April 20, 2024, 08:32:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 237232 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: November 29, 2007, 04:43:20 PM »

joe calls joran a "BOY"

joran has bigger breasts than some women i know

ooooooopppppps

did i really just say that ?

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: November 29, 2007, 04:44:16 PM »

Fox just had a boycott watchdog or something like that on, who said that Aruba had lied about the impact of this case and that the economy there had been hit by 6-8% after this case broke, which was a recession for the island.

So far, I'm with him. But he was trying to make a point that these recent arrests were probably timed to occur after the tourists season so as to avoid a further hit? I think a far better point would be that Aruba decided to solve the case to restore the economy.

The guy wasn't exactly impressive.

It was the Cavuto Report, if you get a chance to watch it.

I would think tourist season is just now starting, winter here, warm there, right?

I saw that guy and not sure what he was trying to say.  More mumbo jumbo.  Lots of that flying fast and thick right now.

So it is official we have to wait until tomorrow to know the ruling on Kalpoe detention.  Bummer.  And anybody but Joran is the order of the day.

Kalpoes better watch their backs very carefully.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: November 29, 2007, 04:45:08 PM »

Posted by spock - pg 48 (#696)

The New Evidence Is:

We know now, the new evidence includes taped conversations at the suspect homes (electronic bugging). We also know anything gathered since the Summer 2005 release of the suspects is also considered "new" for the purpose of re-detaining the boys. To be specific, we have learned one of the Kalpoe boys was heard admitting that he returned to beach after the 3 am text messages to Joran and that the earlier declarations had significant gaps that were recoved from the original video taped interogations.

can anyone confirm (or deny) this as being true.
this would be a rather interesting tidbit of info, if true.

Hey...trying to catch up and had a thought!!
Do you think they bugged deepak while he was talking to his lawyers re: the Dr. Phil case? Wonder if they were asking him questions in prep for a deposition and/or in regards to some of the discovery and he spilled some beans in the conversation?!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: November 29, 2007, 04:46:54 PM »

Spock, we all heard it, for the most part, but few of us believe his lying lips.

I'm glad you heard it too. This time, I think Tacopino, got angry, lost his cool, and blurted out some of the evidence. He then tried to backtrack, and later had Greta make it all dissapear. I don't like that kind of journalism when you edit a tape and then alter the transcript to cover it up.

In My Opinion
crazybabyborg
« Reply #204 on: November 29, 2007, 04:48:44 PM »

Fox just had a boycott watchdog or something like that on, who said that Aruba had lied about the impact of this case and that the economy there had been hit by 6-8% after this case broke, which was a recession for the island.

So far, I'm with him. But he was trying to make a point that these recent arrests were probably timed to occur after the tourists season so as to avoid a further hit? I think a far better point would be that Aruba decided to solve the case to restore the economy.

I would think tourist season is just now starting, winter here, warm there, right?

I saw that guy and not sure what he was trying to say.  More mumbo jumbo.  Lots of that flying fast and thick right now.

So it is official we have to wait until tomorrow to know the ruling on Kalpoe detention.  Bummer.  And anybody but Joran is the order of the day.

I'm glad you saw him Anna! It's kind of hard to expalin isn't it?

YES, Robots you DID say it and it made me laugh! Careful though, I can always make that cigar too big to allow speech!  Laughing  Wink
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #205 on: November 29, 2007, 04:48:52 PM »

From Debbie @ BFN today

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

The Search for Natalee Holloway
The purpose of this blog is to give an inside look into the latest search for Natalee Holloway, offshore Aruba, Dec-2007. All writings are from myself, a marine geophysicist and sonar analyst on board the search vessel R/V Persistence. All quotes are direct quotes. All information in this site is accurate and un-filtered. This site will be updated daily until the search is terminated. Your comments, opinions, and theories are welcomed. Be a part of the search.

Hi Everybody.

Thank you for that link Nut44X4  That is an amazing site.  It made my eyes tear up reading it.  Those folks are on a mission to bring Natalee home.  God Bless them all.  My prayers are with them for their safety, and for a successful mission.

Your all welcome. It is amazing and I look forward to following along with them on this journey. I do so want them to bring Natalee home. May they be safe on their journey.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: November 29, 2007, 04:49:14 PM »

Spock, we all heard it, for the most part, but few of us believe his lying lips.

I'm glad you heard it too. This time, I think Tacopino, got angry, lost his cool, and blurted out some of the evidence. He then tried to backtrack, and later had Greta make it all dissapear. I don't like that kind of journalism when you edit a tape and then alter the transcript to cover it up.

Have we seen any other kind???

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: November 29, 2007, 04:51:05 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #696 11/27 - 11/29/2007
« Reply #896 on: Today at 01:33:21 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: ldstlou on Today at 12:37:35 PM
Quote from: Tylergal on Today at 12:26:59 PM
Quote from: Anna on Today at 03:08:26 AM
Shame on You, Aruba!

Your own Prosecutor says she is dead!     

But, Anna, what do you expect in a country whose young ones wear Che T-shirts and favor a Chavez government over an American government?  They are sliding into dictatorship faster than peanuts on a greased conveyor belt.

oh my gosh, I never saw these. Are they from '05? Poor Beth, can you imagine having to see those? So much for all the support she got from the aruban people. That makes my stomach sick!!

No, LD, those are not recent pictures but from the first year Natalee was missing taken at one of the demonstration against Beth.  There were more than one so I don't know which one but was from sometime during the first year Natalee was missing.

I just like to remind once in a while about all the loving support Beth received lest we forget that not all were either loving or supportive.

Went back looking for the answer to the pics...THANKS ANNA!!!
I am telling you, these made me sick to my stomach. I think you are right, we did need a reminder of all that Beth and Natalee's family went through!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: November 29, 2007, 04:51:53 PM »

If Joe L. said it -- then someone violated the "gag order." It is NOT FOXNEWS' job to cover his tracks for him. In fact, I think it it is downright COLLUSION to edit his (or Joran's attorneys) CRIMINAL act. This should get someone fired!!!! Shocked Sad

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: November 29, 2007, 04:53:13 PM »

Greta has edited the Fox transcript.

Tacopino said directly: "the homes were bugged and one of the Kalpoe brothers was taped admitting he had returned later to the beach that night"

I think this edit was made because the attorneys are forbidden by the Judge to discuss the nature of the new evidence.

Watch between 5:00 and 5:30 minutes into the tape:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHmDqS0dOkc

They edited the tape and the transcript...was anyone else watching last night?

Or maybe they edited because they know Joe is a liar.

I heard it last night.  I was immediately angry that Joe was saying that and I was thinking HOW can Joe possibly expect to get an audience with Mos if Mos know anything about Joe spilling what he says is evidence information when there's a gag order.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: November 29, 2007, 04:53:47 PM »

From Debbie @ BFN today

The purpose of this blog is to give an inside look into the latest search for Natalee Holloway, offshore Aruba, Dec-2007. All writings are from myself, a marine geophysicist and sonar analyst on board the search vessel R/V Persistence. All quotes are direct quotes. All information in this site is accurate and un-filtered. This site will be updated daily until the search is terminated. Your comments, opinions, and theories are welcomed. Be a part of the search.

Hi Everybody.

Thank you for that link Nut44X4  That is an amazing site.  It made my eyes tear up reading it.  Those folks are on a mission to bring Natalee home.  God Bless them all.  My prayers are with them for their safety, and for a successful mission.

Your all welcome. It is amazing and I look forward to following along with them on this journey. I do so want them to bring Natalee home. May they be safe on their journey.

oh wow!! thanks Nut...that is incredible!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: November 29, 2007, 04:54:02 PM »

Spock - it's there on the video.  At about the 5 minute mark.  I'm uploading just that part of it right now, will post in a second.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: November 29, 2007, 04:55:35 PM »

The put BUGS in the Kalpoes home.  Greta, JoeT 11/28/07:

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: November 29, 2007, 04:55:45 PM »

I'm glad you saw him Anna! It's kind of hard to expalin isn't it?

YES, Robots you DID say it and it made me laugh! Careful though, I can always make that cigar too big to allow speech!  Laughing  Wink

lol cbb

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #214 on: November 29, 2007, 04:57:22 PM »

If Joe L. said it -- then someone violated the "gag order." It is NOT FOXNEWS' job to cover his tracks for him. In fact, I think it it is downright COLLUSION to edit his (or Joran's attorneys) CRIMINAL act. This should get someone fired!!!! Shocked Sad

I agree, the potential to damage the case when evidence is released prematurely can be immense. Suppose one of the suspects learns of this evidence and then "tailors" his declaration to fit what he has learned. This is exactly what Kos is afraid of and why the Judge imposed a "gag order"

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: November 29, 2007, 04:57:38 PM »

From Debbie @ BFN today

Hi Everybody.

oh wow!! thanks Nut...that is incredible!!!!

I believe Scared Monkeys is also going to have live updates from the ship.  Red will fill us in later.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: November 29, 2007, 04:58:05 PM »

BOY, the site was slammed for a few minutes there. I thought maybe we had some news.

The info that Deepak returned to the beach is not new, Joran said that himself. That means that Joran was still there... or had asked Deepak to go back there. To find his shoes? Remember the gardener story? Deepak was NOT safe at home, snug in bed, at 3 AM. We knew that already.

I don't think Joran can spin this to help himself out at all.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: November 29, 2007, 04:58:41 PM »

THEY PUT BUGS IN THE KALPOE'S HOME

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: November 29, 2007, 05:00:27 PM »

Rolling Eyes Joe T. doesn't even know how old Joran is  Rolling Eyes
He says..."Joran was 17 at the time and he is 19 now"  Rolling Eyes

Hrrrumph, I believe Joran turned 20 a few months ago.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: November 29, 2007, 05:01:05 PM »

BOY, the site was slammed for a few minutes there. I thought maybe we had some news.

The info that Deepak returned to the beach is not new, Joran said that himself. That means that Joran was still there... or had asked Deepak to go back there. To find his shoes? Remember the gardener story? Deepak was NOT safe at home, snug in bed, at 3 AM. We knew that already.

I don't think Joran can spin this to help himself out at all.

"Deepak came with some dogs."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.