March 29, 2024, 08:59:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 236879 times)
Stom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: November 29, 2007, 05:49:09 PM »

On the longshot that I am wrong, let's check and see, how many other people heard the statement:

"The homes were bugged and one of the Kalpoe brothers admitted he had returned later to the beach that night"

If I am wrong, I apologise.

That statement was not in last night's Tacopina Interview, and he didn't discuss any new findings at all.

If I were Kock or Figueroa, I'd request an injunction to stop the information flow from Joran's Aruban attorney to Tacopina ...whenever he defends JvdS, he does it in a way that will generate doubts on the other two suspects, to influence public opinion against the brothers.

Has anyone found out if Jose Figueroa (not Figaroa as I thought) is a member of Kick's offices?

Might you mean Kock's offices, STom.  Please don't tell me there is a whole law firm involved that I haven't even heard of yet.

And if we can't keep these lawyers straight, what are the odds the jailers with ALE can?  What's to stop say the Kalpoes from switching attorneys for a session or two to exchange ideas/

I think there needs to be a list of the attorneys of record for each suspect.  Maybe there is somewhere but we don't have it.

I have tried to find Jose Figueroa on the ArubaYP site, but so far no luck.  I just wonder how effective will the communication restrain among lawyers be, if Kock and Figueroa hyappen to work together.  I don't know if they do or not, but want to discard the possibility.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: November 29, 2007, 05:50:02 PM »

Why does the judge have to go back to Curacao and send in his ruling tomorrow on some very simple motion about who represents the k2's?

Why couldnt they do the 8 more day thing today like they said they were going to? 

Why isnt anyone charged yet?

Why is Paulus still roaming the streets?

Why did Joran win yet another challenge to the court? (seems like he wins EVERYTHING that goes in front of these judges from Curaco)

Why is Taco spewing evidence all over the news?

I'm telling you, this thing STINKS!!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: November 29, 2007, 05:51:02 PM »

There is one thing that sorta confuses me about the new discussions over the past few hours.

That is the 1:30 washing the car discussion, and then subsequent time lines.

I thought CnC closed at 1:00 am...and that Nat left with the boys in the car at closing time which would also indicate they would be in "closing time traffic" -- other cars also leaving at same time...You know? Traffic jam kinda thing to get out of parking lots, etc....

If so wouldn't be near impossible to have the 2 bros washing car at 1:30 am back at the Kalpoe home?

Something doesn't add up here.  If so, then Nat's demise, if the car is indeed involved, happened very very quickly, right?

did anyone actually give a time?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #263 on: November 29, 2007, 05:52:29 PM »

There is one thing that sorta confuses me about the new discussions over the past few hours.

That is the 1:30 washing the car discussion, and then subsequent time lines.

I thought CnC closed at 1:00 am...and that Nat left with the boys in the car at closing time which would also indicate they would be in "closing time traffic" -- other cars also leaving at same time...You know? Traffic jam kinda thing to get out of parking lots, etc....

If so wouldn't be near impossible to have the 2 bros washing car at 1:30 am back at the Kalpoe home?

Something doesn't add up here.  If so, then Nat's demise, if the car is indeed involved, happened very very quickly, right?

I have thought about the timeline too. I am not sure the neighbor ever gave an exact time...did he/she?? I thuoght it was said to be in the early morning hours. Not sure...lots to keep track of right now.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: November 29, 2007, 05:52:46 PM »

Why does the judge have to go back to Curacao and send in his ruling tomorrow on some very simple motion about who represents the k2's?

Why couldnt they do the 8 more day thing today like they said they were going to? 

Why did Joran win yet another challenge to the court? (seems like he wins EVERYTHING that goes in front of these judges from Curaco)

roooobots? callling rooobots!!!
We need your enthusiasm here!!!! lol

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: November 29, 2007, 05:55:34 PM »

I wish Mos would hurry up and show what evidence he has (if in fact he has any, and I believe he does) and shut Joe Lackopenis the hell up. I'm so sick of seeing him on tv and hearing his crap.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: November 29, 2007, 05:56:25 PM »

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

is the Kylie from this website the same Kylie that used to post here?

Thanks to whoever posted this link, great site.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: November 29, 2007, 05:56:48 PM »

Am I the only one spittin' mad that FOX would REDACT/DELETE words actually uttered on their own broadcast simply to "protect" their "guest"??????

This is OUTRAGEOUS!! WHO ELSE WOULD THEY EVER OFFER THIS COURTESY????

You are NOT the only one; I was mad when I heard Joe T last night and even more upset that On the Record deleted it.  Is there something we can do?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: November 29, 2007, 05:57:02 PM »

If Joe L. said it -- then someone violated the "gag order." It is NOT FOXNEWS' job to cover his tracks for him. In fact, I think it it is downright COLLUSION to edit his (or Joran's attorneys) CRIMINAL act. This should get someone fired!!!! Shocked Sad

You're right Wreck. Joe is not a registered lawyer in Aruba and therefore has no right to access of the court files. They should reprimand Joran's lawyers and make sure Joe does not get this information. It is a clear violation of the law. Joe with his big mouth could release evidence or testimony that could taint the case. He has no right to be trying to shape a case for his US client on mainstream media using privileged court information. I hope Mos will move on this.

This really ticks me off too!!  If he does in fact have privileged court information someone from Aruba sent it to him.  I wonder if this information could be ruled inadmissible in court because it was released?  Maybe this is exactly what Tacky Joe is trying to do. Anybody know?  Where's Paulus?  Of course missy Arlene said that "we don't understand their system" .  Mos needs to track this down!         

Could be aiming for a mistrial? ! ?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: November 29, 2007, 05:58:18 PM »

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

is the Kylie from this website the same Kylie that used to post here?

Thanks to whoever posted this link, great site.

ok I need glasses.  its not Kylie
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: November 29, 2007, 05:58:50 PM »

Does this help with the lawyers? Does this mean Kocks firm is still representing joran?

luvslalom Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:36 pm   

A blast from the past: June 2005

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1607.280

A translation by Arubagirl:

KLACHTEN ADVOCATEN

Advocaten klagen ondertussen dat zij niet alle stukken krijgen. Rudy Oomen, advocaat van Deepak Kalpoe: “Men doet er alles aan om mij het werken zo moeilijk mogelijk te maken. Ik moet steeds druk uitoefenen en dreigen met een procedure om stukken te krijgen.” Ook advocaat Anthony Carlo, die samen met Ariean de Bie en Richie Kock de 17-jarige Joran van der Sloot verdedigt, bevestigt dit beeld. Het advocatenteam heeft een verzoek ingediend om bij de verhoren van Van der Sloot aanwezig te mogen zijn. Carlo: “Volgens het Wetboek van Strafvordering mag de verdediging bij de verhoren aanwezig zijn nadat de verdachte door de rechter-commissaris is gehoord.” De rechter-commissaris interpreteert dit artikel echter anders. Het verzoek werd gisteren door de rechter-commissaris afgewezen.

COMPLAINTS BY LAWYERS

In the meantime lawyers are complaining that they are not getting all documents. Rudy Oomen, lawyer of Deepak Kalpoe: Everything is being done to make my work as difficult as possible. I have to constantly put pressure and threaten with court cases to get the documents. Also Anthony Carlo, who defends 17-year-old Joran van der Sloot together with Arieaan de Bie and Richie Kock, confirms this view. The lawyer team has entered a request to be present at the interrogation of van der Sloot. Carlo:" According to the Book of Criminal Law is the defense allowed to be present at the interrogation after the suspect has been interrogated by the Judge of Instructions". The Judge of Instructions, however, interpreted this article differently. The request has been denied yesterday by the Judge of Instructions. 

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: November 29, 2007, 06:00:18 PM »

I recall it this way:

Greta asked Taco about the new evidence coming from wiretaps. Taco said there were no wiretaps; the new evidence came from bugs placed in their homes. He did not say which homes. Then Greta asked if the the evidence (from the bugs) came after April of 2007. (I think she was wondering whether the bugs were put in place during the investigation around that time.) That's when Taco went all legalish and said he wasn't allowed to say.

I don't recall any mention of what the bugs revealed, or any mention of Deepak going to the beach. It could have been there.  I just don't recall it.

Taco was the first one on the case, as far as I know, and the only one, to offer up the idea that bugs were used.

Are you all saying that Fox took the bug comment out of their transcripts? That would be nuts.

I do believe you are right, PV.  I do think I remember Jossy said that about the beach and Taco said "their houses," implying there was incriminating evidence against K2 and not against that guy with the Kleinfelter's syndrome.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: November 29, 2007, 06:04:27 PM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:41 pm
One straight path
to the house of Rave,
while of gold bricks
the road is not paved,
answers mysterious lie within
magical letters which spell sin
XTC DNA

If Paulus is Lorenzo's father, would Paulus trust his son before SC (to dispose of a body)?? 

Joran and Natalee ended up at his place.  Deepak and Satish left them there and went to clean the car...it was a mess in the back seat...won't elaborate here...don't need to...what happened next is all a mystery, since only the perps know if she was dead already or died there.

Hi Lala'sMom,  Do you know if it was rumor or fact that a blouse or clothing of Natalee's was discovered in Lorenzo's basement?  We learned a lot about Lorenzo in the summer of 2005.  Rave parties - that led no where IMO as we had no confirmation they went there.  He had a boat, but I bet lots of locals have boats in Aruba.  If Paulus had a good relationship with Lorenzo, it could be he asked him to help dispose of a body, but there hasn't been smoke about this, so I really wonder if it is hot.

What I would like to know is how difficult would it be to take a small boat out of the bay and go into the ocean, always active with waves.  A wire cage on board with a body inside, how difficult would that be to dump overboard?  Maybe with 2 guys hoisting it and heaving it overboard it wouldn't be difficult, but there certainly would be a normal reaction of the boat to move in the opposite direction on letting go of it.  Letting it roll off the side of the boat to splash down into the water would leave the possibility of scraping the boat,

It could have been a bit tricky for high schoolers to maneuver, and that would mean if they realized this ahead of time, they would need someone to ferry her out that had enough experience to do the task safely and not jeopardize any lives.  Either SC or Lorenzo come to mind!  ;}

Clothing story was a rumor.  Never saw any evidence, maybe someone else has some info on that.  Truthfully, the Gottenbos have a boat that could possibly carry a body out to sea.  Yes, Lorenzo has a boat also, but as of yet, nothing to substantiate the claims.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: November 29, 2007, 06:07:51 PM »

Does this help with the lawyers? Does this mean Kocks firm is still representing joran?

KLACHTEN ADVOCATEN

Advocaten klagen ondertussen dat zij niet alle stukken krijgen. Rudy Oomen, advocaat van Deepak Kalpoe: “Men doet er alles aan om mij het werken zo moeilijk mogelijk te maken. Ik moet steeds druk uitoefenen en dreigen met een procedure om stukken te krijgen.” Ook advocaat Anthony Carlo, die samen met Ariean de Bie en Richie Kock de 17-jarige Joran van der Sloot verdedigt, bevestigt dit beeld. Het advocatenteam heeft een verzoek ingediend om bij de verhoren van Van der Sloot aanwezig te mogen zijn. Carlo: “Volgens het Wetboek van Strafvordering mag de verdediging bij de verhoren aanwezig zijn nadat de verdachte door de rechter-commissaris is gehoord.” De rechter-commissaris interpreteert dit artikel echter anders. Het verzoek werd gisteren door de rechter-commissaris afgewezen.

COMPLAINTS BY LAWYERS

In the meantime lawyers are complaining that they are not getting all documents. Rudy Oomen, lawyer of Deepak Kalpoe: Everything is being done to make my work as difficult as possible. I have to constantly put pressure and threaten with court cases to get the documents. Also Anthony Carlo, who defends 17-year-old Joran van der Sloot together with Arieaan de Bie and Richie Kock, confirms this view. The lawyer team has entered a request to be present at the interrogation of van der Sloot. Carlo:" According to the Book of Criminal Law is the defense allowed to be present at the interrogation after the suspect has been interrogated by the Judge of Instructions". The Judge of Instructions, however, interpreted this article differently. The request has been denied yesterday by the Judge of Instructions. 

can we get a chart of lawyers together...I am so confused!!! lol

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: November 29, 2007, 06:09:33 PM »

I agree.  I have been saying this for a couple of days now.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: November 29, 2007, 06:13:51 PM »

I agree.  I have been saying this for a couple of days now.

Really, San has been saying this. She is afraid this is another dog-and-pony show.  She has good instincts. 

I believe if he returns tonight without making the decision, he will have more time for the highest bidder on whatever decision he makes on bidding. 

Stom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: November 29, 2007, 06:14:26 PM »

KLACHTEN ADVOCATEN

COMPLAINTS BY LAWYERS

So in 2005 Arieaan de Bie, Joran's present attorney was a memeber of the Carlo firm...the same place where Paulus works at.  Now the question is if de Bie still works for Antonio Carlo's law offices or not.

Oomen is no longer Deepak's attorney.  His has retained Jose Figueroa, but we don't know if he works for Oomen & Offringa, Kock, Carlo, or someone else.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: November 29, 2007, 06:14:38 PM »

MOS has everything under control

let the Defense spin

the judge has to do what he has to do

cross the T's

dot the I's

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

this case is almost over

think back where we were 1 month ago

have a little faith - not in me

but in MOS  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: November 29, 2007, 06:15:16 PM »

I recall it this way:

Greta asked Taco about the new evidence coming from wiretaps. Taco said there were no wiretaps; the new evidence came from bugs placed in their homes. He did not say which homes. Then Greta asked if the the evidence (from the bugs) came after April of 2007. (I think she was wondering whether the bugs were put in place during the investigation around that time.) That's when Taco went all legalish and said he wasn't allowed to say.

I don't recall any mention of what the bugs revealed, or any mention of Deepak going to the beach. It could have been there.  I just don't recall it.

Taco was the first one on the case, as far as I know, and the only one, to offer up the idea that bugs were used.

Are you all saying that Fox took the bug comment out of their transcripts? That would be nuts.

I do believe you are right, PV.  I do think I remember Jossy said that about the beach and Taco said "their houses," implying there was incriminating evidence against K2 and not against that guy with the Kleinfelter's syndrome.

Taco said there weren't wiretaps; the were recordings.  Recordings from bugs put in their homes.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: November 29, 2007, 06:15:46 PM »

all great WHY!!!  th eonly thing I think i can respond to is....re: the bible...can you imagine what tacoboy would make out of them NOT allowing him a bible..as well as all the GOOD people of aruba Rolling Eyes...I think that was a CYA move.....all the other questions just have me scratching my head

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.