June 03, 2024, 11:18:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #696 11/27 - 11/29/2007  (Read 208891 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: November 28, 2007, 09:21:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!
I watched Greta last night. Saw the lawyer with the lack of a member..lol...my question is this. He talks about a 40 minute conversation in the police car. It seems to me that the transcripts we have could not have lasted 40 minutes. Do you think there is more to it?

My guess would be that the transcripts we have read can not accurately reflect the time period over which the conversation took place ,and 40 minutes sounds reasonable to me for the conversation to have taken place. JMO

ty. OK..next question..lol...the other thing that struck me was Deepak's lawyer saying last time he was questioned was Friday...and that he is keeping quiet. So couple of things struck me. One, they are letting them sit in the cell...alone...getting pissed but complacent, then they are going to slam them soon?! And two, is Satish talking? We heard joran was quiet, deepak quiet, is satish seeing ghosts and singing? Did his lawyer say anything?

I honestly wouldn't call it complacent ldstlou, but I  heard him say they are invoking their" fifth right amendment". As for Satish......I hope they all are being visited by ghosts and nightmares and haunted by images that make it clear to them what they need to do........do the right thing, tell the truth.

I probably should have worded that differently. I mean that j2k probably in their own minds think they just have to sit back and wait out their days in jail and then it's all over. I am hoping that Mos wants them to think this way...to kind of lull them into a false sense of security...and then he slams them with the new evidence!! BAMM!!! lol This is the way I would handle it anyway.  Wink

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: November 28, 2007, 09:24:22 AM »

Sorry, but Mos appears to have a big bag of nothing. This whole affair is the same as it ever was.

Hi wwizard. Who says he has nothing? Defense lawyers...a few days into interrogation?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: November 28, 2007, 09:24:36 AM »

Sorry, but Mos appears to have a big bag of nothing. This whole affair is the same as it ever was.

I certainly understand your skepticism, but I am hoping and praying you are wrong.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #223 on: November 28, 2007, 09:28:10 AM »

NYC - I was just giving an example (guessing).  > Not Fact

Hans and JQK are confident that the evidence is solid. So am i.

Ok, thank you Igsigs and Wreck!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: November 28, 2007, 09:28:15 AM »

lisa  Satish...David Kock...Deepak...something like Wizz(need help here)...and Joran has an army of them
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: November 28, 2007, 09:33:32 AM »

lisa  Satish...David Kock...Deepak...something like Wizz(need help here)...and Joran has an army of them

Wix?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: November 28, 2007, 09:37:07 AM »

Hi wwizard. Who says he has nothing? Defense lawyers...a few days into interrogation?

what gives me hope things are different this time is the following:
-renho is out of the loop, she is doing the copy and paste articles from the US press which she demonizes so much!! lol cracks me up!! We haven't had to see her ugly mug on tv either!! LOVE IT!!!
-every rumor renho has started has been false!! even the refugees are turning on her!!! lots of infighting going on at that blog!! LOVE IT AGAIN!!! lol
-Even old Tito stated yesturday everyone was caught by surprise!! Don't think Mos is playing the same old game jaasen did with the same old players!!
-where is the Aruban Tourism gang? Awfully quiet to me!! If they were so confident that this was just a ploy to show the Americans that they did everything to solve the case, I think we would be hearing them toot their own horn. Could it be they are worried?
-Mos seems like a good guy to me. Pride has to kick in at sometime for these people!! I don't think Mos is the type of guy who wants to go down in history as yet another who was beaten by the likes j2k and paulus.
-Anita was so anxious to talk to Beth and Greta when they were there last time...now she is hiding out and hanging up on reporters. She is definately worried!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: November 28, 2007, 09:39:02 AM »

Wix?

gotcha...kind of? lol wizz...take a leak...or something like that right?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #228 on: November 28, 2007, 09:40:11 AM »

That's it in a nutshell, Kermit.  Sounds positive to me.

YES!...I like it Kermit!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: November 28, 2007, 09:41:03 AM »

Wix?

Thanks 2NJSons_Mom...was just going to post it...like wizz better Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: November 28, 2007, 09:41:55 AM »

So Kock stayed with Satish, is it because they think he is the weakest link? I don't remember reading or hearing him brag that satish is remaining quiet, has he made a statement to that affect?

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: November 28, 2007, 09:42:51 AM »

Nice list ldstlouCool

Joran's (real) lawyers are quiet also.
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: November 28, 2007, 09:47:48 AM »

Satish had Koch for a lawyer first so that is why he got to keep Koch - oldest client (in terms of hiring) keeps the attorney.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: November 28, 2007, 09:50:11 AM »

A House, Divided

Helen Back Writes: "My understanding of documentation provided to defense attorneys is that each one got info related to their client only.  Same info not share with each atty. they are prohibited form sharing the info that each got with the other.  The judge, however, received 100 pages, on which he made his respective rulings.  They are going crazy because they don't know what the new evidence is.  Mos just shared enough to get them re-arrested, but is saving the rest."

Yes.

And this approach would have opened doors 2 and 1/2 years ago.  Not only were they lawyered up, the Kalpoe's defense was intermingled as though they were one person: same lawyer, same charges.

Yet had deepak's status as "witness" been retained, he was wide open for submitting intentionally false testimony under advice of counsel (his false holiday inn drop off story) -- a felony crime called OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.  As well SUBJORNING OBSTRUCTION both via the written e-mails, and his recruitment of Satish to play along.

So now to separate them and held apart, and to charge them in accordance with their presumed acts sets the stage for different ancillary charges aginast each of them, as well as core charges which can be modified and upgraded, thereby making the defense process appropriately tailored to the individual -- and also making each of them indvidually culpable.

The Aruban prosecutors had this option as approach long ago.  It is about time they use it.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: November 28, 2007, 09:50:24 AM »

IF JORAN, DEEPAK, AND SATISH REMAIN COMPLETELY SILENT DURING INTERROGATIONS (EX: QUESTION ASKED - STARE INTO SPACE NOT EVEN RESPONDING, 'I AM NOT ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION'), WHAT HAPPENS?

SEEMS AS THOUGH IT WILL BE A CIRCUMSTANTIAL CASE (COMPILATION OF SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR(S), UNACCOUNTED TIME, SOME TECHNOLOGY TRIANGULATIONS, TELEPHONE CONVERSATIONS, ETC..) AT BEST. I DO NOT BELIEVE TRUE EVIDENCE (CAR SEAT SAMPLE, BELT, BONES, ETC..)WILL BE AVAILABLE TO THE NEW TEAM OF INVESTIGATORS. THE OLD TEAM, IN MY OPINION, HAS DESTROYED ANY POINT BLANK DAMNING EVIDENCE AGAINST THE PERPETRATORS.

THE ARUBAN COURT SYSTEM DOES NOT SEEM TO HAND OUT VERY HARSH PUNISHMENT SENTENCES. THEREFORE, MANSLAUGHTER CHARGES WILL PROBABLY RESULT IN 3-5 YEARS FOR EACH. FACTOR IN AGE OF JORAN AT TIME.  THE CASE COULD POTENTIALLY GET VERY CLOUDED, DRUG OUT, AND ULTIMATELY NOT LAND THE SEVERITY EXPECTED BY MOST OF US FOR THE ANGUISH THE HOLLOWAY FAMILY HAS BEEN THROUGH.

WITH REGARD TO PARTICIPANTS IN THE COVER-UP, IT MAY BE NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE THOSE INVOLVED PAY THE PROPER CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR ACTIONS/INACTIONS.  IT COULD LITERALLY BE YEARS BEFORE THAT THOUGHT IS EVER REVISITED, BASED ON THE TIME NEEDED TO RESOLVE THE J2K CASE ITSELF.  BY THAT TIME, MEMORIES WILL HAVE FADED, PASSION WILL HAVE BEEN LOST, TOURISM MAY VERY WELL PICK BACK UP, AND THE NEED/WANT TO TAKE THAT TYPE OF BEAST ON MY BE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG AND FORGOTTEN.

ANOTHER THOUGHT, PAULUS, MORE THAN LIKELY, HAS SOME TYPE OF INSIDER AMONG THE JUDGES. IF NOT DIRECTLY, PROBABLY THROUGH A FRIEND.  THIS AREA OF THE CASE IS TROUBLING AND NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT OUT, IF IT EXISTS.  IF IT IS NOT BROUGHT TO LIGHT AND EXPOSED, THE CHANCE FOR TRUE JUSTICE WILL BE GREATLY COMPROMISED.

THOUGHTS...............
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: November 28, 2007, 09:50:39 AM »

wackopina is lying to everyone and lying to himself
mostly because thats all he can do at this point
he is just like JORAN - they are from the same MOLD

thats ok with me, he is a loser

this thing is DONE

Mos got em all

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

put an apple in JOE.  may he ROAST in peace

also

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #236 on: November 28, 2007, 09:53:42 AM »

Paulus has no influence anymore, at all. The court has already ruled he lied to the court. The court also ruled he is likely guilty in the disappearance.

Mos is not leaving Aruba without bagging paulus.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: November 28, 2007, 09:56:03 AM »

So Kock stayed with Satish, is it because they think he is the weakest link? I don't remember reading or hearing him brag that satish is remaining quiet, has he made a statement to that affect?

Kock said on Greta(transcript dated 11/27) that he stayed with Satish as Satish was his client first.Doesn't say anything there that Satish is not answering questions. Remember Deepak had Ooman.

Just saw this in the same transcript.

KOCK: Yes. They had some phone-type records, and some chat sessions.

VAN SUSTEREN: Because that's what we are piecing together as the new stuff that has to do with something that was put in a postings, chatting, e-mail, that kind of thing.

KOCK: That's what they're saying. But, in respect to our client, no.

VAN SUSTEREN: So they're saying it about Deepak and Joran?

KOCK: I don't know.

VAN SUSTEREN: But not to your client?

KOCK: No. Not as it pertains to my client.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: November 28, 2007, 10:00:16 AM »

car in front of Kalpoe home

Why do I see different colors on the license plates in these pics?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: November 28, 2007, 10:02:28 AM »

what gives me hope things are different this time is the following:
-renho is out of the loop, she is doing the copy and paste articles from the US press which she demonizes so much!! lol cracks me up!! We haven't had to see her ugly mug on tv either!! LOVE IT!!!
-every rumor renho has started has been false!! even the refugees are turning on her!!! lots of infighting going on at that blog!! LOVE IT AGAIN!!! lol
-Even old Tito stated yesturday everyone was caught by surprise!! Don't think Mos is playing the same old game jaasen did with the same old players!!
-where is the Aruban Tourism gang? Awfully quiet to me!! If they were so confident that this was just a ploy to show the Americans that they did everything to solve the case, I think we would be hearing them toot their own horn. Could it be they are worried?
-Mos seems like a good guy to me. Pride has to kick in at sometime for these people!! I don't think Mos is the type of guy who wants to go down in history as yet another who was beaten by the likes j2k and paulus.
-Anita was so anxious to talk to Beth and Greta when they were there last time...now she is hiding out and hanging up on reporters. She is definately worried!!!

john paully was a "spokesman for the govt." yesterday.  he's an old spokesman of the aruban task force (tourism industry).  i hated to see that happen.  we'll just have to listen to another "aruba is great, aruba is blameless, we've spent l0 mil." garbage as the answer to every question about the case.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.