April 25, 2024, 06:25:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 237369 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: November 29, 2007, 07:03:22 PM »

I hate to be argumenative (we are all on the same side here) -- but I just haven't seen anything remotely shady/questionable from the judges yet. (Except for Joran being allowed a Bible  Wink) If the Bible has a file in it -- let's talk!

ok...is it rumor or did he really get a bible?
What he needs is a priest for an exorcism!!!

According to news reports today, Joran was allowed to have a bible in his cell....that is all.  It's said that the judge will rule on the REST of Joran's requests tomorrow (family visits, newspapers, etc).
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: November 29, 2007, 07:04:29 PM »

Didn't Dave give Paulus a bible for Joran when he was in jail the last time?  I don't remember exactly if it was books, or the good book.

NYC_Lover posted a link to Joran's myspace (I think it was myspace) and showed last logged on 11/27/07....I think that was yesterday she posted it.

I missed that...do we have a link?

I had to search for NYC_Lover's post... Rolling Eyes    Yesterday, it said 11/27/07 and now it says 11/28/07..

http://www.myspace.com/japvs

thanks 2sons...maybe his family is checking it

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: November 29, 2007, 07:04:42 PM »

Those of you who think this is just a show, whom do you think is behind the show and  for what purpose?

the same corrupt officials who bailed the sloots out in the beginning.  The purpose is to save their own ass, just as before.

Except this time they have 45 L'il Dutchies watching them.  Surely that will make at least some difference in their actions.  Who knows, maybe not.

the whole world was watching them the 1st time around, we have tons of circumstantial evidence right here on these boards.  Didnt stop these corrupt sumbiches from making the most ridiculous decisions the first time around.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: November 29, 2007, 07:05:17 PM »

I hate to be argumenative (we are all on the same side here) -- but I just haven't seen anything remotely shady/questionable from the judges yet. (Except for Joran being allowed a Bible  Wink) If the Bible has a file in it -- let's talk!

ok...is it rumor or did he really get a bible?
What he needs is a priest for an exorcism!!!

According to news reports today, Joran was allowed to have a bible in his cell....that is all.  It's said that the judge will rule on the REST of Joran's requests tomorrow (family visits, newspapers, etc).

ok...now I've heard everything!!!  Rolling Eyes

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: November 29, 2007, 07:07:00 PM »

Don't be disheartened

Don't be discouraged

Justice is coming

I am praying!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: November 29, 2007, 07:07:31 PM »

Don't be disheartened

Don't be discouraged

Justice is coming

I am praying!!!

and listening to Robots!!! lol

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: November 29, 2007, 07:09:46 PM »

Don't be disheartened

Don't be discouraged

Justice is coming

I am praying!!!

and listening to Robots!!! lol

Laughing
Robots is like that little energizer bunny

albino

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: November 29, 2007, 07:12:30 PM »

Those of you who think this is just a show, whom do you think is behind the show and  for what purpose?

the same corrupt officials who bailed the sloots out in the beginning.  The purpose is to save their own ass, just as before.

Except this time they have 45 L'il Dutchies watching them.  Surely that will make at least some difference in their actions.  Who knows, maybe not.

the whole world was watching them the 1st time around, we have tons of circumstantial evidence right here on these boards.  Didn't stop these corrupt sumbiches from making the most ridiculous decisions the first time around.

It's different watching from an internet forum and physically being there on the island.

You may be right.  At least we won't have long to wait this time with only about thirty days before Mos says he will either fish or cut bait.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: November 29, 2007, 07:16:15 PM »

the whole world was watching them the 1st time around, we have tons of circumstantial evidence right here on these boards.  Didn't stop these corrupt sumbiches from making the most ridiculous decisions the first time around.

It's different watching from an internet forum and physically being there on the island.

You may be right.  At least we won't have long to wait this time with only about thirty days before Mos says he will either fish or cut bait.

who knows, if kock is right, it could all be over tomorrow Shocked
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: November 29, 2007, 07:18:18 PM »

hell, kock doesnt even have to be right, if a corrupt judge shows up tomorrow, it could all be over tomorrow
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: November 29, 2007, 07:18:42 PM »

I think Joran getting just a bible is a good sign.
I thought when I saw that list the other day that if the judge
was not corrupt he would give him a bible and nothing more.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: November 29, 2007, 07:19:28 PM »

Didn't Dave give Paulus a bible for Joran when he was in jail the last time?  I don't remember exactly if it was books, or the good book.

NYC_Lover posted a link to Joran's myspace (I think it was myspace) and showed last logged on 11/27/07....I think that was yesterday she posted it.

I missed that...do we have a link?

I had to search for NYC_Lover's post... Rolling Eyes    Yesterday, it said 11/27/07 and now it says 11/28/07..

http://www.myspace.com/japvs

thanks 2sons...maybe his family is checking it

I am not sure about family....it could be friend (s) or LE, too, if it's not him. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: November 29, 2007, 07:20:34 PM »

Do we even know if it was contested?

He's in jail, and as far as I'm concerned the more ANYBODY is on TV talking about the van der sloots, the better.

Any attention, for us, is better than no attention.

I like Mos, he has the decency to speak of justice for Natalee, and I believe he is going to prosecute.

We've come a long way if Joran getting a bible is considered a victory for him.

Unlike Paris, perhaps he will be prepared for his question from Larry King, "what is your favorite Bible scripture?"  LOL.  That santa laugh had never opened the Bible.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: November 29, 2007, 07:23:03 PM »

where did you hear he is just getting a bible?
I could swear i just heard differently on FOX, anyone watching FOX???
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #354 on: November 29, 2007, 07:23:47 PM »

Do we even know if it was contested?

He's in jail, and as far as I'm concerned the more ANYBODY is on TV talking about the van der sloots, the better.

Any attention, for us, is better than no attention.

I like Mos, he has the decency to speak of justice for Natalee, and I believe he is going to prosecute.

We've come a long way if Joran getting a bible is considered a victory for him.

Unlike Paris, perhaps he will be prepared for his question from Larry King, "what is your favorite Bible scripture?"  LOL.  That santa laugh had never opened the Bible.

Laughing Laughing I was just thinking along similar lines and was about to post.  I know what my sons were like at that age and picking up a bible was not something on their list AND, in no way did they have the lifestyle Joran had.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: November 29, 2007, 07:26:01 PM »

I'm multi tasking and so was only half paying attention but I thought I heard something to the effect that he won his motion for a Bible, newspaper, magazines, visits, etc and has already received his bible...

was anyone paying attention?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: November 29, 2007, 07:26:46 PM »

I was watching FOX.  The only thing they verified that he did get was his bible.  It was said the judge would make his final decision on the rest of Joran's requests tomorrow.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: November 29, 2007, 07:28:02 PM »

I hope he is quietly asking for Vaseline.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: November 29, 2007, 07:28:10 PM »

I heard it from Klaas and on my local(Bham) TV.
I'll bet you Joran has thrown that bible across the room and kicked it
several times.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: November 29, 2007, 07:29:05 PM »

Ok, I left for a few hours and what happened?

Phil Keating reporting from Aruba on Shep:

Joran is complaining there's not enough to read in jail.  would like magazines and television and visits from his family.  Joran's attorney:  The new evidence is derived from Misunderstandings in previous translations.   Laughing

Sound like not much news today except Joran got a bible, would like more stuff, and the defense attorneys are spinning like tops.

Blah, blah, blah, blah.......No offense Blah!

Just remember there are very few people that know the details of this case like the monkeys.
Greta and most anchors are misinformed.  Defense attorneys are doing what they do best.  Joe T. is a liar and blowhard.

All same as yesterday.

Mos has got em all twisted up in a bag and they are showing signs of stress.  The stress is compounding from the fact that they don't have a clue what he's really got.  They can't get the usual leaks and cross-chatter, and they are having to play by his rules.  They hate it!

But he's got em!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.