April 25, 2024, 09:14:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 237350 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: November 29, 2007, 06:46:18 PM »

Does this help with the lawyers? Does this mean Kocks firm is still representing joran?

luvslalom Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:36 pm   

A blast from the past: June 2005

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1607.280

A translation by Arubagirl:

KLACHTEN ADVOCATEN

Advocaten klagen ondertussen dat zij niet alle stukken krijgen. Rudy Oomen, advocaat van Deepak Kalpoe: “Men doet er alles aan om mij het werken zo moeilijk mogelijk te maken. Ik moet steeds druk uitoefenen en dreigen met een procedure om stukken te krijgen.” Ook advocaat Anthony Carlo, die samen met Ariean de Bie en Richie Kock de 17-jarige Joran van der Sloot verdedigt, bevestigt dit beeld. Het advocatenteam heeft een verzoek ingediend om bij de verhoren van Van der Sloot aanwezig te mogen zijn. Carlo: “Volgens het Wetboek van Strafvordering mag de verdediging bij de verhoren aanwezig zijn nadat de verdachte door de rechter-commissaris is gehoord.” De rechter-commissaris interpreteert dit artikel echter anders. Het verzoek werd gisteren door de rechter-commissaris afgewezen.

COMPLAINTS BY LAWYERS

In the meantime lawyers are complaining that they are not getting all documents. Rudy Oomen, lawyer of Deepak Kalpoe: Everything is being done to make my work as difficult as possible. I have to constantly put pressure and threaten with court cases to get the documents. Also Anthony Carlo, who defends 17-year-old Joran van der Sloot together with Arieaan de Bie and Richie Kock, confirms this view. The lawyer team has entered a request to be present at the interrogation of van der Sloot. Carlo:" According to the Book of Criminal Law is the defense allowed to be present at the interrogation after the suspect has been interrogated by the Judge of Instructions". The Judge of Instructions, however, interpreted this article differently. The request has been denied yesterday by the Judge of Instructions. 

So in 2005 Arieaan de Bie, Joran's present attorney was a memeber of the Carlo firm...the same place where Paulus works at.  Now the question is if de Bie still works for Antonio Carlo's law offices or not.

Oomen is no longer Deepak's attorney.  His has retained Jose Figueroa, but we don't know if he works for Oomen & Offringa, Kock, Carlo, or someone else.

Hey Stom, looks like you and i alone w/ the lawyers..lol

Here's what I've got

Antonio Carlo has in his firm: Paul van der Sweat Rolling Eyes, and Vito Carlo

I don't see what firm Richie Kock and Arieaan de Bie is in???

David Kock and Ronald Wix have their own firm

Joran 2005: had Antonio Carlo, Arieaan de Bie and Richie Kock
2007: ? Arieaan de Bie?

Satish 2005: David Kock
Satish 2007? same?

Deepak 2005: ? Rudy Oomen and then David Kock?
Deepak 2007:? Jose Figeroa????

Please help Monkeys

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: November 29, 2007, 06:47:28 PM »

Blah:
where did I ever say anything about Mos?

Why is that so hard to comprehend????

You said that the Prosecution is STILL in bed with the Curacao judges. Mos = Prosecution.

You claim that it is the same old Aruba. 

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: November 29, 2007, 06:48:46 PM »

Do we even know if it was contested?

He's in jail, and as far as I'm concerned the more ANYBODY is on TV talking about the van der sloots, the better.

Any attention, for us, is better than no attention.

I like Mos, he has the decency to speak of justice for Natalee, and I believe he is going to prosecute.

We've come a long way if Joran getting a bible is considered a victory for him.

I agree with the thign about the press.

I'm trying to like Mos, he seems decent.  I'm leaning towards believing he is trying to nail these bastards.  But, very hard to trust anything out of aruba with out some amount of reservation- i'm sure you agree.

What i am saying is something does not seem right.  I dont like these judges from Curacao.  And things are starting to look a little familiar with they way these judges are handling things.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: November 29, 2007, 06:49:36 PM »

Didn't Dave give Paulus a bible for Joran when he was in jail the last time?  I don't remember exactly if it was books, or the good book.

NYC_Lover posted a link to Joran's myspace (I think it was myspace) and showed last logged on 11/27/07....I think that was yesterday she posted it.

I missed that...do we have a link?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: November 29, 2007, 06:49:39 PM »

Mos was fishing months ago

he has 3 on the hook

Mos might be investigating the conversations that were BUGGED as soon as the
suspects knew they were being arrested

after they hauled joran off, they might have been listening to the SLOOOOOOOT HOUSE of HORRORS
and the same for the K2 house

these little things take time  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: November 29, 2007, 06:52:00 PM »

Blah:
where did I ever say anything about Mos?

Why is that so hard to comprehend????

You said that the Prosecution is STILL in bed with the Curacao judges. Mos = Prosecution.

You claim that it is the same old Aruba. 

ahh I see where I lost ya...

I meant that the SLOOTS were in bed with the Judges NOT the prosecution!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: November 29, 2007, 06:52:09 PM »

he has 3 on the hook

after they hauled joran off, they might have been listening to the SLOOOOOOOT HOUSE of HORRORS

Glad you are back Robots!!! 
I still think the Prosecution was tapping deepak while he was gabbing with the American lawyers!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: November 29, 2007, 06:53:04 PM »

I hate to be argumenative (we are all on the same side here) -- but I just haven't seen anything remotely shady/questionable from the judges yet. (Except for Joran being allowed a Bible  Wink) If the Bible has a file in it -- let's talk!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: November 29, 2007, 06:53:09 PM »

Nut

Thanks for link to ship

Magnolia

Ariean deBie was around early on.  I don't remember him in Carlos law firm.  What I found was that he was licensed in the Netherlands Antilles, had gone to school in the Netherlands and was the special guest, invited to sing at the law school reunion.  Rolling Eyes

STom

Have not found anything on Jose Figueroa  but found three Figueroas, two from Colombia and one from Venezuela.  Many of the Aruban law firms lists 13-20 members but not all their names.

Interesting bit on Augusto Figueroa Sierra is that he's licensed in Colombia (where Kock has an office) but got a MA and possible PHD at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (by Chicago, where Deepak has a lawyer).  Shocked probably is nothing.

All I can say is...that if Paulus did a brief lawyer search, Monday night, he must have known exactly what and who he was looking for....or by gum...he'd still be searching... Confused

San

I think they have access to a second property, also....they disappear too fast, from home.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: November 29, 2007, 06:55:26 PM »

Those of you who think this is just a show, whom do you think is behind the show and  for what purpose?

the same corrupt officials who bailed the sloots out in the beginning.  The purpose is to save their own ass, just as before.
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: November 29, 2007, 06:55:49 PM »

I THINK they were listening to what was said right after the searches of the JVS house and the K2house  = example:

deepak to satish:  do you think they can tell we weren't where we said we were

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: November 29, 2007, 06:56:14 PM »

I hate to be argumenative (we are all on the same side here) -- but I just haven't seen anything remotely shady/questionable from the judges yet. (Except for Joran being allowed a Bible  Wink) If the Bible has a file in it -- let's talk!

ok...is it rumor or did he really get a bible?
What he needs is a priest for an exorcism!!!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #332 on: November 29, 2007, 06:56:17 PM »

Didn't Dave give Paulus a bible for Joran when he was in jail the last time?  I don't remember exactly if it was books, or the good book.

NYC_Lover posted a link to Joran's myspace (I think it was myspace) and showed last logged on 11/27/07....I think that was yesterday she posted it.

I missed that...do we have a link?

I had to search for NYC_Lover's post... Rolling Eyes    Yesterday, it said 11/27/07 and now it says 11/28/07..

http://www.myspace.com/japvs

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: November 29, 2007, 06:57:36 PM »

Those of you who think this is just a show, whom do you think is behind the show and  for what purpose?

the same corrupt officials who bailed the sloots out in the beginning.  The purpose is to save their own ass, just as before.

Except this time they have 45 L'il Dutchies watching them.  Surely that will make at least some difference in their actions.  Who knows, maybe not.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: November 29, 2007, 06:59:27 PM »

he has 3 on the hook

I still think the Prosecution was tapping deepak while he was gabbing with the American lawyers!!
Wink Wink Wink Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Stella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: November 29, 2007, 06:59:36 PM »

he has 3 on the hook

I wouldn't think they'd be able to use anything they got like that - attorney-client privilege and all that. At least they wouldn't be able to use it in the States.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: November 29, 2007, 07:00:35 PM »

the only thing that hs changed is there is a new sherrif in town - who may or may not be serious about trying to nail these bastards.

He still is fighting the same corrupt officials, same broken screwed up system as the day Natalee went missing.  I'm talking about the people higher on the foodchain than the cops and detectives.  Only his hands are tied compaed to what Karen could have done
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: November 29, 2007, 07:01:48 PM »

ok...is it rumor or did he really get a bible?
What he needs is a priest for an exorcism!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: November 29, 2007, 07:01:54 PM »

The man who started the ball rolling by requesting help from the Dutch Rudy Croes.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: November 29, 2007, 07:03:19 PM »

Don't be disheartened

Don't be discouraged

Justice is coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.