April 24, 2024, 04:05:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 237333 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 12:13:40 PM »

OFF TOPIC:  I have returned from Middle east and completed
my blog in the lounge with pictures if anyone would like to look
thanks Klaas for fixing that one pic

Some writing might not make sense I have sleep deprevation
and I dont know what time zone i am in Rolling Eyes

Thanks Sue - some great photos.  I'm going to spend more time looking a little later today!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 12:15:39 PM »

Deepak went back to the beach around 3:00am or after? Why would he wash his car first?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 12:17:48 PM »

Remember the Kalpoes wanted to have the same attorney.  There were 2 motions before the judge today not pertaining to the 8 day extension.  Kalpoes same attorney and Joran's desire to read the bible.

If he'd have read his bible a long time ago, we wouldn't be in this mess right now.

I would imagine that the lawyers want to listen in on whatever is discussed with the Judge, hoping to glean some info....that is IF the judge would allow that.

Many come to a place when they realize that their lives are spinning out of control.  This could be a result of happenings that are or are not of their own makings ... their own personal choices.

Either way ... this is often the time when individuals ... in their  desperation ... will bow and  reach up ... "genuinely" repent and ... plead forgiveness from God and ... those they have wrongs.

I pray for his sake and ... the sake of Natalee's family ... Joran van der Sloot will bow and ... reach up.

Sincerely, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 12:18:32 PM »

Dilma Arends reported that cell records showed that Deepak went back to the beach - on BOR. June/July 05. Never heard anything else about it.

that would certainly open the window for the sloots to "pass the buck" with regard to responsibility and person last with natalee holloway.

one of the kalpoe brothers (probably deepak) will get the most jail time of the three.

Just thinking about the car washing/cleaning in the early hours timeline...wonder how that fits in, if a fact. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2007, 12:18:42 PM »

OFF TOPIC:  I have returned from Middle east and completed
my blog in the lounge with pictures if anyone would like to look
thanks Klaas for fixing that one pic

Some writing might not make sense I have sleep deprevation
and I dont know what time zone i am in Rolling Eyes

Welcome back Sue! I'm heading over to see and read.  Thanks for sharing your trip.
Be sure to get some rest and drink plenty of water to prevent jetlag!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2007, 12:19:35 PM »

Early in the case ArubaToday printed articles about both the 6:30am (SCroes) call and the Deepak beach return call. The paper archives are gone but i found summations for both articles on RWV (Maria).

I had pretty much dismissed both reports due to no follow-up.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2007, 12:19:39 PM »

Bill O'Reilly
Back of Book Segment
More details from Aruba

Guest: Reporter Dilma Arends
Aruba investigative reporter Dilma Arends elaborated on the
Natalee Holloway investigation, implying that Aruba authorities
may have a stronger case than many people realize. "Aruba
authorities have been using cell sites and the cell phone
batteries to determine the movement of the boys involved. For
example, they were able to determine that Joren Van Der Sloot
got home at 4 AM. So I think they have more proof than they are
telling us." The Factor asserted that Arends' claims will
provide comfort to Natalee's family. "What you just told us
makes a difference to the Holloway family because it gives them
some hope. There should be a way for the government to get more
information to the family that is not going to damage the
case."

http://www.billoreilly.com/show?action=viewTVShow&showID=363

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2007, 12:20:37 PM »

Deepak went back to the beach around 3:00am or after? Why would he wash his car first?

he went back to get the shoes after he washed his car?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2007, 12:20:43 PM »

http://metropoint.metro.lu/20071129_Amsterdam.pdf

I'll see if I can translate this.  Looks like Peter de Vries is talking about the recent arrests.  I know he re-aired his show last night I think.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2007, 12:21:48 PM »

with all the propaganda in this case, the neighbor hearing / witnessing a late night car wash could very well be for the purpose and to the advantage of deepak to distance himself from being at the beach. neighbor would be closer in friendship to kalpoes than joran.

who the hell knows anymore......... hopefully MOS does !!!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2007, 12:27:25 PM »

Question:

As I understand, most if not all cell phones have GPS chips installed in them.. I am wondering....does this feature have to be activated, or would it be possible to track someones movements via them just carrying their phones, even though they did not use it to make a call?

TIA

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2007, 12:28:04 PM »

Everybody is forgetting about the gardener's observation at 2:30 AM ... the observation that places Joran, Deepak and ? across street from the beach in Deepak's parked vehicle.  Where was Natalee??

Janet

++++++++++++++

Carlos Ramos - Gardener
Court Hearing
August 15, 2005

I have seen the car in the morning of 30 May of Sunday on Monday. I went to Lorena on Monday night, then I went to work, told that I saw a car standing along the way when I drove along there. I cannot remember on which day I saw the photograph of the persons in the newspaper. The photograph, which the police force showed me, is the same photograph as the photograph that appeared in the Diario. You ask me how can I know or recognize the persons from the photograph in the newspaper or that I had seen that night. The first time then I saw the photograph in the Diario I had been astonished and I said that to colleagues. You represent me that I have explained that I have recognized the persons from their construction and mail hour. You ask me if I could see from my position in the car. My position was a bit is higher, in the turning I had drive concerning a sand hill as a result of which my position was a bit slanted. As a result, I could look at in the car. I have recognized the car from the rims. Also to the color and the transparent squares. You ask me if I can designate the persons, which sat in the car. Yes.

Beth Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ..... Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2007, 12:28:08 PM »

Fox saying they have info regarding the kalpoes detention. comeing up after the break

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2007, 12:28:27 PM »

Joran got home at 4:00 and Deepak went back to the beach at 3:00? I don't think this lends itself to Deepak going back to the beach to have sex with Natalee. Sounds to me Deepak went back to join Joran who may have encountered a problem.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2007, 12:32:58 PM »

Leave it to Fox to say one thing and do another

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2007, 12:35:27 PM »

http://metropoint.metro.lu/20071129_Amsterdam.pdf

I'll see if I can translate this.  Looks like Peter de Vries is talking about the recent arrests.  I know he re-aired his show last night I think.

RETRANSMISSION PETER R. REPEATED OF OF THE DITCH

SBS6 the reportage repeats that peter R. de Vries a year ago for its crime programme made concerning Joran of of the ditch on 2 December. According to de Vries is with the recent arrest of the boy need for duiding in the matter.

For the reportage de Vries in 2006 research, on Aruba. With people concerned confidential discussions were conducted, which produced revealing insights concerning the disappearance of the American Natalee Holloway.

Peter R. de Vries: "In the media show of the previous days it is too much speculated people who see through no knowledge of matter. Our report from a year ago stands and is dead straight intact

In other words - de Vries stands behind his show and the research he did a year ago.

PS - to our Dutch posters...I know "ditch" is Sloot.  I like leaving it as "ditch", lol  Laughing
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2007, 12:36:49 PM »

Joran gets his bible & the kalpoes hearing hasn't happened yet

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2007, 12:36:59 PM »

Joran has his bible - nothing else yet

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2007, 12:37:08 PM »

Joran got home at 4:00 and Deepak went back to the beach at 3:00? I don't think this lends itself to Deepak going back to the beach to have sex with Natalee. Sounds to me Deepak went back to join Joran who may have encountered a problem.

sorry to say... i do not put much weight on times. too much conflicting info.

from memory and correct me if wrong...

deepak neighbor - someone washing car in wee hours (3am ??)
deepak cpu - late night chatting (approx 3am)
deepak - gardener spotting at 230 am
joran - home at 4am ??
joran - gardener spotting at 230am
joran - on beach with natalee.
satish - home, sleeping like a baby.
paulus - atm withdrawls.
paulus - 4am mcdonalds
paulus - home, sleeping like a baby. maybe, maybe not using telephone (incoming / outgoing)

wow - makes your head kind of spin !!!

where did expiration of natalee take place in everyone's opinion.
beach? house? car? other place?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2007, 12:38:38 PM »

FOX - surfer dude

No mention of 8-day hearing / ruling.   ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.