March 28, 2024, 02:45:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 192548 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: November 27, 2007, 07:42:18 AM »

It seems to me the "new evidence" doesn't necessarily have to be recent, It only had to be incriminating and acquired after the suspects were released from the 2005 arrests. The Judge basically said, don't bring me the same prearrest data. Anything the police collected in 2006 and 2007 could fit in the "new" category if it strongly implicated J2K. Having said that, I do think a portion of the new evidence was acquired recently, and might have been obtained with "bugs" placed in the suspects homes when the homes were inspected this summer. The references to "infiltration" also suggest someone could have gone undercover.

In My Opinion
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: November 27, 2007, 07:45:25 AM »

Laughing

Laughing Laughing
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #142 on: November 27, 2007, 08:23:59 AM »

Cool Cool Cool PUT YOUR SUNGLASSES ON   Cool Cool Cool

geeeesh, i know im not the best looking guy out there BUT holy moses
if someone took a picture of me and i saw that i would rip it up right away

be right back, i need to get sick  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

YOU!  I would absolutely DIE if a pic of me with my bra showing so clear came out.   Let alone, allowing it to get on the internet!

At least she wore a bra ...  Razz

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: November 27, 2007, 08:33:16 AM »

Maybe they have found the "lost confession" and the "lost chocolate" and a "recovered" video.

How do I find Rob's video.. sorry if it's already been posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MPfvt5tR8M

OMG......I spit my coffee when the flashing nipples came on. I wasn't expecting that, LMAO!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #144 on: November 27, 2007, 08:42:28 AM »

Dugga, since you're here, can you fix the spelling of the word against on the Front Page? 

TIA

Off to chemo.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: November 27, 2007, 08:44:07 AM »

I hope MammaSloot watches Rob's Video so she can see her delicious sporter in action. There is no way this woman didn't know what her little freak was up to all those years.

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: November 27, 2007, 08:45:26 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: November 27, 2007, 08:52:03 AM »

Dugga, since you're here, can you fix the spelling of the word against on the Front Page? 

TIA

Off to chemo.

Good Morning Monks!  Peaches you are probably already gone...but good wishes and payers are going with you today.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: November 27, 2007, 09:03:15 AM »

test post, I forgot how

If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.
If you read the newspaper, you are misinformed.

-Mark Twain
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: November 27, 2007, 09:04:28 AM »

Posted by PearlinUSA @ BFN:

Refugees MF and Glenda mentioned in article and Aruban Police Site referenced .....

If we must t nevertheless concerning Natalee Holloway, I gladly choose the angle of an American visitor who reacts regularly.

For example on the response of ' tj ' that writes: According to this well informed site the mother of the little girl Holloway behind this complete operation sits. This means that it Public Prosecution Service only has old information and false rumours. The judge will accept this never as proofs to condemn the three boys (of). Unless... He/they refers to this site. (links to refugees, see below)

Our American friend writes that this site is a well known Holloway family hate site. Julie Renfro mail under the nic "Glenda". Another Aruban receiver mail under "MF". All the bizarre stories that Gielen "reported" were discussed ate that site BEFORE the "news" broke.

' Tj ' could well be one or the disinformants. The poor family. There are a destiny or (purposely?) crazy receivers.... Just so mouthful paunch they are female. In other words: the bizarre tales of the calling journalists come outside themselves by means of that Internet site to and are then picked up in the regular media.

He sees still something remarkable on: the Internet site of the arubaanse police force refers ' news ' explicitly under the category to of the tales of Renée Gielen. "why that arubaanse does police force that?" our American friend wonders himself. I also.
 He observes that it Public Prosecution Service and the local police force do not sit obviously stipulated on one line. Home and look also bewildered here.

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist/

note links to:  http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/forum-8.html

and article now on police site here:  http://kparuba.com/news.html

where they had put a pdf file here:  http://kparuba.com/documents/news/zaakholloway.pdf

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: November 27, 2007, 09:11:46 AM »

A WOMAN INFILTRATING JORAN WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT IDEA, IF EMPLOYED BY THE KLPD. JORAN IS OF THE AGE WHERE HORMONES ARE RAGING AND THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT WAY TO APPROACH IT.

WITH RESPECT TO THE KALPOES, I THINK THEY ARE ON HIGH ALERT WITH JORAN, CONSIDERING HIS FAMILY AND ITS POLITICAL CLOUT (SO TO SPEAK). BUGGING THEIR HOUSE WOULD PROBABLY RESULT IN A LOT OF PLOTTING AND SCHEMING AGAINST JORAN IN THE EVENT THAT "SHIT HITS THE FAN" TWO AGAINST ONE.

SPECIFIC LOCATIONS FROM COMMUNICATIONS OF THAT EVENING WOULD PROBABLY ALSO RESULT IN A GOOD AREA TO SEARCH FOR NATALEE'S BODY. I STILL SOMEWHAT BELIEVE THAT DESTROYING THE BODY (CREMATION, INCINERATION, ETC) WOULD HAVE BEEN THE DISPOSAL METHOD OF PREFERENCE DUE TO ITS INABILITY TO ULTIMATELY BE RECOVERED. THE HOLLOWAY FAMILY NEEDS TO CROSS FINGERS IN HOPES THAT THE PERPETRATORS WERE NOT THAT INTELLIGENT AND USED WATER AS DISPOSAL, THEREFORE RECOVERY IS AT LEAST POSSIBLE.

EVIDENCE QUESTION... WHICH SCENARIO IS MOST LIKELY FOR FILE(S) FROM THIS CASE? (1) TRUE EVIDENCE IN FILE(S), BUT OVERLOOKED/IGNORED BY OLD REGIME OF INVESTIGATORS. CAKEWALK FOR NEW REGIME OF INVESTIGATORS OR (2) TRUE EVIDENCE NOT IN FILES. JUST PAPER FILLER AND UNIMPORTANT EVIDENCE. I DO NOT KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT ONE. THOUGHTS..........
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: November 27, 2007, 09:12:08 AM »

Just reported on Foxnews that Greta will be on live from Aruba at 10:00 AM EST. May be nothing new but think I'll watch and see.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: November 27, 2007, 09:12:16 AM »

Yes...we see where their priorities lie. I see NO mention of the re-arrests on the Polite website, something that IS REAL NEWS. Buttwipers.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2007, 09:15:25 AM »

Mos pretty restrained. What does he have that Jannsen didn't?

He has a lot more than your Valkyrie did:  the cooperation of the Police Force, the non intervention of the Minister of Justice, the support of the Dutch legal authorities, the non participation of AHATA and hired communicators in strategic investigation processes, and time to review the available information without the pressure from internal official sources.  

M Dabby

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: November 27, 2007, 09:15:44 AM »

Or they could be using this opportunity to conduct a group training class on interrogating sociopathic a-holes.

Sloot 101

"Sloot 101"  -  Love it!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: November 27, 2007, 09:21:55 AM »

Ok, I watched Mos on Greta last night and I sort of got the feeling that he doesnt reallyhave anything "new".  I got the feeling that found some of the stuff the ALE conveniently edited out of the perps PV's and is now trying to use that to make them talk.  I dont think he has any physical evidence, just their own words to use against them. I got the feeling that all the creeps have to do is keep their mouth shut until Dec 31st and they are off the hook.  Unless I misunderstood him, I think Mos made that pretty clear.

I was half asleep and may be way off base, but dont think so.

Blah, I agree.  I got the same impression from Mos.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: November 27, 2007, 09:22:49 AM »

I have a feeling that doing anything with the cell phone records from that night was beyond the scope of ALE's ability.

I have a feeling the ALE couldn't find their butt with both hands and GPS.

Good morning.  Chemo #6 today.  Figures, I'm caught up here so I can be gone half the day and be hopelessly behind again!

I don't think the phone taps have to be Joran talking to the brothers. Could be Joran or either of the brothers talking to anybody.  Or anybody in either house talking to anybody.  When you tap the phones, you get it all.  Inbound and outbound.  Everybody.  Every word, every message. 

Come on, Hans, show us what you're made of.  Do what KJ lacked the balls to do.

I agree, but I am not sure they wanted to, Peaches.

Good luck with #6 today!

I agree, too.  I don't think they wanted to either.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: November 27, 2007, 09:25:11 AM »

A WOMAN INFILTRATING JORAN WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT IDEA, IF EMPLOYED BY THE KLPD. JORAN IS OF THE AGE WHERE HORMONES ARE RAGING AND THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT WAY TO APPROACH IT.

WITH RESPECT TO THE KALPOES, I THINK THEY ARE ON HIGH ALERT WITH JORAN, CONSIDERING HIS FAMILY AND ITS POLITICAL CLOUT (SO TO SPEAK). BUGGING THEIR HOUSE WOULD PROBABLY RESULT IN A LOT OF PLOTTING AND SCHEMING AGAINST JORAN IN THE EVENT THAT "SHIT HITS THE FAN" TWO AGAINST ONE.

SPECIFIC LOCATIONS FROM COMMUNICATIONS OF THAT EVENING WOULD PROBABLY ALSO RESULT IN A GOOD AREA TO SEARCH FOR NATALEE'S BODY. I STILL SOMEWHAT BELIEVE THAT DESTROYING THE BODY (CREMATION, INCINERATION, ETC) WOULD HAVE BEEN THE DISPOSAL METHOD OF PREFERENCE DUE TO ITS INABILITY TO ULTIMATELY BE RECOVERED. THE HOLLOWAY FAMILY NEEDS TO CROSS FINGERS IN HOPES THAT THE PERPETRATORS WERE NOT THAT INTELLIGENT AND USED WATER AS DISPOSAL, THEREFORE RECOVERY IS AT LEAST POSSIBLE.

EVIDENCE QUESTION... WHICH SCENARIO IS MOST LIKELY FOR FILE(S) FROM THIS CASE? (1) TRUE EVIDENCE IN FILE(S), BUT OVERLOOKED/IGNORED BY OLD REGIME OF INVESTIGATORS. CAKEWALK FOR NEW REGIME OF INVESTIGATORS OR (2) TRUE EVIDENCE NOT IN FILES. JUST PAPER FILLER AND UNIMPORTANT EVIDENCE. I DO NOT KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT ONE. THOUGHTS..........

HI BUCKSHOT...We saw so much we thought was evidence not even collected, the belt, the fishnet and reports of bones on shelves, that I wonder if there is anything much in all those files. We know that Beth's statement was altered so what else was. I thought I had read that all interviews were to be videotaped, does anyone else recall that? If so, then the Dutch would have to wonder how ALE came up with their statement summaries. I am hoping on new evidence going back on the old case files, and from the searches and inspections this summer,(cell, text and computer records and forensics).
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: November 27, 2007, 09:27:50 AM »

Posted by PearlinUSA @ BFN:

Refugees MF and Glenda mentioned in article and Aruban Police Site referenced .....
 SNIPPED

Our American friend writes that this site is a well known Holloway family hate site. Julie Renfro mail under the nic "Glenda".

Thanks GEL!  hahahahaha.....I love that this points out that it's a family HATE site and that renHO posts under the name of glenda!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: November 27, 2007, 09:29:39 AM »

Don't shoot the messenger but, if they got something, why don't they charge someone? Real simple. We've seen the 'lock 'em up and frighten 'em' movie before.

If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.
If you read the newspaper, you are misinformed.

-Mark Twain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.