June 03, 2024, 10:52:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #696 11/27 - 11/29/2007  (Read 208886 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: November 28, 2007, 10:03:14 AM »

WHAT TYPE OF TRICKS WOULD INVESTIGATORS USE TO ENCOURAGE TALKING OF SOME SORT TO THE SUSPECTS? I WOULD ASSUME DEPRIVATION OF FOOD, EATER, ETC. WOULD NOT BE EMPLOYED IN THIS TYPE OF SCENARIO. AM I WRONG?

NORMALLY, THE LEAST INVOLVED OF THE THREE WOULD BECOME TURNCOAT, IN MY OPINION. THE TWIST IN THIS CASE IS PROBABLY THAT ONE BROTHER IS MORE INVOLVED THAN THE OTHER; HOWEVER, THE RELATIONSHIP OF BROTHERS MAY BE HARD TO SEPARATE.  

IF I WAS IN THE KALPOE SHOES (SCARY THOUGHT), I MAY BE TRYING TO UNITE AND CREATE A TWO VS ONE SITUATION TO SAVE COLLECTIVE ASSES.  

HOPE FOR FINDING NH BODY MAY BE PARAMOUNT TO TRULY DELIVERING THE JUSTICE EXPECTED IN THIS CASE.  MY THOUGHTS ARE THAT THERE IS GOOD REASON FOR TES TO BE SEARCHING WHERE THE WILL BE. IT CAN NOT BE A STAB IN THE DARK.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: November 28, 2007, 10:04:03 AM »

Paulus has no influence anymore, at all. The court has already ruled he lied to the court. The court also ruled he is likely guilty in the disappearance.

Mos is not leaving Aruba without bagging paulus.

Yep. and right now he's just letting him twist in the wind.  He's locked out and every move is being monitored.

(Hey, Anita....we're gonna need more towels)

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #242 on: November 28, 2007, 10:04:17 AM »

www.gretawire.com

Tonights Show

We are now en route to Chicago for tonight’s show in Bolingbrook. As you might imagine, since we thought we were going to Aruba for only one night (turned into two), we don’t exactly have the clothes for Chicago/Bolingbrook in late November. We could have planned this better…

snipped.

Now maybe we won't have to listen to joe/rosemary anymore...I know but I can dream can't I??

Last week Greta mentioned "many sources" in Aruba, last night she says "my good friend Tito," LOL, well we know one of her sources-hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

HI Everyone,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: November 28, 2007, 10:05:16 AM »

WITH REGARD TO PARTICIPANTS IN THE COVER-UP, IT MAY BE NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE THOSE INVOLVED PAY THE PROPER CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR ACTIONS/INACTIONS.  I agree with this statement. Nothing they can do will ever bring Natalee back to her family. How does anyone properly pay for taking the life of another? IT COULD LITERALLY BE YEARS BEFORE THAT THOUGHT IS EVER REVISITED, BASED ON THE TIME NEEDED TO RESOLVE THE J2K CASE ITSELF.  BY THAT TIME, MEMORIES WILL HAVE FADED, PASSION WILL HAVE BEEN LOST, I think we at Scared Monkeys have shown, the passion WILL NEVER BE LOST until Natalee is brought back to the US to be properly laid to rest and we get justice for taking her life..jmho... TOURISM MAY VERY WELL PICK BACK UP, Not as long as the Monkeys have something to say about it!!! AND THE NEED/WANT TO TAKE THAT TYPE OF BEAST ON MY BE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG AND FORGOTTEN. We will NEVER let Natalee be swept under a rug or forgotten!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #244 on: November 28, 2007, 10:06:39 AM »

It has been great to see so many monkeys here recently.  It was especially good to see Getagrip and Gunslinger, among many others who have been MIA, but thanks go the perseverance of the Monkeys led by Red, Tom, Duga, Mrs. Red and of course, the unflappable, infallible Klaas, it appears justice is on the horizon.  It might not be what we want it to be exactly and it might not be what it would have been on June 10, 2005, had certain persons not quelled certain statements made regards Natalee's demise and her disposal, but things are what they are and we are still here for a reason, that reason being Natalee and amidst all the squabbling, grumbling and disappointments, that and that alone, has been the glue holding us together, that one thing, Natalee, whose parents have persevered as no others I have ever known, and the unrelenting Beth who just kept pushing, and Dave, Robin, Jug and all their family who represented us Americans so well before the entire world, whose words and deeds were so respectable and so decent, that the world joined them and us in our sorrow and search for Natalee.

Wow Tyler....that is really nice and so well said! I know I am behind this morning. Trying to get caught up. I should read backward, I guess.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: November 28, 2007, 10:08:02 AM »

i have a little theory in life that NOTHING gets done until someone gets really ticked off

i think Mos is ticked off

thats a good thing  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: November 28, 2007, 10:09:19 AM »

Re the license plate colors....I think they may change the color every year, but don't quote me. I think I recall this being discussed a while ago.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: November 28, 2007, 10:11:50 AM »

WITH REGARD TO PARTICIPANTS IN THE COVER-UP, IT MAY BE NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE THOSE INVOLVED PAY THE PROPER CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR ACTIONS/INACTIONS.  I agree with this statement. Nothing they can do will ever bring Natalee back to her family. How does anyone properly pay for taking the life of another? IT COULD LITERALLY BE YEARS BEFORE THAT THOUGHT IS EVER REVISITED, BASED ON THE TIME NEEDED TO RESOLVE THE J2K CASE ITSELF.  BY THAT TIME, MEMORIES WILL HAVE FADED, PASSION WILL HAVE BEEN LOST, I think we at Scared Monkeys have shown, the passion WILL NEVER BE LOST until Natalee is brought back to the US to be properly laid to rest and we get justice for taking her life..jmho... ONCE THE CASE CONCLUDES FOR J2K, AND BODY HAS BEEN ACCOUNTED FOR, ETC.. THATS WHEN I MEANT THAT POPULARITY WILL HAVE SUBSIDED AND THE CORRUPTION BEAST MAY BE DECIDED NOT TO BE PURSUED.TOURISM MAY VERY WELL PICK BACK UP, Not as long as the Monkeys have something to say about it!!! CONCLUDED CASE MAY WIN BACK OVER POPULAR OPINION. I KNOW SOME WILL NEVER FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT THE ISLAND.AND THE NEED/WANT TO TAKE THAT TYPE OF BEAST ON MAY BE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG AND FORGOTTEN. We will NEVER let Natalee be swept under a rug or forgotten!!!I AGREE. I WAS REFERRING TO THE CORRUPTION CASE .ONCE J2K CASE CONCLUDED, AND BODY HAS BEEN ACCOUNTED FOR, ETC.., CORRUPTION CASE MAY BE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG AND FORGOTTEN.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: November 28, 2007, 10:12:26 AM »

It has been great to see so many monkeys here recently.  It was especially good to see Getagrip and Gunslinger, among many others who have been MIA, but thanks go the perseverance of the Monkeys led by Red, Tom, Duga, Mrs. Red and of course, the unflappable, infallible Klaas, it appears justice is on the horizon.  It might not be what we want it to be exactly and it might not be what it would have been on June 10, 2005, had certain persons not quelled certain statements made regards Natalee's demise and her disposal, but things are what they are and we are still here for a reason, that reason being Natalee and amidst all the squabbling, grumbling and disappointments, that and that alone, has been the glue holding us together, that one thing, Natalee, whose parents have persevered as no others I have ever known, and the unrelenting Beth who just kept pushing, and Dave, Robin, Jug and all their family who represented us Americans so well before the entire world, whose words and deeds were so respectable and so decent, that the world joined them and us in our sorrow and search for Natalee.

Wow Tyler....that is really nice and so well said! I know I am behind this morning. Trying to get caught up. I should read backward, I guess.

Tyler, you get my vote for post of the month!! Well said!! Definately reflects my feelings, thank you.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: November 28, 2007, 10:12:49 AM »

car in front of Kalpoe home

Why do I see different colors on the license plates in these pics?

and why are the door handles a different color?  i know i'm old and half blind but even i can see that.
dennisintn
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: November 28, 2007, 10:13:49 AM »

WITH REGARD TO PARTICIPANTS IN THE COVER-UP, IT MAY BE NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE THOSE INVOLVED PAY THE PROPER CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR ACTIONS/INACTIONS.  I agree with this statement. Nothing they can do will ever bring Natalee back to her family. How does anyone properly pay for taking the life of another? IT COULD LITERALLY BE YEARS BEFORE THAT THOUGHT IS EVER REVISITED, BASED ON THE TIME NEEDED TO RESOLVE THE J2K CASE ITSELF.  BY THAT TIME, MEMORIES WILL HAVE FADED, PASSION WILL HAVE BEEN LOST, I think we at Scared Monkeys have shown, the passion WILL NEVER BE LOST until Natalee is brought back to the US to be properly laid to rest and we get justice for taking her life..jmho... TOURISM MAY VERY WELL PICK BACK UP, Not as long as the Monkeys have something to say about it!!! AND THE NEED/WANT TO TAKE THAT TYPE OF BEAST ON MY BE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG AND FORGOTTEN. We will NEVER let Natalee be swept under a rug or forgotten!!!

No, we never will, and if they fail to prosecute after this I expect the boycott to be racheted about ten notches. I suspect that is where many will place their energy. The Aruban government/ALE/judicial system have been given many chances, more chances than they deserve for being such worthless bums throughout the investigation.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: November 28, 2007, 10:16:43 AM »

Paulus has no influence anymore, at all. The court has already ruled he lied to the court. The court also ruled he is likely guilty in the disappearance.

Yep. and right now he's just letting him twist in the wind.  He's locked out and every move is being monitored.

lol Helen. I think Anita will be needing BUCKETS!!! lol
I was thinking too...remember paulus bashed the ALE and then was admonished for it in front of his peers? I don't think he is mr. popular anymore and all of his cronies are off the island now...his goose is cooked!!

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: November 28, 2007, 10:18:31 AM »

Nite Mrs Red,
You were not ignored.  I heard every word you said.

Hey Monkeys, hiii to everyone!  Great days these days huh!!! Prayers DO get answered, and I think we still have a lot more ahead! Thank you Lord, and Thank you Monkeys!!
For sure I am not ignoring anyone's posts...I am just at full speed trying to stay caught up with the reading  Laughing

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: November 28, 2007, 10:20:40 AM »

i have a little theory in life that NOTHING gets done until someone gets really ticked off

thats a good thing  Cool

Taco and the perps' lawyers are just pissing him off more. I am sure he doesn't appreciate an outsider like Taco coming into their system and trying to take over the case.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: November 28, 2007, 10:22:34 AM »

thats a good thing  Cool

Taco and the perps' lawyers are just pissing him off more. I am sure he doesn't appreciate an outsider like Taco coming into their system and trying to take over the case.

yep

i am going to send an email to Greta to please keep inviting JOE on her show

Keep talking  DUMB _ _  _!!!!!!!!!!!

keep talking - cause the more you talk the more you tick off Mos

hehehehehehehhehehehe Cool Razz

- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: November 28, 2007, 10:23:37 AM »

They have already pulled one wiretap out of the bag on Paulus and struck him down. What else do they have?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: November 28, 2007, 10:24:08 AM »

thats a good thing  Cool

roflmao...so sorry!!! I am just picturing Mos watching lackopenis claiming he is going to storm the island and see that justice is done!!! lol I bet he thinks taco is as funny as we do!!!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: November 28, 2007, 10:24:24 AM »

JOE is a powder Keg - waiting to exlpode

Mos is the DETONATOR

and he and ONLY he will determine when to light it  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: November 28, 2007, 10:26:49 AM »

NEXT on  FOXNEWS 

hello ladies and germs, we have famous  :roll:defense lawyer
MISTER POWDER KEG...errrr uhhhh ummmmmmm  i mena JOE T. Cool

- A Horse's Tale
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: November 28, 2007, 10:29:27 AM »

thats a good thing  Cool

yep

i am going to send an email to Greta to please keep inviting JOE on her show

Keep talking  DUMB _ _  _!!!!!!!!!!!

keep talking - cause the more you talk the more you tick off Mos

hehehehehehehhehehehe Cool Razz

Robots Will you please ask Greta when you email her to find out if Judge Smid is handling these hearings or if there is indeed 3 judges. Seems the judge thing is a big secret..never no names mentioned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.