms around and blubbering...can't stand the guy, but he is too good a lawyer to lose his cool that easily. 

Fox finally mentioned that the Kalpoes petitioned the court to have charges dismissed and the Pros. then advised the judge of the 12/31 deadline.

Had to chuckle about David Kock saying the newest evidence they have is from 5 months ago. If I was him I would be really worried about evidence that new. That shows they were still watching his client 2 years after the crime.

Keep remembering also that Paulus was denied compensation back in Feb. because of tapped/taped info. And someone must be pretty stupid to have got caught like this after Paulus was told this in court. Sorry Igsigs...don't know who it was that admonished Paulus in court, but did just recently see the front page post on it. Will check if I have time.

Calico...that part about them not talking anymore bothers me also. I think I am leaning more to someone in the Netherlands wearing a wire.

Memphis, San and Lala's...the Master Plan....I sure hope not,but a possibility.

Like Rob, I read all the posts and sometimes it takes forever, sometimes posts are already answered, sometimes I just don't know the answer and then sometimes I just forget after reading 35 pages! But I do read them all.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: November 27, 2007, 06:44:59 AM »

I just wanted to respond to Sidalee.  Honey, get a short course on DNA.  No, Beth's father's bones whether he was alive or dead would not be a DNA match for Natalee.  Don't embarrass yourself with hypothetical's such as that with no basis in fact.  It has become apparent that rotten apples do not fall far from a diseased tree.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: November 27, 2007, 06:48:44 AM »

I have a feeling that doing anything with the cell phone records from that night was beyond the scope of ALE's ability.

Ms Marple...I agree and maybe this is where the new technology comes in also. Thanks for the articles.

JA It is quite possible...I have read that it is possible that the Internet Cafe computers were monitored. Also we have Deepak's email friend, sorry do not recall her name. Also recall pics of Satish and Freddy together after Joran left for the Netherlands and posters commenting on it.

Also wanted to add that I have read Tony's posts both here and on the front page and always thought him credible.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #133 on: November 27, 2007, 06:59:39 AM »

I have a feeling the ALE couldn't find their butt with both hands and GPS.

Good morning.  Chemo #6 today.  Figures, I'm caught up here so I can be gone half the day and be hopelessly behind again!

I don't think the phone taps have to be Joran talking to the brothers. Could be Joran or either of the brothers talking to anybody.  Or anybody in either house talking to anybody.  When you tap the phones, you get it all.  Inbound and outbound.  Everybody.  Every word, every message. 

Come on, Hans, show us what you're made of.  Do what KJ lacked the balls to do.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: November 27, 2007, 07:09:15 AM »

I have a feeling the ALE couldn't find their butt with both hands and GPS.

Good morning.  Chemo #6 today.  Figures, I'm caught up here so I can be gone half the day and be hopelessly behind again!

I don't think the phone taps have to be Joran talking to the brothers. Could be Joran or either of the brothers talking to anybody.  Or anybody in either house talking to anybody.  When you tap the phones, you get it all.  Inbound and outbound.  Everybody.  Every word, every message. 

Come on, Hans, show us what you're made of.  Do what KJ lacked the balls to do.

I agree, but I am not sure they wanted to, Peaches.

Good luck with #6 today!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: November 27, 2007, 07:12:59 AM »

igsigs

It was Nico Jorg (the Attorney General) that represented Aruba in Paulus's appeal of award.  He called him out in front of the other lawyers.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #136 on: November 27, 2007, 07:13:30 AM »

Big thanks to Rob and Carpe for snagging all those videos.  I got to see Joe T flapping his arms on Hannity.  What a riot. 

I still waiting for him to bust a blood vessel in his head trying to bail out the sporter.

Joe doesn't seem to grasp that his boy may have been on the phone with somebody other than the brothers and said too much. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #137 on: November 27, 2007, 07:21:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Keep the faith!  Lots of good stuff from the interview with Hans Mos last night. 

One thing I heard in the interview is that Karin Janssen did NOT brief Hans on the case.  INCREDIBLE!  The biggest news item in Aruba's recent history - and the outgoing prosecutor doesn't brief the incoming prosecutor???  Unreal.  She's as crooked as they come.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: November 27, 2007, 07:27:19 AM »

Ok, I watched Mos on Greta last night and I sort of got the feeling that he doesnt reallyhave anything "new".  I got the feeling that found some of the stuff the ALE conveniently edited out of the perps PV's and is now trying to use that to make them talk.  I dont think he has any physical evidence, just their own words to use against them. I got the feeling that all the creeps have to do is keep their mouth shut until Dec 31st and they are off the hook.  Unless I misunderstood him, I think Mos made that pretty clear.

I was half asleep and may be way off base, but dont think so.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: November 27, 2007, 07:39:42 AM »

Ok, I watched Mos on Greta last night and I sort of got the feeling that he doesnt reallyhave anything "new".  I got the feeling that found some of the stuff the ALE conveniently edited out of the perps PV's and is now trying to use that to make them talk.  I dont think he has any physical evidence, just their own words to use against them. I got the feeling that all the creeps have to do is keep their mouth shut until Dec 31st and they are off the hook.  Unless I misunderstood him, I think Mos made that pretty clear.

I was half asleep and may be way off base, but dont think so.

I got the same feeling too watching last night....then he said that Joran and Paulus had better tell what they know and recall him saying the 3 better not stay quiet....gotta say I'm back and forth and all over the board on this...where's Robots

Thanks Buckeye for the info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.