April 26, 2024, 08:04:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 237399 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: November 29, 2007, 05:02:01 PM »

From Debbie @ BFN today

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

The Search for Natalee Holloway
The purpose of this blog is to give an inside look into the latest search for Natalee Holloway, offshore Aruba, Dec-2007. All writings are from myself, a marine geophysicist and sonar analyst on board the search vessel R/V Persistence. All quotes are direct quotes. All information in this site is accurate and un-filtered. This site will be updated daily until the search is terminated. Your comments, opinions, and theories are welcomed. Be a part of the search.

Hi Everybody.

Thank you for that link Nut44X4  That is an amazing site.  It made my eyes tear up reading it.  Those folks are on a mission to bring Natalee home.  God Bless them all.  My prayers are with them for their safety, and for a successful mission.

Your all welcome. It is amazing and I look forward to following along with them on this journey. I do so want them to bring Natalee home. May they be safe on their journey.

oh wow!! thanks Nut...that is incredible!!!!

I believe Scared Monkeys is also going to have live updates from the ship.  Red will fill us in later.
TOO COOOOOOLLLLLL

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: November 29, 2007, 05:04:10 PM »

Klass, they took it out. It's not in any of the tapes you posted...

In My Opinion
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: November 29, 2007, 05:05:14 PM »

deepak CAME with two dogs

deepak WENT with two dogs

CAME - indicates joran was there

WENT - indicates joran was told deepak went with 2 dogs

joran is screwed  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: November 29, 2007, 05:06:09 PM »

spock is correct

they took out the part that DEEPAK went back to the beech that JOE was spewing about

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: November 29, 2007, 05:07:10 PM »

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/world/5339200.html

Nov. 29, 2007, 1:15PM
Holloway case suspect not happy about being jailed again

By MARGARET WEVER
Associated Press

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — A lawyer for a Dutch suspect in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway said today his client is frustrated about his return to jail, where he has complained about a lack of reading material and family visitation rights.

Attorney Ariean de Bie spoke with reporters after a closed-door court session on a motion seeking access to television and magazines for Joran van der Sloot, 20, who was re-arrested along with two other young men Nov. 21 on suspicion of involvement in Holloway's death.

"Joran is not very happy about it," de Bie said.

Authorities say new evidence warrants the detention of van der Sloot and the other suspects, Surinamese brothers Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, who were the last people known to see Holloway alive before she vanished on May 30, 2005.

But defense attorneys say they believe the three will be released soon. The lawyers say the new evidence shared with them by prosecutors is based mainly on misunderstandings of language in the suspects' conversations.

"It is absolutely nothing," de Bie said.

The private court session also addressed a motion from lawyers for the Kalpoe brothers — Deepak is 24, Satish, 21 — to have them represented by the same attorney, David Kock. Rulings on both motions are not expected before Friday.

The brothers are being held in separate jails, and Aruba's chief prosecutor Hans Mos has said prosecutors believe they should be represented by separate attorneys to prevent a conflict of interest.

The 18-year-old from Mountain Brook, Ala., was last seen leaving a bar with the three men hours before she was scheduled to fly home with high school classmates celebrating their graduation. Despite extensive searches, no trace has been found of Holloway.

All three suspects have denied involvement in Holloway's disappearance and were previously released for lack of evidence.

A hearing is scheduled Friday on whether there is enough evidence to detain the Kalpoe brothers for another eight days while authorities pursue the investigation. A judge gave initial approval Monday for the detention of van der Sloot, who was arrested in the Netherlands and returned to Aruba last Friday.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: November 29, 2007, 05:07:13 PM »

Spock, we all heard it, for the most part, but few of us believe his lying lips.

I'm glad you heard it too. This time, I think Tacopino, got angry, lost his cool, and blurted out some of the evidence. He then tried to backtrack, and later had Greta make it all dissapear. I don't like that kind of journalism when you edit a tape and then alter the transcript to cover it up.
If Joe L. said it -- then someone violated the "gag order." It is NOT FOXNEWS' job to cover his tracks for him. In fact, I think it it is downright COLLUSION to edit his (or Joran's attorneys) CRIMINAL act. This should get someone fired!!!! Shocked Sad

What if Mos had them remove it and refused Joe entry into Aruba as a result? How cool would that be!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: November 29, 2007, 05:07:53 PM »

Am I the only one spittin' mad that FOX would REDACT/DELETE words actually uttered on their own broadcast simply to "protect" their "guest"??????

This is OUTRAGEOUS!! WHO ELSE WOULD THEY EVER OFFER THIS COURTESY????

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: November 29, 2007, 05:08:21 PM »

Spock, we all heard it, for the most part, but few of us believe his lying lips.

I'm glad you heard it too. This time, I think Tacopino, got angry, lost his cool, and blurted out some of the evidence. He then tried to backtrack, and later had Greta make it all dissapear. I don't like that kind of journalism when you edit a tape and then alter the transcript to cover it up.
If Joe L. said it -- then someone violated the "gag order." It is NOT FOXNEWS' job to cover his tracks for him. In fact, I think it it is downright COLLUSION to edit his (or Joran's attorneys) CRIMINAL act. This should get someone fired!!!! Shocked Sad

What if Mos had them remove it and refused Joe entry into Aruba as a result? How cool would that be!

very coooooooooool

we need a wayback
 machine

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: November 29, 2007, 05:08:48 PM »

spock is correct

they took out the part that DEEPAK went back to the beech that JOE was spewing about

Oh, I thought we were talking about the BUGS.  I'm not sure HOW Fox can take out anything from a video that was captured by Carpe on Tivo then uploaded to Youtube. Could it have been a different interview?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: November 29, 2007, 05:09:06 PM »

Am I the only one spittin' mad that FOX would REDACT/DELETE words actually uttered on their own broadcast simply to "protect" their "guest"??????

i just blistered them

and i might have the LIVE RECORDING

heheheehheeheheheheheheheheheh

- A Horse's Tale
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: November 29, 2007, 05:10:05 PM »

Dumb question:  did anyone here tape last night's Greta show - the first one not the repeat?

I myself can not remember what Taco said from last night.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: November 29, 2007, 05:10:08 PM »

spock is correct

Oh, I thought we were talking about the BUGS.  I'm not sure HOW Fox can take out anything from a video that was captured by Carpe on Tivo then uploaded to Youtube. Could it have been a different interview?

hmmmmmmmmmm..i dont think they could do that

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: November 29, 2007, 05:10:47 PM »

be back later

robots out

- A Horse's Tale
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: November 29, 2007, 05:10:48 PM »

From Debbie @ BFN today

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

The Search for Natalee Holloway
The purpose of this blog is to give an inside look into the latest search for Natalee Holloway, offshore Aruba, Dec-2007. All writings are from myself, a marine geophysicist and sonar analyst on board the search vessel R/V Persistence. All quotes are direct quotes. All information in this site is accurate and un-filtered. This site will be updated daily until the search is terminated. Your comments, opinions, and theories are welcomed. Be a part of the search.

Hi Everybody.

Thank you for that link Nut44X4  That is an amazing site.  It made my eyes tear up reading it.  Those folks are on a mission to bring Natalee home.  God Bless them all.  My prayers are with them for their safety, and for a successful mission.

Your all welcome. It is amazing and I look forward to following along with them on this journey. I do so want them to bring Natalee home. May they be safe on their journey.

oh wow!! thanks Nut...that is incredible!!!!

I believe Scared Monkeys is also going to have live updates from the ship.  Red will fill us in later.

Thats terrific news, thanks Klaas!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #234 on: November 29, 2007, 05:12:31 PM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:41 pm
One straight path
to the house of Rave,
while of gold bricks
the road is not paved,
answers mysterious lie within
magical letters which spell sin
XTC DNA

Joran and Natalee ended up at his place.  Deepak and Satish left them there and went to clean the car...it was a mess in the back seat...won't elaborate here...don't need to...what happened next is all a mystery, since only the perps know if she was dead already or died there.

Hi Lala'sMom,  Do you know if it was rumor or fact that a blouse or clothing of Natalee's was discovered in Lorenzo's basement?  We learned a lot about Lorenzo in the summer of 2005.  Rave parties - that led no where IMO as we had no confirmation they went there.  He had a boat, but I bet lots of locals have boats in Aruba.  If Paulus had a good relationship with Lorenzo, it could be he asked him to help dispose of a body, but there hasn't been smoke about this, so I really wonder if it is hot.

What I would like to know is how difficult would it be to take a small boat out of the bay and go into the ocean, always active with waves.  A wire cage on board with a body inside, how difficult would that be to dump overboard?  Maybe with 2 guys hoisting it and heaving it overboard it wouldn't be difficult, but there certainly would be a normal reaction of the boat to move in the opposite direction on letting go of it.  Letting it roll off the side of the boat to splash down into the water would leave the possibility of scraping the boat,

It could have been a bit tricky for high schoolers to maneuver, and that would mean if they realized this ahead of time, they would need someone to ferry her out that had enough experience to do the task safely and not jeopardize any lives.  Either SC or Lorenzo come to mind!  ;}
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: November 29, 2007, 05:13:22 PM »

shall we all hit the Greta wire and complain? I have to see if I had set it to record last night...fell asleep before it was over.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: November 29, 2007, 05:13:50 PM »

You're right Wreck. Joe is not a registered lawyer in Aruba and therefore has no right to access of the court files. They should reprimand Joran's lawyers and make sure Joe does not get this information. It is a clear violation of the law. Joe with his big mouth could release evidence or testimony that could taint the case. He has no right to be trying to shape a case for his US client on mainstream media using privileged court information. I hope Mos will move on this.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #237 on: November 29, 2007, 05:14:28 PM »

spock is correct

We know what we heard and it was redacted. Carpe may have captured one of the edited reruns (they run all night).

In My Opinion
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: November 29, 2007, 05:19:42 PM »

You're right Wreck. Joe is not a registered lawyer in Aruba and therefore has no right to access of the court files. They should reprimand Joran's lawyers and make sure Joe does not get this information. It is a clear violation of the law. Joe with his big mouth could release evidence or testimony that could taint the case. He has no right to be trying to shape a case for his US client on mainstream media using privileged court information. I hope Mos will move on this.
I don't think MOS would be upset that this was leaked. This info does not help the Kalpoes or Joran -- it hurts them. I highly doubt Mos asked FOX to delete it. They did this to appease Lack-'o!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: November 29, 2007, 05:20:51 PM »

joe calls joran a "BOY"

joran has bigger breasts than some women i know

ooooooopppppps

did i really just say that ?

Do you have any idea how difficult it is not to laugh out loud when you are at work and read this stuff? LOL Rolling Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.