April 25, 2024, 05:07:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 237342 times)
michelete2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: November 29, 2007, 07:43:19 PM »

Joran has not let anything stop his love of gambling.
http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/joran_sloot    
One of his nicknames is angryshark 68

Here is a new cute mug shot  http://joranvandersloot.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!9E74C66583487C84!780/
(Dont know how to post pictures)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: November 29, 2007, 07:44:30 PM »

I hate to be argumenative (we are all on the same side here) -- but I just haven't seen anything remotely shady/questionable from the judges yet. (Except for Joran being allowed a Bible  Wink) If the Bible has a file in it -- let's talk!

I hope he is quietly asking for Vaseline.

Bring Natalee home...
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: November 29, 2007, 07:45:58 PM »

Local news abc3340 led with Natalee Holloway story tonight...pretty much the same stuff we already know except the interview with Dave Holloway.  Mentioned the boat that left from Louisiana today and the new search that was planned.  Dave said the prosecutor told him a "couple weeks" ago that Natalee was no longer alive. 

Next question that Hammer has been asking for 2 years now...HOW DOES MOS KNOW SHE IS DEAD?

Someone told them...showed them...or they heard it from the wire taps. 

I still think Mos has pictures/video from that night.  Just the way he made that comment on Gretas about "WHAT IF" someone had a video or how he explaned manslaughter "LIKE" hitting someone with an ax.  He appeared to me to be putting the fear of GOD into someone in that interview.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: November 29, 2007, 07:46:01 PM »

Local news abc3340 led with Natalee Holloway story tonight...pretty much the same stuff we already know except the interview with Dave Holloway.  Mentioned the boat that left from Louisiana today and the new search that was planned.  Dave said the prosecutor told him a "couple weeks" ago that Natalee was no longer alive. 

Next question that Hammer has been asking for 2 years now...HOW DOES MOS KNOW SHE IS DEAD?

Dave/TES/KLPD/FBI/Prosecutor all working together.  They know Natalee is not alive.  Maybe they do have a pretty good idea where in the ocean she was put?

"if they find the girl then they will see that shit"

God lets hope they find her!!!!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: November 29, 2007, 07:47:48 PM »

i kept this little bit...I don't remember which interview it was from.....

Reporter: Well, I think if you can explain to people what really happened, and you were really forthcoming, the more forthcoming you are, the more chance there will be for you to get on with your life.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.

wasnt that from when her first fled to the Netherlands?

Yes - the Current Affair interview broadcast on September 26, 2005
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: November 29, 2007, 07:49:39 PM »

I still think Mos has pictures/video from that night.  Just the way he made that comment on Gretas about "WHAT IF" someone had a video or how he explaned manslaughter "LIKE" hitting someone with an ax.  He appeared to me to be putting the fear of GOD into someone in that interview.

WOW

That brings back memories of a hatchetman or axeman or whatever - the dude running around aruba probably stoned with an Axe

Didnt he approach Greta's car or a reporters car or something?

Wasnt there a picture of a guy with an axe?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: November 29, 2007, 07:51:36 PM »

Here is a new cute mug shot  http://joranvandersloot.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!9E74C66583487C84!780/

Yes, we've posted alot of those Spaces photos a long time ago.  Hadn't seen his Pocketfive site though.  Thanks!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: November 29, 2007, 07:52:48 PM »

For every appearance by Joe T, I would like to see one by John Q Kelley or someone else knowledgeable about the case who is NOT in Aruba presenting an Aruban slant on things.

It's not fair to have nonstop Joe T like this, forming a very pro-Joran image in the American media with very little to counter it.  I wonder why Greta and others are doing this and why they are defending Joran's position all day long.

Free junkets for all Fox News personnel plus CNN and MSNBC?  Millions in advertising dollars?  What's the deal why we have to see his putrid face constantly?  You can't get away from this guy, Joe T.

Anna, I am sure you are right in that there are many in some quarters who tend to believe Joe; however, the more I see him, the worse I dislike him, the more concerned I am, however, that his thugs are out threatening the lives of judges and witnesses and he is being empowered by those groupies of Aruba.  Why else would  like people such as Refugees love them so much if they were not all cut from the same degenerate mold?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #388 on: November 29, 2007, 07:53:09 PM »

i kept this little bit...I don't remember which interview it was from.....

Reporter: Well, I think if you can explain to people what really happened, and you were really forthcoming, the more forthcoming you are, the more chance there will be for you to get on with your life.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.

wasnt that from when her first fled to the Netherlands?

Yes...on Campus. Inside Edition?
(Sorry if this has been answered)...behind again.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: November 29, 2007, 07:54:10 PM »

OK OK I didn't read the last few pages to see if anyone posted last night transcript
So delete me if you need to Klaas

VAN SUSTEREN: You have answered Jossy. Let me ask you about the new and incriminating evidence, that is the statement of the prosecutor. And Joran's lawyer has gotten 15 pages—a mysterious 15 pages. Do you have any idea what is in them?

TACOPINA: Yes, I do.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there anything new?

TACOPINA: Not for my eyes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Are there new wiretaps?

TACOPINA: There are new recordings.

VAN SUSTEREN: What do you mean by new recordings?

TACOPINA: They placed bugs in the homes of the suspects at different times. This is what I hate to do to you, but I cannot get into the specifics. What I will say is this—there are no wiretap conversations that postdate 2005. There is no evidence against Joran, and no incriminating evidence.

VAN SUSTEREN: Joe, are there new recordings of any of the three since April 2007?

TACOPINA: Again, I am going to take a pass on that, because the rules right now that are in place—I do not want to violate them. I want cooperation, and I want to be able to share our information with the authorities.

VAN SUSTEREN: Then answer it this way—do you at least know that answer?

TACOPINA: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: I am not going to ask you the incriminating question because you are a defense lawyer, and I know your answer. How is your client doing in jail?

TACOPINA: He is actually doing quite well, considering the conditions he is held under. He is a mentally tough kid. He is now 19, was 17 at the time. This has advanced him years by way of really giving him a life's lesson.

And, certainly, he has been through this before. We are actually going to court tomorrow for a hearing to reduce the restrictions. He is in a cage with no reading material. He cannot read the Bible, he can't read a book. He can't say hi to his parents, his brother can't visit him—no outside contact.

That serves absolutely no investigatory person. What that is supposed to do is try to break a boy to get him to say something that may not be true. It will not happen, here, but that is the condition he is living under.

VAN SUSTEREN: we have 10 seconds left—do you have plans to go to Aruba or not? And if you do have plans, when are you going?

TACOPINA: I'll be there next week with the whole team.

VAN SUSTEREN: How long will you be there?

TACOPINA: As long as it takes to get what we need to get done, done. How's that?

VAN SUSTEREN: We will do a phone interview when you get there. Make sure you give us your phone number.

TACOPINA: Sure, OK.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, Joe, thank you.

TACOPINA: Bye, Greta.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: November 29, 2007, 07:55:14 PM »

Dave/TES/KLPD/FBI/Prosecutor all working together.  They know Natalee is not alive.  Maybe they do have a pretty good idea where in the ocean she was put?

I believe they do, at least within a reasonable zone...otherwise it would be worse than finding a needle in a haystack. That is one huge pond out there, ya know.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: November 29, 2007, 07:56:29 PM »

Greta has edited the Fox transcript.

Tacopino said directly: "the homes were bugged and one of the Kalpoe brothers was taped admitting he had returned later to the beach that night"

I think this edit was made because the attorneys are forbidden by the Judge to discuss the nature of the new evidence.

Watch between 5:00 and 5:30 minutes into the tape:

THIS IS INCRIMINATING AND SOLID EVIDENCE IF TRUE.

HOW CERTAIN ARE YOU THAT THIS WAS IN THE YOUTUBE CLIP. I LISTENED BETWEEN 500-530 AND WAS INDECISIVE, IF YOU WERE REFERRING TO GRETA EDITING THE TAPE. OTHERWISE, I DID NOT HEAR HIM SAY THAT ABOUT A KALPOE RETURNING TO THE BEACH.

PLEASE CLARIFY, IF POSSIBLE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHmDqS0dOkc
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: November 29, 2007, 07:58:49 PM »

OK OK I didn't read the last few pages to see if anyone posted last night transcript
So delete me if you need to Klaas

VAN SUSTEREN: You have answered Jossy. Let me ask you about the new and incriminating evidence, that is the statement of the prosecutor. And Joran's lawyer has gotten 15 pages—a mysterious 15 pages. Do you have any idea what is in them?

TACOPINA: Yes, I do.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there anything new?

TACOPINA: Not for my eyes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Are there new wiretaps?

TACOPINA: There are new recordings.

VAN SUSTEREN: What do you mean by new recordings?

TACOPINA: They placed bugs in the homes of the suspects at different times. This is what I hate to do to you, but I cannot get into the specifics. What I will say is this—there are no wiretap conversations that postdate 2005. There is no evidence against Joran, and no incriminating evidence.

VAN SUSTEREN: Joe, are there new recordings of any of the three since April 2007?

TACOPINA: Again, I am going to take a pass on that, because the rules right now that are in place—I do not want to violate them. I want cooperation, and I want to be able to share our information with the authorities.

VAN SUSTEREN: Then answer it this way—do you at least know that answer?

TACOPINA: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: I am not going to ask you the incriminating question because you are a defense lawyer, and I know your answer. How is your client doing in jail?

TACOPINA: He is actually doing quite well, considering the conditions he is held under. He is a mentally tough kid. He is now 19, was 17 at the time. This has advanced him years by way of really giving him a life's lesson.

And, certainly, he has been through this before. We are actually going to court tomorrow for a hearing to reduce the restrictions. He is in a cage with no reading material. He cannot read the Bible, he can't read a book. He can't say hi to his parents, his brother can't visit him—no outside contact.

That serves absolutely no investigatory person. What that is supposed to do is try to break a boy to get him to say something that may not be true. It will not happen, here, but that is the condition he is living under.

VAN SUSTEREN: we have 10 seconds left—do you have plans to go to Aruba or not? And if you do have plans, when are you going?

TACOPINA: I'll be there next week with the whole team.

VAN SUSTEREN: How long will you be there?

TACOPINA: As long as it takes to get what we need to get done, done. How's that?

VAN SUSTEREN: We will do a phone interview when you get there. Make sure you give us your phone number.

TACOPINA: Sure, OK.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, Joe, thank you.

TACOPINA: Bye, Greta.

Darn, he uses that "in a cage" phrase quite loosely, sounds like a freudian slip.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #393 on: November 29, 2007, 08:05:03 PM »

I think we should all take a deep breath and re-watch the Hans Mos interview.

No one would be more disappointed than me to discover these developments were manipulation to just close the case. I feel very confident that is not what is going on. I do believe that it is the intent of Hans Mos to bring the suspects to trial, and I do believe that he feels strongly that the three suspects are guilty. I do believe that when he had them arrested, he was sure he had enough new, incriminating evidence to do so. I ALSO think that as he examined the existing evidence, he tried very hard to figure out a way to use it, because he felt it had been squandered previously and that there was a lot there for a case already had it just been pursued.

He cannot, however, do this alone. He is dependent on a fair, unbiased judge, and able interrogators, and honest ALE. So far, I have no problem with Joran being given a Bible. I would have given Joran a Bible. I would have given Jack The Ripper a Bible, if he wanted one.

There is mounting attempts at influence in the case right now from Tacky and his evil spawn, Rosemary's Baby. IMO, it's paramount for the perception of Arubans to be that if this case is finally resolved, and by that I mean those reponsible are held accountable for their actions, then and ONLY then will it go away and tourists view Aruba as a vacation option in the numbers that were there pre-Natalee.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: November 29, 2007, 08:11:06 PM »

Mos was fishing months ago

he has 3 on the hook

Mos might be investigating the conversations that were BUGGED as soon as the
suspects knew they were being arrested

after they hauled joran off, they might have been listening to the SLOOOOOOOT HOUSE of HORRORS
and the same for the K2 house

THIS SCENARIO WOULD BE IDEAL FOR LISTENING TO.

PROBABLY DISCLOSED QUITE A BIT OF INFO. NOTHING TOO CRAZY THOUGH - JUST MORE THAN TOLD TO ALE AT THE TIME OF FIRST ARREST.

these little things take time  Cool

Glad you are back Robots!!! 
I still think the Prosecution was tapping deepak while he was gabbing with the American lawyers!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: November 29, 2007, 08:13:08 PM »

Yes, we've posted alot of those Spaces photos a long time ago.  Hadn't seen his Pocketfive site though.  Thanks!

He DEFINATELY has a gambling problem!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: November 29, 2007, 08:14:48 PM »

Didn't Dave give Paulus a bible for Joran when he was in jail the last time?  I don't remember exactly if it was books, or the good book.

NYC_Lover posted a link to Joran's myspace (I think it was myspace) and showed last logged on 11/27/07....I think that was yesterday she posted it.

I missed that...do we have a link?

THIS, I AM SURE, CAN BE FALSIFIED.
NO INTERNET JOR JORAN WHILE IN THE POKIE.
I DO NOT BUY IT.

I had to search for NYC_Lover's post... Rolling Eyes    Yesterday, it said 11/27/07 and now it says 11/28/07..

http://www.myspace.com/japvs
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: November 29, 2007, 08:15:25 PM »

For every appearance by Joe T, I would like to see one by John Q Kelley or someone else knowledgeable about the case who is NOT in Aruba presenting an Aruban slant on things.

It's not fair to have nonstop Joe T like this, forming a very pro-Joran image in the American media with very little to counter it.  I wonder why Greta and others are doing this and why they are defending Joran's position all day long.

Free junkets for all Fox News personnel plus CNN and MSNBC?  Millions in advertising dollars?  What's the deal why we have to see his putrid face constantly?  You can't get away from this guy, Joe T.

Anna, I am sure you are right in that there are many in some quarters who tend to believe Joe; however, the more I see him, the worse I dislike him, the more concerned I am, however, that his thugs are out threatening the lives of judges and witnesses and he is being empowered by those groupies of Aruba.  Why else would  like people such as Refugees love them so much if they were not all cut from the same degenerate mold?
Tylergal; I am glad you are here. You said something last nite about Joe and Roemary ??
being inovlved in this case longer than we knew.
I remember when Joe T first came on to the TV as Joran's attorney. It was around the time of the Civil Suit in NY. There was an investigator that worked for Joe and he was on and said that he had been on the case for and he gave the date... and it was well before the civil suit or before the Sloots supposedly hired Joe T. Does anyone else remember that ? Why a lawyer like Joe before the NY suit ? What are these ppl afraid of ? No one went to Aruba with the intent of uncovering anything. Natalee went there for a vaction. Her parents went there to look for her. What is going to be exposed at a trial ?      
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: November 29, 2007, 08:16:19 PM »

Interesting...thanks.

chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: November 29, 2007, 08:20:43 PM »

He DEFINATELY has a gambling problem!!!

I wonder where he gets all his money. One of his favorite games is listed as the $100 and over tournament. I didn't have that kind of money to lose when I was in college. I wonder if Paulus and Anita give him that much money, or if he's getting it some other way. I've never heard anything about him having a job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.