April 27, 2024, 12:02:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193492 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: November 27, 2007, 03:28:33 PM »

Just two quick posts from RU. Does Joran look happy and excited to be going back to Aruba? LOL!  Razz

resigned  PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:00 pm         

He looks happy to be headed back to Aruba.

-----------------------------------------------
Beth should be arrested
Arubalover Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:05 am   

Oh how I would love to see that smile wiped off her face and her in handcuffs going off to an Aruban jail.....for another 8 days....over and over again. She deserves to stay in jail there a lot longer than those poor boys were in there. She deserves to be interrogated and beaten. 

oh yea...he looks delighted!! NOT!!   arubalover is a fuxxing assbite....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: November 27, 2007, 03:30:00 PM »

Sunny,

Deepak will be surprised at how simple it was, lol!

Yes, that would be fairly easy to get IMO but it would nail them to the wall for sure.

I would LOVE if Mos can somehow use Jamie's tape....the REAL one....Skeeter deserves it to be known that he was telling the truth and the other tape was in fact tampered with.....

And THAT could well be the basis for an investigation into ALE and their evidence-destroying ways.

But will be a separate investigation and issue and trial.  They will never lump it all together much as we might like that to happen.

For the last few months, I have been saying my cast of suspects shrunk and it has.  I think Mos may have the ones guilty of what happened to Natalee with the exception of Paulus as accomplice or accessory.  He still needs to go down but Mos is saying Paulus in the interviews so bet Paulus is sweating like anything.

If there was help disposing of her remains, they need to be charged but abuse of a corpse or something along those lines is not a major crime in the eyes of the law usually because the person is already deceased.

Nail the main ones and deal with the peripherals later.

Maybe the peripherals have already been dealt with.  Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: November 27, 2007, 03:30:23 PM »

Thanks for the link *******.  Wonder if these are new shots of the K2's?  From the video:

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: November 27, 2007, 03:31:33 PM »

This mention of Freddy's name upon re-reading of the policecar transcript is very strange. It certainly isn't any indication that Freddy is clean and innocent mentioned in such a way. Wonder if it is him to be charged next?
>>>>snip
Deepak:  How does it feel Joran?
Joran: (with raised voice) You let my father be arrested, friend.
Deepak: (very calm) That's what I say. How does it feel?
Joran: You know no good that my father has nothing to do [with this}. I have read your statements, friend. You two are lying shit.  (then very calmly) You know what happened with that girl. If you don't know it, then nothing happened. (then angrily) So, fxxx you. What do you say, that Freddy has to be arrested?
Deepak: That Freddy has to tell the truth.
Joran: You know very well that Freddy has told the truth.
Satish: You will see, you will see.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=95.0

That's what I thought too - Freddy needs to tell the truth - it's chilling to read it again. 

Another thought - some of the transcript indicates "not clear" - maybe the Dutch have some how gotten a clearer version of what was said.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: November 27, 2007, 03:33:56 PM »

They look a lot older, if those are indeed the Kalpoes.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: November 27, 2007, 03:34:23 PM »

Crime journalist John van der Heuvel about the Holloway case in a programm, right now in the Netherlands. www.EO.nl/hetelfdeuur

Please tell us what is said Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: November 27, 2007, 03:36:08 PM »

REMINDER  Wink

Also  Laughing

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #467 on: November 27, 2007, 03:36:49 PM »

Crime journalist John van der Heuvel about the Holloway case in a programm, right now in the Netherlands. www.EO.nl/hetelfdeuur

Sure I want, this programm is still during 25 minutes. And John has make still no words. I am still waiting of the words from John.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: November 27, 2007, 03:37:19 PM »

Remember Simian?  Yes, the inside ALE, Simian...he knew and had access to some info...maybe they will revisit it again also...

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 2:56 pm
There is a gap in the stories between father and son.
Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:03 pm
The gap is in the timeline. Phone records. Log-on times on PC’s.

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:05 pm
If you were asleep who answered your phone?
Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:09 pm
You can’t remember answering a phone call at 2:00 in the morning? When the next day your son was picked up?

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:03 pm
The gap is in the timeline. Phone records. Log-on times on PC’s.

Aha!! Chalk one up for the Simian.  We've now heard that the time on the computer in the Kalpoe home was wrong and had to be adjusted.  Part of the old evidence being looked at in a new way. 
I've got eight computers in my office. One is a day and half clock time off. None of others have the same time showing. I would tend to think the J2K's have not sync their computers to each other or to their phones. I bet that all of us have slightly different times on our computer clocks. That being said I'm not sure the slight differences would effect the time line unless the clocks of J2K computers are way off.

You just made me remember that we have just that same thing here in our home.  The time on the cable box says 3:12pm but this old computer says 3:06pm....the computer time can be off by 30 minutes after a while.  Not sure why, but it does happen, and then we reset it. 

I have one computer that is always 5 minutes ahead of everything in my house on Monday and by Friday, it is same time, but over the weekend, it gains time.  Smile

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: November 27, 2007, 03:38:50 PM »

If Paulus goes down, one of the co-conspirators will also have to go. Whom did he exercise his influence ON? For the good of the team (Aruba) , at least these two will have to go down also, along with the three juveniles. I doubt that Holland wants to dismember ALL of Aruban authorities. It is necessary though to acknowledge that there was some corruption and then perhaps claim that they have now cleaned it up.

Maybe that's what they're waiting for. Whom will Paulus bring in with him?

(AZ Lady, I know you are an English teacher. Thus I said whom, not who, which would be more normal, if you ask me.)

On whom did he exercise his influence? Smile Not AZ Lady, but English major nonetheless.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: November 27, 2007, 03:39:09 PM »

Thanks for the link *******.  Wonder if these are new shots of the K2's?  From the video:

thanks ******* and Klaas wow...they look awful......I think they are new photos....JMO...... Laughing

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: November 27, 2007, 03:39:58 PM »

Sure I want, this programm is still during 25 minutes. And John has make still no words. I am still waiting of the words from John.

okey dokey!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: November 27, 2007, 03:41:01 PM »

Satish looks just like a senior in HS, lololol   NOT   Laughing Laughing
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: November 27, 2007, 03:44:41 PM »

Klass, here is a link to the Birmingham Channel.  There is video, but you know I can't do things with video....I can barely type.

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/1107/475612.html

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #474 on: November 27, 2007, 03:46:06 PM »

This mention of Freddy's name upon re-reading of the policecar transcript is very strange. It certainly isn't any indication that Freddy is clean and innocent mentioned in such a way. Wonder if it is him to be charged next?
>>>>snip
Deepak:  How does it feel Joran?
Joran: (with raised voice) You let my father be arrested, friend.
Deepak: (very calm) That's what I say. How does it feel?
Joran: You know no good that my father has nothing to do [with this}. I have read your statements, friend. You two are lying shit.  (then very calmly) You know what happened with that girl. If you don't know it, then nothing happened. (then angrily) So, fxxx you. What do you say, that Freddy has to be arrested?
Deepak: That Freddy has to tell the truth.
Joran: You know very well that Freddy has told the truth.
Satish: You will see, you will see.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=95.0

That's what I thought too - Freddy needs to tell the truth - it's chilling to read it again. 

Another thought - some of the transcript indicates "not clear" - maybe the Dutch have some how gotten a clearer version of what was said.
So why would Joran be allowed to read 2K's statements prior to being charged with anything? Should someone be losing their job by giving this to Joran?
Tylergal- Your computer has a rechargable battery that runs the clock when off. Probably time to change it.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #475 on: November 27, 2007, 03:46:36 PM »

Just two quick posts from RU. Does Joran look happy and excited to be going back to Aruba? LOL!  Razz

resigned  PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:00 pm         

He looks happy to be headed back to Aruba.

-----------------------------------------------
Beth should be arrested
Arubalover Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:05 am   

Oh how I would love to see that smile wiped off her face and her in handcuffs going off to an Aruban jail.....for another 8 days....over and over again. She deserves to stay in jail there a lot longer than those poor boys were in there. She deserves to be interrogated and beaten. 

oh yea...he looks delighted!! NOT!!   arubalover is a fuxxing assbite....

Evidentley, no one has told Arubalover yet that the "blame the victim" game is over

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: November 27, 2007, 03:48:06 PM »

Just FYI, a couple of other things happening on Aruba, per 24ora ...

* A group of tourists from Venezuela got stuck, I *think* Monday night, at the airport; some problem with their return flight to Venezuela. They don't have the $$ for additional night(s) of accommodation.

* A lot of rain, Saturday night through yesterday, causing flooding.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: November 27, 2007, 03:48:20 PM »

Klass, here is a link to the Birmingham Channel.  There is video, but you know I can't do things with video....I can barely type.

Yeah, that's the video I watched this morning but I think the clip of Joran getting out of a police van is from 2005.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: November 27, 2007, 03:49:56 PM »

thanks Magnolia...poor deepak is on antidepressants and satish has to go to night school Shocked......makes me so sad....my ass!  Natalee had dreams and plans for her life...they took that from her....they took her..may they all rot in hell...here on earth and in the afterlife...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: November 27, 2007, 03:54:53 PM »

On whom did he exercise his influence? Smile Not AZ Lady, but English major nonetheless.

Even better.  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.