June 03, 2024, 06:00:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 195935 times)
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: November 27, 2007, 09:29:51 AM »

I think that if the suspects, when presented with NEW evidence, refuse to respond to that new evidence, then their silence can be held against them by the judge in a trial.  If they are silent then the judge can assume that the new evidence is undisputed.  Just guessing.  Maybe Mos hopes they are dumb enough not to respond so that the new evidence goes unchallenged.   
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: November 27, 2007, 09:30:45 AM »

I would feel much better about recent events if we knew our FBI had been included or kept informed by the KPLD and Mos, but I really don't think they have been. If Holland's efforts were sincere then I would think they would be inclusive with the FBI at this stage, all hands on deck as they say.

buckeye - great points you made and the right questions too

The best moment of the night for me was the exchange between Dr Baden and taco last night, I wasn't able to watch it until the replay but I laughed so hard when Baden called the K2 the Tacopina brothers ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!

Baden is one of the few honest men left in this game of the cable news shows. I won't hold my breath on Greta's report at 10am, I think she's likely just playing the Aruba angle for all the airtime she can get.

I continue to stand with the girl.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: November 27, 2007, 09:30:47 AM »

Just reported on Foxnews that Greta will be on live from Aruba at 10:00 AM EST. May be nothing new but think I'll watch and see.

GEL...thanks...I am moving slowly this morning...gotta go turn the TV on

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: November 27, 2007, 09:32:45 AM »

Ok, I watched Mos on Greta last night and I sort of got the feeling that he doesnt reallyhave anything "new".  I got the feeling that found some of the stuff the ALE conveniently edited out of the perps PV's and is now trying to use that to make them talk.  I dont think he has any physical evidence, just their own words to use against them. I got the feeling that all the creeps have to do is keep their mouth shut until Dec 31st and they are off the hook.  Unless I misunderstood him, I think Mos made that pretty clear.

I was half asleep and may be way off base, but dont think so.

Blah, I agree.  I got the same impression from Mos.

SOAP! SOAP! SOAP!  LOL.....I got a different impression.....mine was if they don't answer the questions they will be prosecuted on the information they have....I am an optimist!! Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: November 27, 2007, 09:35:42 AM »

I think that if the suspects, when presented with NEW evidence, refuse to respond to that new evidence, then their silence can be held against them by the judge in a trial.  If they are silent then the judge can assume that the new evidence is undisputed.  Just guessing.  Maybe Mos hopes they are dumb enough not to respond so that the new evidence goes unchallenged.   

great answer canary and i think that's what i understood as well...i jsut couldn't say it as well as you did (not a morning person here Shocked)

Rest in Peace Caylee

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: November 27, 2007, 09:36:36 AM »

Don't shoot the messenger but, if they got something, why don't they charge someone? Real simple. We've seen the 'lock 'em up and frighten 'em' movie before.

Good point...I am hoping that Dave and TES have a specific location or some real information for their upcoming search. Maybe this is why they haven't been charged yet.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: November 27, 2007, 09:36:48 AM »

I would feel much better about recent events if we knew our FBI had been included or kept informed by the KPLD and Mos, but I really don't think they have been. If Holland's efforts were sincere then I would think they would be inclusive with the FBI at this stage, all hands on deck as they say.

The best moment of the night for me was the exchange between Dr Baden and taco last night, I wasn't able to watch it until the replay but I laughed so hard when Baden called the K2 the Tacopina brothers ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!

Baden is one of the few honest men left in this game of the cable news shows. I won't hold my breath on Greta's report at 10am, I think she's likely just playing the Aruba angle for all the airtime she can get.

morning None!!  I didn't see that.....hopefully there will be a video of it

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: November 27, 2007, 09:39:04 AM »

Don't shoot the messenger but, if they got something, why don't they charge someone? Real simple. We've seen the 'lock 'em up and frighten 'em' movie before.

Good point...I am hoping that Dave and TES have a specific location or some real information for their upcoming search. Maybe this is why they haven't been charged yet.

I think I heard Dave say that where they would be looking was 'suggested' by aruban LE....and I think specifically dumbpig...I hope I am wrong about this...i wouldn't trust anything dumbpig said

Rest in Peace Caylee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: November 27, 2007, 09:40:19 AM »

I agree. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: November 27, 2007, 09:42:46 AM »

Ok, I watched Mos on Greta last night and I sort of got the feeling that he doesnt reallyhave anything "new".  I got the feeling that found some of the stuff the ALE conveniently edited out of the perps PV's and is now trying to use that to make them talk.  I dont think he has any physical evidence, just their own words to use against them. I got the feeling that all the creeps have to do is keep their mouth shut until Dec 31st and they are off the hook.  Unless I misunderstood him, I think Mos made that pretty clear.

I was half asleep and may be way off base, but dont think so.

Blah, I agree.  I got the same impression from Mos.

SOAP! SOAP! SOAP!  LOL.....I got a different impression.....mine was if they don't answer the questions they will be prosecuted on the information they have....I am an optimist!! Shocked

Mos told Greta that he had enough evidence to charge the three with voluntary manslaughter.

I took it to mean that if they talked, came forward with a statement that they are not guilty and Mos checks it out and finds that they're telling the truth....then they won't be charged.

However, at THIS point...he has enough to charge them.

2K not answering questions and not coming forth with information to their benefit only ensures that they will be charged with voluntary manslaughter.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: November 27, 2007, 09:45:17 AM »

I just wanted to respond to Sidalee.  Honey, get a short course on DNA.  No, Beth's father's bones whether he was alive or dead would not be a DNA match for Natalee.  Don't embarrass yourself with hypothetical's such as that with no basis in fact.  It has become apparent that rotten apples do not fall far from a diseased tree.

OMG....you have got to be kidding me????? Shocked i cannot believe even those awful people could dream up such a conspiracy....un..f@#%$$# believable!!!! Rolling Eyes
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: November 27, 2007, 09:48:18 AM »

The use of the "Infiltration technique" has me thinking:

Doesn't that sound like someone was wearing a wire and asking questions of Joran?
yep

hello spock

nice to see you  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: November 27, 2007, 09:48:47 AM »

Sunny...I have seen it posted that Dave mentions a place they could only search to 330-350 feet previously. I have taken that as now they have the equipment they need they can go deeper. And if this is the case no-one else would have been able to go that deep either and someone may be sweating. This is a big undertaking and really do not think they are off on a whim or rumor this time. Hope I'm right.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: November 27, 2007, 09:50:07 AM »

I just wanted to respond to Sidalee.  Honey, get a short course on DNA.  No, Beth's father's bones whether he was alive or dead would not be a DNA match for Natalee.  Don't embarrass yourself with hypothetical's such as that with no basis in fact.  It has become apparent that rotten apples do not fall far from a diseased tree.

OMG....you have got to be kidding me????? Shocked i cannot believe even those awful people could dream up such a conspiracy....un..f@#%$$# believable!!!! Rolling Eyes

LOL...good morning Cuz.....they are totally nuts!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: November 27, 2007, 09:52:37 AM »

Mos told Greta that he had enough evidence to charge the three with voluntary manslaughter.

I took it to mean that if they talked, came forward with a statement that they are not guilty and Mos checks it out and finds that they're telling the truth....then they won't be charged.

However, at THIS point...he has enough to charge them.

2K not answering questions and not coming forth with information to their benefit only ensures that they will be charged with voluntary manslaughter.

This is the same impression I get Puzzler. Mos wants to give them a chance to spill their guts before they are charged. Makes a much stronger case. Will be willing to bet all three have been grilled on the squad car tapes already, the most damning testimony we have heard and implicates all three and Paulus. If they don't talk, so be it. They wouldn't have come all this way if they didn't have a good case against them. If the defense attorneys think for one minute they have seen everything Mos has they aren't very good defense attorneys.

Arrest Paulus next!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: November 27, 2007, 09:53:45 AM »

morning sunny!!! i was just so shocked....that they actually think someone would go dig up beth's fathers grave and plant his bones at the bottom of the ocean!!! that is beyond nuts!
btw....you need to try to find that video of tacopenis on hannity...like none said...priceless!!!! Cool
i do not understand why he is so involved in this part of the case....he was jorans civil tiral lawyer....what a man whore! Rolling Eyes
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: November 27, 2007, 09:54:09 AM »

that video is gold
good work ROB

<------heading out to do some work

mmmmmmmm... more firewood calling my name  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: November 27, 2007, 09:55:19 AM »

Morning Cuz! Consider the source. They live in a third world plantation run shitbox. What else would we expect?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: November 27, 2007, 09:55:29 AM »

I agree Nonesuche.  The only time the family has heard any news is when the FBI informed them of something and I don't think it is because they are working closely with the Dutch.  It is because the Dutch decided to throw them a bone to make it look like they are working together.  If they were working together this case would be closed by now and none of this December 31st bullshit from Hans Mos.

Hans Mos said last night he did not speak to KJ about the case.  He said he spoke to her on the phone and she informed him about the case in Aruba that was still going on.  An idiot could have figured out that one.  The whole friggin world knows about this case.  As a professional I would have called KJ and asked her to tell me about the case so I can be up to speed.  It is always good to get your fellow prosecutors opinion on things but he did not do that and the one reason is because he knows it was a coverup.

Hans Mos is following form but only in a different way.  JMO
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: November 27, 2007, 09:57:20 AM »

Morning Cuz! Consider the source. They live in a third world plantation run shitbox. What else would we expect?

i need to see a plastic surgeon, my jaw just hit the floor

that was funny  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.