April 23, 2024, 01:39:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 237294 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: November 29, 2007, 06:17:05 PM »

here is a little hint

when you see JOE T start exploding

the case is in trouble

he has been exploding because the evidence is

EXPLOSIVE  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: November 29, 2007, 06:17:10 PM »

Why does the judge have to go back to Curacao and send in his ruling tomorrow on some very simple motion about who represents the k2's?

Why couldnt they do the 8 more day thing today like they said they were going to? 

Why isnt anyone charged yet?

Why is Paulus still roaming the streets?

Why did Joran win yet another challenge to the court? (seems like he wins EVERYTHING that goes in front of these judges from Curaco)

Why is Taco spewing evidence all over the news?

I'm telling you, this thing STINKS!!!!

I agree.  I have been saying this for a couple of days now.

why did they even bring Joran back to Aruba to begin with?  They could interrogate him in the Netherlands or wherethehellever he was juast as easily.  I'm not sure why they brought him to Aruba other than for show?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #282 on: November 29, 2007, 06:17:48 PM »

Why does the judge have to go back to Curacao and send in his ruling tomorrow on some very simple motion about who represents the k2's?

Why couldnt they do the 8 more day thing today like they said they were going to? 

Why did Joran win yet another challenge to the court? (seems like he wins EVERYTHING that goes in front of these judges from Curaco)

I'm not so sure.  We were told at the very beginning (when the re-arrests took place) that no information would be released.  I think Mos knows exactly what he needs to do and that his job is to get this to trial, not to appease the media

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: November 29, 2007, 06:18:01 PM »

Really, San has been saying this. She is afraid this is another dog-and-pony show.  She has good instincts. 

I believe if he returns tonight without making the decision, he will have more time for the highest bidder on whatever decision he makes on bidding. 

thumright
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #284 on: November 29, 2007, 06:19:46 PM »

here is a little hint

when you see JOE T start exploding

the case is in trouble

he has been exploding because the evidence is

EXPLOSIVE  Cool

I'm with you, robots

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: November 29, 2007, 06:20:29 PM »

why did they even bring Joran back to Aruba to begin with?  They could interrogate him in the Netherlands or wherethehellever he was juast as easily.  I'm not sure why they brought him to Aruba other than for show?

They had to make it look good.  They had to show they had power over the Sloots and Paulus wasn't involved in any way.  So they made him come home for the Holidays.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: November 29, 2007, 06:20:51 PM »

all great WHY!!!  th eonly thing I think i can respond to is....re: the bible...can you imagine what tacoboy would make out of them NOT allowing him a bible..as well as all the GOOD people of aruba Rolling Eyes...I think that was a CYA move.....all the other questions just have me scratching my head

Is he limited to a Bible only, or is he allowed the TV, internet access, his special pillow, conjugal visits, everything like last time, etc...
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: November 29, 2007, 06:23:22 PM »

I'm not so sure.  We were told at the very beginning (when the re-arrests took place) that no information would be released.  I think Mos knows exactly what he needs to do and that his job is to get this to trial, not to appease the media

Yet, information is being released - and to TacoMOUTH of all people. WTF is going on???
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: November 29, 2007, 06:23:37 PM »

That actually is evidence this is NOT just a sham. If the Dutch were going to merely sweep this under the rug -- they would have left him in Holland for "questioning." They would simply say a Dutch judge would not approve further detainment.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #289 on: November 29, 2007, 06:25:15 PM »

They brought Joran over here with the intent to make sure he's not going back. Think about it, is Joe Tacopina accomplishing anything for his client?

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

He brings nothing to the table and American public opinion has nothing to do with Hans Mos or his case.

Joe T is wasting time and money, ignore him.

Has there been an Oduber sighting yet? Nothing?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: November 29, 2007, 06:25:26 PM »

They had to make it look good.  They had to show they had power over the Sloots and Paulus wasn't involved in any way.  So they made him come home for the Holidays.

but they are bringing him home - to his home field!!  Where he has ALL of the judges bought off
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: November 29, 2007, 06:25:51 PM »

Yet, information is being released - and to TacoMOUTH of all people. WTF is going on???
It isn't Mos releasing the evidence to Taco -- it's JORAN'S ATTORNIES!!!!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: November 29, 2007, 06:27:18 PM »

That actually is evidence this is NOT just a sham. If the Dutch were going to merely sweep this under the rug -- they would have left him in Holland for "questioning." They would simply say a Dutch judge would not approve further detainment.

i think its the other way around.  The sloots are in bed with Curacao judges.  I think they won every damn motion that went in front of these guys last time around
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: November 29, 2007, 06:28:42 PM »

all great WHY!!!  th eonly thing I think i can respond to is....re: the bible...can you imagine what tacoboy would make out of them NOT allowing him a bible..as well as all the GOOD people of aruba Rolling Eyes...I think that was a CYA move.....all the other questions just have me scratching my head

Is he limited to a Bible only, or is he allowed the TV, internet access, his special pillow, conjugal visits, everything like last time, etc...

I hope his conjugal visits are with his roommate, whose picture, I am hoping was one of the ones posted here by Rob recently.  I think he could handle a hardy guy like one of them.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: November 29, 2007, 06:29:39 PM »

They brought Joran over here with the intent to make sure he's not going back. Think about it, is Joe Tacopina accomplishing anything for his client?

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

He brings nothing to the table and American public opinion has nothing to do with Hans Mos or his case.

Joe T is wasting time and money, ignore him.

Has there been an Oduber sighting yet? Nothing?

Joran won the 1st motion he threw in front of a judge and is probably reading this right now - who knows
Joran is not yet charged
Paulus still walks around a free man
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: November 29, 2007, 06:29:39 PM »

the only thing I have heard is the bible.....but who knows for sure

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #296 on: November 29, 2007, 06:30:33 PM »

Why re-arrest at all? Why not just say the case is cold and closed, and if anything ever pops up, we'll reopen it.

The damage would have been far less
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: November 29, 2007, 06:30:49 PM »

i think its the other way around.  The sloots are in bed with Curacao judges.  I think they won every damn motion that went in front of these guys last time around
The OLD prosecution team was in bed w/ the judges in Curacao. New team -- new justice.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: November 29, 2007, 06:31:01 PM »

It isn't Mos releasing the evidence to Taco -- it's JORAN'S ATTORNIES!!!!

Just like last time!!!!!!!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: November 29, 2007, 06:31:45 PM »

let him have his bible

he will be needing it

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.