April 27, 2024, 10:30:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27/2007  (Read 193564 times)
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: November 27, 2007, 08:09:03 PM »

Hello, Ang--love the Christmas avi!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: November 27, 2007, 08:11:24 PM »

Posted at RU - we all know how accurate Glenda is:  Rolling Eyes

Glenda Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:56 pm   

I was told by a source that we all love and know... K2 will be released on Friday.... So much for the search between Aruba and Venezuela... Like that would actually happen without someone publicly being held for disposing on her body. Just doesn't make sense, and I can’t imagine Chavez would sit back and allow it. 

Shes probably hitting the bottle and crack pipe again and hallucinating.   Rolling Eyes
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: November 27, 2007, 08:12:23 PM »

Janet,

I have to disagree. I think Mos has only an all or nothing scenario. What lesser charges? He has said they have enough to convict on voluntary manslaughter. They either do or don't.

I have no doubt he is totally prepared for the 3 to say nothing, in fact, I'm betting he assumes they will say nothing.

There is no more distancing going on, he has already said Paulus is involved. I just don't see him being the type to shrug his shoulders and say "oh well."

These types of guys are highly competitive (like the greaseball) and his timeline makes sense in any organization.

He will play this out in court, not in the media.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: November 27, 2007, 08:12:52 PM »

Dana,
I wish Greta would find something new!  This neighbor seeing the car being washed at three in the morning is two year old news.

Surely if she did make some new and startling discovery, being a lawyer herself, she would know to contact ALE.  Or Mos would be better as considering the source of investigations in Aruba, it's useless to report anything to ALE any way.  They never follow up or do anything so why bother?

Mos might be a different story but this car wash is two years old.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: November 27, 2007, 08:12:53 PM »

Thats right....Hans Mos and his team are not talking to anyone or letting any information out.......

EXCEPT to Joe Lackopenis and Julia "Glenda" Renfro!

(Hey who started that Lackopenis thing?  I stole it fair and square because I love it!)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: November 27, 2007, 08:14:43 PM »

Y'all are fast!

Some are fast.  But, some of us like to take our time BlueGirl!!  Wink

Is it really a scoop if we knew of a witness who saw the brother's Kalpoe washing their car in the middle of the night?  Please tell me that's not what Greta has... Rolling Eyes

SOrry TS... but that was it.  lol   Big scoop .. we all knew it 2 years ago.  Rolling Eyes

Its called pimping for ratings.

Most definately ... Thats FOX for yah !! 

you know dammit its driving me nuts seeing her running around there, stick to reporting the story, i hope to god she is at least sharing some of her findings with ale.
assuming her findings have any relevance or if its just old re hashed news. regardless she cant take to the case to court, law enforcement has to do that.
what I have seen is her asking questions like a defense lawyer and trying to find reasonable doubt. i know she is popular i just dont agree with her tactics.

YEs.. you have a point and as far as I recall over 2 years ago a poster fomr Aruba had told us about the car washing.. it was afriend of her mothers IIRC and they , back then were afraid to go to ALE.  I don't recall what happened.. if they did or not.
IMO.. I dont think its wise of Greta to be going around pounding on doors of suspects or the neighbors. Like someone else posted.. she got her interview with Hans Mos.  Let the law do their job Smile
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: November 27, 2007, 08:15:15 PM »

I was told by a source that we all love and know... K2 will be released on Friday.... So much for the search between Aruba and Venezuela... Like that would actually happen without someone publicly being held for disposing on her body. Just doesn't make sense, and I can’t imagine Chavez would sit back and allow it. 

Shes probably hitting the bottle and crack pipe again and hallucinating.   Rolling Eyes

I don't know who this Glenda is, but I think if anyone takes the fall it'll be the Kalpoes. (I hope no one takes the fall--I hope all those at fault are equally punished). But the Kalpoes don't seem to have the social clout and family connections that others have...let's hope Mos doesn't care about any of the things that have kept the elite out of trouble until this point.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: November 27, 2007, 08:16:04 PM »

TY  Smile  Made some of it myself and CBB decorated me up Smile  Cool
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: November 27, 2007, 08:17:26 PM »

shep is a ratings whore

also, he is an alien

he must have info on someone at FOX

the only he could ever get and keep his job

jerkweed Cool Razz

Guess what the jerkweed draws in salary - couple of weeks ago - it was reported that Shep had just renewed his contract with FOX News - multi-year - at $7 million per year!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: November 27, 2007, 08:18:09 PM »

honey.. Glenda is Julia Renfro on Refugees !!!!  Ackkkkkkk

I don't know who this Glenda is, but I think if anyone takes the fall it'll be the Kalpoes. (I hope no one takes the fall--I hope all those at fault are equally punished). But the Kalpoes don't seem to have the social clout and family connections that others have...let's hope Mos doesn't care about any of the things that have kept the elite out of trouble until this point.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: November 27, 2007, 08:19:26 PM »

Dana,
I wish Greta would find something new!  This neighbor seeing the car being washed at three in the morning is two year old news.

Surely if she did make some new and startling discovery, being a lawyer herself, she would know to contact ALE.  Or Mos would be better as considering the source of investigations in Aruba, it's useless to report anything to ALE any way.  They never follow up or do anything so why bother?

Mos might be a different story but this car wash is two years old.

My point is and I will talk about it on my commentray tomorrow is that If I was in charge of this investigation, I would not be happy with her running around playing detective. She is a defence lawyer and that comes out very strong to me on everyone one of her shows.
Let the pro's do the work and bring a provable case before the courts.
If that is possible there.
To many on both sides love the camera more than a desire to solve the case.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: November 27, 2007, 08:19:44 PM »

Oh pleeeeease, Glenda....these ships already have international permits....read their history....and if her remains are found, my guess is, it would qualify as more new evidence and if they are released, they will be picked up again.....go have a drink with Gielen and the Ministers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: November 27, 2007, 08:19:46 PM »

OOPS  I messed that up !!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: November 27, 2007, 08:19:53 PM »

the new prosecutor
simply giving them a choice

tell all now and make it easy

OR

dont

makes very little difference to him

he's got em

they know it but are in denial as with just about everything to do with their lives

Agree...I think the prosecutor has just what he says he has, he means what he says - enough to charge them with voluntary manslaughter   Very Happy

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: November 27, 2007, 08:25:03 PM »

sometimes people want a bible because they actually feel guilty

joran is TOAST

his mouth got him again  Cool

Good answer Robots!!  Think he may be looking for forgiveness?

well, its possible
only because he knows he is done

its a longshot and i dont really think so, HOWEVER if he knows the evidence against him and I think it is TREMENDOUS evidence
he may not really be looking for forgivness but he needs to SHOW to the world that he is looking for it  Cool

If Joran is a true sociopath, he has no capacity to feel badly about anything he has done. He can only feel for himself and try to decide what will cause the least harm to himself.

However, as a true sociopath, he wouldn't think twice about using the Bible as a prop to tell the world that he's changed, blah, blah, blah

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: November 27, 2007, 08:26:02 PM »

Oh pleeeeease, Glenda....these ships already have international permits....read their history....and if her remains are found, my guess is, it would qualify as more new evidence and if they are released, they will be picked up again.....go have a drink with Gielen and the Ministers.

Nice come back Buckeye  Laughing
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: November 27, 2007, 08:28:17 PM »

And why would the Sporter want a bible?...aren't they Buddhist?

I'd be willing to bet he really doesn't want a bible so much as he wants to skew public perception against the prosecutors and LE by them disallowing him to have one.  It's all a chess match, and they're trying to garner public support by any means necessary...

Why would he want a bible anyway?  Everyone knows that book doesn't have a centerfold... Rolling Eyes

TS, would be interesting to know how many times he's been to church since he moved back to Holland. Anybody want to guess? Wink

Sociopaths know full well what they SHOULD feel, say and do.  They just don't really "feel" it.  They can mimic even feeling guilty, wronged, etc. but they do not truly have normal range of emotions and are basically flat emotionally.

I doubt Joran is feeling much of anything except mild concern for himself and the inconvenience this is all causing to him.

But like the punk he is, he is pretending to suffer so that he will get a better deal.  Don't count on it.  I don't think Mos is going to feel one bit sorry for these suspects with their petty complaints.

I hope they are all basically told to Shut up!  And those lawyers are just trying to get Mos to tip his hand because this time there are no leaks and they have no idea what he has or does not have.

Anna, it seems like no knowing what the prosecutor has is driving the defense attorneys nuts!  Enjoyable to watch them come unglued.

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: November 27, 2007, 08:30:57 PM »

And why would the Sporter want a bible?...aren't they Buddhist?

I'd be willing to bet he really doesn't want a bible so much as he wants to skew public perception against the prosecutors and LE by them disallowing him to have one.  It's all a chess match, and they're trying to garner public support by any means necessary...

Why would he want a bible anyway?  Everyone knows that book doesn't have a centerfold... Rolling Eyes

TS, would be interesting to know how many times he's been to church since he moved back to Holland. Anybody want to guess? Wink

Sociopaths know full well what they SHOULD feel, say and do.  They just don't really "feel" it.  They can mimic even feeling guilty, wronged, etc. but they do not truly have normal range of emotions and are basically flat emotionally.

I doubt Joran is feeling much of anything except mild concern for himself and the inconvenience this is all causing to him.

But like the punk he is, he is pretending to suffer so that he will get a better deal.  Don't count on it.  I don't think Mos is going to feel one bit sorry for these suspects with their petty complaints.

I hope they are all basically told to Shut up!  And those lawyers are just trying to get Mos to tip his hand because this time there are no leaks and they have no idea what he has or does not have.

Anna, it seems like no knowing what the prosecutor has is driving the defense attorneys nuts!  Enjoyable to watch them come unglued.

Yes I agree, but if the prosecutor get star struck he will play all his cards and then who knows what will happen.
Funny Fuhrman isnt there but being a convicted felon maybe he cant get a passport but who knows for sure.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: November 27, 2007, 08:31:47 PM »

Rob,

I remember when Shep said that and I emailed him, too.  No response.

Whenever some guy says something like Natalee shouldn't have gotten in that car, I know immediately he has taken advantage of girls in the past himself or at the least wanted to do so.  Dead giveaway every time.

Some still, even in this day and age, don't get it that you just don't get to say or do anything to get a girl to have sex with you.  It's rape and no tricks allowed, either. 

Maybe Shep's gay and doesn't like girls.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: November 27, 2007, 08:33:23 PM »

sometimes people want a bible because they actually feel guilty

joran is TOAST

his mouth got him again  Cool

Good answer Robots!!  Think he may be looking for forgiveness?

well, its possible
only because he knows he is done

its a longshot and i dont really think so, HOWEVER if he knows the evidence against him and I think it is TREMENDOUS evidence
he may not really be looking for forgivness but he needs to SHOW to the world that he is looking for it  Cool

If Joran is a true sociopath, he has no capacity to feel badly about anything he has done. He can only feel for himself and try to decide what will cause the least harm to himself.

However, as a true sociopath, he wouldn't think twice about using the Bible as a prop to tell the world that he's changed, blah, blah, blah

He uses the Bible to hide the "blow".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.